Wolf Play : Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
03:58:32 Vox
Falling Stars,
Neat! I only know of family in Colorado, Arizona, Florida, and Alabama.

Had some family that moved around a lot (military couple), they were in Germany and even moved to Africa for a handful of years.
 Falling Stars
03:58:20 star, she/they
Currency
my uhaul got broken into in new mexico. They didn't take anything but they busted the chain
 Bobcat
03:57:21 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: NightHawk(CP) is moody and Mell tries to cheer them up but gets slapped.

I relate to NightHawk.
 Voxtexy
03:57:19 Vox
Any state with "Virginia" in it's name scares me.

It's because I'm stuck in VA xD
 Magnus Bane
03:57:12 Mag/Maggy
Every state has some beautiful places.
 Eternity
03:57:02 ET
Yeah, I hope to be able to see some more of Colorado next year! Depends on much time I have/if I can save up enough *^*

Spent the time between Christmas and New Year there this year/last year and it was amazing *^*
 Falling Stars
03:57:00 star, she/they
Vox
I've got family all over. Some in Texas, Arizona, Idaho, England, and California I believe. I think there's some in alaska and oregon too O-O
 Creepy Currency
03:56:52 Tag (he/they)
another great state is new mexico
 Forest Dwelling
03:56:45 I am on Wolflocke ok
I'm gonna go get back to my YCHs instead of keep stalking the chat
 Voxtexy
03:56:29 Vox
I don't know why my chromebook has the need to autocorrect whatever it wants now, what a dope system update ;-;
 Castiel
03:56:13 Cas (He/They)
y'all should check out West Virginia also known as home of the MothMan also known as The Mountain state XD
 Magnus Bane
03:56:05 Mag/Maggy
Hey
 Creepy Currency
03:55:48 Tag (he/they)
nez, thanks
 Voxtexy
03:55:42 Vox
kinda just**

>.>
 Serpents
03:55:33 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@nez nice
 Amygdala
03:55:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Star
I am mostly beeing dragged to asia at the moment. I want to visit korea, japan, thailand and china. But since planes are so expensive i will be lucky to visit one of those countrys
 Voxtexy
03:55:19 Vox
Colorado is 1000% beautiful. I love it there, a nice chunk of my family lives there.

Everyone else kind adjust scattered. I only really go to Arizona & Colorado whenever I get time to take leave
 Falling Stars
03:55:18 star, she/they
ET
Yeah colorado is awesome. That's where I'm going to college when i'm out of high school. after that i'm going up north even more LOL
 Nez.ity
03:54:56 LF: Simple roleplay
Its handled 👍
 Castiel
03:54:47 Cas (He/They)
never come to America on voting days nor the day the president is announced, things get chaotic a lot on those days

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -2
Baboon : -4
Black Bear : +5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize

Pokémon Scarlet and VioletJuly 1, 2023 04:26 PM

Denali

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hi! So I have been debating with myself whether or not I should get Pokémon Scarlet or Violet. Truth by told the reviews scared me away initially. People were not happy with the bugs, and I can understand why, but were the bugs really that bad? See I have no idea since I've never tried it for myself. I've even heard that this was the first time Nintendo released a game in that poor of a state. However now that its been awhile, I am wondering if at least some of the bugs got patched out after all this time? The mainstream opinion when the game came out was it ran terrible and the game crashed every second, and I happen to take critics with a grain of salt (just because some tend to be really biased), but it's not just the critics. Needless to say, I have some doubts on if the game is in good enough condition to play. Bugs really don't bother me that much honestly. I only have an issue with them if they break my game.
On the other hand, I heard from a few friends, that despite the bugs, they really enjoyed the game! The open world element was awesome, the Pokémon behaved in a more realistic manner, and the story was very well written. All these things are compelling to me, especially the open world aspect. However, its a lot of money to spend if the game doesn't work properly, so I think it would be beneficial if I got some feedback from the community on this. I just want to know what you all think of it. What did you like, dislike (without spoilers to the main story) about it?
Pokémon Scarlet and VioletJuly 1, 2023 04:37 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
I bought both and have finished scarlet ( I've played both but I like the version exclusives in scarlet better xD) personally my games didn't have game braking bugs and a few updates have been rolled out that have fixed most of the bugs I was experiencing. Personally I highly recommend playing them even if they are still a bit buggy . ^^

If you're worried about money wise I recommend trying to find a pre owned game since on the switch a pre owned behaves like a new one ( I recommend buying from a place that has a pre owned guarantee so if something happens it should be refunded or replaced)
Pokémon Scarlet and VioletJuly 1, 2023 06:18 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
I also played both I finished the Violet one but not the scarlet one because I have finished it yet. Because I want to finish Pokémon Sword. But I highly recommend on getting it.
Pokémon Scarlet and VioletJuly 1, 2023 06:53 PM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award
I've finished both and honestly I could go either way on recommending it. Like the bugs can get annoying but they don't break the game experience entirely. I didn't have my experience ruined playing through either game from the bugs, mainly just experiencing some minor visual issues. Although for which game to get I'd definitely leave that to person preference on which game's exclusives you like better since for me I like them pretty much equally.

Forums > Socialize

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us