08:08:57 Anemoia/Aedra
Buy crickets*
 Acornclan
08:08:45 Acorn (She/Her)
-WP Click-
Suggestion
 The Night Walker
08:08:34 Anemoia/Aedra
Its time to crickets to sacrafice to the eight legged beast.
 Salem
08:00:36 
Suggestion from a bit ago
-WP Click-
 Serpents
07:41:30 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
im off to eat
 Project Arcturus
07:41:08 Cryptor,Zane,Pythor
@Sir skales I mean its okay as I only do Ninjago and warrior cats more so ninjago as the warrior ones never work out :|
 Sheep Guardian
07:40:50 Guarder of the Sheep
I love MS.
 Destinations End
07:40:24 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Nin
I'm sorry. I would offer but I am not really in a fandom mood..
 BloodWeb
07:32:22 Blood___She/Her
Why are these damn wolves of mine always licking boulders or rocks. The brain cells aren't all there
 Ámor
07:29:41 On haitus
-WP Click-
 Serpents
07:24:16 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Sir skales Hope it dose and eh I mean I just want rps but cant find anyone
 Destinations End
07:22:53 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Nin
I actually just put a heating pad on my bed so my back is pressed against ig several minutes ago ^^'
I'm hoping it will help.

Thank you, I am sorry you're bored
 Arachne
07:22:41 Ara/Kat
I just tried to play the relics memory game and didnÂ’t realise my sound was up and the sound effects jumpscared me so bad ;^;
 Serpents
07:20:10 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Sir skales ah I mean painful .. Im find just bored Hope your back feels better and stuff can you try like a heating thing on it? it may help?
 -Sweet-Poison-
07:15:37 Bau
Ali

Oof, that's a long time, I'm doing okay, very tired
 Hallow's Eve
07:15:03 Hallow, Eve
Dream

I would ditch
 Arachne
07:14:58 Ara/Kat
Boo
i am in the same boat donÂ’t worry
 Dreamsong
07:14:33 Hana/Max
-WP Click- keep or ditch?
 Hallow's Eve
07:13:29 Hallow, Eve
Bau

I am hurting but otherwise ok. I have been working on the same thing for 8 hours now. How are you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : +2
Grey Fox : 0
Margay : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   15 

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 21, 2024 09:28 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Cornaith Iliven

Warrior
Mentions: Catori (Dir) Cyrus, Koa, Elariel, Althea (Ind)

They were playing a dangerous game. A game he was more than willing to lose just to let her have a taste of the sort of win she’d seem to desire. As her touch slipped from his jaw to his collarbone entrancing him to tilt his skull all the more further, pushing his shoulders back and lilting his chin slightly more outward. He’d be left utterly shaking in restraint by this dangerously feline predator. She spoke nothing of truth regarding this game, he’d make sure to win her heart by any means necessary. He’s flicked an aud at the sound of his nickname spilling from her sensual lips, intrigue peeking his mask, as he’d begin biting his lip. At the touch of her lips against his ear he’d emit a hiss and guttural growl once more.

Oh Gods, she was pushing him. Perhaps, testing how well he could restrain himself from immediately picking her up and whisking her off, if only for a moment to show her truly how deeply he had managed to keep his true feelings for her hidden. She was a living flame burning him from the inside out. He’d likely begun almost panting beside her were he not as well aware of himself. She was his undoing and he’d undo all of himself if only to claim her solely as his. It was then that he came to the realization that perhaps she was inviting him to do such a thing. Everyone was likely to be so busy gossiping about the event that had just occurred no one would notice Naith whisk some female off into the night. His body had ensured no one would be able to decipher who had preoccupied him at this time so why not. If extravagant is what she desired, an extravagant and galiant male is who he’d become for her.

Upon her sultry touch bringing herself closer to him, an arm hooking onto his shoulder. Was she truly asking to be whisked away. He had made note of where Cyrus had wandered off to and trusted Koa enough not to assume the worst if he’d managed to lurk nearby, Elariel had likely been preoccupied with Althea that none from their elite circle should truly care if he stole their lieutenant, if only for a moment. That is, if any of them had taken note of where she was. He’d bury his face within her neck and press a soft kiss upon it, ever so gently scrolling his own tongue up towards her ear, pausing.

“Why wait.” He’d hum, smirking as smug as a cat.

He would begin to move with great speed, wrapping his right arm around her waist and sliding the left just beneath her knees. He would slide his strong hips from the rock he sat on in front of the table and pull the damsel close to his chest. Gazing down at her for a brief moment endearingly, he’d supply a smirk, before sprinting off into the forest.

Everyone knew of the natural spring and falls that remained close to camp. He would hope his bold and hasty maneuver would not be taken as one with ill intentions. While he was more excited than usual, he could contain it, so as not to resort to more barbaric mannerisms of the tribe's immensely distant past. He wanted to take her to the falls. Away from her responsibilities for just the slightest moment. She likely hadn’t been able to even leave camp having been placed as the stand-in chief. He could only imagine how suffocating it would feel to merely direct orders as opposed to being able to direct them and pursue them for yourself as she had done as lieutenant.

