Wolf Play : Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP thread
Chatbox
 Ámor
08:18:53 On haitus
Ever since i went fulltime at work, i went from having a weekend day off every 4 months, to almost every week
 Ámor
08:16:27 On haitus
@ET
xD I paid my dad every penny he spenr on it, now im focusing on paying off my car
 Eternity
08:15:32 ET
Amor
That's fair! Less debt that way, for sure haha
 Ámor
08:14:33 On haitus
@ET
i was doing online college and got bored of it so i dropped out and went full time at work
 Eternity
08:13:36 ET
Amor
I've uhh dropped out of one but I changed to another instead so I guess that doesn't really count LOL
 Ámor
08:12:50 On haitus
@ET
I dropped out of college lol
 Eternity
08:11:19 ET
Oh god no I've dropped out of enough things, can't do that again LOL
 Ámor
08:10:16 On haitus
@Et
When you said "Im dropping out" I thought you meant of college at first 😭 You can tell I just woke up
 Poe
07:47:15 
I have a pvp up if anyone is interested:)
 teddy
07:40:43 its yellow
so is life!
 Mistress Nyx
07:39:54 
My allergies are acting up :')
 Eternity
07:39:27 ET
teddy
Sorry I'm dropping in + out a lot as I'm a smidge busy.

But genuinely, I just can't believe he didn't give you a heads up or anything, that's actually really rude, especially as he essentially confirmed your plans were still on the day before. Ouch.
 teddy
07:38:25 its yellow
sorry to dump this ':)
 teddy
07:28:15 its yellow
i'm just so tired of all this shit
 teddy
07:28:02 its yellow
i don't think i want to see anyone this weekend to be honest.

and then to throw some salt in the wound a guy thats trying to be 'seeing me' asked if we could meet this weekend, but i'm so hung up on this other guy crushwise so i can't!
 teddy
07:26:35 its yellow
Et
I'm just so confused. Who says that they're really looking forward to seeing you and then give no notice that they're not going to see you at all??? and i was all excited because i havnt seen him in person since march. I even told my family that he was visiting so i had plans for the weekend, and now i want nothing less than to speak with them and say that it fell through
 Eternity
07:24:12 ET
Dude I bet. Getting stood up on plans last minute sucks on the best of days, but straight up leaving the country on no notice? Huh??

Especially with that y'know, added emotional attachment, that really sucks. I'd be more than miffed 😭
 teddy
07:20:33 its yellow
Poe & ET
It caught me so off guard. I've been stood up by the older brother on casual plans, but thats no biggy and he is a bit of a flake. The problem is that i have an uncrontrolable crush on him that i sincerely wish that i didn't, but i ultimately cannot help myself.

and to find out the morning of, when we had plans, that they had left the country ...

I'm so miffed
 Eternity
07:16:50 ET
How do you last minute change to Romania, what 😭

That is such a sudden change omg, I'm sorry.

I don't even understand how someone can even manage to change a flight that last minute.

I'm not surprised you feel abandoned, I think anyone would ;; I'd be pretty hurt too
 Poe
07:14:45 
Teddy-
Awe :( I've been in those shoes before, like getting excited to see someone and they change plans last minute. It's definitely okay if you feel frustrated because that is a very disappointing thing to happen.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Water Moccasin : +2
Brown Bear : -3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9 

Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadMarch 2, 2022 11:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aislinn//14//Teen
Aislinn smiled as she swung open the door and clambered inside. "Mum?" She called tentatively into the small hut, she waited, no reply. Sighing Ash dragged the food into the kitchen as Beau flew ahead. Carefully she placed the bag on an old wooden table, allowing the contents to spill out, before striding through the house to her mother's room
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadMarch 2, 2022 12:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Soon they were both at the beach.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadMarch 2, 2022 02:46 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lucas/14/Teen
Lucas jogged Juno towards the fields, heading towards the tree where she was going to meet Ash. He felt like a spot of hunting before she arrived, so he looked around from Juno's back, hoping to see a rabbit.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadMarch 2, 2022 02:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
As soon as they got there, Irma let Chomper out of the tattoo, and walked into the water.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadMarch 2, 2022 04:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Catori Nadir/Hunter/Monty
The town was quiet as Catori walked through its streets, but she was just fine with that. After having brought the deer back, she thought a relaxing evening at home would be nice.
Kalama Nadir/Warrior/Allegra
Kalama walked, keeping her eyes on the horizon, along the outskirts of Tir Na Beatha's border. Nothing odd seemed to be happening, though who was Kalama to judge that on her own? She spotted Allegra sitting on a rock farther ahead, sitting upright with her ears swiveling and mouth slightly open.
Kalama sighed softly, returning her eyes back to the distant lands ahead.

Edited at March 2, 2022 04:59 PM by Direwolves
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadMarch 2, 2022 05:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aislinn|14|Teen
Aislinn and Beau hurried out the house, her mum was doing better, she should be able to look after herself for one night. She looked at the sky, it wasn't too late yet, she had time before she would meet Lucas. Maybe she'd go to the farms? She'd take Ori out for a ride, maybe even to the beach depending. Ori was the horse she shared with another girl, but alas she found herself always being the one to care for the mare. She wasn't as good a rider as Lucas but she still loved the thrill and Ori was such a good girl. Setting off at a run she headed towards the farm
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadMarch 4, 2022 10:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Irma Tail/Teen/Chomper
She waded into the water and started to swim around.
Abel Tail/Teen;Hunter/Mickey
He plopped down on the ground and Mickey started to nible on his shirt sleeve playfully.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadMarch 6, 2022 04:23 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lucas / 14 / Teen
Lucas cantered Juno through the village, seeing Ash rushing off to the farm. He shifted his weight back on Juno and she stopped, snorting excitedly. Lets head to the farm, Ash is there. Then we can go and meet the others at the beach.
"Alright Lucas." Juno's voice echoed in his mind as she reared, spinning around with her front hooves in the air before pounding after Ash, her running form getting bigger and bigger as they neared the farm.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadMarch 6, 2022 08:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Irma/teen/chomper
Irma made laps from one end of the beach to the other with chomper following closely behind.
Abel/teen;hunter/Mickey
He ran to the edge of the forest and to the water and jumped in at the deeper parts. He yelled "Cannon ball!"
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 05:39 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lucas / 14 / Teen
Lucas pulled Juno up beside Ash. "Ash! Why are you heading to the farm?"

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us