Paranormal rp
-WP Click-
 SpiritGuardian
02:53:22 Mr palette guy
mh I like this palette.
I did good with it.
 ZWolvez
02:48:34 ZWolfie
Hi! If you want, please check out my pack's story it's in my blog. Thanks! And if you don't it's okay too. Have a nice day... Or night!
 Transcendence
02:45:22 anti gen ai
RIP my browser all the tabs of stables to steal from ;_;
 Spookybeast
02:43:45 Will
@Spirit

Sighs

I may not have a car for a week or two

But I have a cute palette lmao :')
 Transcendence
02:43:42 anti gen ai
We raiding each other back in HEE 😭
 SpiritGuardian
02:41:28 Mr palette guy
wilverbeast,
so screwed up im sorry
 Spookybeast
02:37:16 Will
@Spirit

I'm so pissed - we literally got it back from the shop *yesterday*

Which I paid for 💀
 SpiritGuardian
02:35:48 Mr palette guy
Wilverbeast,
oh shit
 Transcendence
02:35:41 anti gen ai
I think its splash white too
 Transcendence
02:35:03 anti gen ai
Chimera HEE horse 😭
-Click-
 Spookybeast
02:34:50 Will
Guess who's brother just crashed her car 😍✌️
 Amygdala
02:29:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fox
It took me the whole month to get that XD

FMC helped a lot honestly
 Mount Lambda
02:28:56 Lambda
Oh my god, yesterday i did not log in for the first time in a loong time and my wolf was on the spotlight and I missed it :(
 Foxspirit
02:28:55 Fox,HA, she/her <
Amy
Damn T-T
Wish I had that much lol
 Amygdala
02:27:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 37
Mushrooms: 207
Mushrooms Saved: 49,000

Only 1k mush left to reach my goal XD
 SpiritGuardian
02:22:06 Mr palette guy
fuck i hate changing font colors ;-; its so tedious,
i should have read the form before making them grey
 distant-screams
02:20:10 katy | beetle
it should not be this hard to find a good TH profile code for a black and red OC e.e there's hundreds of options but none of them fit his /vibe/ lmao

sometimes i wish i could code </3
 BloodWeb
02:19:54 Blood/Nicole
Ya'll I didn't even do anything but refresh chat and it said battle complete. They all disappeared.

-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : -3
Leopard : +5
Jaguar : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

iconium x urux | fantasy 1x1October 19, 2024 12:09 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
don't post unless your name is in the title! <3
iconium x urux | fantasy 1x1October 19, 2024 12:09 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
res plot plans / overview info
iconium x urux | fantasy 1x1October 19, 2024 12:12 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Misha Varlamov
Nationality / Kingdom
While each of the twelve kingdoms pride themselves on strictly keeping to their own kind, Misha is the result of an extremely rare, controversial, and highly-publicized wartime fling between the heir to the shadow kingdom and one of the daughters of the queen of the ice kingdom. He is the only individual who could rightfully claim two kingdoms, making him an extremely dangerous individual and a target for many to attempt to destroy.
Appearance
Misha is tall and thin with a quiet strength about him. An aura of malevolence seems to linger around him like a cloud, despite the fact that he rarely--if ever--demonstrates any sort of aggression or violence in a loud or attention-grabbing manner. He has short hair that is not excessively curly, but is tousled in a way that allows for a few ringlets of curls that angle his delicate features. He has porcelain skin and light-colored, stormy eyes that always seem to demonstrate some level of pain or anger. Although he is considered to be fairly "pretty," he almost appears sickly and there is a rugged quality about him that proves there is more than meets the eye.
-
Although he does not take any particular pride in his sense of fashion, Misha is an innately fashionable man. He wears clothing that garners him an increased sense of authority and maturity beyond what the way he carries himself already demands. He often wears dark colors and warm clothing, and he is always wearing gloves due to the extent of what his magic can do if he does not conceal his hands.
Personality
In most situations, Misha primarily keeps to himself. Due to the trauma of accidentally killing many people due to the unpredictable nature of his magic, Misha has the core belief that he destroys anything he touches, and thus, anything he cares about. Despite the fact that he strictly chooses not to involve himself with others except on account of alliances, and, in this case, the manipulation of eleven other individuals in order to learn the truth about what happened with his sister, Misha struggles with the weight of the emotions he does have, and getting rid of them in a way that feels less torturous to him. Caring is his utmost burden, and has caused him pain his entire life.
-
Despite his difficulties with controlling his emotions and his strong desire (and failure) to live a life of utter detatchment, this individual is very determined and will do whatever it takes to achieve what he believes is right or just. There is no length to which he is not willing to go, especially in the name of whatever rationalized loyalty he displays to those he cares for. He is very intelligent, cunning, and booksmart, which makes up for the lack of physical prowess he displays, despite the fact that his survival skills have left him alive for the last few years. He is aware of how much of an anomaly he is, and carries himself with a certain level of mystery and detatchment to fit what others say about him.
Magic Abilities
Misha has inherited the magic from both sides of his family, which is a bit of a detriment to him considering that his body is only meant to hold about half of the magic it stores, keeping him rather ailing and sickly despite the great power he possesses. Everything he touches or that touches him with his bare skin turns to ice, or disintegrates into shadow or ash. He also possesses night vision, and has the ability to conceal himself in shadows that already exist. He can also create shadows, but more as a trick of the light, not to hide himself or others in. In addition, he is able to siphon power out of those that he kills, but it only lasts for a short period and makes him even sicker than he already is, since his body contains three times the amount of power it should. Beyond these things, he experiments with other types of magic of the shadow realm such as mind control, manipulation, and other things of this nature, though he's seen the damage this does to others, and he fights the attraction he has toward this type of magic.
Background
Misha mysteriously disappeared from the academy during his own trials several years ago and has not been seen since, until now. He was presumed dead and the opinion of most of the individuals across all the kingdoms was that everyone was better for it. This year, his favorite sister, Ivenne, was supposed to attend the trials after finishing her years of education here, but she was mysteriously murdered on grounds just prior to the start of the trials. Following the news of his sister's death, Misha re-emerged from wherever he had been hiding out, and declared formally that he would take her place rather than putting up one of his younger siblings or kingdom officials for this task. It is rather surprising news to everyone that he is alive, and they are rather terrified by the prospect that he survive these trials a second time.
Skills / Strengths
wip
Flaws / Weaknesses
wip
Motives
Misha's primary motive is to discover who killed his sister and avenge her death. His secondary motives are the pursuit of knowledge, honor, redemption, justice, and self-interest.
Other

Edited at October 19, 2024 01:05 PM by Iconium

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us