Actually? I was mostly joking... but I do have 5 apples to spare for you
 Boeing
02:28:35 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
True true
Maybe I should... it's 5 apples though ;-;
 smartgirl12
02:28:23 
Bye chat. Have something else to do in real life.
 Blind Bat
02:27:50 I Am Vengeance
forgot how bad my wolves are at explore
 Red River Wolves
02:27:45 Redd Dead
Boe,
Yeah, but if you became a lightbringer, we'd all be in different factions. And there's a never-ending supply of darkseekers and neutrals for you to battle
 Boeing
02:26:24 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
Maximizing efficiency lol
Although you need wins against other factions for the quest don't you?
 Red River Wolves
02:24:55 Redd Dead
Boe,
Says you, who is already premium XD. But you'll get reduced competition in FMC (ignore current leaderboard)
 Boeing
02:22:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
XD
Lightbringers always lose the PvP thing though lol
(it's not like I need 3 days of upgrade though :P)
 Red River Wolves
02:21:57 Redd Dead
Amy,
Simply three way multitask XD. What do you mean humans aren't meant to do that?

Boe,
Switch to Lightbringer. PvP triangle to maximize efficiency lol
 Blind Bat
02:21:43 I Am Vengeance
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 3
Mushrooms: 16
Mushrooms Saved: 0

I'm poor again oop
 Amygdala
02:20:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I am playing cards at the moment...one battle is plenty lol

But i can try if plane is patient enough
 Boeing
02:20:11 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
this is much more fair XD
I'll just speedrun 80 moves then I'll put some wolves up
 Red River Wolves
02:19:19 Redd Dead
Amy, Boe,
Oh wait, you can do multiple battles at once. So it'd probably be faster to fight both me and Boe at the same time, if you can spare the wolves
 smartgirl12
02:18:55 
Thanks Boeing
 Boeing
02:17:54 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
smartgirl
go to the person's den page, click Friends, then scroll to the bottom
 Boeing
02:17:31 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
this is unfair XD
 smartgirl12
02:17:22 
How do I send a friend request? It has been almost a year since I've been on the game, so I had to create a new account.
 Amygdala
02:16:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
31 wins*
 Mistress Nyx
02:16:29 
I'm sleepy but not enough to sleep and irritated from how tired i am
 Red River Wolves
02:15:37 Redd Dead
Amy,
I mean I'm also BE training and listening to a YouTube video so I think I can wait a few minutes lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +5
Coyote : +4
Bobcat : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