Upon their arrival at the falls, he’d begin to briskly walk closer to the freshwaters, the moonlight’s shine reflecting against it. His heart had only hastened slightly at the exercise and his breath only the slightest bit winded from the run. He would stop at its very edge, careful to set the female down ever so gently. He’d extend a hand, bowing at the waist before her, offering her to join him and claim a seat.

"Now, I hope you did not anticipate me to do anything without your consent this evening, as I am not that type of male," he'd begin, body still bowed in respect, "I presumed that perhaps it had been a while since you were last able to leave the grounds and I figured why not just take this moment to do just that. The tribe is safe, having fun. I would like to give you this moment to reflect on how great of a leader you have been for the tribe, given the circumstances of everything that's happened." He'd finish, firmly, setting all flattery aside.

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 21, 2024 10:21 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Catori Thirle | Stand-In Chief | Mentions:

Cornaith (Dir.) Elders, Koa, Elariel, Apprentices (Indir.)

Catori’s eyes watched his ear twitch at the contact, a small smirk pulling itself onto her lips in satisfaction. Although she had not been one to closely watch Cornaith in his amorous adventures, she could not particularly recall an instance where he had allowed his partner to take such control of their interaction. Perhaps he did it often behind closed doors, he may still be toying with her like a cat with a mouse, gleaning that instead of his usual treatment he would need to twist his words differently to appease her. Her trust in her clan mates batted away the thought, she would not be one to assume such things if they were not explicitly said to her.

Her breathing stopped abruptly at the feeling of his lips on her neck, shoulders tensing before she would allow them to relax once more. Releasing a long breath from her nose as the cold air met the wet trail left behind by Cornaith’s tongue. Enamoured, Catori’s body only leaned closer to his, briefly forgetting her game plan. Perhaps one night would not cause problems, but she knew the warmth in her blood was not only from Cornaith but from the wine. Could she trust her actions to be wholly her own at this moment? She had not consumed much, but enough to skew her judgement.

Two simple words that flowed into her ear made her eyes open properly, flicking to steal a glance in his direction. Barely managing to see his smirk before he had lifted her against his chest in a swift movement. Instinctively, her hands tightened their hold, the one near his neck shifting to grip around the back of his neck. Her eyes wide as she caught a vision of the clearing before he turned them away from the bright fires. For a second, her heart lurched in panic. What if their companions saw them? Oh Gods, what would they say when they returned or even tomorrow? Would she get an earful from the Elders? Worry etched into her sharp features as she tried to justify each question. Even as the light of the clearing dulled, Cornaith’s body pressed tightly against hers, Catori couldn’t help but wonder if those nearby had noted their disappearance. Particularly Koa, as she had not exactly dismissed him before she took a seat beside Cornaith.

As Cornaith slowed, the woman fought off her worrisome thoughts and tried to clear her face of any evidence. Now that they were away from the fires, the air was cooler and the tantalising warmth of the man holding her was all the more inviting. She carefully placed her feet onto the floor, balancing on the balls of her feet first before she turned to look at Cornaith watching his torso bend at the waist. With a cocked eyebrow she listened to his voice, the fiery desire quelled and replaced by respectful admiration.

Catori’s face switched from vague amusement to a flicker of something else, her eyebrows pushed together ever so slightly. If she had not schooled herself in the emotional department, then she may have bleated out a small sad sound. Instead, she placed her hand gently into his before guiding them both to the edge of the water. Momentarily looking down into the softly rippling clear liquid, seeing herself in the reflection. She bit the inside of her cheek, a small falter in her confidence.

Settling on the water’s edge, she let her bare feet dip into the crisp cold, parting her lips in a pleased sigh. She cast a glance towards Cornaith as he took up post beside her, a friendly smile on her lips.

“Thank you, sometimes I think the Elders made a mistake in not appointing someone else to my position after the loss of our leaders. Elariel should have been chosen.” Catori confessed, a little surprised at how easily the words had slipped from her lips. Her voice quiet, subdued. A very rare tone for her to use, a stark contract to the bubbly teasing or authorative one she usually commanded. Her eyes returned to the water, determined to not dash all authority she possessed.

“The older warriors are correct, I’m a child in comparison to their experience.” She shook her head and lifted a hand to push her hair back out of her face, letting it fall loosely beside her temples. Her face contorted into exhaustion, letting her guard down for the few moments it took for her to reveal her thoughts to the man beside her.

“Enough whining from me. I am privileged to be in my position. Thank you for your loyalty towards me, Cornaith.” Catori tilted her head to look up at him, he looked different in the cool light. Arguably, better looking as the blue light from the moon complimented his pale features beautifully. The light from behind him creating a soft angelic ring around his form.

