Chatbox
 Castiel
01:04:10 Cas (He/They)
distant

I love you palette and avatar
 SpiritGuardian
01:03:59 Mr palette guy
disty,
Yeah Ima go with apples and dyes this year. easier on my wrist.
 Caeruleum
01:03:48 Cae, Blue
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 drops Charon's Blessing and you pick it up.

lets pray it doesnt get stolen before tomorrow :')
 distant-screams
01:02:53 katy | beetle
spirit,
i wanted to do art last year but i ended up getting busy and just sending them some dyes and apples instead ^^'
 SpiritGuardian
01:01:17 Mr palette guy
disty,
i think posti is down at the moment, But I did some art for last art Secret santa, wont again lmao
 Falling Stars
01:00:26 star, she/they
i drew with a mouse for my entire coding club and they thought i was so cool
 distant-screams
12:59:22 katy | beetle
spirit,
lmao makes sense xD i can't imagine drawing with a mouse though, sounds tough
 Falling Stars
12:58:18 star, she/they
i hate being anemic. i guess it lets me know when i need to eat pretty efficiently though :,)
 SpiritGuardian
12:58:12 Mr palette guy
disty,
ah BJake taught me how to use the wacom so now i cant do art with a mouse, and he might shank me if I touch his stuff >->"
 distant-screams
12:58:10 katy | beetle
i also broke my curse today, weird! i was stuck at 353-354 for a while (kept loosing paws and then gaining them), but i'm finally at 356
 SpiritGuardian
12:57:29 Mr palette guy
Pumpkin king,
I used to be on at strange hours but not anymore lol
 distant-screams
12:57:09 katy | beetle
spirit,
lol <3 you should definitely pick up art again though, it's such a fun pass time even if you aren't profiting from it!
 The Pumpkin King
12:56:56 
Definitely. I just kind of passively collect them by being in chat at weird hours. haha
 SpiritGuardian
12:56:25 Mr palette guy
oh shit I might be able to catch up to you pumpkin king :0
 The Pumpkin King
12:55:55 
I finally broke the curse of 391 paws, lol.

Sometimes you just get stuck at a number for the longest and it's so weird. xD
 SpiritGuardian
12:55:53 Mr palette guy
disty,
No don't cryy ):
 distant-screams
12:55:14 katy | beetle
spirit,
awh that's such a nice thing to say :'D be right back i'll be crying LMAO
 Boeing
12:54:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Eci
That is... a good explanation as to why that happened xD
Oh well lol
 SpiritGuardian
12:54:20 Mr palette guy
disty,
if i ever try to do art again I hope I turn out like you lol
 Talen
12:53:24 gives newbie points
Will-
Bye! Have a good day

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +5
Black Bear : +2
Black Bear : +5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3 

Doomed Valley | Realistic Wolf Pack Roleplay | DiscussionAugust 3, 2023 01:45 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
To discuss plot, I'm considering having humans be the cause of the lack of prey. It's the best thing I can possibly think of, plus drama. Ya know?
Doomed Valley | Realistic Wolf Pack Roleplay | DiscussionAugust 3, 2023 02:20 PM

Hollywood Hills

Neutral

Give Award
I like that idea. It does make the most sense for sudden disappearance of prey over the area
Doomed Valley | Realistic Wolf Pack Roleplay | DiscussionAugust 3, 2023 02:29 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Aye. Cause at first I was like, yeah, migration. But then wolves would probably migrate as well with the prey. So humans are the best solution.

Hollywood Hills said:
I like that idea. It does make the most sense for sudden disappearance of prey over the area

Doomed Valley | Realistic Wolf Pack Roleplay | DiscussionAugust 3, 2023 07:27 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hollywood Hills said:
I'm absolutely adoring him <3

Matunda said:

Not my whole post just being Storm attempting to be flirty with Neryth.

Shenzu said:
It is very adorable haha

Matunda said:

Not my whole post just being Storm attempting to be flirty with Neryth.

Yay :D

Doomed Valley | Realistic Wolf Pack Roleplay | DiscussionAugust 3, 2023 08:05 PM

Hollywood Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, that was my thinking too!

Shenzu said:
Aye. Cause at first I was like, yeah, migration. But then wolves would probably migrate as well with the prey. So humans are the best solution.

Hollywood Hills said:

Doomed Valley | Realistic Wolf Pack Roleplay | DiscussionAugust 5, 2023 10:11 AM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
I'm considering upping the character limit to 4, as there aren't as many members in the Golden Forest pack. Let me know if y'all are down for that.
Doomed Valley | Realistic Wolf Pack Roleplay | DiscussionAugust 5, 2023 01:22 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello everyone! I just posted for my girl Kírari, she is open for interactions :D
Doomed Valley | Realistic Wolf Pack Roleplay | DiscussionAugust 5, 2023 01:25 PM

Hollywood Hills

Neutral

Give Award
I'm down for that, Golden Forest does seem a bit small. There's more seeming to go on in Dark Pines

Shenzu said:
I'm considering upping the character limit to 4, as there aren't as many members in the Golden Forest pack. Let me know if y'all are down for that.

Doomed Valley | Realistic Wolf Pack Roleplay | DiscussionAugust 5, 2023 01:28 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
I have a few more wolf babes I can choose from to be in Golden. If you'd make it unlimited I'd could fill both packs up completely with the amount of wolves I have XD. But, I don't think I'd be able to do that too myself XD

Shenzu said:

Doomed Valley | Realistic Wolf Pack Roleplay | DiscussionAugust 5, 2023 01:35 PM

Hollywood Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Agreed XD

Yukon's Castle said:
I have a few more wolf babes I can choose from to be in Golden. If you'd make it unlimited I'd could fill both packs up completely with the amount of wolves I have XD. But, I don't think I'd be able to do that too myself XD

Shenzu said:

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us