iconium x urux | fantasy 1x1October 19, 2024 12:09 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
don't post unless your name is in the title! <3
iconium x urux | fantasy 1x1October 19, 2024 12:09 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
res plot plans / overview info
iconium x urux | fantasy 1x1October 19, 2024 12:12 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Misha Varlamov
Nationality / Kingdom
While each of the twelve kingdoms pride themselves on strictly keeping to their own kind, Misha is the result of an extremely rare, controversial, and highly-publicized wartime fling between the heir to the shadow kingdom and one of the daughters of the queen of the ice kingdom. He is the only individual who could rightfully claim two kingdoms, making him an extremely dangerous individual and a target for many to attempt to destroy.
Appearance
Misha is tall and thin with a quiet strength about him. An aura of malevolence seems to linger around him like a cloud, despite the fact that he rarely--if ever--demonstrates any sort of aggression or violence in a loud or attention-grabbing manner. He has short hair that is not excessively curly, but is tousled in a way that allows for a few ringlets of curls that angle his delicate features. He has porcelain skin and light-colored, stormy eyes that always seem to demonstrate some level of pain or anger. Although he is considered to be fairly "pretty," he almost appears sickly and there is a rugged quality about him that proves there is more than meets the eye.
-
Although he does not take any particular pride in his sense of fashion, Misha is an innately fashionable man. He wears clothing that garners him an increased sense of authority and maturity beyond what the way he carries himself already demands. He often wears dark colors and warm clothing, and he is always wearing gloves due to the extent of what his magic can do if he does not conceal his hands.
Personality
In most situations, Misha primarily keeps to himself. Due to the trauma of accidentally killing many people due to the unpredictable nature of his magic, Misha has the core belief that he destroys anything he touches, and thus, anything he cares about. Despite the fact that he strictly chooses not to involve himself with others except on account of alliances, and, in this case, the manipulation of eleven other individuals in order to learn the truth about what happened with his sister, Misha struggles with the weight of the emotions he does have, and getting rid of them in a way that feels less torturous to him. Caring is his utmost burden, and has caused him pain his entire life.
-
Despite his difficulties with controlling his emotions and his strong desire (and failure) to live a life of utter detatchment, this individual is very determined and will do whatever it takes to achieve what he believes is right or just. There is no length to which he is not willing to go, especially in the name of whatever rationalized loyalty he displays to those he cares for. He is very intelligent, cunning, and booksmart, which makes up for the lack of physical prowess he displays, despite the fact that his survival skills have left him alive for the last few years. He is aware of how much of an anomaly he is, and carries himself with a certain level of mystery and detatchment to fit what others say about him.
Magic Abilities
Misha has inherited the magic from both sides of his family, which is a bit of a detriment to him considering that his body is only meant to hold about half of the magic it stores, keeping him rather ailing and sickly despite the great power he possesses. Everything he touches or that touches him with his bare skin turns to ice, or disintegrates into shadow or ash. He also possesses night vision, and has the ability to conceal himself in shadows that already exist. He can also create shadows, but more as a trick of the light, not to hide himself or others in. In addition, he is able to siphon power out of those that he kills, but it only lasts for a short period and makes him even sicker than he already is, since his body contains three times the amount of power it should. Beyond these things, he experiments with other types of magic of the shadow realm such as mind control, manipulation, and other things of this nature, though he's seen the damage this does to others, and he fights the attraction he has toward this type of magic.
Background
Misha mysteriously disappeared from the academy during his own trials several years ago and has not been seen since, until now. He was presumed dead and the opinion of most of the individuals across all the kingdoms was that everyone was better for it. This year, his favorite sister, Ivenne, was supposed to attend the trials after finishing her years of education here, but she was mysteriously murdered on grounds just prior to the start of the trials. Following the news of his sister's death, Misha re-emerged from wherever he had been hiding out, and declared formally that he would take her place rather than putting up one of his younger siblings or kingdom officials for this task. It is rather surprising news to everyone that he is alive, and they are rather terrified by the prospect that he survive these trials a second time.
Skills / Strengths
wip
Flaws / Weaknesses
wip
Motives
Misha's primary motive is to discover who killed his sister and avenge her death. His secondary motives are the pursuit of knowledge, honor, redemption, justice, and self-interest.
Other

Edited at October 19, 2024 01:05 PM by Iconium
iconium x urux | fantasy 1x1October 20, 2024 01:05 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

┏━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┓

Andromeda Orchid

┗━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┛

23 | Female ♀

♠ Nationality & Kingdom

Andromeda comes from a purposely small royal lineage. Each pair of rulers only supplying themselves with a single heir to ensure that all the power possible is transferred to a singular being, this way when they rise to power they will be as strong as possible. Ensuring that their kingdom outlives all others.

The name of her kingdom is Marmoor. Situated far to the east, Marmoor is a land of rolling hills and fog. Once you step into its borders, the overwhelming feeling of someone watching you will begin to drive you crazy. That is, unless, you find locals to teach you the ways of their land.

Marmoor is known for the psychic abilties of its inhabitants, particularly the noble and royal lineages. Perceived as an ethereal and rather unnerving group of people.

♠ Appearance ♠

Andromeda is not an initially captivating woman, standard in most aspects that others may be blessed in. With skin that remains supple despite her training, maintaining a smooth fawn colour, Rome’s form has faint dapples of freckles across her shoulders and the bridge of her nose. Beneath this skin is a narrow skeleton sporting vague muscle supports, nothing to boast about. As an overall shape, Andromeda is rectangular with a small favour towards her hips where a little more fat can be located. Her proportions are relatively equal in regards to the length of her legs and torso, having her stand at a steady 5’6”.

