Wolf Play : 1 x 1 RP search
Chatbox
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:04:20 Bau
Silver

Ehhe :> thanks
I did a silly with the hair but the silly ended up looking good sop..
 Luna👻
02:02:50 Silver (She/her)
Bau
So good!
 -Sweet-Poison-
01:58:51 Bau
Flaunting then scuttling away..
-Click-
 Eno
01:58:02 
Continental,
Oooh a solid number. I was at 701 and then got to 768 xD
 Continental Wolves
01:56:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Eno
I'm at 1020 bone shards, lets see how much it goes up
 Eno
01:53:45 
Continental,
Me with the 50 I gathered from today. Getting me a steady collection of them lol

Luna,
I see
 Continental Wolves
01:52:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Eno
It just means the bone pile will get some fresh offerings 😌
 Luna👻
01:52:37 Silver (She/her)
ItÂ’s not completely finished either, but I had to go so I so I took a screenshot of it like that
 Eno
01:51:39 
Continental,
A real struggle ;-;
 Luna👻
01:49:56 Silver (She/her)
Eno
I know thatÂ’s like the 3rd or 4th palette I have made
 Continental Wolves
01:49:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ah shit, I have 26 females at 80+ hours and only 3 den spaces open >·>
 Continental Wolves
01:46:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Night Techno^^
~
You have logged in 344 days in a row, sweet! Only 3 more weeks until a whole year
 Red River Wolves
01:39:13 Redd Dead
Night Techno
 technoblade
01:38:56 Lil Techy | Techno
anyways I'm off to bed, g'night chat
 Eno
01:37:20 
Luna,
That's your mainlineblack ;-;
 Luna👻
01:33:40 Silver (She/her)
Honestly I donÂ’t like how I put coral pink for some of the text -Click-
 technoblade
01:32:26 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

Probably setting it to 50 apples with a 60 AB2 for added stuff.
 Luna👻
01:31:34 Silver (She/her)
I made the pinkest palette I have ever seen in my entire life -Click- rate it please
 Red River Wolves
01:30:34 Redd Dead
Techno,
As you should. Even if this one wasn't being difficult, I'd still raise the AB
 technoblade
01:26:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

I'll most likely be setting a high AB for the first one cause this one has put me through hell.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +1
Wolverine : -2
Alligator : 0
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay

1 x 1 RP searchAugust 14, 2024 09:15 AM

The Crow

Neutral

Give Award

1x1 partner search

i'm in desperate need of writing to relieve the nagging itch, so if you see this and you're piqued enough, please do reach out!

my capabilities:

→ i can comfortably write roughly around 600 words or between the 400-500 word line since i am a semi-literate person and have almost always been. and i am a creative one with a wide verbiage that i love to frequently use. i love describing lots and i never rush. i may have issues jumping sentence to another which can cause a bit of confusion but blame my mother tongue since english isn't my first. and also, ask if you do get bewildered or need some clearance, i'll answer!

→ i write in the third perspective and will try to play a male role for most of my roleplays since i am way more adept with that gender than female. however, i won't have issues writing as a female character if it is necessary. especially with multiple characters. but my main character usually remains as male.

→ i am online from 4-5 pm on wolfplay time. maybe sooner if i am free. but that usual hour is when i appear online and i can respond, write back or just louse around. and my responses to roleplays differ heavily. if i don't respond after you do, you'll get it the next day. i just need some creativity to float back to my writing canals so that i give you a juicy paragraph instead of a boring one.

→ i heavily prefer and will write in forums only. if that is not an option i will simply not be bothered to even continue to discuss. forums are way less cluttered and way nicer to write in.

→ i will always (depending on the plotline & topic) prefer romance, slow-burn, arranged, love triangle, and enemies-to-lovers tropes. can be meshed with adventure, action and whatever other genre. but romance has to be around. i also do not write about humans aka human topics are off the charts. i prefer animal topics only and will just accept them no matter how good the plotline about humans is.

→ i also love doing templates to introduce characters, their relationships, statuses, and a more in-depth outlook on them overall, i will always accept and suggest first if possible. i also do not mind mixing some lore with our characters into the templates to ought some more drama.

→ i love playing as wolves given why i came here. any type of bird (ahem a crow) or even some random extinct creature that has been a myth all along. i like it semi-realistic and i like it destructive. which means i love some detrimental plot twists along the way and i expect some. i want chaos and i want it now.

what i prefer for my partner:

→ won't keep this as long as i had mine but i prefer everything in my roleplay partner that i am capable of. which means don't bring me one-liners or a rushed-out response that is as basic as it could get. i want some juiciness in it. and also, if we are writing about some sort of a chosen topic (dragons, wolves, horses, etc.) please have some knowledge about them. at least the basics. and no i won't do shapeshifters.

Edited at August 14, 2024 09:21 AM by Crowsfeet
1 x 1 RP searchAugust 17, 2024 06:13 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey there! I am currently on the search for a role-playing partner as well, and as far as I've read, you seem like somebody I'd love to start a 1x1 with. I usually play female roles in a MxF pairing but I'm always open to trying new things. I don't typically play as full on animals/creatures but I'm willing to do so if thats something you need partner to be able to do. As far as animals I may be interested in playing, there are; Wolves [obviously], Horses, and any type of fantasy creature. More roleplaying information about me is in my pack bio, so feel free to check that out! <3

Forums > Roleplay

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us