katy
hopefully :)
 Caeruleum
08:14:16 Cae, Blue
why is wp just table inside table inside table and div inside div inside div 😭
 distant-screams
08:14:03 katy | beetle
buggy,
makes sense! i feel that though, i have an ultrasound tomorrow and work most of the day. hopefully we both still get something good ^^
 Northwest Wind Pack
08:10:49 Windy
Luna I want PvP
 BuggyOs
08:10:02 boobug
Katy
it never is, but I also have work and a virtual dr. appointment, so I wanted as much time as possible for the event
 distant-screams
08:09:14 katy | beetle
buggy,
that's inconvenient :') hopefully it doesn't end up being too much work.
 BuggyOs
08:06:48 boobug
katy
good so far, although my teacher hasn't posted my classwork yet for my online class, meaning I'll probably have to do it tomorrow during the event :/
 Luna👻
08:06:33 Silver (She/her)
time to fix my power rank! Who wants to PVP?
 Luna👻
08:06:17 Silver (She/her)
hello
 distant-screams
08:05:55 katy | beetle
how's everyone doing today? :)
 Saint
08:05:18 
Level up a wolf's Battle Skills.
Completed: 15/25

si close yet so far
 BuggyOs
08:04:54 boobug
morning ^^
 Saint
08:03:53 
morning!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Jackal : -1
Grizzly Bear : -3
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   24 

Salems Short StoriesDecember 18, 2023 12:38 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
MORE TWO MORE!! The. The specialized one :) I'm addicteddd
Salems Short StoriesDecember 18, 2023 12:45 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I'm so tempted to end this with betrayal...
~
Chapter Fifteen
Shadows and Solace
The hotel room held an air of quietude as Aeliyx meticulously surveyed the surroundings. His keen eyes scanned for any signs of traps, shadows, or hidden dangers. The moonlight filtered through the curtains, casting a soft glow on the room.
Aeliyx, ever vigilant, checked beneath the bed, inspected the windows, and even ran a finger along the edges of the door. Satisfied that the room was secure, he turned his attention to Raedier, who watched the process with a mix of amusement and curiosity.
"Are you always this thorough, Aeliyx?" Raedier quipped, a small smile playing on his lips.
Aeliyx shot him a playful grin. "Hey, in our line of work, you never know what might be lurking in the shadows. Better safe than sorry."
As Aeliyx settled onto a chair near the window, he maintained a watchful eye on Raedier. The moonlight painted a delicate portrait, revealing the subtle contours of his features.
"So, what's the plan for the night?" Raedier asked, attempting to sound nonchalant.
Aeliyx leaned back, his gaze never leaving Raedier. "The plan is to make sure you don't have any unexpected adventures tonight. I'll keep watch, and you get some well-deserved rest."
Raedier, feeling a mix of gratitude and warmth, nodded appreciatively. "I guess I should be thankful for my own personal guardian angel."
Aeliyx chuckled, the sound like a melodic echo in the quiet room. "Guardian angel, huh? I like the sound of that. But let's not get carried away; I'm just looking out for a friend."
As the night unfolded, Aeliyx's watchful gaze softened into something more tender. The room, bathed in the gentle moonlight, became a haven for shared moments and unspoken connections.
"I have to admit, Aeliyx," Raedier began, his voice a gentle murmur, "I never expected to have someone like you watching over me."
Aeliyx, sensing the sincerity in Raedier's words, replied, "Well, life has a way of surprising us. You're not alone in this, Raedier. We're in it together."
As the conversation continued, a subtle shift in the atmosphere unfolded. Aeliyx, feeling a surge of playful energy, leaned forward, his eyes gleaming mischievously. "You know, Raedier, you're not too bad to look at. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were hiding a secret life as a model."
Raedier, caught off guard by the unexpected compliment, blushed profusely. "Wha—me? A model? That's... um, not exactly my style."
Aeliyx chuckled, enjoying Raedier's adorable flustered state. "Come on, Raedier. You don't have to be so modest. I'm sure the shadows themselves would envy your mysterious allure."
Raedier, attempting to regain composure, mustered a shy smile. "Flattery won't distract me from keeping an eye on you, Aeliyx. I've got my own set of skills, you know."
