Wolf Play : The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Arachne
06:24:24 Ara/Kat
Katy
i think im gonna have a really close call too in 47 hours 😭 i havenÂ’t lost a litter yet, might be the first time finally ;^;
 Demon Mistress
06:21:06 The Scary Mod
Ahem, Also a suggestion
-WP Click-
 Eternity
06:16:15 ET
Ooh shit, a suggestion
-WP Click-
 Demon Mistress
06:16:14 The Scary Mod
Morning yall
 distant-screams
06:10:49 katy | beetle
Kat,
lmao i feel that xD i was really close to losing a few litters last week
 Arachne
05:58:46 Ara/Kat
Katy
they wonÂ’t be popping for around 2 days so iÂ’ll keep an eye on them for now,, thank you for the offer! <3

it scares me to look at them all in the breeders report though 😭
 distant-screams
05:55:06 katy | beetle
Kat,
hehe thank you ^^ i love designing the kittens, so cute!

also i can board some girls for you if you need! i've got plenty of space for now
 Arachne
05:54:00 Ara/Kat
just realised i made a massive mistake expecting 39 pups with 18 den spaces.. and will have less by then as well if any of my ones about to go in labor have keepers..
 Arachne
05:52:55 Ara/Kat
Katy
so cute omg i just wanna hug it >.<
 distant-screams
05:51:56 katy | beetle
-Click-
this little guy turned out really cute *^*
 teddy
05:42:02 its yellow
hi everybody
 Eno
05:39:20 
Revelry,
I've got a long list of movies to catch up on and a day off xD Don't know if that's a good combination
 Revelry
05:33:13 Rev
"It" gave me nightmares for weeks, and people don't even consider it that scary
 Revelry
05:32:35 Rev
Eno
So dangerous. I wanted to re-watch the witch, but I'm too scared of horror movies. 😭
 Eno
05:28:32 
Revelry,
About 5 movies in... the shadows are looking a little funky. it is also 6 30 in the morning lol
 Revelry
05:27:18 Rev
Eno
Never a good idea
 Eno
05:26:11 
I don't know if binge watching horror movies was the move 🤡
 Revelry
05:25:50 Rev
53 is my peak pack happiness, but I'm a hoarder
 Eternity
05:14:23 ET
Two sketches down :D
-Click-
-Click-
 Song
05:13:22 
Folders make it even harder to keep track of dominance.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : 0
Jackal : -3
Jaguar : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8 

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 08:19 PM

Cirri

Lightbringer

Give Award

╭──── ⋅•⋅ ────╮

Hermes

╰──── ⋅•⋅ ────╯

Male | Rogue | Packless | Mentions: Jehoiakim (direct) |

-

Hermes watched him observe their surroundings, and took that as an act of more or less indifference. He lowered his lips to stop baring his teeth, but kept his hackles and shoulder fur raised as he stared at the other wolf before him. Hermes kept his eyes on his shoulders, before flickng back to his face as he spoke. Like me? Is he implying that he's a loner? Narrowing his eyes, he mulled over his response for a quick moment before replying, "I am a rogue. A former pack member, though long former." Hermes had a composed tone, the sound of his voice deep with a slight rasp due to holding a snarl for a prolonged amount of time. He didn't dare let his guard down, for all he knew the other wolf was just gathering information before dragging him in somewhere to be paid in food weight or land. Hermes didn't bother with such stressors, and forced his mind to remain in the present as he awaited any further response or movement from the male wolf.

Edited at October 20, 2021 08:49 PM by vimprei
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 09:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jehoiakim: Loner. Mentions: Hermes

After hearing that Hermes was alone, like him, J relaxed slightly, but stayed alert. "Well, I figured that any wolf I would meet out here would belong to the Okami pack or the Starry pack... at least, that's what I think their names are anyway." J looked at the carcass before turning back to Hermes. "I would suggest getting everything you want out of that kill and getting out of here. The two packs have been wandering into neutral territory more frequently as of late, hoping for more food and more wolves. If you ask me, I think they are either going to migrate to another area for them to claim, or they're preparing to fight each other." He stopped to let the sentence sit for a minute. "Don't let anyone from the packs see you, otherwise you may have to run very far and very fast. Trust me, I know from personal experience." With that warning, J no longer had a reason to hang around and bother this lone male. He got up and began to walk away, keeping an eye on the male to make sure that he wasn't going to get jumped from behind.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 10:14 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Enzo | High Watcher | Okami | Mentions: Ash

The male rolled his shoulders back as he slowly sat in the camp which was slowly coming back to life from its temporary slumber. Everyone knew to get up before lowlight, or else they would face the consequences from The Grand Lady herself. And she was not a creature anyone liked to mess with.