Her hands are small with slender fingers, nails always trimmed short and well manicured. In regards to her facial features, they are set in a subtly square face with a strong jaw. Her next noticeable feature would be her nose, standing proudly at the centre with a slightly upturned tip. On either side of her nose sit two narrow eyes with pale light blue irises nestled within them. The colour of ice and glaciers, they’re rather striking against her otherwise darker appearance. Above them are shaped and thick eyebrows, kept in neat condition thanks to regular maintenance.

Her hair is normally kept up out of the way in a simple ponytail or bun, but if it is let down it reaches just below her shoulders. However, as its pattern is a mixture of 2c and 3a, if it were straightened a few inches are gained to its length, courtesy of shrinkage. The front pieces are kept shorter to frame her face when she pulls the rest of the mass up. It is the colour of dark deep coffee, the smallest hints of lighter browns towards the ends of her hair.

The air around her carries the natural scent of white florals and citrus. Her voice is a soft and gentle type, pronouncing each letter to its fullest.

♠ Personality ♠

Andromeda is a lively woman, pent up with energy she doesn't know what to do with it all. Be it dancing, singing, racing, as long as it raises her adrenaline and brings that head rush she so craves, she will throw herself into it head first. The enthusiasm she possesses often means the competitive streak announces itself at any given moment. The thrill it delivers to her could match nothing else.

While she is naturally a magnetic personality, the corruption that her gifts bring upon her are extremely draining. Some days, she is a husk of her true self, lurking around and barely speaking. The toll that diving into other’s minds takes on her own blurs the line between her own intentions and thoughts with those of the mind’s she had infiltrated. The more she does it, the more she loses herself.

♠ Abilities ♠

Andromeda is a soul carver. Blessed by her ancestors with the tremendous power of mind control and manipulation. She can slide into the mind’s of others and plant thoughts, memories. Steal them away, make people forget.
The problem arises when she removes herself from their head’s after an assault, the memories linger in her own head. With each powerful memory she steals away, she retains it in her own head. As they begin to stack up, Andromeda is never quite sure which are her own memories and which are hitchhikers in her consciousness.

♠ Background ♠

Despite graduating the academy years prior, she is still the sole heir to Marmoor. Meaning that she must attend all tournaments until she is crowned ruler after her parents. Whilst in the past, other Orchid’s have decided to send champions to represent the kingdom, Andromeda thinks this only makes them appear weak and scared. She has attended the past two tournaments, the first she won, the second it was scraped away from her by a little Ice kingdom brat.

Now she must return again and with her failure to fuel her, Andromeda is out for blood.

♠ Skills & Strengths ♠

Mind games

✔ Stealth

✔ Silver-tongued

✔ Intelligent

♠ Flaws & Weaknesses ♠

✘ Physical strength

✘Stubborn

✘ Vindictive

✘ Closed off

✘ Fear of freezing - courtesy of the ice brat freezing her alive in her last bout.

♠ Motivations ♠

Andromeda must uphold her kingdom's image, proving over and over that she can not only win but dominate the competition. She will continue to thrust herself into the academy year after year until she is crowned ruler of Marmoor. Then she will supply her own heir to the academy and ensure that they are trained to win.

Though, Andromeda is aware of her parents desperate need for the winnings. Where their kingdom resides, there are endless monsterous creatures that roam the lands. With their lack of physical power, eliminating them is currently impossible, mind games do not work on monsters. Instead, they use the winnings to keep their kingdom safe and the coffers are almost empty.

♠ Other ♠

Edited at October 20, 2024 02:13 AM by Urux
iconium x urux | fantasy 1x1October 20, 2024 01:20 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Leon Finoviard

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

20 | Male ♂

Nationality & Kingdom ✦

Leon hails from the feral lands of the south. In the heart of the heat, there is a lush hideaway where his kingdom offers shelter to all travellers. Nibrook is a land of tropical humidity and powerful animals.