In typical Catori fashion, she did not want to dwell on her unfortunate circumstances. Not that of her exhaustion, nor her misfortune with familial death, and especially not her raging imposter syndrome. She let her smile advance to something sharper, clearly concocting a teasing thought behind her eyes that luminesced in the moonlight.

"It is bold of you to pronounce me a Goddess on tonight of all nights, when our ancestors and Gods look down upon us. You are asking for trouble." Catori purred out the last word, allowing every meaning of the word possible to be implied. Encouraging not only herself, but Cornaith to drift past her earlier confession, hoping that it would be forgotten in the morning.

Edited at September 22, 2024 05:20 AM by Urux
Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 22, 2024 09:15 AM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Cornaith Iliven

Warrior
Mentions: Catori (Dir) Cyrus & apprentices (ind)

Upon the female's soft touch grabbing that of his own rugged hand, he’d rise allowing the femme to lead him closer toward the waters edge. He’d follow her glance down toward the crystalline water and notice her mouth shift slightly, taking a mild note at the shift of her facial features. Having settled at the water's edge he’d claim a seat beside the female, smiling softly at the sound of her pleasured sigh making contact with the cool waters. His gaze remained on the lieutenant, ears twitching to ensure they would not become potential targets should an ambush occur. He never traveled without several daggers and his hunting knife so should the situation ever arise he’d be adequately prepared.

“Thank you, sometimes I think the Elders made a mistake in not appointing someone else to my position after the loss of our leaders. Elariel should have been chosen. The older warriors are correct, I’m a child in comparison to their experience.”

“Nonsense, Catori. The Elders know what they're doing. If they had any doubts then surely things would be different. Sure, Elariel is likely one of the more senior but he may not be as creative in his battle strategies, like you are.” He would add, watching the woman glance down at the water once more and play with her hair.

He desired to extend his hand and place it against her cheek, if only to have her shadowed emerald eyes look at him once more. They were distinctive, alluring in their own way, not very many within the tribe inherited eyes much like hers, though there had been one apprentice to share a similar coloration, though perhaps not as bold as Catori’s.

“Enough whining from me. I am privileged to be in my position. Thank you for your loyalty towards me, Cornaith.”

The shift in conversation felt forced, as though she had grown uncomfortable speaking her mind. It was not like Catori, or at least the Catori he knew as the stand-in chief and lieutenant. The conversation actually had been quite interesting if anything which forced him to consider how close she was to anyone in particular in the tribe, he couldn’t think of anyone he’s seen her solely linger by, perhaps she needed the company. Her last words stuck to him, repeating gently within his mind. He knew the thoughts of Cyrus and also knew he wasn’t the only warrior or gatherer or shared similar concerns and sentiment. Naith paid no heed, happy to serve under anyone that wasn’t Cyrus and anywhere near tyrant minded.

“It is truly nothing Catori. I’d serve you and the tribe to the ends of the Earth.” He’d chide gently.

“You are always welcome to approach me outside of training, Catori. I do not usually assume things but, should you need time away to simply think, as you have done with me just now… With or without my input please do not hesitate.” He’d add, meeting her rising gaze. The shadows of the night brought out the glaring green of her eyes, supporting such an utterly feline expression.

“You can also trust that your thoughts are safe with me. I may be perceived by the tribe as a womanizer, but I am no rat. Nor am I actually a true womanizer either.” He’d add, chuffing softly.

The smothered paint may have argued otherwise but he had only ever bedded one female, the same singular female she had glanced at earlier. Cliste had made her desire known, she’d despise and loathe the male if she were to find out he’d been courting Catori, and solely vying for her affections.

His silent thoughts would evade him as he’d notice Catori’s smile sharpen. She was scheming again, cheeky female.

"It is bold of you to pronounce me a Goddess on tonight of all nights, when our ancestors and Gods look down upon us. You are asking for trouble."

He’d supply a hearty laugh towards her comment. “I am a bold and truthful male, Catori. I’d like to think they would approve of the complement only befitting a female such as yourself. Catori - The Goddess of Calm and Calculating Ferocity.” He’d state proudly, a grin spilling across his scarred face.

That grin would soon shift into a smirk, as he’d reach over to place his hand against the side of her face once more, drawing himself close to the female once more. Her scent was intoxicating, he could not get enough of it. His rugged palm would follow her soft jawline fingers resting where they had before. The warmth of his body would radiate against her as he’d scoot himself closer beside the female. He would allow himself to tilt his skull and expose his broad strong neck once more bringing his lips to meet her ear.

“Though Catori, I think you would be better suited to be called The Goddess of Flame - Since you know exactly how to set me aflame.” He’d purr luxuriously, bringing himself to nibble the very edge of her pointed ear.

