Wolf Play : The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!
Chatbox
 icemoons
06:27:03 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
hi everyone
 Ace
06:24:22 ace <3
just turned a 2,400 mush investment into a 30 apple auction...
 Ace
06:21:06 ace <3
-WP Click-
please pray for my new purchase >.>
 Stargazer
06:19:55 Bobcats side account
Ace
No. Found that out the hard way.
 Stargazer
06:19:34 Bobcats side account
All girls too
 Ace
06:19:18 ace <3
can you stack raven feathers?
 Stargazer
06:18:53 Bobcats side account
-WP Click-
Nice litter girl.
 Feiella
06:05:25 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
ah yes. Death script day. My favorite
 ZefhyrMaracaibo
06:03:26 
i thought i saw a moddy dhoo for sale somewhere? does anyone know where?
 ZefhyrMaracaibo
05:52:28 
Q. what is more fun than your pack leaving its mark in another den?! A. Moddey Dhoo!!
 ScardeyKat
05:51:58 Kat ?
Oh they're actually player wolves? I saw a really sick one one time as was like," Did it REALLY generate that randomly?)
 IbukiMiodaKin
05:38:05 
Ara bro mood
 Arachne
05:35:33 Ara/Kat
my own wolf on the slideshow on the login page just jumpscared me 😭
 Drunken seas
05:32:42 Pera
Thanks Ibuki!
 IbukiMiodaKin
05:31:51 
Pera I think sales since that's where I had posted
 Drunken seas
05:29:59 Pera
Are we allowed to post looking-for art ads in main chat? Or is that a sales chat thing?
 limbo
05:22:28 ZD
Urux,
it's still cute!! i feel you though. i want to make a matching avi/banner but its so much effort lol
 Urux
05:20:57 Urox
Limbo
Oh thank you haha, it's nothing fancy. I just disliked having the basic one, I made it with Canva :') I need to actually draw myself an avi
 limbo
05:19:29 ZD
Urux,
*^* you're too sweet aha
i love your avi by the way! the pattern is dope and i love the skelly hands!!
 Urux
05:16:12 Urox
Limbo
I think it all looks great together!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +4
Jackal : +2
Coyote : -3
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   39 

The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 19, 2022 09:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mouse - Alley | M: Rock
Mouse wished this moment could last forever. She wanted to stay with him, she didn't want to leave. Maybe even have...kits? a thought stood out in her mind.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 19, 2022 02:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Little Girl - Alley - M: Drat, Mouse, Gatsby, Rock, & Macie.

Little Girl stood up out of her box. How long has it been? Where is everyone? Little Girl took a sniff to try to find her friends, but a sickening smell filled the air around the tan torti. Wondering what that horrible scent was, she walked over to some blankets. It must be under there. She thought, lifting the heavy blankets. LG fell back in shock, seeing the rotting corpse of her old friend, Drat. //WHO HAS DONE THIS?!??! WHY?!??!? DRAT DID NOTHING!!! Filled with grief and rage, she caught the scent of a few cats. Mouse, Gatsby, Macie, and Rock. //THEY KILLED HER!!! IT WAS THEM!!! HOW COULD THEY? She stared at the cat's body for a second. Mauled, rotting, dead.

-

"Why would somebody do this to a cat so sweet? All she would do was freak out and hit that giant head of hers on the wall or a trash can... What?! I trusted you Mouse! SHE TRUSTED YOU! SHE TRUSTED YOU ALL!!!"

-

LG screeched a violent scream and hit the ground with her head hard. To think the last thing she did was yell at her friend before her death- What a wonderful way to go out!!! An amazing LAST impression! A sick thought then crossed her mind, which made her think.

-

"No... wait... maybe... YES! Revenge will be taken out on the three!!!"

-

She trotted off with a waterfall of tears flowing down her cheeks, and a sickening grin smeared on her face. Drat will be avenged, just wait.

Edited at December 19, 2022 02:27 PM by Griffith
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 19, 2022 02:50 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rock l Male l Alley l M: Mouse
He wanted to savor this moment forever. But he knew they had to get back. "We need to get back." He nudged her affectionately.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 19, 2022 02:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mouse - Alley | M: Rock, LG
Mouse nodded, and somewhere in the distance, she heard...something. She wasn't sure what it was, but she didn't care. All she wanted to do was spend all her moments with Rock.
(I think I'm making Mouse' hearing too good and I just searched up on "Elgoog" or google for ordinary people that their ears don't affect their hearing aha ;w;)
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 19, 2022 03:07 PM

Terebinth Wolves

Lightbringer

Give Award
~Macy the Skin held~/M: Mouse and Rock
Macy was relieved a bit as she saw her familiar home. She could tell that both cats were scared and it made her feel bad as the countinued closer. Soon though Macy was laying on the sidewalk infront of her home with Mouse and Rock talking to her. She barely listened to the two but meowed a small goodbye as they felt. When they were out of sight Macy got to her paws, weaker than ever before and hobbled to where she would always enter her home.
She found that she couldnt make it through in her condition but luckily her mother appered by her side. Her mom didnt say anything as she helped her back into her cozy home. Once inside her mom made her a confortable bed out of dirty clothes, behind the couch. Macy layed there dizzyily as her mom licked her wound. It stung like crazy but Macy was to weak to even cry. Soon Macy passed out due to the pain but through it all her mom stayed by her side. She never left and made sure she was comfy throughout the hour that her skin's were out shopping.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 19, 2022 03:49 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rock l Male l Alley l M: Mouse
When Mouse's ears pricked he knew she had heard something he didn't. They werent to far from their alleys. "What did you hear Mouse?" He asked concerned.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 19, 2022 03:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mouse - Alley |M: Rock LG
"I...I think I heard a scream..." Nononononono, she thought, secretly panicking. "What if it's the murderer?" she whispered to herself, but she didn't really care if Rock heard or not. She needed to get there, now.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 19, 2022 06:45 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Gatsby~Skin M: mouse
Gatsby had been walking down the road when he heard a scream. Scared, he ducked into a side road, running straight into Mouse.
"I'm so sorry! Did you hear that though?"
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 19, 2022 08:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mouse - Alley | M: Gatsby and Rock and others that I didn't mention
Mosue nodded at the cat(I forgot if they met aha). "I'm going to check it out." she started running, but she brushed her tail quickly over Rock's back. Please come Rock, please don't be left behind. I know I'm the one leaving, but I hope you're safe, she thought.
(I just don't know how to say it lol)
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 20, 2022 02:23 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rock l Male l Alley l M: Gatsby and Mouse
Her tail brushed against his side but he didnt hear what she had said. So he turned and ran after her. He would never ket her go alone. He ran and rab after her.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us