Wolf Play : Vah x Urux | Lost Memories
Chatbox
 ~♥Nux♥~
06:45:37 I eat souls, nom nom
Skittles!
 Jack-A-Boo
06:44:34 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I hope I can get a good stud from the wp event :)
 Luna👻
06:44:05 Silver (She/her)
what wings for him -WP Click-
 Regen
06:43:52 Chior, Jax
Luna

Enjoy being spoiled!
I'm gonna dissappear for another year now
Bye chat!
If I'm absolutely needed, search Xanje
 Frozen Flowers
06:42:43 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Rev@
I think some were designed on the strengthing chew block for the jaw of those who had surgery on the jaw and the softer ones for teeth that are not strong
 Regen
06:41:21 Chior, Jax
Rev

Still no harm in doing research anyways!
I've been usuing them for years with no issues
 Revelry
06:40:25 Rev
During graduation I made a paper about dental treatment for autistic patients, I wish I had know about this chew toy thing then. It'd be a interesting point of study, considering they could have bad impact on the teeth
 Frozen Flowers
06:39:58 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Nyx@
Try the silicone texture chew stuff they are pretty tough
 kycantina
06:39:12 ky but it's spooky
Cae, that bodes well for pup luck
 Frozen Flowers
06:38:26 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sheep@
The broken (3 doors down)

She looks so perfect (5 seconds of summer)

Rolling in the deep (adele)

Shot in the dark (AC/DC)

Gravity (Alex & Sierra)

I'm Gonna show you crazy (Bebe Rexah)

Pink Venom (BlackPink)

Airplanes (B.o. B., Hayley Williams)

Torn in two (Breaking Benjamin)
 Regen
06:38:17 Chior, Jax
Time to find another victim
 Caeruleum
06:37:24 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
Labor at 81h? Impossible :O
 Luna👻
06:37:02 Silver (She/her)
Yesss Regen is awesome
 Regen
06:36:27 Chior, Jax
Luna

Your welcome hehehe
 Luna👻
06:35:41 Silver (She/her)
Ash
I know I'm happy
 Rising Ashes
06:35:16 Ash
Silver
Oh my god he is awesome.
 Regen
06:35:02 Chior, Jax
Nyx
Naw, I've had mine for a few years
 Luna👻
06:33:30 Silver (She/her)
I made a custom I got great vitals -WP Click-
 Mistress Nyx
06:33:30 
Regen:
Do they rip easy? My mom chews pretty hard.
 Frozen Flowers
06:33:28 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Nyx@
Same with the gum, I almost die every time I tried smoking, I hate chewing on fabric makes my teeth feel weird,and chewing on my hair was dangerous. I lik silicone straws cause they are safe and hard to ruin.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -2
Grey Fox : -5
Death Adder : -5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   21 

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 10, 2024 03:53 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn let out a small noise as she commented about being stuck inside until the blessing finally clicked in. It could have been worse, they could be wandering the hallways at the same time that whatever it was. It was... not his idea of a great time.

His fingers worked smoothly, wrapping string around other strands, slowly creating an awkward lotus image. It was not the most pretty or symmetrical of things. But it was something at the least. "You..." he paused as she asked a question.

Finn paused for a long moment, looking down at the thread in his hands. How did he know? "I think it's because I've done it so much that I know-know how to do it. I don't have to have memory to go along with it, I've done it enough times that it's just common knowledge for me."

He shook his head lightly, a loose chuckle escaping. "Maybe I was a witch shaman before this, I don't know. That's why I'm here, I'm just supposed to be the official ... uh... priest? Pfft," he shook his head. "Too bad, I object. If I object, then it can't go through."

Xevon glanced back briefly, the only motion from the man. "I'm not sure yet. It all depends on if he's stuck on the room where the wings came out from. If he is, then we'll have at least a good half hour before he moves around again--and it'll be to head back up into his lair. You know he needs blood for his ritual to even start," his voice dropped in volume, mirroring the emotionless tone. "I'm more worried about where they're going to go. I'd rather they get out of here as soon as possible but that would mean finding that stupid cellar door that always moves locations and if he's out and about, that's a death trap."

His nose crinkled. "... we don't have many choices at the moment."

Finn let out a triumphant noise, adding a few of his loose feathers to the makeshift dream catcher. "Viola! It's done! Oh it's such an ugly little thing but it's gonna do its job."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 13, 2024 05:25 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

“Hmm.” Lily tilted her head as she lowered her hand, watching Finn’s hand pause in their ministrations. Muscle memory she supposed, not that she possessed anything akin to that. At least, that she was aware of.