He would shift his hand to drag his thumb over her soft neck, his pale gaze now half-lidded and sliding down to where his thumb circled. He would pin her beneath him if only to steal a glance of what paradise would look like to him, but he would refrain from doing so, unless she had invited him to. He was waiting for her to simply make a run for it, knowing full well she would have to return to the tribe and make her departing speech ending the festivities for the night and dismiss the apprentices soon.

Edited at September 22, 2024 05:33 PM by Sanania
Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 22, 2024 04:31 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cornaith (Dir.) Syllivanna (Indir.)

His words had brought her ears to angle downwards, not used to the reassuring compliments to her prowess in her current role. While it was true she was friendly with almost the entire tribe, she had no close companions. Syllivanna being her closest, but their relationship was skewed towards a mentorship. In her own trials, her brother, a few years older than herself, had also attended alongside her. His darkened eyes flashing with confidence even in the last moments before she saw the light be extinguished in them, holding his limp body in her arms. That was the last trial, he had been cocky and wasn’t paying attention and it cost him his life. The Thirle home had once been filled to the brim with life, her parents warm and welcoming to all that needed comfort. But now, the large rooms remain deathly silent. The only creature that dwelled there now was Catori, too scared to make loud sounds in the large space for it reminded her of what she had lost.

Catori’s ears pricked as Cornaith continued, meeting her gaze, she was once again distracted from her thoughts. He was good at doing that, she hummed to herself. A wash of something unpredicted came over her at his claim to serve her, and well the tribe. A delectable warm flooded her veins, this entire night was unpredictable. She took his words into careful consideration, especially the last part. She had no doubt that he would enjoy another hideaway such as this, perhaps it would become a frequent event for the pair, something the lieutenant would not mind one bit. His womaniser comment drew a disbelieving short laugh from her lips, breathless, her eyes squished slightly from her smile.

“I think I will be seeking you out after tonight to take you up on that offer.” She tilted her head ever so slightly, calculating his gaze. She tried not to admire the way the pale light illuminated him, but it was impossible not to let her eyes drift.

Her attention was only broken by his laughter, causing her own smile to broaden, it was a delightful sound. She found her out laugh had been drawn from her lips at the dedicated name he had bestowed upon her, she may have chosen other traits but if that is what he perceived, she would oblige the title. Catori was thinking of a breezy retort when his hand returned to her skin, a soft gasp came from her instead. The cool air had been kissing her skin, but with the touch of his hand it felt like the sun radiating just for her. Her eyes closed as she felt him lean back over her, his breath beside her ear.

A small sound originated at her throat as she felt his teeth nip her skin, a long shiver rolling down her spine. She could still hear the gathering in the distance, the humming chatter paired with the rippling of the water. Pleased with their current location, and mostly confident they would not be disturbed, her eyes fluttered open as his touch dragged down towards her neck.

Her breathing remained calm, allowing him to take his time with the slow movements that tingled on her skin.

After a while, Catori shifted from her position, flicking her legs from the water which sent a few droplets into the surface. She twisted to face him head on, one leg slipped around to the other side of him, her knees level with his hips on each side. Her weight did not settle onto his lap, rather she perched there with bright eyes half hidden by their lids. She raised one hand to cuff it loosely around the back of his neck, the other was already pressed with splayed fingers on his chest.

“I like the way my name sounds on your lips, Naith.” Catori dropped her voice into a low purring, arching her back so that she was leaning her torso towards his, the smallest of sly smiles playing along her lips. His name dragged out to savour each letter as it left her mouth. Her mental note taking would pay off, each little reaction she noticed each time she touched him or cooed his name, filing it away for later use. She could hear the tribe, she could hear when she was needed. Perhaps she would be allowed this tonight, a beautiful distraction. She pressed a little force into the hand that was flush against his chest, feeling the paint slide under her fingers.

"I hope to hear it play on your lips often." She drew her hand up from his chest and brushed her thumb along his bottom lip slow and deliberate. Her fingers hooked gently under his jaw, she dropped her own eyes to watch her calculated movement. The mixture of paint from her thumb was leaving a small smear across his skin, hiding the lovely colour with an almost grey muddy colour with lighter streaks. With all the implications in the world, Catori lazily traced her eyes back up to meet Cornaith’s, half-closed almost preventing the small glimmer the moon struck into the green.

Edited at September 23, 2024 04:18 AM by Urux
Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 22, 2024 11:27 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sarolta Cimmerian

Apprentice | Mentions: Akith’ki

Indirectly: Cyrus

Saro’s eyes found Akith’ki again as he approached, his posture slumped under the weight of his father’s wrath and the queen’s harsh words. His defeated stance was all too telling, a picture of quiet submission that made her lip curl in disdain. Her ears twitched slightly at the sound of his mumbled apology, though she dismissed it with a single blink, as if the words were already forgotten.