As he rolled his shoulders, he cast his green gaze across the camp, searching for the other High Watcher, Ash. He and Ash were to patrol through the Rumbar forest and report back, while Svala and Cascade were to go to Ern Lake.

The sight of the bloodied pit made his gaze linger for a moment. The spies had been mauled there just a little while ago, leaving quite the mess. While a good handful of his packmates may have enjoyed the show, Enzo had been in the back of the crowd, watching only partly. He didn't have a love for violence or a dark side, like the others. He liked silence. Enzo was a wolf of few words, anyway. But that didn't mean that the event meant nothing to him. It was merely a show, and it had tied up some loose ends, too. Their pack had to remain safe, right? And that was how it must be done.

Beginning to feel the urge to leave and begin the trip to the forest, his jade eyes scanned the camp once more as he impatiently lashed his tail. Rising to his paws, the High Watcher huffed under his breath. While he was tempted to leave alone, it would be disregarding the Overlady's orders. And well... he wasn't stupid.

With a low grumble and a flick of his ears, the High Watcher prowled through the camp with his head lowered, as if he was tracking prey. While he had a rank that granted him enough power to almost strut around(except in front of those above him), he did not usually display such power or dominance. Most knew not to mess with Enzo, because messing with a High Watcher was asking for it. As the male continued to search for Ash, he begrudingly had to begin using his voice, "Ash?".

Keena | Thisam | Mentions: Deyanira, Conrad

The canine strolled through the territory, her paws falling softly upon the ground as she traveled. Her gait was smooth and even a little brisk, as if the canid had somewhere to be. However, that could not be more false. She was packless, technically. But she was no loner or rogue. Rather, something in between. Currently, she was traveling with a group of two others who had since fled their former pack after commiting a deadly crime. An unforgivable crime. Something so sinister and dangerous, she doubted that she would ever tell another living soul. But it was out of sheer necessity only. Keena was no monster. She did not spill blood for fun or sport. It was for survival reasons only. Nothing less, nothing more.

And while such a crime may put a toll on someone, she felt fine. She had justified her actions since then, and she lived with little to no remorse or guilt. Keena felt free. More free than she had felt in a very long time. Despite the fact that she was pretty much on the run, she could feel the glimmer of hope on the horizon.

As the moon began to lower and lowlight crept closer, it was time to head back to the little makeshift camp. Keena had stepped away only for an hour or so to do a quick patrol and check their surroundings. Nothing out of the ordinary had been found, so she and her two friends could rest easy. At least for a little while. As she neared the camp, she paused, seeing Conrad's figure just a couple paces ahead staring at something in the distance. She followed him as Conrad slipped behind the cover of some bushes, still eyeing something - or someone - in the distance. Stealthily, she crept beside him. It was possible he wasn't even aware of her presence until she was right beside him, her shoulder brushing his as she whispered, "Who are we staring at?".

Edited at October 20, 2021 10:48 PM by Red Moon
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 10:27 PM

Cirri

Lightbringer

Give Award

╭──── ⋅•⋅ ────╮

Hermes

╰──── ⋅•⋅ ────╯

Male | Rogue | Packless | Mentions: Jehoiakim (direct), Cascade and Svala (indirect)

-

"I'm thankful I'm not the only one, at least." He offered a half smile to show that Hermes was more relaxed now. During the minute after he spoke, Hermes let his feelings stew. That wasn't good. Hopefully they'd at least leave some of the mountains alone. But two packs? That was worrying. They probably lived on the opposite side of the lake, in one of the places he hadn't looked at yet. Perhaps.. he could even form some sort of "Stay away from my den, but otherwise I wont be offensive" type of relationship with this wolf and any other rogues nearby. Or at the very least one where they won't kill each other. Hermes remained silent as the male in front of him spoke one last warning before turning and beginning to walk away. He stared down at the half or so eaten doe below his head, pondering a few things. Hermes finally called out, "Hey, I know it's hard to sustain yourself alone. I have eaten my fill, which would be lucky even for a pack wolf. I have no need for this anymore and would hate for it to waste away or be stripped by crows. The point is, I will back away and allow you to eat the rest. If you'd want to." Hermes chose his words carefully, hoping the other wolf heard. Trust was the first step to anything when it came to wolves, he found. Hermes stood up, turning his back to him and padded towards the desert. Today, he'd take the long way home and try to store some extra rodents for later and/or tonight's food.

