Wolf Play : Western RP | Discussion
Chatbox
 Urux
04:05:05 Urox
Final Boy licks an icicle and gets their tongue stuck to it.

An icicle? In summer, sir where are you?
 starmutt
03:55:11 marsh | they/it
first somewhat completed palette
minus wolf info and everywhere on the site i didnt look yet xD
 Arachne
03:54:40 Ara/Kat
marsh
it looks so pretty pretty
 starmutt
03:52:46 marsh | they/it
my page is pink :3
 Karou
03:50:58 
redd,
i've been so unlucky with these shits, they only give me trash. 100+ geodes opened and all I've got to show are 3 dyes lol (not even the dyes I want, all I asked for was ONE eye dye)
 Arachne
03:45:25 Ara/Kat
just had the luckiest game of relic memory yet if i hadnÂ’t have hesitated from shock i mightÂ’ve beat 12 seconds
 Red River Wolves
03:45:15 Redd Dead
Karou,
Yeah that's probably wise. I don't have any right now, but I'll probably sell any ones I get
 Echo Eclipse
03:42:07 Echo | Thunder
Marsh
Thanks
 Karou
03:41:31 
redd,
no I'm stopping until december lol I have customs to make :')
sell 'em lol
 starmutt
03:41:14 marsh | they/it
7:45am give or take
 Malcuth
03:41:05 Wander
Sarasota produced a viti and a viti nimble foot! That's awesome!
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
How lucky
 Echo Eclipse
03:40:53 Echo | Thunder
What times DS again?
 Red River Wolves
03:40:53 Redd Dead
Karou,
Nice. I keep forgetting to send you my geodes. I'll probably explore more later.
 starmutt
03:40:42 marsh | they/it
does the palette work now lmao
 Karou
03:40:42 
actually that whole litter is cracked?? why are they all boosted even though the mother has no boost XD
 Karou
03:39:46 
-WP Click-
yoo my boy already made a boost + defect :D
 Red River Wolves
03:38:03 Redd Dead
Amy,
I think Anxiety's doing a great job of that right now lol. But that's why I'm trying to make a lead now.
 Amygdala
03:33:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Don't worry about that...that's my spot >;)

Keep him out of second olace 🤣
 Red River Wolves
03:33:14 Redd Dead
Doesn't have to be me. Just not Boe. I'm a hater like that.
 Red River Wolves
03:33:00 Redd Dead
Amy,
Serious about not letting him be #1 XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Water Moccasin : +2
Jackal : +1
Green Python : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   122 

Western RP | DiscussionDecember 2, 2022 02:32 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award

Determined_Wolf said:

pffft so doing that then! if Ollie gives an interesting reaction, Alice would probably keep doing that too.

Slicker: "Hobby, eh? Well, I like practicing my shooting and playing cards. Especially playing cards. Call me a masochist but it's the funniest when everyone realizes I am gonna to win and starts making threats."
Vera: "Cleaning is good, cooking is okay, and reading is nice but it is hard to find books I can easily read."
Aiden: "Does taking apart and puttin' things back together count as a hobby? If so, that! That is definitely a fun hobby even if I sometimes forget to reset the handle of a watch if I take it apart..."
Alice: "Chess! I am a chess master afterall and it is my favorite thing to do anyhow."

For Roxie: What do you look for in a person you want to date?

Roxie: "Not too much. Just someone kind and hard working. I don't know how keen I would be to date right now, but maybe there's somebody..."
-
For Slicker: why aren't you very good at riding horses? Do horses just not like you, or are you just really just bad at riding them?

Edited at December 2, 2022 02:57 PM by Black_Sand
Western RP | DiscussionDecember 2, 2022 03:03 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award

Determined_Wolf said:

Take your time Roaw!! I honestly feel a little crappy too so I totally understand it.

I honestly think I might change his height to 5'11'' or 6' because he is so much shorter-

I also thought slicker was on the higher end of the height thing from the source I checked when I first made him but it was probably wrong so I am probably making him a few inches taller at the very least-

I actually thought people back then were much taller instead of shorter XD
Lucile is a foot and a few inches above the average height for a woman back then and appearntly only 1% of woman were 6' ft or above. :') Roxie and Lucile are so friggin tall-

Edited at December 2, 2022 03:04 PM by Black_Sand
Western RP | DiscussionDecember 2, 2022 05:39 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Slicker: "Well, uhh... Okay this is umm... Horses are amazing, fluffy, and adorable... but I am absolutely terrified of riding them? Don't laugh, ya lunkhead, I'm real serious!! Look- my pony is the sweetest and gentlest one out there so she's the only one I can really trust not to attempt a murder assassination on me!"

Lucile!! What is your biggest rational and irrational fear and why is your rational fear the one it is?

Western RP | DiscussionDecember 2, 2022 05:39 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
how is that woman such a giant-
Western RP | DiscussionDecember 2, 2022 06:03 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
Lucile: "My biggest irrational fear would have to be them damn wooden ladders. I just hate how wobbly they are, and I refuse to climb them. I ain't havin' a ladder be my cause of death. My biggest rational fear would likely be my fear of heights. When you're really tall, I'm pretty sure everything seems a hell of a lot higher up than it really is."
-
For Vera: How long have you known Slicker, and why do you hang around him?
Western RP | DiscussionDecember 2, 2022 06:05 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award

Determined_Wolf said:
how is that woman such a giant-

She had really tall parents, and just happened to have gotten their greatest quiality XD
I can't remeber, but I think she might actually be the tallest person in her old gang too, I needa check-
Western RP | DiscussionDecember 2, 2022 06:24 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vera: "I have known Slicker as long as he has been in the gang. Before him, I could barely talk to the others, but... but he helped. Not just with English, but with being more... talkative in general. It is very hard to talk to people especially after the fire so it is nice to have his support. Even though he cheats with cards!! I just.. haven't figured out how yet..."

For Lucile again, did your parents name you after a verse novel or is this just a coincidence? Do you know why they chose your name?

yeah she is- Slicker (with his updated height that I will fix eventually) is in shock of her height

Western RP | DiscussionDecember 2, 2022 06:37 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
Lucile: "Well, I don't know if I was named after the verse novel, which Ollie has a copy of, but I think my parents may have owned it as well since they had a lot of books. I'm pretty sure my parents just thought the name was pretty though."
-
For Slicker: Where did you get Snapple?
-
I checked and Lucile is the tallest person in her old gang :')
I thought there was at least one person that was taller than her, but nope, the second tallest person is about 6'1.
Western RP | DiscussionDecember 2, 2022 06:46 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Slicker: "I got Snapple when she was just a little filly and I was a little boy! She's one of the only things I actually kept from my time on the farm... that and my signature hat. Don't wanna talk about that one though..."

Fooooor Ollie and Roxie: if you two were locked in a room together for two days and had plenty of food and water but you two could only entertain yourselves with nothing but each other, what do you think would happen?

✨ tall queen ✨

Western RP | DiscussionDecember 2, 2022 06:59 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
Ollie: "I would personally start a brawl in order to gain control of all the rations."
Roxie: "I would take part in the brawl, and win."
Ollie: "I would probaly die."
-
For Alice: If you had all the money you could ask for, what would you spend it on?"

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   122 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us