Without a word, she shoved a mug into his hand, her grip tightening around his arm as she yanked him down to sit beside her. She refused to let him stand above her like some dutiful protector. She didn’t need protection—least of all from him. She knew her aunt had no intention of hurting Akith’ki, mentioning him was only to hurt Cyrus’s ego. Though Saro was all too aware of how deep the pain cut anyway. He wore it plainly, even if he tried to hide it behind that blank mask.

Saro watched him closely, noting the way he seemed to shrink under the weight of everything. It irked her—this defeated version of him. She didn’t need him broken. She needed him sharp. Strong. So, baiting him with the prince it was. She really didn’t want to have this conversation, but she also wasn’t going to let him wallow in whatever pity or hatred he was drowning in.

“Did you have fun, love?” she purred, her tone taunting as she leaned lazily against her fist, eyes glinting with a predatory gleam. There was no warmth in her words, no softness in the question—just quiet, calculated amusement as she studied him, her gaze sweeping over Akith’ki, watching for the slightest flicker of emotion he might try to suppress.

“It was quite a show,” she hummed, her voice thick with mockery, dripping with false sweetness. She leaned in closer, her breath ghosting over his ear as she added in a conspiratorial whisper, “It seems the prince has eyes for you. Quite the dance you shared.” The words slipped out like venom. Everyone in the Clan could see it, but addressing the matter out loud was a different game.

Sarolta straightened with a languid grace, waving a hand dismissively. “It was sweet, truly,” she continued, her tone light, like she was merely humoring him. The cruel curve of her smile deepened as she reclined back in her chair, one hand drifting to rest gently on his wrist for a fleeting moment before moving away again, almost as if the touch was an afterthought.

Her eyes flicked toward the Elders, who appeared rather pleased with themselves, their smugness almost palpable. “How are you feeling about…” She gestured lazily in their direction, her lips twitching into a subtle snarl as her ears flattened slightly. “All of that. The prophecy and the trials?”

This time, her words held no mockery, no hidden taunts. Sarolta's tone had shifted, and for once, there was a genuine interest in what he had to say. Akith’ki was smart, and despite the games she liked to play, he was someone she could bounce ideas off of—someone who saw the same things she did, who understood the intricacies of power and the politics at play.

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 23, 2024 04:40 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Akith’ki Terosh | Apprentice | Mentions:

Sarolta (Dir.) Kethryll’ia, Elders (Indir.)

Purple eyes blinked suddenly as a cup was shoved into his hand, almost dropping the thing immediately as his form was tugged down roughly into a chair beside the female. His face winced as he tried to keep the liquid in the cup, mostly succeeding. Obediently, he raised the cup to his lips and drew in a large gulp of the ale. Not his taste, but he would drink it if he needed. Akith’ki was focused on downing the beverage, so that when her voice flowed into his ears, he choked a little. Dipping the cup from his mouth to raise his hand, coughing quietly to recover.

His head turned to look down at her, eyes slightly wide as they always were when he looked directly at Sarolta. Her words were sweet but those eyes portrayed the cunning creature behind them, still he couldn’t help the small flicker of warmth it brought to his chest. She was amused by his dancing failure, the mere fact that she had seen him stumble around like a newly born fawn drew an embarrassed pink to the tips of his ears.

“It is not like I could have said no.” His voice heavy with gravel, eyes drifting away from her briefly to look back towards where Kethryll’ia stood, eyebrows scrunching the smallest amount. “To deny the heir a dance he requested would simply be rude.” His attempt at justification was in stark contrast to the flurry of emotions he had actually felt, the closeness that brought his skin to simmer with heat. A soft swallow as he continued, eyes dipping to see her hand graze him. Sparking a tingling sensation where she had grazed his skin so carefully, nonchalantly, but she knew what she did to him. The smallest of sounds came from his throat, something like a growl but drowned out quickly.

“Perhaps he only wanted a companion for the night. Many do at these events.” Akith’ki provided what he thought to be a convincing answer, dragging his purple-yellow eyes back to Sarolta, catching the glint of irritation. Had he done something to upset her? Gods, he hoped not. The man quickly drew his cup to his lips and gulped down another mouthful, he needed the liquid confidence to get through this interaction.

Her gaze was electrifying, buzzing through his body, a mixture of anticipation and awe towards her mingling with his ale was sure to be a mind blurring experience. Akith saw the twitch of her ears as she flicked a hand out towards the Elders, her distaste clear in that single movement alone.

“I think that they understand more about the dreams than they are telling us.” He kept his words analytical, but his muscles were tensed in preparation to leap to whatever the woman requested from him. “Besides,” A long drag of ale. “Imminent death in the trials is not anything new. It only means that the probability of our deaths is increased, however I believe that you and I along with some others will remain alive. As for some others…” Akith’ki trailed off as he realised what he was about to say, the taste of the words in his mouth disgusting him a little. He wanted to make it sound better than what he had meant. “O-Others may have a harder time.” It wasn’t a great correction, but it was an improvement on the fact he thought certain apprentices would die quickly.

