Wolf Play : Eden x Vah
Chatbox
 Malcuth
04:45:25 Wander
Cat sized rats are real. When I was in middle school I went into a haunted abandoned house in the neighborhood and there were some ungodly sized rats inside
 Eternity
04:44:44 ET
nono they were rats they were just really big. We don't have opossums or possums here.

Cat sized is maybe a mild exaggeration but dear god were they huge
 Red River Wolves
04:44:11 Redd Dead
I'm sorry, what? Cat-sized rats?
 SpookyPaws
04:43:51 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
opossums?
 kycantina
04:42:59 ky but it's spooky
For a while we thought my roommate was making it up because he was the only one who heard it
 Eternity
04:42:35 ET
My last place had cat sized rats in it LOL
 SpookyPaws
04:41:26 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
No idea how I'm going to survive an apartment if I can ever manage to afford to finally leave my parents' house LMAO
y'all have some WILD stories
 Salem
04:41:07 
Support?
-WP Click-
 SpiritGuardian
04:40:28 Mr palette guy
holy fuck im tired.
 Poe
04:40:04 
Ky-
That sounds a bit terrifying honestly.
 Continental Wolves
04:40:03 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I probably look like a crazy person or a weirdo right now 🙃
 The Sigma
04:39:57 Leon, Sigma
Ky

LMAO thatÂ’s wild, IÂ’m glad I live in a house and not an apartment :,)
 kycantina
04:38:36 ky but it's spooky
Poe, my last apartment had a neighbor that would speak chinese really high pitched and squeaky in the middle of the night all the time. So loud we had to file a couple noise complaints lol
 Poe
04:37:39 
I always forget that it's is not "it has" lol. But I'm sure you guys can understand what I meant.
 The Sigma
04:37:30 Leon, Sigma
Just put on some noise canceling headphones or close your window pls ToT
 The Sigma
04:37:01 Leon, Sigma
Poe 💀

Either somethingÂ’s actually wrong or..
 Poe
04:36:09 
It's been the same exact sound over and over which is the weirdest part lmao. I tried to look out of my window to see what he was doing but the trees cover the view.
 Boeing
04:36:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Chat has some juicy quotes today lol
 Rykio
04:35:49 An Attic.
eyes
 The Sigma
04:35:41 Leon, Sigma
BooJake

Please what ToT

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +2
Vicuna Wolf : -4
Black Bear : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Eden x VahMarch 30, 2024 12:35 PM

Eden

Neutral

Give Award
Vanessa smiled slightly, shaking her head. "I promise it'll be okay.. and I'm sorry a head of time too. I might be a bit jumpy or standoffish at times," she explained, her hazel eyes rising to meet his gaze once more. "Though it's been a long while since I've met another person, I haven't exactly had good experiences with past survivors," she added, shuddering as past memories flashed across her mind.

Vanessa remembered being abandoned, used, and nearly killed by others before, all too wrapped up in their own survival to value another's life. It had been long enough now that she was willing to try again. She felt like she had to. "Well... Where to now?" She asked, breaking free of those depressing thoughts. She itched to get away from the horde, if it was even possible without getting seen or tracked.
Eden x VahMarch 30, 2024 12:39 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Jackson shook his head and winced at those memories in his head. Other survivors. He had his fair share of stories and not all of them were "good" stories. A few, he'd rather just forget and let it be gone. It would be better if it just hadn't happened ever. At all.

But she focused on moving forward which was probably for the best. Jackson eagerly leapt on the chance to ignore his own memories and paced toward the edge of the buildings. "Well, that's what I was trying to figure out. I know that the main hoard of zombies will be traveling toward this location, especially since those guys can send out that stupid signal thing."

He hadn't entirely figured it out but he knew that somewhere in that silly hivemind of theirs... they could locate each other and communicate somehow.

"But the safest pathway is... kind of hard to figure out. The main heart of the city is dangerous but it has the most supplies. The farther out you go, the less supplies and the less..." he waved his hand around in a circle as he tried to gather the word. "Cover?"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us