“Priest?” She laughed lightly, a small sparkle returning to her eyes, if only for a moment. “You would make a very enthusiastic priest.” Whilst it was a teasing comment, Lily meant it in good faith. A caring taunt, if you would.

Gradually, Lily tipped her head backwards to look up at the ceiling. The dull throbbing from her temples was still present, each little thrum bringing an aching pain with it. Despite the painful headache, Lily restrained from complaining further than she already had. They had far more pressing issues at hand than her little headache.

With a small sound, the woman looked back towards Finntello and a smile broke out across her lips as she saw the dream catcher. “It’s not ugly!” She was very quick to defend his work, leaning forwards to get a better look at it between his fingers. “It’s perfect.” Slowly, she brought her eyes up to meet Finn’s. “Thank you, Finn.” Her voice carried all the honesty in her body, to have someone who barely knew her offer something like this was not only kind but extremely generous.

Callisto furrowed his eyebrows at the tiniest glance he received from Xevon, setting a straight line above his eyes. He decided not to comment on the brisk interaction, instead only the facts of their current circumstances.

“The cellar door is always a nightmare to locate. We will have to address that issue when it arrives.” His eyes remained trained on Xevon’s head, even if the man wasn’t looking in his direction. “There is no point trying to find it if they don’t have those daggers.” Then he heard a strange sound from behind him, looking over he could see Lily leaning back over her own legs. Her hands pressed into her hair and holding the crown of her head, a flicker of concern washed over Callisto’s face and he drifted the smallest bit closer.

Lily had been smiling happily at Finntello when that pain in her head suddenly rocketed down her bones, her jaws felt like they were on fire. She curled her spine in on itself and gripped her head tightly in surprise. A harsh hiss coming from her at the sudden infiltration of the bone ache. Her lips parted as she breathed heavily, still slow and controlled but with significantly increased effort.

Eventually, she lifted her head and brought a slender hand to her jaw and pressed the pads of her fingers into the skin, willing it to go away. Her eyes had donned the slitted pupil appearance once more and did her canines look slightly pointier? Poking out from her top lip were the tiniest glints of sharp canines that appeared to be increasing in length, extremely slowly, but still growing.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 13, 2024 05:32 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn gave her a giddy grin in return. "I'd like to think I would," he hummed triumphantly and straightened his shoulders, his head wiggling just slightly as he feigned a sharp scowl. "I *object!*" he insisted, a playful smile breaking his lips. "Guess I wouldn't make a great marriage priest but I'd make an enthusiastic one."

His eyes scanned around the walls before he shook his head and simply set it down on the dresser for the time being. "It's the least I can do," he said, a warmer smile on his face. "I'd reckon it can't hurt anyone. Well, a small part of me hopes it'll do something to that thing but... that's just a hope."

He finally stepped up onto the dresser and reached up to remove the fake window, pulling it off of the wall and replaced it with the dreamcatcher. "There we go. Nice and ready."

Xevon tipped his head lightly, his gaze returning to the door. The daggers were the most important piece of the whole thing. Without them, they would have no chance of harming the beast of a god.

Finn startled at the noise, looking down from his spot on the dresser. Almost quickly--perhaps too quick--he scrambled down and hurried over. "Lily?" He asked quietly, kneeling down in front of her.

It was the moment she looked up that Finn's own gaze cleared with realization. So this was what Callisto meant.

"I'm here," he whispered, taking one of her hands. "It's going to be okay, just let it happen. Don't run from it, just sink in. Push into it and let it be over."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 13, 2024 06:16 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily stared at Finntello, her eyes barely shifting from their position as he spoke, letting her free hand limply be taken into his own. She could hear something. Not his voice, something else. Something dragging along the floor, a long and grating sound as it pulled along the floorboards. Then there was a halt in the sound, a heartbeat in length before the noise was replaced by a creaking sound. Her muscles tensed and her hand on her jaw suddenly flew out towards Finn to slam him away from herself, landing square on his chest and pushing with all her strength to get him away from her. A loud crack sounded from below them, loud enough for others to hear, then various slightly quieter bangs.

Lily had pulled herself up from the bed quickly after bolstering Finn away from herself, her breathing increasing in its rate as she half dipped, half fell to her knees with a dull thud. The bones meeting the wood harshly, creating a sickening sound.

Callisto had heard the sounds too, he could take a guess at what it was. He had found that room, splattered with blood but with nobody in there. He remained a safe distance from her, there was no point in interfering at this point. There was little he could actually offer. Callisto took a look over his shoulder towards Xevon, the briefest of glances before he focused back on the pair before him. Finn looked like a deer in headlights as Lily continued her painful experience.