Akith’ki’s nose scrunched up a little, still upset about his own words. The cup was raised once more to his lips and he swallowed down the remaining liquid sharply, lowering the cup to his lap.

“You think it’s just bravado, don’t you?” For a moment, he held her gaze strongly, a glimmer of confidence in his assumption. “It is all for show, a dramatic attempt to renew faith in the Elders and their mystical abilities.” Akith’ki’s lips split in a drawn out sigh, letting his attention drift towards where the Elders stood, a thoughtful look to his expression. In truth, he did not know what the Elders were aiming to achieve by their announcement, it could be as blatantly obvious as they wanted to share the news. Then again, it could be a small act of manipulation to keep their authoritative hold on the tribe – something he suspected Sarolta was growling about.

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 23, 2024 08:01 AM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Cornaith Iliven

Warrior
Mentions: Catori (Dir)

At the sound of her short laugh, the male would smile. Whether or not she actually believed his comment regarding being portrayed as a womanizer didn’t truly matter to him. He’d make a promise to himself to change the minds of others, how successful it would be, only time would tell.

“I think I will be seeking you out after tonight to take you up on that offer.”

“Very well. I will make sure to linger close by then.” He would purr.

At the sound of her soft gasp at his touch, the excitement coursing through him truly pained a certain member of his. He’d emit a soft growl in response smirking as smug as a cat. She’d been patient allowing the small feathering movement at her neck to please whatever appetite she’d developed for him as well. What he hadn’t entirely anticipated was for her to take charge once more. Upon her cool face meeting the warmth of his he’d nearly graze his own lips against hers as she soon wrapped her legs against his hips pinning him beneath her. He’d offer a grated laugh, bringing himself to melt into her tender embrace at his neck. He’d supply a gentle grunt of pleasure allowing his gaze to now peer up at her perched above him. At the touch of her palm against his chest he’d allow the chill that’d begun to grace his spine to run its course through him.

“I like the way my name sounds on your lips, Naith.”

At the sound of his name purred from her delectable lips, he’d permit a louder growl to escape him, smirk staining his face. She was driving him utterly insane. He was a burning flame before her. As she’d begun arching her back so that her own torso met with his, he’d draw a powerful arm to luxuriously glide along her curved spine from the base of her neck to the area that had arched for him ever so tastefully drawing little circles with a single finger.

"I hope to hear it play on your lips often."

As the female before him withdrew her hand from his chest branding it with his paint, to now stroke it upon his lower lip ever so slowly. He’d allow the female to do whatever she wished with him, if she were to have shoved that pretty thumb of her into his mouth he would allow it. He was utterly at her will. He’d shudder, soon melting into her grasp.

“Anything you desire, Catori, I shall supply it tenfold.” He’d purr, once more.

He male had been bold all evening with the lieutenant which seemed to pay off. What was one more bold move.

He’d allow himself to study the vixen before him taking in such a magnificent sight. If only, she could see herself atop of him, towering above him, as such a mighty and fierce woman would all that doubt she’d expressed earlier be proven wholly wrong.

He would allow the tantalizing circles he’d been tracing along her lower back to seize. Instead, he would firmly wrap it along her waist, bringing his other hand that held him upright, to curl itself at the back of her skull taking in a handful of hair, soon flipping the female onto her back so that he may now hover overtop. He’d hesitated to perform the maneuver earlier but as she’d claimed him beneath her, he’d finally deemed it acceptable, perhaps precisely what she wanted. He would slip his grasp from her waist, bringing his hand to stroke its side teasingly. He’d ever so gently release his grasp of her skull as well, aiming to rest his elbows beside her shoulders, planking atop of her for a moment before bringing his own knees to rest beside her hips. His face was mere a breath away from hers, though he had brought it slightly lower so as to bring his burning gaze to peer up toward her. He’d bring himself to tilt his skull scrolling his tongue against her neck once more, returning his face to meet hers.

“Tell me Catori, what would you like me to do now.” He’d state, deep vocals rumbling like thunder within his throat and chest.

He would bring his own thumb to now trace her bottom lip. Gaze slipping from her lips to her eyes once more.

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 23, 2024 10:56 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cornaith (Dir.)

The flash of surprise that washed over Cornaith’s lovely features were enough encouragement for Catori to continue her current bravery further. With the absence of the tribe surrounding her, finally not every thought was about them. What they would think, or other things she was supposed to be doing. Catori was simply a young female in the moonlit clearing, enjoying the effect she held over a male.

She had most certainly not missed the ghosting of his lips towards her own as soon as she had changed their position. There was a thin veil of control left over him, whether or not she was going to break it would be up to fate she supposed. Laughter that followed his brief surprise pleased her ears very much, only encouraging the smile on her lips to remain roguish.

