Wolf Play : 1x1 RP^^
Chatbox
 technoblade
01:32:26 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

Probably setting it to 50 apples with a 60 AB2 for added stuff.
 Luna👻
01:31:34 Silver (She/her)
I made the pinkest palette I have ever seen in my entire life -Click- rate it please
 Red River Wolves
01:30:34 Redd Dead
Techno,
As you should. Even if this one wasn't being difficult, I'd still raise the AB
 technoblade
01:26:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

I'll most likely be setting a high AB for the first one cause this one has put me through hell.
 Red River Wolves
01:24:42 Redd Dead
The heck? Just got a PvP forfeit because the game never told me it was my turn
 distant-screams
01:23:37 katy | beetle
Red,
thank you :) i've been practicing my backgrounds lately so i'm glad it looks good
 Red River Wolves
01:22:51 Redd Dead
beetle,
That's so cool. Love the background.
 distant-screams
01:20:51 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
thoughts on the last piece?
 Red River Wolves
01:20:19 Redd Dead
Boe,
True. I wouldn't count it though because of the context
 Boeing
01:19:57 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
probably should go now lol
have fun Red
Don't steall all of Techno's art before me please lol
 Boeing
01:17:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
Thing is though
SB = 5 mush
final bid = 10 apples XD
 Red River Wolves
01:17:20 Redd Dead
Boe,
Okay that one turned into an auction for like 5 different artists collectively and people were messing around.
 Boeing
01:14:45 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
Only slightly. mmm.
in fact I have it stored because it was so funny lol
-WP Click-
 distant-screams
01:11:47 katy | beetle
might do some poisonous flower themes for halloween though :> maybe a foxglove, lily of the valley, belladonna and larkspur
 Red River Wolves
01:11:17 Redd Dead
Boe,
Just a few orders of magnitude out of budget XD

Techno,
I probably won't bid this time around, but there will certainly be fights for whatever you put out
 Night Shade
01:09:39 Graves | Chaos
Distant
It's adorable
 Night Shade
01:09:08 Graves | Chaos
Marsh
Oh :(
 distant-screams
01:09:03 katy | beetle
Night,
a venus flytrap has already been done :D i had a tough time not keeping it lmao
-Click-
 starmutt
01:08:28 marsh | they/it
there is a flytrap one already i think :o
 Boeing
01:08:21 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Night Shade
Nice ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +3
Bengal Tiger : +5
Jaguar : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1    2 

1x1 RP^^September 24, 2024 05:10 PM

Bears den

Neutral

Give Award
Apollo caught himself staring after his lover, not knowing what to say to him. The feeling of having him near so suddenly after so long it made his heart pound like that of a Pygmy shrew. Apollo rises off his bed when Kin does, not wanting to be too far from him.
"That sounds lovely"
He says when Kin suggests the bath. Apollo comes and buries his head into Kin's hair holding him against his chest. He sighs and presses a soft kiss in Kin's wavy black hair.
"I missed you"
He whispers over and over into Kin's hair. Apollo wished instead of his love wanting to bathe they could just lay on the bed holding each other, but Kin was probably tired from his ride so of course he would want a bath. Apollo turns Kin into his chest and tilts his chin up to look him. Apollo presses a gentle kiss to his lips and then he sees the worried look in Kin's eyes only to be asked a question.
"I'm fine"
Apollo replies solemnly, obviously not trying to give away how he felt over the long period of time of not seeing each other.
1x1 RP^^September 24, 2024 06:38 PM

Gardiens Brisés Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hyakin nearly melted as his love kissed him. He knew his love wasn't feeling the brightest, but he didn't want to press on the issue if he wasn't feeling his best. Kin offered a small smile before he hopped up onto Apollo and wrapped himself around him. He peppered his face with sweet kisses, he pulled his lips away, and smiled wider at Apollo, he wrapped his legs tighter so he could use his hands to play with the curls on the latter's head. He loved Apollo's hair, he envied it.
"If you want, before our bath we can snuggle and talk for a bit. I can wait for a bath, though I might smell like Atticus, he got a bit sweaty on our ride here," Hyakin cooed softly as his gentle gaze studied Apollo's face. He adored the other's big blue eyes.
Kin rested his head against Apollo's shoulder and nibbled on the crook of his neck playfully. Kin loved messing with Apollo and pestering him whenever he was down, he hoped it would cheer the latter up a little bit, he hated how sad he looked. If there's one thing he's good at, it's reading people and their demeanor, he learned that from his mother before his passed away, she always told him to be aware of others and how they were feeling even if they didn't outright say it to his face.
"Oh my love, I missed you too. I was thinking, what if I bought a little cottage here and stayed for a few months? My father doesn't need me there most days and without you being around I get lonely and sad," Kin said with his cheeks blushing, he buried his face into his love to hide his embarrassment.
1x1 RP^^September 24, 2024 06:53 PM

