Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:04:20 Bau
Silver

Ehhe :> thanks
I did a silly with the hair but the silly ended up looking good sop..
 Luna👻
02:02:50 Silver (She/her)
Bau
So good!
 -Sweet-Poison-
01:58:51 Bau
Flaunting then scuttling away..
-Click-
 Eno
01:58:02 
Continental,
Oooh a solid number. I was at 701 and then got to 768 xD
 Continental Wolves
01:56:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Eno
I'm at 1020 bone shards, lets see how much it goes up
 Eno
01:53:45 
Continental,
Me with the 50 I gathered from today. Getting me a steady collection of them lol

Luna,
I see
 Continental Wolves
01:52:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Eno
It just means the bone pile will get some fresh offerings 😌
 Luna👻
01:52:37 Silver (She/her)
ItÂ’s not completely finished either, but I had to go so I so I took a screenshot of it like that
 Eno
01:51:39 
Continental,
A real struggle ;-;
 Luna👻
01:49:56 Silver (She/her)
Eno
I know thatÂ’s like the 3rd or 4th palette I have made
 Continental Wolves
01:49:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ah shit, I have 26 females at 80+ hours and only 3 den spaces open >·>
 Continental Wolves
01:46:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Night Techno^^
~
You have logged in 344 days in a row, sweet! Only 3 more weeks until a whole year
 Red River Wolves
01:39:13 Redd Dead
Night Techno
 technoblade
01:38:56 Lil Techy | Techno
anyways I'm off to bed, g'night chat
 Eno
01:37:20 
Luna,
That's your mainlineblack ;-;
 Luna👻
01:33:40 Silver (She/her)
Honestly I donÂ’t like how I put coral pink for some of the text -Click-
 technoblade
01:32:26 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

Probably setting it to 50 apples with a 60 AB2 for added stuff.
 Luna👻
01:31:34 Silver (She/her)
I made the pinkest palette I have ever seen in my entire life -Click- rate it please
 Red River Wolves
01:30:34 Redd Dead
Techno,
As you should. Even if this one wasn't being difficult, I'd still raise the AB
 technoblade
01:26:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

I'll most likely be setting a high AB for the first one cause this one has put me through hell.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +1
Wolverine : -2
Alligator : 0
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    50    51    52 

Outlander x MeekoOctober 11, 2024 10:46 PM

Anomaly

Darkseeker

Give Award
As soon as Sky took a bit out of his pancake his phone went off again. Grabbing it and unlocking it swiftly, he read Alex's new message. "Now." Sky typed and sent. "Mom, can Alex come over?" He asked after swallowing his food. "Sure, You better clean your room though." Danielle replied and then took a bit out of her pancake. "I will." Skylar replied and then looked back down at his phone. He then kept an eye on his phone and continued eating. He ate quicker, wanting to tackle his room in case Alex did come over right now. He finished his food and chugged the last bit of his milk. Setting his dishes into the sink and then bolting to his room. He stood in his doorway and scanned his room. He only really needed to get dirty clothes off the floor and make his bed. Grabbing all the dirty clothes, he put them in his laundry bin and moved onto his bed.
(Oh my god this is so poorly written and short...)
Outlander x MeekoOctober 11, 2024 10:59 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex was quick to read Skylar's one-word response when it came through. He found himself smiling some and giving a nod. Instead of replying immediately, though he was tempted to he pushed himself to his feet and moved to leave his room. "Hey, mom?" He called as he headed toward the kitchen. He noted that his sister was still eating, but his father and mother were finished. "Hmm?" His mother called back as she worked on washing the dishes. "Can I go hang out with a friend?" He asked. He felt like some child, having to ask instead of just heading out, but he knew without having to ask that it was something his parents expected of him now. After all, as his father had stated repeatedly, he'd broken their trust by staying out as late as he had and not contacting them. She was quiet for a moment before sighing and turning to look at her son. "Do you know when you'll be home?" She questioned. He paused at that and shook his head. "I'll be home before ten." He promised, hoping that was a good enough answer for her. He watched as his mother seemed to ponder it over before giving a nod. "Alright. But before ten, not at ten or later." She said firmly. Alex couldn't help but smile and give a nod. "I promise." He said. "Thanks." He added before he moved to leave the kitchen and head to the front door.
`
Reaching the front door he slowed to a stop and brought up his phone. "I'll head over now then." He typed out and swiftly hit send. Slipping his phone into his pocket he knelt down to get his shoes on and tie his laces before straightening. He didn't want to give his mother a chance to change her mind, or for his father to interject and demand that he stay, and so he swiftly departed once his shoes were on.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    50    51    52 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us