Wolf Play : Nephele x Bruiser
Chatbox
 Urux
06:26:07 Urox
Ky
Hahah, I got her from wolf party. I'm trying to breed her to get some good pups but she's only given me duds so far.
 Arachne
06:24:20 Ara/Kat
Anemoia
i was the exact same :')
 Vennenum
06:23:51 Venn/Venne
-WP Click-

Would love some feedback on this. 😁
 Leafpool
06:23:17 Leaf she/her
Venn I said that because it was!
 The Night Walker
06:22:49 Anemoia/Aedra
Everytime*
 Luna👻
06:21:40 Silver (She/her)
for those who have been on lately you know ive opened 2 junk buckets and am not at 0 apples 5 mush.... Im not stopping I have the bottle cap and the tin hat >:)
 The Night Walker
06:21:37 Anemoia/Aedra
How is it that everything I'm doing p.e. I get clocked in the face with a ball? Today it was a basketball full force to my face.
 Vennenum
06:20:32 Venn/Venne
It wasnt lagging till you said that.
 Leafpool
06:19:11 Leaf she/her
Wolf play is lagging!
 kycantina
06:18:06 ky but it's spooky
Urux, not gonna lie I misread that and thought you were questioning keeping her lol
 distant-screams
06:17:14 katy | beetle
kat,
thank you :)
 Transcendence
06:16:42 anti gen ai
Resizing and compressing the first art that belongs to her
-Click-
TH said nope
I had to link the original art instead
 Urux
06:15:33 Urox
Ara / Ky
I was thinking about keeping that 40AC. I just need a den upgrade lol
The boys are kinda meh
 Vennenum
06:15:02 Venn/Venne
Nothing slower than the last hour of a slow workday.
 Arachne
06:14:35 Ara/Kat
Katy
absolutely gorgeous!!
 kycantina
06:14:07 ky but it's spooky
Urux, either keep or FR
 Arachne
06:13:57 Ara/Kat
Urux
pup 60 is so pretty and a good rarity :0 i say keep for her
 distant-screams
06:13:33 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts?
 Transcendence
06:13:30 anti gen ai
Im losing it the Jello art didnt need compressing but when I make an adopt toyhouse says compress or cry
 Fireblaze
06:13:04 
*havenÂ’t

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Mountain Lion : +1
Bobcat : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Nephele x BruiserAugust 15, 2022 12:54 AM

Bruiser

Neutral

Give Award
Roman shook his head, already annoyed with this kid. "And I have no reason to save you, but here I am," Roman huffed, annoyance in his tone as he then rolled his eyes. "For fuck's sake," he muttered under his breath. "Listen, I'm just like you." Roman looked around for a moment, seeing a broken glass bottle. He picked it up, taking the sharp end and bringing it to his skin. He winced slightly, cutting his skin deep enough to begin bleeding. "Look," he said, getting her attention (at least he hoped). The wound had bled, though the wound had begun closing itself. His skin had appeared normal after a few seconds, the wound having had disappeared and no where to be seen.

"The least you could do is just..." Roman inhaled, thinking for a moment, "just show some sort of grateful attitude, huh?" Roman cocked a brow towards her after he tossed the shattered bottle to the side.

Roman gave a rather confused look. "I smell weird? I can promise you kid, you look like you lived in the jungle and they just now had in interest in finding you," Roman responded rather quickly. He shook his head. Was this little girl really going to be this difficult? What the fuck had he gotten himself into?

Roman exhaled softly. "Alright, listen," he was hesitant to continue, though he did, "I don't live far from here. I've got food and water and whatever else some refugee kid might want." Roman shifted his weight on his knees slightly, grunting softly. "I can take you there and get these men off of your back, but you gotta trust me, you understand?" Roman had offered, his voice sincere.

Granted he had no idea what he was getting himself into, but considering he had already offered taking her to his house, there was no going back. What would Philip think? Well, to be fair, Roman would never listen to the older man, so it didn't really matter. In a way, it did. Roman sighed softly. "You look like hell, kid, alright, and I'm not with them. You already saw - I'm," he shook his head, "special, like you."

"So what do you say?"

Edited at August 15, 2022 01:43 AM by Bruiser
Nephele x BruiserAugust 15, 2022 02:05 AM

Cloudystar

Neutral

Give Award
Aria opened her eyes wide watching him. Her attitude seemed to drain from her face along with the color. She was silent and stiff now. She gazed at his healed finger. She couldn't believe this was real. Someone like her she was in shock. Her face was pale and blank.
She didn't want to trust him. She truly disliked the idea of staying with this man but he intrigued her. She knew for a fact this coukd either go extremely well or it would get her possibly killed. She took a deep breath contemplating and studying the man in front of her.
"...fine," Aria finally huffed looking to the side. "I better get some good food, a shower, and my clothes washed or no deal," she said sternly looking back. Again her shrill voice making her sound almost strange but also almost comical.
Her desperate wish for somewhere to stay could be clouding her vision but she didn't care. The thought of warmth and food plus good and clean water made her decision easier. Even if he didn't have that and he was lying she wouldn't survive much longer and she knew it. She was skinny and frail. She could run and kick like hell but that only got her so far when she had no food to keep her energy up.
She looked down at her disgusting grimey clothes and body with a sigh. She hoped that this man was sincere and not a liar.

