05:23:13 Vah is Spooky
-WP Click-

Do I dare pop her or do I leave her?
 Revelry
05:21:41 Rev
now it's crazy fast
 teddy
05:20:13 its yellow
-WP Click- Please vote! (And goodnight yall)
 Caeruleum
05:20:09 Cae, Blue
"only"

;-;
 Caeruleum
05:19:28 Cae, Blue
Its only like that every 5 minutes
 ScardeyKat
05:19:01 Kat ?
Always is for me but that's probably my slow connection
 Revelry
05:16:32 Rev
Is WP being infuriating slow for anyone else?
 Porcelain
05:14:57 
all i did was change 2 colors gang let me cook
 Zeraphia
05:14:40 Vah is Spooky
Porcelain

10/10
 Zeraphia
05:14:28 Vah is Spooky
🫡

Hopefully they work and not all of the image sites are down.

I don't know for sure but HEE says lensdump as well. I don't know 100% if that's okay for here but I'm feeling like 98% if it's good for HEE it'll be good for WP.
 Porcelain
05:13:47 
what if i made a palette
-Click-
 distant-screams
05:13:36 katy | beetle
let me try image shack quick, thanks vah :)
 Zeraphia
05:13:06 Vah is Spooky
Image Shack and Imagebam apparently are both available.
 Feiella
05:12:51 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
give the image hosting sites more time to wake up
 Zeraphia
05:12:34 Vah is Spooky
Katy

XDD it just might. Lemme look at some of the other hosting sties in the forum thread--
 distant-screams
05:12:08 katy | beetle
Vah,
if i try hard enough it might just work xD
 Zeraphia
05:11:51 Vah is Spooky
Katy

Just uh... use telepathy at this point XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : +3
Spotted Hyena : -5
Mamba : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Closed | Please lockJune 18, 2024 12:50 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I should not be doing this to myself, I really shouldn't.

May I reserve a fire dragon please? (My activity is going to be picking up, I swear-)

Closed | Please lockJune 18, 2024 11:07 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

WIP.

Also, just wanted ta make sure before I went too far into plotting, are the rider-dragon pairings working the same as they did in Burning Embers?

Name:

Scirocco

Meaning “Warm Wind”

Female

Element:

Air

Rider:

Possibly pending...

Appearance:

A streamline approach to life is what formulas the accumulation of Scirocco’s very being, one adept for life in the expansive sky. She tops out at 10.1 feet at the shoulder with her neck extending for around another 8.1 feet, even with its more curvy structuring. Her total height would, naturally, reach a maximum of 18.2 feet – leaving her on the larger side of the dragon “spectrum.” Her body’s length is well over double her height, coming up to a total of forty feet when completely stretched out. The division of this measurement is a bit on the modest side, though is anything but even. Around 9.6 feet of the forty go into her neck and head, another 14.2 being the make-up of her body. The remaining 16.2 feet all goes into structuring her tail. When standing, she measures up to 30.4 feet in total.

{Body}

{Facial Features}

{Wings}

{Colors}

{Roars}

{Voice}

Personality:

Intelligent || Swift Learner || Calculating || Vindictive || Cruel || Apathetic || Possessive || Protective || Loyal || In Denial Of Her Softer Side || Honest || Flip-Flops Between Cautious & Incautious || Hard To Read || Cleanly || Meticulous || Strangely Sociable || Adaptive || Logical || Fiery || Red-Hot Temper || Cold || Articulate || Sly || Not Easily Intimidated || Haughty

“So long as we are bonded, little witch, know that I am the one who holds the cards.”

Abilities:

Tampering Winds

Tampering Winds is a more expected ability for this female to possess due to her obvious links to a certain bird or two. It is the power to form or dissipate sounds through air manipulation. Created sounds are typically formed by running currents of air at various speeds through objects or through the air in the form of different shapes – though the shapes are much less effective. The sounds developed are eerie and not always attributed (initially) to this power. This is due in most part to their most significant aspect: mimicry. All the sounds she creates through the manipulated wins mimic something entirely else. Whispers, distant screams, and a multitude of scarily accurate animal cries are all at her disposal. However, mimicry of human speech is completely off the table for this ability. Such sounds are meant to serve as a distraction. Conversely, she may also use this air to mute or muffle other sounds. The action of doing this is much simpler than the one for the creation side of things, in which she will merely push wind towards the source to create a sort of "padding" for the sound if not its source in general. This aspect of the ability is mostly used for stealth, granting her the capability to muffle her own footsteps and wingbeats to make for a much more silent approach.

Drowning Breath

By far her scariest and most unexpected power. One that should never be taken lightly. While some air dragons have the capability to steal air from another's lungs, Scirocco does the opposite. She had the tendency to flood the lungs of her victims with air, forcing them to take in too much and preventing any form of exhalation. The full effect of this ability takes around thirty seconds to two minutes to go into full effect, depending on the lung capacity of her opponent. After this length of time, the inflicted will begin to go into a state of panic due to their inability to properly breathe – having the desire to release their inhaled air but being incapable of doing so. Follow another two to four minutes (depending on when the reaction started), the unlucky victim will pass out. If she continues the process, they will surely die. This ability requires her complete attention, with any interruption halting the process and forcing her to start from scratch. Only one being can be inflicted by this at a time. It is ineffective on all fire dragons and gill-less water dragons. Fire because it would do nothing but fuel their flames and gill-less water dragons for their stellar lung capacity.