Aeliyx, undeterred, continued his playful banter. "Skills, huh? I'm intrigued. Maybe you can show me sometime."
Raedier, hesitating for a moment, stammered, "I... uh, maybe. We'll see."
As the night wore on, Aeliyx and Raedier found solace in the shared moments that unfolded within the confines of the hotel room. Shadows and secrets danced in the moonlight, and in the quietude, a bond strengthened—one that transcended the shadows and embraced the vulnerability of two souls navigating the labyrinth of trust and friendship.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 18, 2023 01:36 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I dunno how spicy I can make this before mods get mad at me, but I tried to keep it at a reasonable amount with not a lot of detail and such
Betrayal and ending of the western coming next chapter :3
~
Chapter Sixteen
Whispers of Moonlit Desire
The moon hung low in the sky, casting its silvery glow through the partially drawn curtains of the hotel room. Aeliyx, feeling the weight of the night's shared confidences and playful banter, decided to venture into uncharted territory—the realm of untamed desire.
"So, Raedier," Aeliyx began, his voice a sultry whisper that stirred the shadows in the room, "we've danced around this long enough, haven't we?"
Raedier, his gaze meeting Aeliyx's with a mixture of anticipation and uncertainty, replied, "Danced around what, exactly?"
Aeliyx grinned, a mischievous spark in his eyes. "Around this undeniable tension, Raedier. I think it's time we stop pretending."
The air between them crackled with a palpable energy as Aeliyx closed the distance, his movements deliberate yet achingly slow. Raedier, caught in the magnetic pull of Aeliyx's gaze, felt a flutter of anticipation in the pit of his stomach.
Aeliyx's fingers traced a delicate path along Raedier's jawline, the touch sending shivers down Raedier's spine. "You're not the only one with secrets, Raedier. And I think it's time we explore them together."
Raedier, his breath catching in his throat, whispered, "Aeliyx, we—"
Before he could finish, Aeliyx silenced him with a tender kiss. The world around them faded into a hushed symphony of whispered desires and lingering promises. The taste of each other lingered on their lips—a sweet, intoxicating blend that ignited a flame within.
As the intensity of the kiss deepened, Raedier, his initial hesitation giving way to a surge of longing, let himself be enveloped by the warmth of the moment. Aeliyx, skilled in the dance of shadows and passion alike, navigated the delicate boundaries of desire with an artistry that left Raedier breathless.
The night unfolded in a dance of intertwined limbs and shared breaths, a silent promise etched in the fabric of the moonlit room. The shadows, now witnesses to a union forged in the crucible of vulnerability and connection, cast a veil over the lovers—two souls navigating the labyrinth of intimacy and trust.
As the night waned and the moon dipped below the horizon, a hush settled over the room. Aeliyx and Raedier, lost in the afterglow of shared passion, succumbed to the embrace of sleep.
The morning sun, a gentle caress on their entwined forms, painted the room in hues of dawn. Aeliyx stirred, his gaze meeting Raedier's with a tender familiarity that spoke volumes. The world outside may have continued its relentless march, but in the haven of their shared moments, time seemed to stand still.
Aeliyx, his voice a soft murmur, said, "Good morning, Raedier."
Raedier, the traces of a tender smile gracing his lips, replied, "Morning, Aeliyx."
Salems Short StoriesDecember 18, 2023 01:46 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Not me actually screaming right now :) yayy :) I'm so happy.. I literally read this with my tongue sticking out... Eeeeee
Salems Short StoriesDecember 18, 2023 01:54 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Yes, Aeliyx died while Raedier is still alive. Now, on to romantical things <3
~
Chapter Seventeen
Shadows Unveiled
The hotel room lingered in a hushed stillness as Raedier poured two glasses of an amber-hued liquid. The air, thick with the residue of the night's intimate embrace, held the promise of shared moments yet to unfold.
"Here," Raedier said, handing a glass to Aeliyx, "a toast to unexpected connections and the mysteries that bind us."
Aeliyx accepted the glass with a wry smile, the shadows in his eyes reflecting a glimmer of something unspoken. "To mysteries, then," he replied, raising his glass.
As the liquid touched their lips, Raedier felt a subtle unease—an instinctive tug at the threads of caution that whispered through the corridors of his consciousness. Ignoring the fleeting doubt, he suggested, "I'll be quick, just going to shower. Feel free to make yourself comfortable."
