Wolf Play : Light Amongst the Fog (Techno x Nevermore.)
Chatbox
 Luna👻
01:33:40 Silver (She/her)
Honestly I donÂ’t like how I put coral pink for some of the text -Click-
 technoblade
01:32:26 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

Probably setting it to 50 apples with a 60 AB2 for added stuff.
 Luna👻
01:31:34 Silver (She/her)
I made the pinkest palette I have ever seen in my entire life -Click- rate it please
 Red River Wolves
01:30:34 Redd Dead
Techno,
As you should. Even if this one wasn't being difficult, I'd still raise the AB
 technoblade
01:26:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

I'll most likely be setting a high AB for the first one cause this one has put me through hell.
 Red River Wolves
01:24:42 Redd Dead
The heck? Just got a PvP forfeit because the game never told me it was my turn
 distant-screams
01:23:37 katy | beetle
Red,
thank you :) i've been practicing my backgrounds lately so i'm glad it looks good
 Red River Wolves
01:22:51 Redd Dead
beetle,
That's so cool. Love the background.
 distant-screams
01:20:51 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
thoughts on the last piece?
 Red River Wolves
01:20:19 Redd Dead
Boe,
True. I wouldn't count it though because of the context
 Boeing
01:19:57 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
probably should go now lol
have fun Red
Don't steall all of Techno's art before me please lol
 Boeing
01:17:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
Thing is though
SB = 5 mush
final bid = 10 apples XD
 Red River Wolves
01:17:20 Redd Dead
Boe,
Okay that one turned into an auction for like 5 different artists collectively and people were messing around.
 Boeing
01:14:45 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
Only slightly. mmm.
in fact I have it stored because it was so funny lol
-WP Click-
 distant-screams
01:11:47 katy | beetle
might do some poisonous flower themes for halloween though :> maybe a foxglove, lily of the valley, belladonna and larkspur
 Red River Wolves
01:11:17 Redd Dead
Boe,
Just a few orders of magnitude out of budget XD

Techno,
I probably won't bid this time around, but there will certainly be fights for whatever you put out
 Night Shade
01:09:39 Graves | Chaos
Distant
It's adorable
 Night Shade
01:09:08 Graves | Chaos
Marsh
Oh :(
 distant-screams
01:09:03 katy | beetle
Night,
a venus flytrap has already been done :D i had a tough time not keeping it lmao
-Click-
 starmutt
01:08:28 marsh | they/it
there is a flytrap one already i think :o

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +3
Bengal Tiger : +5
Jaguar : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Light Amongst the Fog (Techno x Nevermore.)October 15, 2024 08:12 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Please don't post unless Technoblade or Nevermore.
Light Amongst the Fog (Techno x Nevermore.)October 15, 2024 09:34 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

The crisp air swirled with colored leaves as they fell to the ground in the breeze. It was almost that time of year again when the world would grow quiet like the animals that hibernate when the winter chills came. The gentle blowing of the leaves as they collided on the branches might be Knox's favorite part of Fall. The sunset mixed with the sea breeze was a comforting sight. The young man walked down the sidewalk, working his way towards exiting the campus. He had a night shift at the Lighthouse, guiding those lost in the cover of the dark away from the cliffs and back to safety. They say that a lighthouse guides the lost souls, but he never believed that.

A slightly curled white lock fell over his bitter blue eyes as he strolled past the trees that he had once enjoyed sitting up in the warm weather. Hands plunged into his fleece lined pockets. The deep glare of his resting face was to hopefully repel any unwanted confrontation. It however would disappear when someone engaged with him for a warm smile that radiated around the room. His gait was rhythmic, Knox's gaze straight forward. His pose was confident and unbothered, yet he fought his instincts to look at the ground as he walked. That way he didn't have to make eye contact with people, or even look at them. He could watch the dried out leaves crumble under his leather shoe soles. That wasn't what he was taught so that wouldn't be how he acted in public. “A Devaile would never act that way.” He could hear his mothers stern voice in his ears.

The tall figure stopped to cross a street, scanning the area around him, nodding slightly at a young woman who passed him. He was almost out of campus now. Freedom was so close. It was his last year of school, and Knox was set to graduate in the upcoming spring. After that, he'd be gone with the wind never to be seen again. That was unless something better than his reason to run appeared. He crossed the road, zoned out, humming quietly to himself. His shoes hit the sidewalk and the turned right. Like an idiot, Knox had left his bike at his apartment, opting to have taken the bus this morning, carrying a model for class. Nothing had prepared the 24-year-old for the hell that Architecture school would be. The gruesome late nights fueled by coffee and tears. Voices running in the breeze from ahead caught his attention, drawing him from his idle state to reality. He checked his wristwatch on his left arm, wanting to know that he wouldn't be late for work. A tardy employee was the only thing that the shop house owner disliked more than children. With there only being two people who worked for her, it wasn't hard to keep track of them. She would great you at the door, arms crossed, shaking her head to show her disappointment. It was the kind of thing that made Knox frown. The guilt of disappointing his boss would keep him awake for the next week. As he grew close to the voices, the more curious he got. He ought to mind his own business, but everyone else's was far more interesting. Lengthening his stride to bound around the corner wasn't the best idea. To be walking at such a brisk pace around a blind corner. That surely was a recipe for disaster. That however didn't come into Knox's mind at the moment. He had a bus to catch and he couldn't be late for work. Stuck in his own mind he didn't slow was he took the turn. This resulted in being torn from whatever cloud his head was stuck in as his slick soles collided with the fallen leaves. His hands, still in his pockets, were no help to him as the ground seemingly got closer to the grey pavement colored with orange and red specks. His hands fought to be freed from their confinement to no avail. He crashed to the ground with a large thump. His bag scattered out in front of him, the partly done model he'd worked on just that afternoon crushed under his weight.

In an embarrassed manner the young man finally got his hands out and sat back on his knees. His face now raw and bruised, blood starting to trickle from his nose as he picked up the pieces that once were in the shape of an old Victorian house with a defeated look on his face. He for sure was going to be late for work now, but that as it seemed was the least of his worries.

Edited at October 15, 2024 10:18 PM by Nevermore.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us