"If you lied to me you're gonna be beaten to a pull dickhead," she huffed glaring at him. She stepped forward despite her words and sighed again. "Okay let's go idiot. I'm done waiting," she said bitterly.
Nephele x BruiserAugust 15, 2022 02:17 AM

Bruiser

Neutral

Give Award
Roman narrowed his eyes, watching her. She seemed to be in shock that he was like her... in some way. Roman wasn't aware of what made her so special, or whatever it was that the men wanted with her, but he didn't dare ask. Honestly, Roman would gladly kick this kid back to the curb, but he was already this far, so there truly was no point. She seemed to be in a rather deep-thought, probably thinking of all her choices.

Roman had to be the best shot she had at surviving. That sounded selfish, but it had been true. She looked beaten, bruised, and tired, and Roman had to have been one of the first people to come along and offer her some sort of shelter. Regardless, Roman had no point in trying to prevent this from happening now. Hearing her talk made Roman clench his fists slightly. How demanding, he thought, giving her a soft glare though he was sure that she would come up with some fuckin' comment for that as well.

"You'll get all of that, kid." Roman had stood up, looking around for a moment. He stood in silence, slightly lowering his head and listening for any alarming sounds that may trigger him and the girl to have to run. Roman could easily take on those men, but this little girl seemed like too much of a handful to have in combat.

Maybe he should just leave her.

Gah! Roman felt conflicted in this moment. He sighed softly, looking away for a moment before his attention was brought back to her. "Kid, I'll have you in a ditch before you can even start with one of your smart ass comments again," he said harshly. It was clear that he was annoyed. Did this kid even know what a filter was? Roman had struggled with that, but he at least knew when to shut up.

"Be fuckin' grateful, yeah?" He said through gritted teeth before he began walking. He looked down the street, eyeing the pub from before. It seemed as though everything had died down. They would have bodies to take care of, but just in case, Roman had crossed the street, looking over his shoulder to make sure that the little girl was still following him.

"My name's Roman," he introduced himself. "And those men? They know me. It's a surprise their operation is still even going," he huffed, mainly talking to himself. If the girl wanted to listen, she would. If she didn't, then so be it. "Where are they wanting to take you anyway?" Roman asked, looking over his shoulder for a quick second before looking forwards again, continuing on.
Nephele x BruiserAugust 15, 2022 02:28 AM

Cloudystar

Neutral

Give Award
Aria was quiet now listening to him and for any other sounds. She flinched away at the sound of being in a ditch because of him. She shook her head. She couldn't react like that in front of him or anyone else anymore. She huffed and nodded averting her eyes. She hoped he'd missed her small moment of weakness when she flinched. She took a shaky breath and forced herself to look at his face.
Once he began walking she followed cautiously but she knew better than to stay put. She barley breathed as she watched the pub with anxious but attentive eyes. She knew if even one man that she regonized with a gun came out she'd have to bolt. She didn't care if this man had somewhere for her. She wouldn't risk her life for such a thing.

She was quiet as he introduced himself. She didn't answer anything for a moment not uttering a word. "Aria.. My names Aria," she finally replied quiet for another moment that felt like an internity. She took another shaky breath and closed her eyes for a moment before finally answer his question. "To I don't know where. They said they wanted my blood, my dna," she explained. "They wanted me dead or alive. Preferably dead to study my body. They said if they figured it out they'd just bring me back to life using my own powers," she finished eventually. Her eyes were no fixed to the ground.
Her anxiety rose farther then it had already been. She'd just given that man, Roman, all the info. If he wanted he could do exactly what they were. She looked up with her unable to hide the fear in her eyes from the realization. They knew the man she was with. She might have just given up her own life and she was terrified.
Nephele x BruiserAugust 15, 2022 02:41 AM

Bruiser

Neutral

Give Award
"Aria," Roman repeated under his breath, inaudible to the little girl. He nodded. At least now he wouldn't have to repeat kid, though, now that he thought of it, he still probably would. He huffed softly, looking around cautiously before turning down the street. His house was only a few more blocks away, and he figured the little girl could handle that. Roman had pondered what the hell Philip would think. Probably say something wise and then proceed to nurture the girl.

Sounded about right.

"What's your power?" Roman asked. If they thought that they could bring her back to life with her own power, she must be strong. Something to do with her brain, maybe? Her heart? Whatever it was, it sounded fascinating.

Fuck! What am I getting myself into?, Roman thought. This wasn't going to end well if those men found them, let alone her. Roman was many things, but a liar was not one of them - he would never just give her up after swearing to basically take her in under his wing. He sighed at the thought. Whatever would happen, if he found out where they were supposed to take her, he could probably just take her there and leave her. No more connection.

Roman couldn't let her get close. Let alone a little girl. Philip would probably notice this and try to plead with Roman to let her in. Maybe that's what would kill them both. Roman caring. That's how it normally went anything. Roman then cleared his throat, seeing the house come into view. He continued down the sidewalk, allowing himself and Aria inside before closing the door behind him.

"Phil!" Roman yelled throughout the house. "I got a... visitor," he added, though more soft. The older man came down the stairs, looking at Aria and then gave Roman a slightly confused look.

"Aria, this is Philip. Philip, Aria," Roman said quickly, giving a rapid eyebrow raise towards Philip before he moved past the two and into the kitchen. He grabbed his carton of cigarettes, quickly lighting one and taking a puff. He exhaled softly, seeing Philip in the doorway.

"This way Aria," Philip said softly, guiding the little girl towards the spare bedroom. "We don't have much for extra clothes, but we can for sure feed you and give you a shower," Philip said kindly. "Maybe Roman can wash your clothes in the meantime," Philip said more quietly, Roman not being able to hear. The man watched the two go throughout the house to their destination.

What was happening?

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us