Boe,
I entered him with 1 HP by accident XD
 Boeing
02:17:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
Grizz needs to wake up for a bit before he can crit every hit xD
 Eternity
02:17:28 ET
I may have got carried away, this was meant to be a sketch comm for a single character LOL
-Click-
 Red River Wolves
02:16:39 Redd Dead
Boe,
Uh... let's ignore this one
 Boeing
02:16:26 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
look at that Red xD you're back at 2
 limbo
02:15:35 ZD
Falling,
My explore team pretty much funds my premium + extra. Art is always a good way to make some apples too ^^
 Boeing
02:15:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
I have both ready so either works
 Red River Wolves
02:15:04 Redd Dead
Boe,
Okay one more before I have to grind explore. Boost or nah?
 Falling Stars
02:14:16 star, she/they
limbo
maybe that's what i'll save my mush for lol. I've got commissions and such so that's a source :P
 limbo
02:14:09 ZD
Cae,
I know for sure i brought them once, because i wanted to support eve :')
But it wasn't with my money, it was a gift lmao
 Caeruleum
02:12:48 Cae, Blue
ive never spent a single cent on apples :')
 limbo
02:11:47 ZD
i think i've only ever purchased apples once or twice, and that would've been the cheapest option. you can still make decent amounts of apples without cash, if that isn't an option ^^
 Falling Stars
02:11:20 star, she/they
mag
i don't know how they'd feel about it o-o i'm not great at convincing people
 Boeing
02:10:24 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
True lol, I'm considering buying apples again after the event
 Magnus Bane
02:09:00 Mag/Maggy
Falling
Just get them to make an account lol
 Red River Wolves
02:08:56 Redd Dead
Boe,
I need to start focusing on explore. But while WP is fun and all, I like how apple prices decrease as people get mush for it
 Falling Stars
02:07:42 star, she/they
limbo
one of those time i wish I'd moved in with my uncle when I had the chance :,D
 Falling Stars
02:07:13 star, she/they
mag
none of them play, sadly.
 limbo
02:07:04 ZD
Falling,
a local bank may offer a 16+ account, which doesnt require parental consent (in england, at least).
 Boeing
02:06:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
Take my spot I don't really mind xD I'm actually kind of suprized I've managed to do this considering how far ahead y'all were lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : -5
Sun Bear : -1
Leopard : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize

Ask my OCsJune 12, 2023 06:13 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
So I thought about doing this for a while, since I believe it would help with character development for my OCs since I struggle a bit with that ^^'
( to mods if this is In the wrong place , please let me know >.<)

now I do have a few subjects that are off limits that I will ignore if asked ( they will be listed below & added to if needed ) otherwise free range on questions !

now some questions will just receive a text response others may get a draw response, if I find the answers that the OC would give is funny/cute or just fun to draw ^^

just say the name of the OC you want to answer your question

there are some that don't have personality traits filled out, if you stumble upon them and have a question for them, you're free to ask the question but it might be a bit before they get back to you >.<

Release the OCs !! There are plenty to answer questions ^^

Edited at June 12, 2023 07:31 PM by starwolfs
Ask my OCsJune 12, 2023 07:24 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Just so I don't have to deal with any questions about anything down below, these questions are off limits, my OCs will not answer them

" can my OCs be shipped with yours" my OCs are only shipping with my own OCs
anything concerning there gender or sexuality, I already know what they are so no need to develop anything there

More may be added if they come up

Edited at June 12, 2023 07:26 PM by starwolfs
Ask my OCsJune 12, 2023 09:24 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
love your shark x wolves so much! :0 especially jaws lol
Jaws - How do you feel about your name? What do you think of other sharks and wolves?
Boneyard - Why do you like nighttime? What do you do during the night?
Ren- what happened to your eyes, if you don't mind me asking? And why a purple collar?
Stormy - if you like storms, what type of weather do you dislike?
Ask my OCsJune 12, 2023 10:41 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award

Le Stalk said:
love your shark x wolves so much! :0 especially jaws lol
Jaws - How do you feel about your name? What do you think of other sharks and wolves?
Boneyard - Why do you like nighttime? What do you do during the night?
Ren- what happened to your eyes, if you don't mind me asking? And why a purple collar?
Stormy - if you like storms, what type of weather do you dislike?

thanks ^^ my shark x wolves are some of my most treasured OCs ( I may not show it but they are xD)

Jaws ~ " it could be more original but I honestly couldn’t see myself going by anything else, I have grown slightly attached to it. Most often then not I try to avoid other wolves they are just too social for my taste , so I don’t think very highly of them most days, now sharks on the other paw are more my thing they leave me alone and understand boundaries so I will sometimes join them in a hunt."

Boneyard~ " the night provideds a calm that I can't find during the daytime, it also provides time to relax if anyone stressed me out or made me anxious. Mostly wander around , observe things that have changed and think about things along with relaxing if anything stressful happened while it was still dusk."

Ren~ " I'm not entirely sure myself what happened to them , I always heard that they were traits I gained from my parents, having a fallen angel and a demon for parents tend to mess up something. I like to believe that they give me better eyesight and it's great for getting my point across if I look a bit scary. I personally wanted a black collar with the spikes but purple & red was all they had..... I took the purple one"

stormy~ " calm clear weather! It's just so peaceful it makes me bored, plus nimbus gets lonely when there's no other clouds around "

I feel like stormy's is really short but that's his answer xD thank you for all the questions it was fun to figure out how each would respond ^^

Edited at June 12, 2023 10:41 PM by starwolfs

Forums > Socialize

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us