Aeliyx, his gaze lingering on Raedier, nodded with a playful twinkle in his eyes. "Take your time. I'll be right here."
As Raedier disappeared into the bathroom, the hotel room became a canvas painted in shadows. Aeliyx, left alone with his thoughts, traced the contours of the room with an absent-minded gaze.
Unbeknownst to Aeliyx, a sinister undercurrent lingered in the air. The liquid in his glass, once a symbol of shared toasts and unspoken desires, now concealed a venomous secret—a betrayal woven into the very fabric of the night.
Raedier, behind the closed bathroom door, let the hot water cascade over him, seeking solace in the rhythmic patter of droplets against his skin. The shadows that danced along the walls seemed to whisper secrets only he could hear.
As the water ran in a steady stream, Raedier couldn't shake the feeling of disquiet that had settled over him. His thoughts, like elusive specters, drifted to the shadows that lurked beneath the surface of their connection.
Meanwhile, in the other room, Aeliyx, his guard momentarily lowered in the warmth of the night, took another sip from his glass. The subtle bitterness lingered on his tongue, a precursor to a revelation that remained shrouded in the shadows.
The air grew heavy with an ominous tension, the room itself seeming to hold its breath. Aeliyx, now seated on the edge of the bed, felt a sudden chill that whispered of impending darkness.
In the bathroom, Raedier, a sense of urgency coursing through him, reached for the shower handle. The shadows that clung to the corners of his consciousness seemed to recoil, as if forewarning him of an impending storm.
As Aeliyx took one final sip, the room seemed to tilt, the shadows coalescing into a haunting tableau. The liquid in the glass, now tainted with treacherous secrets, became a vessel for the unfolding tragedy.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 18, 2023 01:59 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
NOT MY BOY T^T
Salems Short StoriesDecember 18, 2023 02:18 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Ehehe, the hill
These stories from now on will really just be a series with Aeliyx and Raedier. 80HD did this, blame them
~
Chapter One
Whispers of Pursuit
The night draped the city in a shroud of secrecy, the air thick with the muted symphony of urban life. Dimly lit streets bore the echo of a distant heartbeat as Raedier, the enigmatic assassin known as Leto to the public, embarked on his pursuit of Aeliyx. Dressed in a seamless ensemble of sleek, all-black attire, Raedier moved through the shadows with a feline grace, every step calculated to blend seamlessly with the night.
Aeliyx, a figure wrapped in mystery, strolled confidently through the labyrinth of alleys and deserted streets. His attire, a signature black sleeveless turtleneck and faded jeans, adorned with silver chains that jingled softly, marked him as a creature of the night. The twisted willow tree necklace around his neck glinted in the moonlight, a subtle testament to the enigma he embodied.
As Aeliyx navigated the darkened paths, an acute awareness tingled in the air – a sense of being pursued. The city's quiet whispers, as if carried by the night breeze, hinted at the shadow trailing him. Unfazed, Aeliyx continued his meandering journey, a knowing smile playing on his lips as he glanced over his shoulder periodically.
Raedier, green eyes reflecting a mix of determination and intrigue, followed Aeliyx with the expertise of a seasoned tracker. His pursuit was silent, movements fluid and precise, a testament to the skills that had earned him the moniker Leto. The tension between them, palpable in the obsidian night, danced like shadows on the cobbled streets.
Approaching a steep hill, Aeliyx decided to inject a playful twist into the unfolding drama. Quickening his pace, he veered suddenly to the side, a challenge thrown to his pursuer. Raedier, undeterred by the unexpected maneuver, adjusted with a predator's instinct, seamlessly matching Aeliyx's every move.
They ascended the incline, the city lights below flickering like distant stars. Aeliyx's laughter, an ethereal melody, resonated in the night air as he led Raedier in a dance that defied the constraints of the ordinary. The thrill of the chase heightened, anticipation crackling in the atmosphere.
With a sudden burst of speed, Aeliyx descended the hill, his laughter trailing behind like a spectral companion. Raedier, fueled by determination, pursued. Yet, the uneven terrain proved a formidable adversary. Raedier's attempt at grace transformed into a series of comical stumbles, the echoes of laughter mingling with the rustle of leaves.