They are known for their impulsivity and feral nature, particularly the royal lines. Though the term royal means a completely different thing to Nibrook than it does to other nations. In Nibrook, if one desires to rule, all they must do it challenge the current leader and win. Often leading to barbaric duals that only end when one of the participants is laying dead in the dirt.

Their people are from all parts of the globe. Though the true natives of the deserts and its tropics are the beasts, these are people who possess animalistic natures and often physical characteristics. An old breed of human that had thought to have been erradicated, but their nation remains strong and dominate the south.

✦ Appearance ✦

Leon stands at a sturdy height of 5’11, but his form is sleek with well built muscles. Broad shoulders house taut muscles that run down his arms and chest, forming well defined regions. This severity of physique continues down his entire body, a cushioning of fat bringing a foreboding size to his figure. Over these muscles may a golden bronze skin that shimmers with youth and vitality, no freckles tarnish his skin. Only a variety of scars, scattered across his entire body, they are all small and faint. He has never been beaten to the point of defeat and therefore sports no brutal injuries that would cause a large scar.

Leon’s face is sharp, pointer than it is square with a narrow and straight nose that divides his face in the midline. Set on either side are a pair of huge amber-yellow eyes with feline like pupils, lines with dark lashes. Tribal marks under his eyes are tattooed with red ink, a slick line under each eye that almost resembles eyeliner, flicks out towards the outer corners.

On his head is a mane of unruly brown-red hair, hacked into a haphazard wolf cut. The ends reach his nape, with two strands that are longer than the rest being braided with twine and beads that hang over his shoulders.

In his mouth are protruding canines, both on the upper and lower arcade. With the lower set being ever so slightly longer. In addition to these points, his nails are sharper, better for grasping and attack in his opinion.

The most outwardly animalistic piece of Leon’s appearance is a tail tail pokes out from his spine, reaching his calves. The long sleek fur that covers the canid tail matches the colour of his hair, flowing behind him as he moves.

He carries a scent of earth, rainfall and amber. With a voice that is loud and sharp, never overly low, but with a coarseness that some may envy.

✦ Personality ✦

This man is often brash and quick to action, racing around his life like a wind up toy. He can quickly find himself spiralling out of control to the point of no return, at which point someone needs to find him and reel him back in.

Though he is kind and offers many compliments, he is very quick to become attached. Once he has decided that someone is his person, he will trail after them like a puppy, though this puppy has the tendency to bite anyone that tries to approach them. This behaviour often forces people away from Leon, much to his horror. But some people like the doting attention of this slightly unstable man, having various amorous experiences both in Nibrook and at the academy.

He is a dependable man, the first to put his own life on the line for those he deems worthy of such an act. Leon’s loyalty is unwavering once it has been places upon a person.

✦ Abilities ✦

Leon is a simple man. His abilities are purely due to his beast heritage, he is holds unholy strength and speed. That is all he holds in his hand, but he must be smart about how he uses these gifts. If he just goes in punching blind, then he will likely be struck down by some magical force in seconds.

✦ Background ✦

His mother challenged the old leader of Nibrook and won, crowning herself the leader of their people. Thus, she has defended her crown from many challengers all whilst raising Leon and his younger siblings.

Leon has two younger brothers and one younger sister, he would give his life to ensure their safety. He feels a heavy weight of responsibility to supply them with the best role model possible, striving to be the strongest and fiercest member of Nibrook's ranks. That image is begining to take form as he enters the tournament.

✦ Skills & Strengths ✦

Physical strength.

Bravery (or stupidity)

Speed + Agile

Doting & Loyal (borderline obsessive)

✦ Flaws & Weaknesses ✦

Impulsive

A little manic

Overwhelming energy

Lack of filter

✦ Motivations ✦

There has not been a tournament since he graduated, now at 20 he wants to prove himself to his people. To ensure that he is not challenged upon his arrival home, to keep his family in charge, he must prove that he is the strongest. Therefore, he is willing to bring a savagery to the tournament others may find barbaric.

✦ Other ✦

Edited at October 20, 2024 02:23 AM by Urux

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us