06:50:41 Rev
You guys have jumbo shrimp? omg, the envy
 MLadySkylar
06:50:14 P'Sky
Hello Chat
 limbo
06:49:59 ZD
Spirit,
buddy points?? that's even worse. what are they and how do you get them. does every store have a buddy? that's so scary
 SpiritGuardian
06:49:29 Mr palette guy
Revelry, I am not the rest of america😭
I dont buy the jumbo anything- the only jumbo i get is jumbo shrimp. Which are **not** jumbo.
 Revelry
06:48:31 Rev
Spirit
How can you live in america and not enjoy the best thing about america? omg, unbelievable

At least the jumbo mm's you got right?
 SpiritGuardian
06:48:00 Mr palette guy
Limbo, i grew up begging my parents for buddy points. Dont disrespect the creature that raised me to be an avid shopper.
 SpiritGuardian
06:47:18 Mr palette guy
Revelry,
Lmao ive never boughten myself oreos, i go for bread every time over oreos.
 limbo
06:46:33 ZD
Spirit,
I just googled that. H-E-Buddy is the thing of nightmares
 Revelry
06:46:22 Rev
Spirit
JUMBO packs! I don't have that. My dream is to go to america one day to get the JUMBO packs.
 Vulpixles
06:45:49 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-
Should I make female?
 SpiritGuardian
06:45:33 Mr palette guy
I got H-E-B where i live so i double win.
 limbo
06:44:00 ZD
my friend's sister brings back jumbo packs of oreos from america when she visits lmao. living the dream
 SpiritGuardian
06:43:46 Mr palette guy
Reverly, ah yes big chip bags over health.
America got the win on that 😌
 Liminal Space
06:43:17 I'm watching You
im back
 Malcuth
06:42:56 Wander
Yes! Her feet are so soft! Like little feathers on your arm
 Revelry
06:42:36 Rev
Spirit
Being rich in America seems great, being poor... not so much. But you guys have giant chips bag, so you win really
 limbo
06:42:13 ZD
Malcuth,
jealous *^* so pretty! i love letting them walk ony my hands and arms, their feet feel like tiny velcro hooks lol
 Malcuth
06:41:28 Wander
Thanks!<3
 Feiella
06:41:26 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Spirit
Not me. I feel no guilt because either I kill them or they meet my cat
 Malcuth
06:41:11 Wander
Limbo
That's awesome! They are the coolest in my opinion. My spider is very calm and friendly

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -5
Jaguar : +4
Green Python : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   22 

A New Kingdom Discussion ThreadOctober 18, 2022 04:31 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm not trying to disrespect anyone. I'm just trying to help. I'm sorry if I don't know exactly what's going on.
Musa said:
I respect everyone old OC's character's and she doesn't have to change anything. And let me point something out for everyone. Please respect for others in their own way.

Flying nugget said:
Sorry then it was just me and musa, also sorry but Luna is an older oc of mine that I don't have intentions on changing

Dawnforest said:
Can't you change it a bit? It would be a bit confusing for everyone. Didn't you say it was in Okamki's and Kyroshire 's litter? The plot doesnt exactly support that.

Flying nugget said:
Greetings all, sorry for the inconvenience dauntless, I was told that the next royal pup was supposed to be male named Wade, but I already had a charter that I played in one of Musas wolfnapper rps, I'm up to playing another royal pup if needed for that dauntless,

A New Kingdom Discussion ThreadOctober 18, 2022 04:34 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
It's alright Dawnforest I can PM you on what's really going on if you like?

Dawnforest said:
I'm not trying to disrespect anyone. I'm just trying to help. I'm sorry if I don't know exactly what's going on.
Musa said:
I respect everyone old OC's character's and she doesn't have to change anything. And let me point something out for everyone. Please respect for others in their own way.

Flying nugget said:
Sorry then it was just me and musa, also sorry but Luna is an older oc of mine that I don't have intentions on changing

Dawnforest said:
Can't you change it a bit? It would be a bit confusing for everyone. Didn't you say it was in Okamki's and Kyroshire 's litter? The plot doesnt exactly support that.

Flying nugget said:
Greetings all, sorry for the inconvenience dauntless, I was told that the next royal pup was supposed to be male named Wade, but I already had a charter that I played in one of Musas wolfnapper rps, I'm up to playing another royal pup if needed for that dauntless,

Edited at October 18, 2022 04:35 PM by Musa
A New Kingdom Discussion ThreadOctober 18, 2022 04:35 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ok

Musa said:
It's alright Dawnforest I can PM you on what's really going on if you like?

Dawnforest said:
Musa said:

Flying nugget said:

Dawnforest said:

Flying nugget said:

A New Kingdom Discussion ThreadOctober 18, 2022 05:01 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ok hi guys. I'm super confused, even though I read through everything? Can someone help me figure this out? Saoirse only has 4 pups.
A New Kingdom Discussion ThreadOctober 18, 2022 05:02 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'll PM you

The Dauntless said:
Ok hi guys. I'm super confused, even though I read through everything? Can someone help me figure this out? Saoirse only has 4 pups.

A New Kingdom Discussion ThreadOctober 18, 2022 05:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry, I can totally play Wade if that makes anything easier at this point

The Dauntless said:

A New Kingdom Discussion ThreadOctober 18, 2022 05:17 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yeah that would make the roleplay much easier let's see what The Dauntless say.

Edited at October 18, 2022 05:18 PM by Musa
A New Kingdom Discussion ThreadOctober 18, 2022 05:18 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Dauntless said:

I'm as confused as you
A New Kingdom Discussion ThreadOctober 18, 2022 05:20 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lol :) We can be confused together XD Feel free to shoot me a PM to chat about it

Wolf Pride said:

The Dauntless said:

I'm as confused as you

A New Kingdom Discussion ThreadOctober 18, 2022 05:21 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
It's gonna be kinda hard to work Flying Nugget's pup in since she's never been mentioned...

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   22 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us