big wip </3
 starmutt
08:36:37 marsh | they/it
thoughts?
-Click-
 Destinations End
08:35:04 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I'm torn between two names for this kid -Click-

Buttercup or the japanese word for yellow...

Maybe I should check what buttercup is in japanese before trying to decide for sure
 Serpents
08:32:34 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me
 Porcelain
08:29:32 
there's a mela x infat but the mela doesnt really show up like chimmie does lol
 Arachne
08:28:39 Ara/Kat
no idea, i was looking at random wolves through the trading post and found it. like does that person even know how lucky they were 😭
 Boo
08:28:38 Chrissy
he's so cute. 😭
 Saint
08:27:44 
thats the first inatuation x coat defect isnt it?
 Charlie Bone
08:27:42 
i like that valentines day wolf
 Arachne
08:27:00 Ara/Kat
this wolf is crazy. G2 as well
-WP Click-
 The Night Walker
08:08:57 Anemoia/Aedra
Buy crickets*
 Acornclan
08:08:45 Acorn (She/Her)
-WP Click-
Suggestion
 The Night Walker
08:08:34 Anemoia/Aedra
Its time to crickets to sacrafice to the eight legged beast.
 Salem
08:00:36 
Suggestion from a bit ago
-WP Click-
 Serpents
07:41:30 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
im off to eat
 Project Arcturus
07:41:08 Cryptor,Zane,Pythor
@Sir skales I mean its okay as I only do Ninjago and warrior cats more so ninjago as the warrior ones never work out :|
 Sheep Guardian
07:40:50 Guarder of the Sheep
I love MS.
 Destinations End
07:40:24 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Nin
I'm sorry. I would offer but I am not really in a fandom mood..
 BloodWeb
07:32:22 Blood___She/Her
Why are these damn wolves of mine always licking boulders or rocks. The brain cells aren't all there
 Ámor
07:29:41 On haitus
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : +2
Grey Fox : 0
Margay : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   20 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 06:05 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan || M || Juvenile || M: Lynxtuft
Rowan smiled giving her a look of sympathy, "Sorry Silence was so tough on you, I understand how you must feel. I mean after having Malakai scold you must be terrible. He's terribly harsh." He comforted getting close to Lynxtuft twining their tails together. "I feel bad, everyone treats you like an outcast... I don't get it. Your no different than anyone else. Yeah, you are naive, eager, and a bit annoying, but you can't help that. I'm just sorry you have to be left out alot." He looked at their paws as he emptied out his pity and sympathy for her to her.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 06:08 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Azalea | F | Pack member | M: Mullien, Shadow, Fracture
-
Azalea immediately noticed her pup darting away, spooked by the head. "Fracture, look after Shadow! I'm going after Mullien." She then turned and darted after her pup, not even waiting for a response.
-
Azalea started tracking the small paw prints Mullien had left and the scent trail she could recognise from anywhere. She felt panicked, what if he got hurt?!
"Mullien! Mullien!" Azalea barked out loudly with slight panic audible in her voice. "Where are you?!" She continued tracking her pup, slowly getting closer to where he would be located.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 06:08 PM

Whispering Phantoms

Neutral

Give Award
Skylark l F l Juvenile l M: Rowan, Silence, Lynxtuft
Skylark sat in silence as she watched the wolves argue. Feelings? For Rowan? She had never thought of that before. I guess he was pretty handsome. And funny. And charming. And sweet. But they could never be together. What are the chances... "No he's just really nice. I like being friends." She said with a flutter in her chest that suggested more than friends.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 06:13 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft/F/mentions-Rowan, Shashlik, Malakai
"Thank you." She woofed. "I know I seem like either a big idiot or an annoying flea brain to the whole pack, but I try not to. You seem really nice, Rowan. And yes, Malakai is very scary when he gets angry. I deserved it though." She hesitated, then pressed closer to him. "I like talking to you. Do you want to be... friends?" She held her breath, hoping the young wolf would say yes. Until then, her only friend had been Shashlik and her two pups.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 06:20 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Distance/Mullein | M | Pup | M: Azalea

He stared into the river by the Bridge of Land and Water.

He didn't understand. Why was that smell so... familiar? Why was it so terrifying for no reason? What about it kept making him feel like something should be clicking in his head at this point.

And this river... he disliked the Bridge. He disliked flowing water altogether. So why was he here now?

He didn't have an answer.

What was it that he was hiding from himself? What was Mullein hiding from Distance, or the other way around?

All he knew was that he saw something terrifying that night. Something that made him panic at the sight of water and freeze at the smell of that weird metallic thing. Something that made him dream of that weird forest again and again, nearly every night, but it alwasy ended when the something was about to be revealed -

A familiar scent smacked him in the nose.

Azalea.

Distance sighed. She was always protective, as usual.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 06:21 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan || M || Juvenile || M: Lynxtuft
Rowan had his charming smile on, "I wouldn't mind." He accepted cheerfully as his tail thumped the ground. He felt closer to Lynxtuft now, too bad she was already paired. He shook his head laughing at himself, "I am pretty charming aren't I? Gah I am so full of myself." He thought to himself with a smile. "Wanna grab a mouse with me and Skylark? We were planing on it till you and Silence interrupted.' Softly he chuckled as he sat up his head turned towards Lynxtuft standing at the entrance.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 06:26 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft/F/Pack Member/M: Rowan, Skylark, Silence
Her heart swelled with joy, and her ears perked up. "Of course! I would love to go have a mouse with you too!" Her long-furred tail swished from side to side as she wagged. He'll be a good mate... I hope he gets a good pairing, she thought. "Maybe we should ask Silence, too?" She asked hesitantly. "We shouldn't leave her out, right?"
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 06:31 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan || M || Juvenile || M: Lynxtuft, Silence, Skylark
Rowan sigh, "If you say so." He wasn't very fond of Silence but then again he wasn't fond of Lynxtuft till now. He passed up to Skylark, "Wanna go get that mouse? Lynx is going to come to. She insisted we ask Silence to join us to." He mentioned whilst asking her about the mouse.

Edited at January 11, 2024 06:31 PM by Lost Rune
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 06:35 PM

Whispering Phantoms

Neutral

Give Award
Skylark l F l Juvenile l M: Rowan
Skylark's ears perked up. "Oh yes. That would be great! Her tipped ear flopped as she nodded. "Thank you." She hopped up and trotted alongside them. "Maybe we could go hunting later to. That would be fun. Maybe we could get Silence to be less silent." She giggled.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 06:35 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft//F//Pack Member//Mentions-Silence, Skylark, Rowan
Lynxtuft trotted towards Silence, her tufted ears flattening a bit, still a bit bitter towards the judgmental wolf, but her tail wagging. She took a deep breath, then asked. "Do you want to come and share a mouse with me, Skylark, and Rowan?"

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us