@Vox
did you show up to work this time?
 Broken Archangel
10:41:27 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Luna same XD
 Luna👻
10:41:11 Silver (She/her)
Arch
The self control I have to use until the 23rdÂ…
 Voxtexy
10:41:01 Vox
It literally scared me so much lmaoo

Like, bro must be drunk or just straight up rude. It's almost midnight :'D
 Luna👻
10:40:47 Silver (She/her)
Honestly I just want any eye dye really it would make Lucifer an even better stud
 Broken Archangel
10:40:37 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Damn I want to do wolf party but I need to save XD
 Voxtexy
10:40:19 Vox
I'm casually playing BG3 and some asshat knocked on the window to my room. I can hear them going to each window.

I swear I hate some sailors man.
 Ámor
10:38:03 On haitus
When an man-made disease takes over the country, colonies are made. Can the survivors of the disease work together to make a cure? Or will they die trying? Check out the new roleplay, I Am Survivor!
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
10:37:52 Wander
I'm trying to get the ruby eye dye too.
 The Sigma
10:37:52 Leon, Sigma
Luna

thanks, lol XD
 starmutt
10:37:03 marsh | they/it
junk bucket to get eye dyes i think!

also thank youss i've been oodling on it for the past 4 hours lmaoo
 Luna👻
10:35:44 Silver (She/her)
Right now my goal is ruby eye dye for Lucifer he would be gorgeous
 Zeraphia
10:32:56 Vah is Spooky
The*
 Zeraphia
10:32:52 Vah is Spooky
Marsh

Oh man, I love teh subtle colors!
 Luna👻
10:32:45 Silver (She/her)
Wait is it a junk bucket to get the ruby dye?
 Forest Dwelling
10:31:37 I am on Wolflocke ok
@starmutt

So pretty!
 Luna👻
10:31:23 Silver (She/her)
Marsh
That is so pretty! You are so good at that!
 starmutt
10:28:23 marsh | they/it
pinkkk

-Click-
 Destinations End
10:26:39 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Okay. Yeah.. March is the Celtic one, I just checked by checking on my celtic decor and the new decor I want is in the same month
 Destinations End
10:25:12 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Boo
I don't really remember. I think the celtic one is the month Saint Patricks day is

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +3
Coyote : -5
Mamba : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   42 

Not Your Average People | Discussion ThreadApril 4, 2024 04:38 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award
First posts are always hilariously difficult because you kind of have no idea where to start, haha

Astrolistic said:
Hi everyone, I'm a bit late to the party haha. Read through all the posts on here and I don't mind what cover job Morgan gets, if we're still doing that? Will go check out the blogs now. :)
Hi Astro!!! Sorry, didn't see your post earlier lol
So just to double check before people start posting (not because I'm confused, I just want to make sure I didn't get any info wrong):
- Assassins are assigned by one faction and collaborating together (regardless of family allegiances?) to take down certain targets, and, in some cases, opposing spies.
- Spies are protecting targets (I think?) and/or attempting to infiltrate the faction that the assassins belong to.
- Pets have superpowers and I think that's really cool
Questions:
- Are "the elite" considered one faction? If not, then are the spies working for one elite faction and the assassins working for the other?
- How do down payments work again when it comes to buying/selling houses? lol
Not Your Average People | Discussion ThreadApril 4, 2024 04:41 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award
ouo I suppose we would have different aliases huh
Not Your Average People | Discussion ThreadApril 4, 2024 04:44 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award
@Bane I'm pretty sure a down payment is the cash/money you pay out of pocket/up front to purchase a home, you would then utilize a loan to pay the rest over time. (If i'm not mistaken. I rent irl so I wouldn't entirely know).

Edited at April 4, 2024 04:54 PM by Sanania
Not Your Average People | Discussion ThreadApril 4, 2024 05:14 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
If they want to work together, it's not needed 100%
Yes that's what spies are doing and yes pets have some powers:3
The elite aren't really a faction, they're just at the top of society at the moment and assassins work for them unknowingly (they're the ones keeping the war alive)

Wolf's Bane said:
First posts are always hilariously difficult because you kind of have no idea where to start, haha

Astrolistic said:
Hi everyone, I'm a bit late to the party haha. Read through all the posts on here and I don't mind what cover job Morgan gets, if we're still doing that? Will go check out the blogs now. :)
So just to double check before people start posting (not because I'm confused, I just want to make sure I didn't get any info wrong):
- Assassins are assigned by one faction and collaborating together (regardless of family allegiances?) to take down certain targets, and, in some cases, opposing spies.
- Spies are protecting targets (I think?) and/or attempting to infiltrate the faction that the assassins belong to.
Questions:
- Are "the elite" considered one faction? If not, then are the spies working for one elite faction and the assassins working for the other?

Not Your Average People | Discussion ThreadApril 4, 2024 05:15 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Sanania I'm just trying to make sure that Laceleaf actually has a small idea of what she's doing lol I did not expect to learn so much about real estate and finances haha
Basically:
- you buy house
- you obviously don't have enough money to pay the full price of the house
- you pay for some of the full price (down payment)
- you get a loan and get introduced to the wonderful world of mortgage
Not Your Average People | Discussion ThreadApril 4, 2024 05:38 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Salem thanks!!! Somehow I keep missing posts lol
So I'm assuming the targets are people that are trying to expose or oppose the elite in some way, like trying to end the war? And the assassins are just there to silence them?
Not Your Average People | Discussion ThreadApril 4, 2024 05:43 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Yup :3 The assassins don't have any idea why those are their targets though and their employers (who go unnamed) do what they can to keep everything away from 'em so they don't know which side they're on
Not Your Average People | Discussion ThreadApril 4, 2024 06:01 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ahhh gotcha sweet sweet corruption :)
So are some (or all) of the families that are avaliable in the sign-up thread supportive of the war? Especially the ones that train and deploy assassins? (I'm only asking this because I unintentionally wrote in Laceleaf's bio that her family pushed her to become an assassin. If necessary, I can change this.)
Not Your Average People | Discussion ThreadApril 4, 2024 06:01 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thanks for explaining that haha. I'll figure it out more as I go along I guess. But my charcter is an assassin, so she doesn't know whats going on right? She just does the bidding of her spy.

Wolf's Bane said:

Astrolistic said:
Questions:

Not Your Average People | Discussion ThreadApril 4, 2024 06:10 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Spies don't tell the assassins what to do-
And families don't have any sway to which side anyone picked. The sign up families have nothing to do with the past, they're there because of the partnership that happened because both sides must appear normal while they do their jobs.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   42 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us