Wolf Play : Horse Camp| RolePlay| Closed|
Chatbox
 The Sigma
04:37:01 Leon, Sigma
Poe 💀

Either somethingÂ’s actually wrong or..
 Poe
04:36:09 
It's been the same exact sound over and over which is the weirdest part lmao. I tried to look out of my window to see what he was doing but the trees cover the view.
 Boeing
04:36:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Chat has some juicy quotes today lol
 Rykio
04:35:49 An Attic.
eyes
 The Sigma
04:35:41 Leon, Sigma
BooJake

Please what ToT
 Amygdala
04:34:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Poe
Whut 😶
 SpiritGuardian
04:34:20 Mr palette guy
Poe,
I could say so much but I cant.
 Boeing
04:33:23 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Poe
... i'm ssorry what lol
 BooJake
04:33:08 Don't call me BJ.
@Poe
They just havin fun
 Poe
04:32:05 
My neighbor has been making the weirdest grunting noises for roughly 30 minutes now..
 Poe
04:26:05 
Saint-
That's awesome! Always love a viti.
 kycantina
04:26:05 ky but it's spooky
Saint, congrats!!
 kycantina
04:25:21 ky but it's spooky
Katy, hell yeah less pressure to grind explore
 Saint
04:25:17 
-WP Click-
there is no way!!!
 distant-screams
04:24:17 katy | beetle
ky,
eve said something in chat the other night about it being discounted like the other events. it'll be 50 mush per round
 kycantina
04:22:59 ky but it's spooky
Do we have confirmation that wolf party round 1 is gonna be discounted for the event next week?
 distant-screams
04:22:07 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :>
 Mocha
04:21:26 
How long does it take for a wolf to have puppies? Because my female wolf is at 62 hours of being pregnant TvT
 BooJake
04:21:23 Don't call me BJ.
Adios
 BooJake
04:21:15 Don't call me BJ.
Ya'll just gave me the motivation I need to clean my room

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +2
Vicuna Wolf : -4
Black Bear : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   18 

Horse Camp| RolePlay| Closed|April 2, 2022 11:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nala|F|4|Jumping horse|M:Madge
Nala heard a voice behind her and said through tears "I'm fine!" When Nala had finally reach the arena she began to jump the very high hurtles.
Horse Camp| RolePlay| Closed|April 2, 2022 11:27 PM

Terebinth Wolves

Lightbringer

Give Award
Madge
Madge heard the female but knew something was wrong. As she watched her jump she saw tears running down the mares face. You can talk to me you know, I won't tell she said as she began to jump beside the mare.
Horse Camp| RolePlay| Closed|April 2, 2022 11:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Starlighit/F/ 21/2years old/Free-rent resident/M: Cherokee, smokey

Stunts like these were always made by her, there isn't a day when things didn't go down due to her mischieve. Either way, Starlight just likes to make it difficult for the humans, cursing them for taking away their freedom in them.

Her ears flickers catching the sounds around her at the same time keep an ear out for the humans just because she hates them.

"I'm Starlight, it's nice to meet you cherokee. Don't sweat it, we deserves the right to go wherever we like. We aren't tools for humans to use and then thrown away. We are our own being after all."** Starlight responded to Cherokee's question before turned her attention back to smoky the stallion.

**"Hello there, what is your name?"
Starlight asked.
Horse Camp| RolePlay| Closed|April 2, 2022 11:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nala|4|F|Jumping horse|M:Madge
Nala jumped in slience as she cried until she notice the mare next to her and said "I don't really wanna talk about it..." She can up on a 4 foot hurdle and easily jumped it but didn't know if the mare could.
Horse Camp| RolePlay| Closed|April 2, 2022 11:36 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award

Melina |F|7|Jumping/Dressage/barrel racing horse|M: Nala, Madge

Melina watched the mare angrily gallop towards the jumping arena, which was exactly where Mel had intended to go. Nala’s words replied in her mind, I may not know what it feels like to be abused all my life, but I do no other things… Melina closed her eyes, Remembering her mother, she hadn't thought about her in awhile, and for good reason.

Shaking away her thoughts she started to gallop towards the jumping arena, I don't care if Nala’s there, I intended to go there and I still intend to go there. When Melina reached it she noticed Madge there also, the one horse who she actually knew, well they pretty much lived together, Madge was Jack’s horse, she was Ellie’s. Both Madge and Nala seemed to be talking or something like that, and Mel also knew there was no room for two horses in the jumping arena.

Melina decided to instead go to the barrel racing arena and run some of the barrels. She galloped to it and soared over the fence landing inside. Once she was inside of it she started to furiously run the barrel racing pattern around the barrels, her mind racing as well as her body.

Horse Camp| RolePlay| Closed|April 2, 2022 11:39 PM

Terebinth Wolves

Lightbringer

Give Award
Madge
Madge nodded and said I understand. Her eyes went wide as she saw the jump. She then closed her eyes and imagined jack was cheering her on and soon she opened her eyes and she was on the other side. Her hoof and tapped the jump but didn't knock it off. She sighed then looked to the female and said by the way I'm Madge!
Horse Camp| RolePlay| Closed|April 2, 2022 11:40 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Smokey|M|5|Jumping horse|M: Starlight
"Smokey," the stallion responded, studying the friesian, surprisingly he had never seen her before, although he had lived at the stable for a few years now, maybe she was one of the recently captured horses, whoever she was he liked her, and her mischief. "What's your name?"
Horse Camp| RolePlay| Closed|April 2, 2022 11:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nala|4|F|Jumping horse|M:Madge
Nala said "I'm Nala nice to meet you madge." She heard yelling and thought it must be the teachers. She said "I think the teachers noticed we were gone.."
Horse Camp| RolePlay| Closed|April 2, 2022 11:51 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award

Jack |M|25|M: everyone (ind:) Madge, Nala

Jack had just gotten settled in and was about to take Ellie her cat when he heard a commotion of the rest of the teachers outside. He went outside to check it out and noticed all the horses were loose, “How in the world did that happen!” He exclaimed. Well of all the rest of the horses are loose, Madge is most definitely loose. Jack sighed, Ellie could wait to get her cat, he needed to go find Madge.

Heading towards the pen where he left Madge he realized he didn't have to go far as Jack saw his mare along with another horse inside of the jumping arena. Slowly he started to approach Madge and the other mare, “hey girls” he greeted both of them as he got closer.

Horse Camp| RolePlay| Closed|April 2, 2022 11:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nala|F|4|Jumping Horse|M:Jack and Madge
Nala stopped at the sight of the new person and began to buck again. She wasn't very trusting to new humans but horse are different. She was careful not to buck Madge. When she finished bucking she walked up to the human and snorted. Staring him in the eyes and began to buck again.

Edited at April 2, 2022 11:58 PM by Nikki Afton

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   18 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us