starmutt
09:22:53 marsh | they/it
now know 3 people on dog game who speak a littol chinese xD
 Vennenum
09:21:59 Venn/Venne
@Desti - I'm not fluent, but can read a bit of Chinese :'D
 Destinations End
09:21:30 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Bleh... I wish I knew if these words were right or not. I want to name these characters either in Chinese or Japanese but I don't know anyone that I can check in these words for the Chinese part of this
 Vennenum
09:19:54 Venn/Venne
@Drunken seas - maybe look into defects common in birds and reptiles?
 Vennenum
09:19:12 Venn/Venne
Dects?
 BlazingVenom
09:18:40 Blaze, Venom
congrats!
 worms
09:18:25 starboy ☆
After careful processing and psuhing and planning, and months of wait...I finally have a boyfriend.
YIPEEE
 BooJake
09:17:44 Don't call me BJ.
I watched 3 Disney movies today
Robin Hood, The Aristocats, and The Rescuers
^o^
 Drunken seas
09:17:15 Pera
Hey chat! I need some help with an idea of mine. Actually two of them.
1st: I need some ideas of Dects for dragons and how it would affect them, ex: twisted wing defect = -50% flight speed/ no flight
-
2nd: Dragon rider armour styles! I need ideas for both male and female armour ideas, some donÂ’t even have to be armour, they could be dresses or suits.
-
If you have any ideas please Pm them to me (so I can save them)
 Vennenum
09:14:56 Venn/Venne
Pricing questions in Sales chat please. Much appreciated.
 Destinations End
09:05:41 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Meh.. I am getting bored
 Queen Fox
09:01:56 Kay
What does the deadly silent boost do?
 Ace
08:55:08 ace <3
pvp, anyone? need 5!
 Luna👻
08:47:21 Silver (She/her)
My first custom! Yep, I bought the 6 apple wings I have 2 left for other gear. Ideas? I want to go with the color scheme of the wings. -WP Click-
 Forest Dwelling
08:46:59 I am on Wolflocke ok
I just got back home after heading out to a birthday dinner party. It was at an all you can eat buffet and I still feel full 2-ish hours after I last ate
 Forest Dwelling
08:46:01 I am on Wolflocke ok
Woah, my wolves survived being starved for 10 hours
 Salem
08:45:38 
-WP Click-
 Destinations End
08:42:54 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Sigma
I'd like to check to see if this is actually the correct Chinese word for something.

Could I message you since only English is allowed in chat?
 starmutt
08:42:29 marsh | they/it
@Leon
chinese :o
 The Sigma
08:41:40 Leon, Sigma
Desti

A little bit, why?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -5
Black Bear : -2
Cheetah : +1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Veil of the Hollowed || Azalea x EdlingOctober 20, 2024 07:18 PM

Azalea

Lightbringer

Give Award

Do not post unless you are Azalea or Edling

Veil of the Hollowed || Azalea x EdlingOctober 20, 2024 04:28 PM

Azalea

Lightbringer

Give Award

Veil of the Hollowed

After years of brutal war on distant shores, a young knight returns to his home city—a place that was once bustling with life and proud of its heritage. But upon his arrival, he finds it a hollow shell of its former self, consumed by a strange and terrifying plague. Those who have fallen ill become Hollowed—savage, mindless creatures that attack anything they come across. Fear and chaos grip the remaining survivors, and the once-great city teeters on the edge of collapse.

At the same time, a plague doctor—known for her knowledge of alchemy, medicine, and ancient healing practices—arrives to investigate the plague and find a cure. She is met with suspicion by the city’s leaders, who are desperate for answers but wary of her unconventional methods. The knight, though relieved to see someone with expertise in dealing with diseases, remains skeptical of her approach. He has grown disillusioned by his experiences in war, and her calm, methodical demeanor seems out of place in the desperate circumstances they face.

But when their paths cross during a deadly skirmish in one of the city’s abandoned quarters, the two find themselves reluctantly joining forces. The knight, hardened by battle and burdened with the guilt of war, is quick to act with force, defending the city’s remaining survivors with sword and shield. The plague doctor, on the other hand, is determined to uncover the origins of the plague through investigation, hoping that knowledge and strategy can save what remains of the city.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us