It felt like white hot pain was coursing through every bone in her body, sparking every possible nerve with an agonising sensation that made her heart feel like it was about to implode. Lily steadied herself with one hand planted firmly on the floor in front of her face as she curled over, a rough groan drawing slowly from her chest. She prayed that Finn’s blessing had not been so painful, this was excruciating.

Accompanying her sudden collapse and straining was a series of small cracking sounds. At first they were barely noticeable, drowned out by Lily’s anguished groaning. But then the more significant bones began to snap and break to reform themselves, drawing borderline screams from her. Though short in their length, the blood curdling cries were loud.

Callisto’s eyes widened, turning his attention away and snapping it so Xevon. If the god was below them and she was up here howling in pain, it was like ringing a dinner bell. The sudden onset of his panic and fear evident in his stretched eyes.

Lily’s fingers curled into the wooden boards, small splinters piercing the skin under her nails as the keratin began to grow and score harsh lines into the floor. Her head hung low, her spine curved sharply. Beneath her skin, the smallest of strange movements bulged against the flesh as things began to move.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 13, 2024 10:42 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn swallowed thickly as she stared at him but not... at him. Her eyes might've been on him but she definitely wasn't focusing on him currently. There was something else catching the attention of the woman in front of him and he wasn't sure he knew what or why. He certainly wasn't prepared for Lily to all but shove him backwards.

One arm pinwheeled just slightly as he shifted his weight awkwardly to try and remain upright and ended up falling backwards anyways between the two beds with a soft noise and a small puff of feathers.

"Lily--?" His voice dried up in his throat as the sound echoed from below. His heart slowly sank into his stomach, churning into a sour sick dread. He was... right below them. But as he watched Lily sink beside the bed, his mind swirled with panic. The type of freezing panic. What could he do? There was nothing he could really do to help at that point. Everything in him ached at the groan that pulled from her chest. He wanted nothing more than to just stretch his hand out, throw it out, take the pain from her and shoulder it himself. He could take it. He could... he needed to.

The awful cracking sound was enough to throw a nauseating swirl into the mix but Finn swallowed it down to scramble to his feet, grabbing one of the pillows and without really caring too much, tore the pillow case off, wrapped the fabric up and held her chin upward. If she bit him, she bit him, but he could sense the growing panic from the two ghosts. It was the noise.

"I know, I know," Finn whispered, his voice shaking as he fitted the makeshift muffle between her teeth. "But I think we need to be quiet. Just trust me." He swallowed thickly as he tried to ignore how absolutely awful the scene looked.

Xevon's eyes looked back to Callisto. "We need to divert his attention again," he whispered shortly. "Faking it isn't going to work. We're going to have... we're going to have to take him head on," he whispered, his voice drawing lower in volume. There was a touch of reluctant dread behind his tone as well. "Consequences be darned, we can't let him come up while she's going through this. It won't end well."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 13, 2024 11:08 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto’s brows pushed together so harshly that it formed deep wrinkles between them, his lips pursed to reveal a portion of his teeth as Xevon spoke. He tried to ignore the scene playing out beside them, for once he agreed with his companion. It was a reluctant agreement, but agreement all the same. He felt the pull of dread at his heart, he was useless unless he let himself go completely. The thought was almost more terrifying than the idea of facing off against the demon downstairs. He could hear the sounds begin again as Lily cried out, it was leaving the room below them.

“Fine. But please do not throw yourself at him like a mad man.” Callisto’s voice was sharp, unwilling to let Xevon think this was a good time to try and be a hero. The man looked over as Finn was pressing a fabric bundle between Lily’s teeth, tears were streaming down her cheeks and seeping into the fabric. Then his attention was drawn to her legs, the bones had begun to form their new shapes, creating the digitigrade posture. However…she wasn’t getting smaller. Bit by bit her form was actually growing in size, her muscles expanding. A wash of confusion came over him, this was new. His head tilted to the side as he watched, only when he heard another thunk from below them did he snap out of his hazy look and turn back to Xevon. This girl was somehow different, he couldn’t pin the reason, but she was.

Callisto’s face settled into seriousness. “What are you waiting for?” He peeled out before heading into the hallway, his eyes burning with something other than fear for once. In fact, he almost looked confident in their current task.