Tilting his head up to sniff the air, Hermes managed to dig up a rabbit nest before trailing along the edge of the desert and meadow all the way back around to the foothills. He would rest for the next long while, until howls awoke him or something loud. Bounding up the rocks that made up the side of the beginning of the mountain, Hermes pulled himself up onto a ledge covered with soft moss and short grass that lead to his sleeping den. Scraping a hole into the moss by the entrance, he buried the carcasses of the few wild rabbits he had caught. Lifting his head to look over his shoulder before crawling into the den, Hermes swore he could see two small figures trotting along the lakeside, concernedly close to getting to the meadow where the loner was. A small amount of worry crept into his mind, but once Hermes curled up it was all gone in an instant, melting into his dreams as he napped the rest of lowlight away.

Edited at October 20, 2021 10:30 PM by vimprei
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 10:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jehoiakim: Loner. Mentions: Hermes (ind)

I will back away and allow you to eat the rest. Those words made J stop, and as he turned around, he saw that Hermes was walking away from the kill, letting Jehoiakim have free reign with the kill. Well, well, well... maybe he's not such a bad wolf after all... J wondered as he watched him go before digging into the deer, filling himself once again before ripping off a piece of the deer and taking it to his den up in the mountains. Not content, he walked back down and began working on tearing off another leg of the deer, finding the particular leg to be difficult to remove. Wow this one is on there strong, but it can't hold out on me forever. J continued to work on his, not letting a leg beat him. After a few minutes, J looked at the work he made before going back in, finally ripping off the second leg and taking it back to the den and burying it with the rest of the food. For a moment, J wondered whether or not he should be satisfied with what he already got, but he decided to go back and get one last piece, hoping that no other wolves are there to interrupt him.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 20, 2021 11:10 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sylphrena || 3 || Rogue || M: Open

The trees rustled above the white female as she wove through the trunks, orange eyes narrowed and muzzle raised into the air. Her chest expanded in a deep inhale, and her pupils shrank at the sudden whiff of new blood. Her lips peeled back in a mild snarl to reveal long, white blades.

The white female broke into a brisk trot, paws ghosting across leaves and pine needles. It wasn't long of a run until she slowed, reaching a sharp dip. A young buck had obviously missed the knowledge of the dip and was lying in the middle, his breathing labored. As Syl crept up further, it appeared his legs were broken... twisted? Dislocated?

They certainly weren't in the right place.

She moved downwind and snuck up behind the poor creature, said a silent prayer for speed, and lunged.

--

The white female's muzzle was now dipped in red ink, teeth coated in crimson. She licked her maw, pulling as much of the blood away from her fur as she could, then studied the kill. She'd eaten her fill, but the carcass was only a third or so gone. Less, even. She didn't want to leave it for scavengers, but, unlike the mountain lions that lived on the slopes, she could not climb trees to hang her kills.

Syl sighed and decided she would stay with the body for now. When she was hungry again, she'd eat what she could and then leave the rest for the next wanderer.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 21, 2021 09:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hodeskalle | Female | Okami | M: open :3
After a couple of hours of herself bashing at the log that looked like nothing, her jaw hung open as she panted and stood in the sand for a moment before straightening herself and looked at the shredded pieces. "Might as well get a new log." She muttered before leaving the area elegantly. The still thriving pack busied about as she passed others towards her den as she hardly spoke to anyone in particular. she would avoid the Overlady as much as she could...not because she hated or disliked her, but just like everyone else, avoided eye contact and only spoke to her when spoken too. her thoughts ran as she walked around the clear area, busying herself with whatever needed to be done. Helping the others that she saw struggling and grounded herself as she gazed towards the direction of the higher ranks aside from the Overlady. Her tassel laced around her paws as her pale hues against her white furred facial features watched, munching on a small rodent she caught running in the area before disposing its remains after she finished.