Bears den

Neutral

Give Award
"That's sounds wonderful...and maybe instead of you riding here all the time I could visit you? And I'll bring little gifts like you do for me"
Apollo says cheering up slightly, he smiles and has to hold back a tiny moan as his lover nibbled on him.
"Now how about we go take that bath eh?"
He smirked cheekily, carrying Kin to the bathroom only to forget the door was closed and run right into it.
"Oh Vlaka"
I curse as I run into the door
1x1 RP^^September 24, 2024 07:10 PM

Gardiens Brisés Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hyakin giggled as Apollo seemed to cheer up a little bit. He burst out laughing when Apollo ran into the door, he covered his mouth with his hand to muffle his giggles but it was no use, tears were already streaming down his face due to the laughter. He took a breath and stopped laughing before he reached behind himself and twisted the handle opening the door slightly, he wasn't able to get it all the way open but enough to where Apollo could push it the rest of the way open.
"A bath would be great right about now," Kin cooed happily as he snuggled more into his love, his heartbeat fastened as he thought of Apollo coming to visit him.
Hyakin sighed softly before hopping down from Apollo's gaze, he stretched and let out a small moan in the process, releasing all the physical stress on his body. He never anticipated how much not seeing Apollo would toll on his mind and body...The latter walked over to the bathtub and ran the water, he felt it and made sure it was just the right temperature that Apollo liked. He put some bubbles in the bath water and started to strip off his lover's shirt that he had taken from the other's closet. Slowly dipping in his feet he shivered at the warmth of the water before sliding fully into the tub of bubbly water, he leaned his head back and groaned comfortably. The water eased his tense muscles, and he felt so content being with his lover again.
"My love, are you going to join me? It's the temperature you like," Kin cooed as he peaked over at Apollo with a curious gleam in his eyes, though if you looked long enough you could see the flirtiness in them too.
1x1 RP^^September 24, 2024 08:42 PM

Bears den

Neutral

Give Award
Apollo watched Kin as he stripped of his shirt and slipped into the bathtub. He smirked seeing the mischievous grin on Kin's face that he missed so dearly. Apollo quickly slid off his gold himation and walked over to the bath
"make some room for me love"
he said climbing into the tub so that he faced across from Kin. He reche for some bubbles and blew them onto Kin's face.
1x1 RP^^September 24, 2024 09:13 PM

Gardiens Brisés Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hyakin scooted over and made room for his love, he smiled up at Apollo and admired his strong build, he couldn't believe he had a God as a lover. Hyakin watched Apollo get into the bath and he immediately fell for his partner all over again. He often wondered what their future would look like together, he liked imagining the future with Apollo in it, ruling his kingdom with Apollo by his side, he often thought about marriage but always dismissed the thought because he always assumed Apollo wouldn't want that for them.
Hyakinthus finally came out of his thoughts when he felt bubbles land on his face, he snorted and shook his head to try and get them off before just using his hands to wipe off the rest of them before he splashed Apollo with water in return for the bubbles being blown on his face. He smirked playfully before sinking into the water, wetting his hair while he sank. Only his eyes and nose could be seen poking up out of the bath of bubbles, he looked rather silly but didn't move. He was relaxed and his aching muscles soon eased, and he was able to fully relax with a soft groan as he stretched out, putting his feet on his lover's lap carefully.
"Apollo, I think tomorrow we should go on a picnic date and bask in the sun," Kin muttered quietly scooting closer to his lover. He looked up at Apollo, gaze gentle and full of love.
Hyakin wasn't much of a people person but when it came to Apollo he wanted to spend every second with him no matter the circumstances, Apollo's energy and presence calmed his anxious mind and eased his negative thoughts. He really hoped one day their relationship would grow to be more than dating but he would be content with having Apollo as is.
1x1 RP^^September 25, 2024 02:26 AM

Bears den

Neutral

Give Award
"That's sounds wonderful...and maybe instead of you riding here all the time I could visit you? And I'll bring little gifts like you do for me"
Apollo says cheering up slightly, he smiles and has to hold back a tiny moan as his lover nibbled on him.
"Now how about we go take that bath eh?"
He smirked cheekily, carrying Kin to the bathroom only to forget the door was closed and run right into it.
"Oh Vlaka"
I curse as I run into the door
1x1 RP^^September 27, 2024 05:09 PM

Bears den

Neutral

Give Award
Ignore that I don't why it reposted

Forums > Roleplay
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us