Wolf Play : Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion Thread
Chatbox
 Leafpool
06:54:03 Leaf she/her
I bought her!
 Leafpool
06:53:48 Leaf she/her
Fire can not understand what you are saying so..
 smartgirl12
06:53:47 
Leaf-
I LOVE her. Where did you gat her?
 Demon Mistress
06:53:20 The Scary Mod
@Smart girl please watch the caps
 Leafpool
06:52:24 Leaf she/her
Smartie you can go to account under pack.
 Fireblaze
06:51:51 
IsnÂ’t itÂ’s name Love Trap?
 Leafpool
06:51:33 Leaf she/her
Smartie wanna see her her links below
-WP Click-
 smartgirl12
06:51:05 
Question-
Can you change the colors of your flag, and if so, how do I do it?
 smartgirl12
06:49:51 
Leafpool-
WHAT!!! IÂ’m jealous!!!!
 Leafpool
06:49:04 Leaf she/her
I have A pink wolf!
 Fireblaze
06:47:30 
Hey, Smartie!!
 smartgirl12
06:45:55 
Sorry, had to fold towels in real life.
 Salom_
06:44:07 Sal, Salmon
Purgatory

-WP Click-
There's a super cute custom one! We could definitely use more though
 Tropical Pickle
06:43:02 Tropickle
Guys, help ;_; I can't figure out the Banshee interaction. Do my wolves need to be howlers? Or is it just a CP thing?
 Boeing
06:41:06 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
fun fact because it's happening to often
WP lags by exactly 19 seconds on the 5 minute mark consistently from healing lol
 Purgatory
06:41:02 Purge/Purse/Pug
I wish we had some oppossum decor, I like the npc image for them
 Vennenum
06:37:59 Venn/Venne
Leafpool - watch the spam please. No need for twenty question marks.
 Demon Mistress
06:37:40 The Scary Mod
@Leafpool
Whats happening?
 Leafpool
06:37:18 Leaf she/her
Explore is glitching too?!?!?
 Existence
06:36:59 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I wasn't trying for that x.x

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Mountain Lion : +1
Bobcat : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   173 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadDecember 31, 2023 02:58 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
No problem!
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadDecember 31, 2023 03:07 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award

Wolf's Bane Pack said:
Does Keanu have a mate? Silence is open for mates and family (she has a pup, Feng), and it seems like there aren't any other male pack members...
If there are any other roles that need to be filled, I can create new characters, but I can't create a male pack member to mate with Silence, so...
I could create a pup, though.

Keanu is open for mates! Part of his hatred toward Malaki is that Keanu got paired with someone who wasn't right for him. So if it's alright with you, they could be mates, but Keanu won't truly love Silence. Would you mind if you also made Silence a little older? If not it's alright, but they do have a pretty large age gap which means they weren't Juveniles at the same time. Which kinda makes no sense, but again it's alright if not!

Edited at December 31, 2023 03:10 PM by Essence of the Wolf
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadDecember 31, 2023 03:24 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Essence of the Wolf said:

Wolf's Bane Pack said:
Does Keanu have a mate? Silence is open for mates and family (she has a pup, Feng), and it seems like there aren't any other male pack members...
If there are any other roles that need to be filled, I can create new characters, but I can't create a male pack member to mate with Silence, so...

Keanu is open for mates! Part of his hatred toward Malaki is that Keanu got paired with someone who wasn't right for him. So if it's alright with you, they could be mates, but Keanu won't truly love Silence. Would you mind if you also made Silence a little older? If not it's alright, but they do have a pretty large age gap which means they weren't Juveniles at the same time. Which kinda makes no sense, but again it's alright if not!

So if Keanu is 5, then I can make Silence like 3-5. I don't mind raising her age - on second thought, her being 2.3 years old doesn't make too much sense lore wise either, considering that pairings happen every summer.
Also, I checked Keanu's personality and BOY I can see why they have some relationship issues. I can see Keanu having a great time with Feng, though.
Silence generally hates teamwork and sees herself as unproductive, and her knowledge of herbs and healing was most likely encouraged by Keanu ("Silence, you can't sit around all day staring at rivers and wandering around with explore teams!")
Edit: I made Silence 5 years old because it would make sense in terms of pairing.

Edited at December 31, 2023 03:30 PM by Wolf's Bane Pack
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadDecember 31, 2023 03:51 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

So if Keanu is 5, then I can make Silence like 3-5. I don't mind raising her age - on second thought, her being 2.3 years old doesn't make too much sense lore wise either, considering that pairings happen every summer.
Also, I checked Keanu's personality and BOY I can see why they have some relationship issues. I can see Keanu having a great time with Feng, though.
Silence generally hates teamwork and sees herself as unproductive, and her knowledge of herbs and healing was most likely encouraged by Keanu ("Silence, you can't sit around all day staring at rivers and wandering around with explore teams!")
Edit: I made Silence 5 years old because it would make sense in terms of pairing.

Perfect! They sound like a chaotic match lol
Thanks so much, I will update Keanu's information!
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadDecember 31, 2023 03:55 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Also, is Malaki a step brother or brother to Keanu?
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadDecember 31, 2023 04:01 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Perfect! They sound like a chaotic match lol
Thanks so much, I will update Keanu's information!

If you think about it, they are chaotic, but they're the perfect match to get Keanu to hate Malaki.
EVERYTHING in their personalities contradict. Keanu appreciates teamwork, Silence hates it. Keanu loves helping others, Silence keeps to herself. Keanu likes tot ake action, while Silence prefers thinking. Keanu is strong about his opinions, while Silent remains unbiased. I'm assuming that Keanu is more accustomed to change (except being paired up), while Silence hates change and likes predictability. Keanu likes social interaction (and is probably fine with small talk, considering that he appreciates collaborating), while Silence only likes deep bonding conversations and nothing else. Keanu was always overshadowed and belittled by Malaki (which gave him anger issues), while Silence herself can't relate due to never having these problems, and instead struggles with understanding herself. Keanu is strong and fit for combat, Silence leans towards healing and dislikes fighting.
Welp, this is one interesting coincidence.
With these kinds of differences, it was inevitable that they either love each other, or hate each other.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadDecember 31, 2023 04:06 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

half brothers
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadDecember 31, 2023 04:06 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
That's literally perfect! I'm glad it worked out like this
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadDecember 31, 2023 04:07 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:

half brothers

Oohh alright
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadDecember 31, 2023 04:08 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
I haven't decided if I'll be on much today. My phone got lost and i think stolen. Had to get new phone and number. lost everything on my old phone. So i have to start off scratch..

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   173 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us