Aeliyx, looking back at the unfolding spectacle, couldn't contain his amusement. Raedier, now adorned with dirt and leaves, sought to regain his composure. Amidst the shared laughter, their eyes met, and a silent understanding passed between them.
Wiping away tears of laughter, Aeliyx extended a hand to help Raedier up. "You know, Leto, you might want to work on your hill-rolling technique."
Raedier, brushing off the remnants of his less-than-stealthy descent, cracked a sheepish smile. "I suppose stealthy hill descents aren't covered in the assassin's handbook."
Laughter lingered in the air, weaving a tapestry of camaraderie between them. In the heart of the night, amidst the city's whispers, Aeliyx and Raedier discovered an unexpected connection. As they walked away from the hill, the pursuit transformed into the genesis of a mysterious alliance, their steps echoing the beginning of a journey entwined with shadows and secrets.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 18, 2023 02:20 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Love, more, please :) I beg of you
Salems Short StoriesDecember 18, 2023 02:31 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I don't really have much to say...
~
Chapter Two
Moonlit Confrontation
The moon hung low in the night sky, casting a soft glow over the city as Aeliyx and Raedier continued their stroll, blissfully unaware of the impending clash. A gentle breeze carried the scent of the night, and the city's heartbeat echoed, creating a serene backdrop for the unfolding drama.
Raedier's companions, a duo of skilled operatives named Seraphina and Kael, had been trailing Aeliyx and Raedier discreetly. Observing from the shadows, their eyes narrowed as they witnessed the unusual camaraderie between the two enigmatic figures. Intrigue mixed with suspicion as Seraphina whispered to Kael, "There's more to this than meets the eye."
Aeliyx, sensing a subtle shift in the night air, turned to Raedier with a questioning look. "Friend of yours, Leto?" he inquired, his gaze flickering toward the concealed operatives.
Raedier's eyes narrowed, a hint of caution in his expression. "They're associates. Let's keep moving," he replied, urging Aeliyx forward, the tension mounting with each step.
As they rounded a corner into a dimly lit alley, Seraphina and Kael emerged from the shadows, blocking their path. The air crackled with unspoken tension, and the moonlight reflected off the glinting blades each operative carried.
Aeliyx raised an eyebrow, a bemused smile playing on his lips. "Well, this is unexpected. Friends of yours, Leto?"
Raedier's gaze met Seraphina's and Kael's, a silent exchange passing between them. "Associates," he emphasized, his tone measured.
Seraphina, a formidable warrior with auburn hair cascading over her shoulders, spoke with a steely resolve. "We've been sent to retrieve you, Aeliyx. Your talents are needed elsewhere."
Aeliyx chuckled, his posture relaxed. "I'm afraid I'm not one to be retrieved. I go where I please."
Kael, a silent and stoic figure with a scar across his cheek, stepped forward. "Our orders are clear. Stand aside, or things will get messy."
The tension escalated, and the alley became a stage for the impending confrontation. Aeliyx glanced at Raedier, a silent understanding passing between them. "Let's show them messy, shall we?"
The skirmish erupted with a clash of steel, the moonlight casting elongated shadows on the cobblestone ground. Aeliyx moved with an otherworldly agility, his strikes a dance of precision. Raedier, equally skilled, weaved through the chaos with the grace of a shadow, anticipating every move.
Seraphina and Kael, skilled operatives in their own right, pressed the attack relentlessly. Yet, amidst the whirlwind of blades, Raedier found himself subtly aiding Aeliyx. A well-timed distraction here, a subtle nudge there – Raedier's actions tipped the scales in their favor without the adversaries realizing the collaboration.
As the clash reached its crescendo, Aeliyx and Raedier stood side by side, a united front against their opponents. The moon witnessed the dance of blades and the ebb and flow of battle, and in the end, Seraphina and Kael found themselves outmatched.
Breathing heavily, Aeliyx turned to Raedier with a wry smile. "Not bad, Leto. Seems we make a decent team."
Raedier nodded, a glint of approval in his green eyes. "Perhaps there's more to our partnership than meets the eye."
Salems Short StoriesDecember 18, 2023 02:35 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
My eyes hurt SO BAD but I love it so much. I will NEVER stop

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   24 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us