At the fleeting touch he brought to her spine, she barely resisted the urge to close her eyes and arch into the sensation. Instead she made a point to hold his gaze, offering the smallest dip of her torso towards his.

Cornaith’s promise to raise her tenfold drew a rumble from her throat. She could understand why females flocked to him, vying for his attention. Yet, she never understood why they simply did not approach themselves, instead of waiting or rather forcing Cornaith’s hand. Clearly, boldness was his thing. Catori’s attention had been drawn to the delicate swirling movements at the small of her back, the tiny shift in his expression as he decided his next move went unseen. As his arm burned against her skin, holding her tightly, her eyes would widen as she put the pieces together. By the time his hand was at the back of her head, fingers curling into the red hair, the female had no option other than to let herself be flipped onto her back.

A breezing of breath escaped her as the cool blades of grass brushed up against her shoulders, she felt the smallest protest from her knee and quickly ignored it, not an uncommon occurrence. Her eyes had closed momentarily in the transition and when she opened them, his strikingly beautiful face hovered a hair-length from her own. A lick of shock flashed across her before a deep satisfaction flooded her form, another rumble dragged from her throat as he dipped his head to slide his tongue along her neck again. Had he sunk his teeth into the flesh, she would have melted into the earth below her.

It was his words that drew her focus away from fantasy, clouded eyes flicking to study his own as his pale ones remained lowered. The pad of his thumb drew across her lip, pulling it downwards slightly. The second his eyes met hers once more, she parted her lips and secured his thumb gently between her teeth. Careful not to catch him with her sharp canines, she held him there for a long second before smoothly letting him free. Curiosity fluttered in her gaze, weighing up all the things in the world she could ask him to do.

As she decided, her hands drew back up to meet his warmth, the idea that his body paint was only continuing to smear against her as evidence of their interactions a far away thought. One hand curled gently around his bicep that had situated itself right beside her head, pushing slightly against the fibres of strong muscle. The other lifted up, a feathery touch at his neck before she held the base with such lightness, it was barely making contact with the softer flesh. She had little to ask of him, he had already supplied her with what she had desired. Perhaps there was a deeper meaning behind her actions, but at the moment she refused to acknowledge them.

“Distract me, Cornaith.” Her ears angled back slightly as she spoke, peering up at him from her now vulnerable position. Knowing for well, that she had no chance of slipping out from his grasp now, of course he would allow her to if she truly wanted, ever the gentleman. “I only want to think of you.” There was a hint of breathlessness to her words as her ribcage rose and lowered with a minutely increased pace. Her voice saccharine, dripping with the same fervour Cornaith had let taint his voice.

She knew she must return to formalities and duties soon, but this brief stint of freedom made something within her purr with pleasure. Why should she give up fun? Other’s did not. Perhaps it was the wine, or the spices supposedly sprinkled into it talking, but whatever it was, Catori would oblige its burning desires.

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 25, 2024 12:04 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ravae Quintana || Female || 123 || Shaman-Gatherer || M: Zinniah, Cyrus, Valae (Ind), Ula (Ind), Avarelle (Ind)

“Congratulations. Ravae the Shaman, hmm?”

Ravae’s head turns towards her companion in a literal flash, shifting so quickly the motion was all but a blur of colors. Her widened eyes meet the indifferent ones of Zinniah, shock plain as day on her features. “S-shaman?!” she squeaks, her voice going to a high octave at the word’s final syllable. It was not often that she got loud, with just the prospect likely startling most of the tribe. Let alone the actual noise.

Taking a step then two back from her friend (not going far enough to gain any meaningful distance), she hangs her head down slightly to stare towards the ground – her mouth taking on a strained and toothy downturned line. She… was made shaman. Her, of all elves! That was the reason behind her name being called, right? Wasn’t there someone more fitting for the job? Why was she, the most airheaded individual in the whole clan, the one chosen for the job? Surely the spirits had made a mistake here! There was no feasible way she was fit for this! Of course, working with the previous shaman for a short period had managed to land her some herbal-based knowledge (whenever she was actually paying that is)... and she had studied up once or twice – maybe thrice – for curiosity’s sake…. but that didn’t make worthy of the placement! She didn’t want this! Though, in the back of her mind, she couldn’t help but relent that she may have very well been the only feasible choice…

The small gatherer’s form relents slightly to the power of Zinniah’s shoulder-clap, her eyes shooting back towards her to assess what startled her. She stared for a moment or two, mind reeling to catch back up with present times. Oh, she had been asked a question… one that very nearly stirred up its own crusade of spirling thoughts and questions about the whole situation. However, it still left something to ponder (so long as she didn’t slip too far into the confines of her own mind).