Edited at October 21, 2021 09:34 AM by + Spooky Rafiki +
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 21, 2021 09:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Indeevar || Male || Tinyfang || Starry Bane || Mentions: Rune, Fenrir

As Fenrir shushed him, he bit his tongue, which hung slightly out of his mouth. His eyes were wide, and his tail was going a mile a minute. He hopped down from Fenrir's shoulder, his whole back end wagging now.

“I’ll bet you that rabbit’s home right now telling everyone it knows how it escaped a vicious predator,” said Fenrir very seriously. Indeevar felt his chest puff in pride, and he grinned. "Yeah! Very super vicious! I'll show that rabbit if it ever shows its fluffy face again!"

As they walked, Fenrir pointed out one of the stars, which he said was Indeevar. The pup looked up, up, up at the night sky, and immediately spotted it. It was, indeed, very bright! He felt his chest puff up again as Fenrir said he was going to be the biggest wolf in the pack. Indeevar yipped happily, pouncing on a stick and shaking it around, growling, in a show of strength. Successfully breaking it in two, he stood above it, chin raised. "Yeah! The biggest and the best!"

They continued on, but the Fenrir stopped. He was looking off to the distance, but Indeevar was too short to see what he was looking at. "What? What is it? Is it that rabbit?!" he yipped, trying desperately to jump up to see. "Stay here," Fenrir said, and Indeevar dropped down, tilting his head to the side curiously.

Doing as Fenrir asked, Indeevar sat on his haunches, still trying to look over the bushes. Of course, he was squirming around, but he obliged, if not unwillingly.

Fenrir stepped out from the bushes and approached the wolf, who he learned to be Rune. Ugh, Rune! He whimpered softly when he saw her; he didn't care for her much. But if Fenrir was wanting to talk to her... Perhaps Indeevar should try to be nice. An idea popped into his head, and he snickered quietly. Surely, this would get Fenrir laughing...

It took about twenty seconds for Indeevar to give in to his urges, and he hopped up, stalking around the two wolves. Still hidden by the brush, he made his way behind Rune. He tripped every so often, but he caught himself several times before he crashed into something. He was slightly off to the right behind Rune, and he could clearly see Fenrir, and he grinned, lifting his paw to wave it at him. He puffed his cheeks up, stuck out his tongue, and crossed his eyes, bending one ear to the side and pointing the other up in an attempt to make Fenrir laugh.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 21, 2021 12:09 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Fenrir // Male // Subordinate (Apothecary) // Starry Bane // Mentions: Indeevar, Rune, Hoarfrost (ind)

As Fenrir had expected, Rune’s immediate response was panic about every single thing he had said. He sat patiently, allowing her to spiral completely out of control with no further prompting from him. Her focus seemed to be on the idea that she was breaking the rules, and while Fenrir waited for her to figure out what rule number seven was, she started running to and fro like a cornered rabbit. Fenrir had never in his life run into another wolf as completely terrified of everything as Rune was. As usual, he thought it was best to just wait it out, and she’d work it out for herself, hopefully. Fenrir glanced behind him, curious as to whether Indeevar was watching this, but the brush was too thick for him to tell. As Rune placed her paws on Fenrir’s shoulders, he met her eyes with a mild expression that, at the very least, might cue her in that Fenrir wasn’t being totally honest about the “horrifying” history of this particular location. If she really started running back to camp, he’d catch her and tell her it was just a joke, but he sincerely hoped she’d be able to catch herself before that. Fortunately, it clicked just a few seconds later, and Fenrir gave her an amused expression that wasn’t quite a smile yet. “You figured it out faster than last time,” he said, and though the statement might have seemed a bit condescending, his tone was anything but. Even if he was scaring the bees out of Rune, he certainly thought it was going to help. “But really, Rune, what are you doing out here by yourself? You’ll scare yourself silly waiting for someone to jump out and scare you.” Which was kind of what Fenrir had done, but he neglected to mention that. “Trying to avoid Hoarfrost? She’s bound to be in a bad mood.”

