Wolf Play : sacred | discussion
Chatbox
 The Night Walker
08:08:34 Anemoia/Aedra
Its time to crickets to sacrafice to the eight legged beast.
 Salem
08:00:36 
Suggestion from a bit ago
-WP Click-
 Serpents
07:41:30 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
im off to eat
 Project Arcturus
07:41:08 Cryptor,Zane,Pythor
@Sir skales I mean its okay as I only do Ninjago and warrior cats more so ninjago as the warrior ones never work out :|
 Sheep Guardian
07:40:50 Guarder of the Sheep
I love MS.
 Destinations End
07:40:24 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Nin
I'm sorry. I would offer but I am not really in a fandom mood..
 BloodWeb
07:32:22 Blood___She/Her
Why are these damn wolves of mine always licking boulders or rocks. The brain cells aren't all there
 Ámor
07:29:41 On haitus
-WP Click-
 Serpents
07:24:16 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Sir skales Hope it dose and eh I mean I just want rps but cant find anyone
 Destinations End
07:22:53 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Nin
I actually just put a heating pad on my bed so my back is pressed against ig several minutes ago ^^'
I'm hoping it will help.

Thank you, I am sorry you're bored
 Arachne
07:22:41 Ara/Kat
I just tried to play the relics memory game and didnÂ’t realise my sound was up and the sound effects jumpscared me so bad ;^;
 Serpents
07:20:10 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Sir skales ah I mean painful .. Im find just bored Hope your back feels better and stuff can you try like a heating thing on it? it may help?
 -Sweet-Poison-
07:15:37 Bau
Ali

Oof, that's a long time, I'm doing okay, very tired
 Hallow's Eve
07:15:03 Hallow, Eve
Dream

I would ditch
 Arachne
07:14:58 Ara/Kat
Boo
i am in the same boat donÂ’t worry
 Dreamsong
07:14:33 Hana/Max
-WP Click- keep or ditch?
 Hallow's Eve
07:13:29 Hallow, Eve
Bau

I am hurting but otherwise ok. I have been working on the same thing for 8 hours now. How are you?
 Jack-A-Boo
07:13:06 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I need to watch my dishes but im too lazy too :(
 Hallow's Eve
07:13:01 Hallow, Eve
Do you like my new palette Bau? I just got it
 -Sweet-Poison-
07:12:58 Bau
Ali

How are you??

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : +2
Grey Fox : 0
Margay : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 07:14 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
@day ; i was actually thinking of that bounty idea, but i think you explained it perfectly! there could be groups who heard about their immunity, and them being sent out to reach la, so those groups might go after them. but it could also be that the group doesn't know about these bounties or at least doesn't know who put the bounties on their heads, but it could also be from the military (which they wouldn't know, of course - they're away from everyone who would know anything like that). they could run into groups going after them, or they could run into a few wanderes who are just like 'you heard about the immune people? yeah, there's a bounty out for them' so they become more wary of people.

please feed more ideas if you have them! :D
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 07:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo! That sounds good! Now here me out when I say this, but what if the government was also testing them and trying to pick out the weak from the strong... by sending some specialized infected that they modified with som genetics and maybe a little tech to make them stronger as well as controllable from a long distance! So basically some might have some mechanical or mutated body parts that give them an edge. It would also be cool if they beat one that was partially mechanical and found like initials or a government/ illegal lab symbol that may help them find the truth to what happend and what may lie ahead!
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 07:50 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
@day ; that actually sounds super neat! but rather than being mechanical, what if it was just a different variation of the infected? we already know that in this world the infected are actually quite smart, fast, and strong, but they could create a different variant of infected that they set out. this illegal lab might have 'branded' the new species of infected if that makes sense? or maybe some sort of band that basically shows that specific lab made them
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 08:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo!! That could definitely be good! Like maybe they make a dog version that have a great sense of smell and hearing, but it's blind. So the gang comes up with the thought of calling them "blind-hounds" like blood-hounds, but you know, blind!
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 08:26 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
@day ; yesss! that would be very neat to see :D
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 08:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh lord...I just got the best and worst idea.... what if there was a cobra version! Like Cobras it can spit venom, but it's venom is acidic, and if it gets on you, it won't kill you but it will hurt like hell! And it won't stop attacking till it's dead!!!

Edited at May 1, 2021 08:44 PM by Day R Survivors
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 08:47 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
@day ; i could imagine that! the infection could spread new ways through that apart from bites/scratches and such. :D
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 09:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Also what if there was a human one, but it hade weird bubble looking sores on its body, and when they hit it it pops and sprays that acid!
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 09:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Also what if there was a human one, but it hade weird bubble looking sores on its body, and when they hit it it pops and sprays that acid!
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 09:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Also what if there was a human one, but it hade weird bubble looking sores on its body, and when the sores get hit, they pop and sprays that acid!

Edited at May 1, 2021 09:37 PM by Day R Survivors

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us