Wolf Play : .°☆The Smores Family☆°. - Sign-ups open
Chatbox
 Saint
08:27:44 
thats the first inatuation x coat defect isnt it?
 Charlie Bone
08:27:42 
i like that valentines day wolf
 Arachne
08:27:00 Ara/Kat
this wolf is crazy. G2 as well
-WP Click-
 The Night Walker
08:08:57 Anemoia/Aedra
Buy crickets*
 Acornclan
08:08:45 Acorn (She/Her)
-WP Click-
Suggestion
 The Night Walker
08:08:34 Anemoia/Aedra
Its time to crickets to sacrafice to the eight legged beast.
 Salem
08:00:36 
Suggestion from a bit ago
-WP Click-
 Serpents
07:41:30 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
im off to eat
 Project Arcturus
07:41:08 Cryptor,Zane,Pythor
@Sir skales I mean its okay as I only do Ninjago and warrior cats more so ninjago as the warrior ones never work out :|
 Sheep Guardian
07:40:50 Guarder of the Sheep
I love MS.
 Destinations End
07:40:24 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Nin
I'm sorry. I would offer but I am not really in a fandom mood..
 BloodWeb
07:32:22 Blood___She/Her
Why are these damn wolves of mine always licking boulders or rocks. The brain cells aren't all there
 Ámor
07:29:41 On haitus
-WP Click-
 Serpents
07:24:16 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Sir skales Hope it dose and eh I mean I just want rps but cant find anyone
 Destinations End
07:22:53 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Nin
I actually just put a heating pad on my bed so my back is pressed against ig several minutes ago ^^'
I'm hoping it will help.

Thank you, I am sorry you're bored
 Arachne
07:22:41 Ara/Kat
I just tried to play the relics memory game and didnÂ’t realise my sound was up and the sound effects jumpscared me so bad ;^;
 Serpents
07:20:10 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Sir skales ah I mean painful .. Im find just bored Hope your back feels better and stuff can you try like a heating thing on it? it may help?
 -Sweet-Poison-
07:15:37 Bau
Ali

Oof, that's a long time, I'm doing okay, very tired
 Hallow's Eve
07:15:03 Hallow, Eve
Dream

I would ditch
 Arachne
07:14:58 Ara/Kat
Boo
i am in the same boat donÂ’t worry

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : +2
Grey Fox : 0
Margay : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   28 

.°☆The Smores Family☆°. - Sign-ups openDecember 30, 2023 11:17 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Pref. Name: Killian or Shay, either work ^^
Pronouns: He/They
Sexuality (opt. not req.): also fluid :D
Pref. role: Child
Tell us about yourself?: I love to write, and read. I have a very orange cat named Tama and a small doggo named Ash ^^
I love fantasy roleplays and I'm working on learning new languages
Things that bother you?:
Slime, it feels and sounds icky
Arguments (the kinds that begin with hating on someone for something they like and any stuff like that, friendly arguments are fine)
.°☆The Smores Family☆°. - Sign-ups openDecember 30, 2023 11:34 PM

Stream <3

Lightbringer

Give Award

Essence of the Wolf said:
Mind if I friend everyone in the family..?

I don't wanna be rude or offend you or anything but I declined since I don't really know you all that well. Really sorry :(
.°☆The Smores Family☆°. - Sign-ups openDecember 30, 2023 11:36 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award

Saint Corgi said:

Essence of the Wolf said:
Mind if I friend everyone in the family..?

I don't wanna be rude or offend you or anything but I declined since I don't really know you all that well. Really sorry
It's perfectly fine! That's why I asked ^^
.°☆The Smores Family☆°. - Sign-ups openDecember 31, 2023 07:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Salem said:
Pref. Name: Killian or Shay, either work ^^
Sexuality (opt. not req.): also fluid :D
Pref. role: Child
Tell us about yourself?: I love to write, and read. I have a very orange cat named Tama and a small doggo named Ash ^^
I love fantasy roleplays and I'm working on learning new languages
Things that bother you?:
Slime, it feels and sounds icky
Arguments (the kinds that begin with hating on someone for something they like and any stuff like that, friendly arguments are fine)