Wind-Lingual

The power to all but communicate with the air. In a sense, anyway. Thanks to the highly sensitive feather-imposing-spines along her back and neck, as well as those acting as ears, she has been granted the wherewithal to predict wind movements within a few moments of their happening. Incoming attacks, approaching individuals, and changes in the weather pattern can all be sensed by this female. Those acting as ears even allow her to hear sounds from around barriers or from longer distances.

Clotting Wind

A sort of healing prowess that is actually not permanent – unlike most abilities of its kind. By manipulating portions of wind nearby, the dragoness has been observed to be able to completely close up her wounds for a short period of time. The wound also actively becomes oxidized, slowing down or sometimes stopping the blood flow of that area. If she moves too vigorously after this is applied, the wound will open back up and lose its oxidation.

Tempest Cloak

An interesting ability that this draconic corvid possesses. By forming a whirling ball or vortex of high wind around her, she can create a sort of shield. This shield, unlike a standard one, does not physically block attacks. Instead, it will redirect them in some manner – depending on the sort of incoming attack. More solid objects are typically tossed away while more gaseous or liquid based attacks are almost absorbed into the vortex. She will have to manually “spit out” the liquid and gaseous elements from the orb of wind, casting out a separate current to do so. Her shield will be weakened during this time. This swirling mass of wind can draw in others as well once they are close enough, but only if they are not terribly heavy. Dragons are almost always a “no.” The main hindrance to this ability is that it can only be used efficiently on windy days as she needs already-existing stronger winds to create a worthwhile shield. On windless days, the shield will be rather easy to bypass. However, there is a way around this. She gains the aid of another wind-powered being (in this case, her rider), she can possess a fully fledged cloak – making this essentially a shared ability. In fact, this ability only came into the light after she had bonded with her rider.

Strengths:

+ Ariel Prowess: As if anything less could be expected from such a magnificent being such as herself.

+ Stealth: Between her pitch black feathers and sound-tampering abilities, keeping track of this female is not a task for the faint of heart. She can sneak up on some of the most observant of beasts and beings if she so wishes. She will both hold a high regard and a distaste towards those that manage to consistently notice her approach.

+ Fast Learner: She is essentially an overgrown corvid – a bird species known for their supreme intelligence. It is only natural that such a being would be an impeccably fast learner. Still, it is not uncommon to find her learning a new skill in the matter of days. Depending on its complexity of course.

+ Adaptability: Like any crow, the feathery female is quite adaptable. She can adjust her mannerism to new situations with relative ease, taking no more than a few months to adjust to a whole new way of life.

+ Mimicry: Once more, a corvid-based benefit. Scir, like any good crow or raven, has the power to mimic sounds and voices – almost to a T, if not exactly on the nose. This has allowed her to both ward off danger and get the jump on an enemy.

Weaknesses:

- Durability: Thanks to her hollow bones, Scirocco cannot tank many hits – with just one being enough to knock her down if strong enough.

- Shiny Things: Very distracting. Must yoink. No other option. It is now her possession. No touchy.

- Slow Healer: The enlarged corvid is quite slow when it comes to healing off injuries compared to other dragons. Though still much better than that of a human, she tends to take twice the time to heal off anything than the rest of her kind. The healing capabilities of dragons also do not impact any of her brokens bones, leaving her at a standard healing rate when concerning them.

- Temper: It does not take much to anger this female, and once bothered she won’t stop her temper tantrum rampage until she puts a nice little scar over the other being’s face. <3

- Windless Days: A huge hindrance to her shield ability. Without such wind, she cannot effectively protect herself without the aid of another.

Crush:

Her dearest of course

Spouse/S.O.:

Diyvanshu

Kin:

Open

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

- Truthfully, it is not that Scirocco cannot manipulate others (outside of her mimicry that is). If she were to put her mind to such things, her targets would almost certainly be bound by strings like a puppet. She merely has no desire to, seeing it as unnecessary and boringly easy.

- When mimicking others, she tends to spread out her wings slightly and bring her head up then down swiftly.

I am honestly terrible at naming anything, but how about “Witchlight Ties” or “Coven Bound?”

Edited at June 19, 2024 06:14 PM by High Hills Pack
Closed | Please lockJune 19, 2024 06:13 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello, I want to reserve a witch, but I'm not sure which element... which one would you prefer?
(I know there are quite a few water witches right now, so I'll just go with whatever's recommended lol)
Closed | Please lockJune 19, 2024 06:44 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I apologize for the inconvenience everyone, but due to my own personal issues I will be closing this RP. Much apologies everyone.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us