Forcing herself to remain focused, her eyes slowly slid towards the side – a small frown evident on her face and ears drooping slightly. “N-no,” the first letter stutters swiftly at the start, hard to pick out if one wasn’t paying close attention, “they didn’t…”

Bluebell eyes hone in on the elders in confusion, an etching of sadness on her features. Why hadn’t they told her of this? Surely there must be a reason… Did they expect her to decline, being so desperate to get another shaman that they forwent her own choice? Or was she truly chosen for this role?

Releasing a sigh, the blonde shakes her head lightly. It didn’t matter why the elders had chosen to keep such information from her, what was done was done. Now she just had to deal with their choices. She just hoped that the right one was made.

Looking back to Zinniah, the smaller girl goes to speak once more – mouth parted lightly as words formed on her tongue – only to halt a second later. On the wind was a metallic scent, one only recognizable as the scent of fresh blood. Her ears flattened, almost creating a straight line, at the smell – having missed it due to her earlier shock – her expression shifted to a concerned and slightly nervous one, her mouth parted in a sliver. Turning her body completely towards the huntress, she leans to the side to improve her view. The source of the sour scent appeared to be two of her other clanmates, Cyrus and Atliverelle. Both individuals look particularly enraged, bleeding in two different regions. One from the arm, the other from the cheek. However, it would appear that she caught the dispute at its tail end as the two parted ways soon after. She made sure to take note of the directions they were both headed.

The whole ordeal stirred worry and unease within her gut, stacking onto what was already there – the emotion acting as two sides of a coin, though not for opposite reasons. The wish to know if both were alright (besides the seemingly superficial wounds) was the first notion. The second? The prospect of having to perform her new found duties. Her gaze glances towards Zinniah in the hope of gathering some guidance from the older tribe member before settling on the pathing of one of the two individuals involved.

“I-I-I s-suppose I should see if they would like tending to… being shaman and all now,” the words felt heavy on her tongue, as though it was dragging them like the baggage of a burden.

Taking one last glance towards her companion, she stalks past her – following the trail Cyrus had taken moments ago. It didn’t take terribly long for her to come across the dwelling she placed himself in front of, though the man himself was difficult to see in the shadows looming around him. Having heard – much less seen – of his temper, she chose to retain some distance between the two. If she called, something she not too commonly did concerning cases like these, Cyrus had been the mate of the previous shaman. It was probable, in Ravae’s mind, that he had learned a few inklings of information due to their close proximity to one another, but it still wouldn’t hurt to offer a hand.

Allowing some time to pass following her arrival, she gives him time to notice her presence before acting. Lifting a curled hand to her mouth she “coughs” into her to get his attention (if she did not already have it), her voice meek as she goes to address him. “C-Cyrus? Are… are you a-alright? I can… get you something for your cut… i-if you would like.”

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 25, 2024 03:27 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cyrus Terosh | Warrior | Mentions:

Ravae (Dir.) Catori, Elders (Indir.)

The cold water stung the cut, lingering pain that still hummed through his nerves after he had finished cleaning the cut. He lifted it to his eyes to see the damage properly, some of the fresh blood was blending with the water, diluting along the small streams of water down his arm and dripping to the ground.

Cyrus’s shoulders tensed as he heard footsteps approaching him, ears flicking back to get a better listen of the weight behind them. Light, likely not a warrior…then again it could be Catori trailing him to scold him for his outburst. The man did not turn around, instead he used his opposite hand to press together the seams of his wound. It was superficial and would heal overnight, scabbing would only take an hour or so. Using a washcloth that hung from one of the pots, he patted dry the area before returning to applying the pressure to resolve the seeping blood.

The cough to call his attention made his left ear snap down briefly, a sharp sound in the quiet. Did this person think him deaf? Cyrus twisted his neck to look over his well-muscled shoulder, seeing the image of a woman. Stammering as she tried to converse with him. Cyrus’s eyes were cold and narrowed, a stoic expression slapped onto his features as he turned his body to face her.

“I do not need anything.” His voice was sharp and quick. “My mate taught me enough to not require an inadequate healer’s help.” Cyrus refused to accept that the woman before him were to be the one to replace his wife, the very idea of it was insulting to her memory.

He had known of Ravae from murmuring of conversation, that she would space out and miss whole conversations she was originally participating in. After hearing the talk, Cyrus had watched her whenever they were in proximity and only had the rumours confirmed. The idea that Ravae would be the one to replace his beautifully intelligent wife was a cruel joke from the Gods, a punishment. His lip began to curl at the thought, ears still pinned backwards despite turning around to face Ravae.

“How do you plan to replace my wife? You have not trained under a shaman, you do not pay attention when others talk, you stammer like a confused child.” Cyrus’s tone divulged into a harsher growl towards his last words. The annoyance blazed in his amber eyes as they bore down on the female, waiting for her justification. She must have requested it. The Elders were desperate to fill in the role, Ravae must have asked for it. She wanted the status, to climb up from being an unknown gatherer.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   15 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us