Welcome to the family shay!! <3
.°☆The Smores Family☆°. - Sign-ups openDecember 31, 2023 10:27 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Hell yeah :3
Heyllo everyone :D
.°☆The Smores Family☆°. - Sign-ups openDecember 31, 2023 10:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello!!! ^.^
.°☆The Smores Family☆°. - Sign-ups openDecember 31, 2023 10:44 AM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pref. Name: Venn or Vex
Gender: Uhm...Yes. (Me and my genderfluid ass can't consistently answer that-)
Sexuality (opt. not req.): Pan with a preference of men
Pref. role: Human (Aunt/Uncle poses too much indecisiveness)
Tell us about yourself?: I'm a 5'8 confused gay who can never decide which gender they are nor what to eat for breakfast/lunch/or dinner. I'm currently enrolled in college to start the process of becoming a large animal veterinarian with a major in equine medicine. I do a lot of role play with my best friend, which we then turn into books. (I've never heard of anyone else writing a book that way but it turns out beautifully when it's done) And we're working on editing and finishing up our first novel named Swords and Scales (Please do ask me about it, I love talking about my books). I have three cats, a black Tom named peter (whom I'm currently convinced is secretly a toddler with the way he acts.), a black and white spotted one named Bear (my cuddle bug), and a white one with a grey tail named Aurora (She chases shadows for some reason). I love to do crafts, the main things I do are cardboard/paper dragon puppets (look them up on YouTube/TikTok if you don't know what I'm talking about, they're the coolest things in the world), and resin. I also do a bunch of digital art! That's only some of me cause I realized how long this was getting and if I keep talking I'm gonna lose y'all's interest heheh. (If you can tell, I tend to talk a lot)
Things that bother you?: A lack of common sense and cat hair up my nose.
Other info?: Uhm. I also have serious abandonment issues so- do with that as you will.
.°☆The Smores Family☆°. - Sign-ups openDecember 31, 2023 10:58 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pref. Name:
Crazy or Dayz
Pronouns:
She/Her
Pref. role:
Child
Tell us about yourself?:
I joined wolfplay in September. I'm an avid explorer and roleplayer. I'm autistic and wolfplay has kinda become a hyperfixation lol. I go horse riding on Wedensdays and I'm Irish. I have a lazy ginger cat called Garfield and a crusty white dog called Daisy.
Things that bother you?:
I have something called Misophonia which causes intense psychological responses towards sounds such as chewing and pen clicking. It's not well known right now but that's the basics of it.
Other info?:
I may end up using random Irish sayings I've grown up with so let me know if any are confusing!
.°☆The Smores Family☆°. - Sign-ups openDecember 31, 2023 10:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Malignant said:
Pref. Name: Venn or Vex
Gender: Uhm...Yes. (Me and my genderfluid ass can't consistently answer that-)
Sexuality (opt. not req.): Pan with a preference of men
Pref. role: Human (Aunt/Uncle poses too much indecisiveness)
Tell us about yourself?: I'm a 5'8 confused gay who can never decide which gender they are nor what to eat for breakfast/lunch/or dinner. I'm currently enrolled in college to start the process of becoming a large animal veterinarian with a major in equine medicine. I do a lot of role play with my best friend, which we then turn into books. (I've never heard of anyone else writing a book that way but it turns out beautifully when it's done) And we're working on editing and finishing up our first novel named Swords and Scales (Please do ask me about it, I love talking about my books). I have three cats, a black Tom named peter (whom I'm currently convinced is secretly a toddler with the way he acts.), a black and white spotted one named Bear (my cuddle bug), and a white one with a grey tail named Aurora (She chases shadows for some reason). I love to do crafts, the main things I do are cardboard/paper dragon puppets (look them up on YouTube/TikTok if you don't know what I'm talking about, they're the coolest things in the world), and resin. I also do a bunch of digital art! That's only some of me cause I realized how long this was getting and if I keep talking I'm gonna lose y'all's interest heheh. (If you can tell, I tend to talk a lot)
Things that bother you?: A lack of common sense and cat hair up my nose.
Other info?: Uhm. I also have serious abandonment issues so- do with that as you will.

Welcome Vex ;D!! (dont worry i have abandonment issues too) also THATS SO COOL THAT YOU DO DRAGON PUPPETS
.°☆The Smores Family☆°. - Sign-ups openDecember 31, 2023 11:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Crazydayz said:
Pref. Name:
Crazy or Dayz
Pronouns:
She/Her
Pref. role:
Child
Tell us about yourself?:
I joined wolfplay in September. I'm an avid explorer and roleplayer. I'm autistic and wolfplay has kinda become a hyperfixation lol. I go horse riding on Wedensdays and I'm Irish. I have a lazy ginger cat called Garfield and a crusty white dog called Daisy.
Things that bother you?:
I have something called Misophonia which causes intense psychological responses towards sounds such as chewing and pen clicking. It's not well known right now but that's the basics of it.
Other info?:
I may end up using random Irish sayings I've grown up with so let me know if any are confusing!

Welcome!! ^.^ and omg i love that your cat is named garfield xD

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   28 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us