As Fenrir spoke, he thought he heard a slight rustling in the bushes. Probably just Indeevar, he thought, and left it at that. Two seconds later he was proven right, as Indeevar’s chubby little face poked through the leaves, making a silly little face that nearly made Fenrir laugh right there and then. He caught himself, but he let himself smile, looking back at Rune so she wouldn’t wonder what he was staring at. “Did you see yourself tonight?” he asked Rune, who by now would have known he was referring to the stars. He stuck his tongue out at Indeevar quickly and resumed as if nothing had happened. “You’re right smack dab in the middle of the sky. I think that’s good luck, don’t you?” Glancing at Indeevar again, Fenrir copied his face, crossing his eyes, sticking out his tongue, and quirking his ears. Well, if Rune hadn’t noticed him looking at Indeevar already - and she was bound to, paranoid as she was - she certainly had now. Fenrir chuckled and said to Indeevar, “Nice hiding, Indee.” As usual, it was hard to tell if he was being sarcastic or not. He looked at Rune. “Don’t tell Hoarfrost I took Indeevar out and I won’t tell her you broke rule seven?” he suggested, though he rather sounded like he didn’t think it would work. “He has a rabbit to exact revenge on,” he explained, as though this made it alright. “And we might run into a lone wolf.”

It was no secret that Fenrir lived to find packless and lone wolves on their territory. He’d only run into three in his life, and only two had joined the pack, but he was always skirting their territory in hopes of finding some misguided soul wandering the outskirts. He adored new wolves in the pack, and while most of the new mothers didn’t want him scaring the willies out of their newborn pups, he could say anything he wanted to their newest recruits. He had even suggested that they get some Barbaric Okami wolves to join, though he was mostly joking and everyone knew that would never happen. Fenrir had found significantly less Barbaric invaders than the rest of the wolves in the pack, which led one to wonder whether he ever just let any get away. Although he was far from the best wolf to introduce new wolves, he seemed to have taken it upon himself to be the ambassador of the Starry Bane pack. He had introduced Roxanne to the pack, in fact, and though she’s been reasonably pissed off at him after finding out that she was not supposed to kiss Hoarfrost’s feet, she forgave easily and found it rather funny looking back on it. Those were the kinds of wolves Fenrir loved - the kinds who could laugh at themselves. So few of those in the pack now, but with any luck he’d round up a gaggle of loners with riotous senses of humor. And who were still gullible enough to believe him when he told them they had to kiss Hoarfrost’s feet.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open!October 21, 2021 12:43 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aislin - F - Subordinate/spy - Starry Bane - Mentions: Bláth, open

A figured slipped away from the group under the cover of darkness, heading off at a quick walk, causual, but with just a hint of urgency. It was time to meet up with someone of her pack, her real pack. Aislin kept alert, listening for any pawsteps behind her that signalled that another was following her, she didn't. As always when sneaking away, she felt on edge, tense, what if someone was following her? But it seemed that she hasn't been noticed. Once clear of the pack, she burst into a full-out run. A part of her enjoyed stretching out her muscles, feeling the ground under her paws; but she was going through her information she had picked up, what she was going to tell the one meeting her. The air had a bite to it, a welcome chill.

Aislin was heading toward the salt flats at a rapid pace, but she would have to slow down soon at her pace; she couldn't run the entire time after all, no wolf had that much normal endurance. Maybe so if they were driven by urgency or anger, but she was not. Slowing her pace down to a trot, she glanced around, it was somewhat between moonhigh and lowlight, so it was still dark. As fast as she could go, it would still take a bit for her to reach her destination. The air chilled her lungs as she caught her breath from the run, but she ignored it, the pace she was going at was fine; it was quick but allowed her a brief rest compared to going faster. Eventually she stopped for a moment, sniffed the air and glanced around for any others around. She shook her coat, then continued on her way.

As she neared the salt flats, she kicked up her pace up a notch again, heading at a run. Soon, she hit the flatlands, the feeling of the terrain under her paws felt a little weird to her, but she was used to it. She caught a scent she knew, and looked up, her eyes made out another wolf sitting nearby. Slowing to a walk, she came near, ears flicking around to catch any noise. Aisling dipped her head in respect briefly. She did not say anything though, and stood where she had stopped.

Edited at October 21, 2021 03:43 PM by the Wayne pack

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us