Lily’s ears couldn’t make out the sounds of the voices properly, there were snippets here and there. Overwhelmed by the static fuzzy sound that was coming from within her own head, she almost tore herself away from Finn again as he approached. At the twitch of her neck away from him, the vertebrae fractured and produced a mournful weep from her lips, it felt like every bone in her body was being pulverised.

Finntello was speaking to her, her eyes met his as he lifted her jaw up to get better access to her mouth. The panic and pain in her eyes made her appear like a terrified cornered animal. Tears had spilt from her eyes and were flooding down her flushed face as the fabric was pushed between her lips, she did not take her eyes away from his. Quiet and trust. Those were the words she made out, whilst alone they seemed comforting, the abject horror painted onto his expression told a different story.

Outwardly, her muscles were growing exponentially. Actually pushing at her clothing before slowly, soft pale cream fur began to manifest itself over her skin. The pain was still ever present, but now it was pain from the shifting of her bones, pulling and mangling her form. Her eyes winced closed, trying to keep herself still and to keep her throat from letting out yelps. But she could not help herself when she wrenched herself away from Finn, yanking herself away drew a deep sound from her chest. Lily half dragged, half pushed herself with her new legs away from him, she did not want to hurt him. The bones in her legs were still soft and not fully reformed, so when she tried to pull them up to use the pads of her growing paws to walk, the bones bent and swayed unnaturally, bowing her gait.

With her back now facing Finntello, a soft sound emitted from her throat as the fabric within her mouth fell to the ground. She had not pushed it out, her mouth was larger, it slipped out from between her teeth. Her breathing had turned to laboured panting, her tongue falling from her lips between four enlarged canines. With her head dipped lower than her shoulders, her head remained unseen, but the fur had overtaken her entire form, hiding the clothes beneath if they even still existed.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 13, 2024 11:28 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon shook his head lightly. He wouldn't make any promises that he wasn't going to throw himself at that god like an absolute terror. Heaven knows he could hardly control himself at all around that thing. His eyes drifted back to Finn and Lily, watching the process for a moment or two with some morbid interest. It was mingled with disgust and he was rather grateful he didn't have to go through any of that. Wings were hard enough whatever that... awful process was? Callisto could keep it.

He shook his head clear of his thoughts and hurried after Callisto. "I'm coming, I'm coming. It's just the first time I've seen the whole transformation process up close and not heard it from a far," he explained idly.

His wings splayed outward, the tips dragging through the walls. The ghostly figure swept up and then downward, headed into the hallway behind the so-called god.

"Hey!" He shouted, the lightbulbs flickering around him, "hey, ugly, you're looking the wrong direction. Not that you could see if it was right in front of you. If I had teeth, I'd probably have bitten you--oh--wait, I already have. Still have that scar?" He mocked, wings splayed outward to garner extra size.

To the actual living, the red eyed, dark winged absolutely furious ghost probably would've been terrifying. To this? An annoyance, often an angering presence at best. But that was what he needed to be at the moment.

"Oh, geez," Xevon let out a barking laugh, "you got uglier since I saw your face last."

--

Finn shook his head, stumbling backwards as he determined what to do next. A barricade. That sounded like an absolutely brilliant plan.

He did his best to try and ignore the sounds of pain, the awful noises from bones and muscles making new shapes. He dragged the bed over to the door and tilted it upward as best he could, moving the dresser next to place against the bed frame.

"... whoa," Finn caught sight of the pale fur on the massive feline. "... that's a lot bigger than a cat," he said quietly before focusing on the task at hand. Barricade. Barricade and hope for the best. He pushed the other bed across the room, barring the dresser. That was... all that he had.

"We'll be fine," he whispered, trying to comfort himself.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 14, 2024 12:02 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily’s ribs heaved with effort as she stared at the ground in front of her, instead of her hands, two large paws gripped at the wood. Claws extended out and pierced the old soft material and scored the ground in criss cross patterns as the woman fought to control her own voice. Her hips lay on their side with her legs splayed out to one side, the dull thud of a tail onto the ground was the only thing that alerted her to its existence. The pain had started to dull, but the ache of her bones persisted.

The ears on her head twitched backwards as she heard the thunk of the bed being moved to the door, slowly Lily turned her head to look over her shoulder towards Finntello.

In the place of the woman sat a larger than normal lion-esque creature, the fur around her neck and head was slightly tufted with the majority of her form being covered in pale cream fur. The only areas of a darker champagne colour were the tips of her ears, two small dots above her eyes and the tip of her tail. Which twitched back and forth behind her as her dark coffee eyes stared as the feathered man before the door. Her jaws were parted as she continued to pant, displaying the large teeth she had managed to gain from this transformation.

She thought she was going to poof into a small fluffy cat, not whatever this was. After a minute of staring, Lily forced herself to try and lift herself to her paws. The hulking mass made a strained growling sound as the act pulled at the freshly formed muscles and bones. There was still a small amount of bobbing to her movements, giving away the fragility of her new state. Once on her feet, she locked eyes with Finntello once more. Her shoulders met the portion of his torso just above his hips, the top of her head almost equal with his biceps. Could she talk like this? Lily didn’t want to try, fearing that if she tried to talk it would be painful and she would cry out again.

Callisto had already begun his descent as he heard Xevon. “Yes, well, normally it is not that dramatic and they get smaller. Not bigger.” With that he vanished down into the hallway beneath, just as Xevon headed down on the other side of the creature beneath.

The black hulking mass of meat and bone jerked at their appearance, at first whirling around to look at Xevon. His skull lowered as a guttural sound pulled from its form at the sequence of taunting that the winged man let spill from his lips. His shambling form moved to head towards Xevon as the taunting continued.

Callisto remained now behind the god, his eyes flickering over the entire scene. He could feel the dulled panic within his chest, but something else was suppressing it for him. He had made no active decision to cool that part of himself, it had simply happened when he saw what was happening to Lily. Something about it had flicked a little switch he didn’t know he possessed.

And it seemed that Xevon was about to bear witness to exactly what that meant. Callisto kept himself quiet, not wanting to escalate the situation any faster. They needed time, not instantaneous attack.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 14, 2024 04:45 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn sat down on the bed and rubbed his face. His heart was thumping in his chest and a part of him wondered if it was even worth it. No one else had gotten out of this place alive, what made him think that he was any different?

His eyes lifted up briefly at the sound of a brief pant. It was... impressive. The sheer size of the massive feline in front of him gave off the type of energy that even injured, she demanded authority and respect. But the beast stood up, lifting up to stand on four large paws. That... was even bigger now that he was watching her.

"Wow," he whispered quietly. "You are... massive," Finn tilted his head for a moment or two. "Holy cow."

--

Xevon let out a short noise almost a cackling laugh and shook his head. "Oh that's a real handsome noise, pal. Let me just--" he mimicked choking and spitting. "Real manly, yeah. What did you apparently grab her for, a wife? Oh, yeah, she's totally going to dig this here."

Xevon snorted and shook his head. "Even that other kid would be a better option than you, good grief. Have you showered in the last two centuries? Not with that hair," his feathers rippled, "women dig hygiene don't you know? Oh, wait, you're old enough to remember. The Vikings all stole the women because they bathed. Not that you'd care, eh?" He flicked one hand, looking at his hand idly. "Too bad you're too stupid to notice."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 14, 2024 07:42 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

The heaving ghastly mass continued its gurgling sounds as it advanced towards Xevon, the lantern on the staff swinging dramatically with each step. With each taunt that was thrown towards it, the sounds only became greater in volume.

Callisto gritted his teeth from where he stood he could see the ever shifting mottled bone, fur and feather combination of its back. He knew that the creature was not stupid. It just did not converse with them, they were annoying pests not something to talk to. It only appeared of lesser intelligence, but to presume an old god was an idiot would be a fatal mistake.

The god had made it quite close to Xevon as the man continued to jabbing comments, the creature suddenly whipped its arm up. The gnarled boney hand swiping out, the length of its limb disproportional to the rest of its hunched form. Callisto sucked in a breath at the action, his legs shifting in preparation. It barely grazed the space where Xevon was. A harsh call drawn from its throat as it swiped again, still closing in on the winged man.

Lily blinked slowly as she listened to Finn’s voice, her ears flicking at the massive comment. A chuff of air left her ribcage in distaste. She glanced towards the bed he was seated on, noting that he had moved it himself, alone. That seemed a little…strong for someone his size.

Her body still ached, the dull pain still lingering in her muscles. She didn’t want to move in case it drew about another screech of pain, but she couldn’t just stand there. With Finn sitting down, her head was slightly higher than his own.

Cautiously, Lily dipped her head down to meet Finntello’s head height, ears pricking forward as she kept her gaze fixed on him. Now that she wasn’t writhing in pain, Lily had to admit, this was a lot cooler than wings in her own opinion.

She kept herself still for a moment before she pushed her head forward and nudged into Finntello’s chest with the top of her head, emitting the smallest deep huff as she did. Keeping her head pressed against him, pushing his form back a little. Her breathing was still laboured from her previous panic, but it was gradually returning to normality.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   21 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us