Wolf Play : When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
08:31:57 Cae, Blue
LMAO hp 9670 wolves lets go
 Luna👻
08:31:55 Silver (She/her)
my rand refuses to move and its at 8 which is so annoying :P
 Castiel
08:30:17 Cas, (he,him)
Castiel has won the battle!

won my first PvP battle :)
 Luna👻
08:30:10 Silver (She/her)
I love my custom way to much- -WP Click-
 limbo
08:28:52 ZD
Cae,
If only their health actually scaled with the size of the bar LOL
 Caeruleum
08:28:17 Cae, Blue
celebrating cause i fixed something i wanted to change, then went to my den page and... 😭
 Luna👻
08:26:17 Silver (She/her)
Another Akira PvP up, no wager
 BuggyOs
08:20:54 boobug
Hi ice!
 kycantina
08:20:21 ky but it's spooky
ello chat
 icemoons
08:19:29 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
hi bug
 Castiel
08:18:48 Cas, (he,him)
PvP anyone?
 Luna👻
08:17:38 Silver (She/her)
PvP anyone? no wager
 Castiel
08:17:20 Cas, (he,him)
hello
 Feiella
08:16:38 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Darkside
don't advertise in main chat
 BuggyOs
08:15:34 boobug
katy
hopefully :)
 Caeruleum
08:14:16 Cae, Blue
why is wp just table inside table inside table and div inside div inside div 😭
 distant-screams
08:14:03 katy | beetle
buggy,
makes sense! i feel that though, i have an ultrasound tomorrow and work most of the day. hopefully we both still get something good ^^
 Northwest Wind Pack
08:10:49 Windy
Luna I want PvP
 BuggyOs
08:10:02 boobug
Katy
it never is, but I also have work and a virtual dr. appointment, so I wanted as much time as possible for the event
 distant-screams
08:09:14 katy | beetle
buggy,
that's inconvenient :') hopefully it doesn't end up being too much work.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Jackal : -1
Grizzly Bear : -3
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 4, 2023 01:18 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Of course!

Soulsilver said:
Can I reserve a Warrior Dragon?? I should have my character sheet up soon!

When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 4, 2023 03:57 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Avika Svitlana
a-vih-cuh
Avi
Race
Elf
Rank
Queen
Dragon
Open
Appearance
┌── ⟣⋆・⟡・⋆⟢ ──┐
Casual Attire
└── ⟣⋆・⟡・⋆⟢ ──┘

┌── ⟣⋆・⟡・⋆⟢ ──┐
Formal Attire
└── ⟣⋆・⟡・⋆⟢ ──┘
Image credits belong to findekane on meiker.io
Avika is a tall, striking elf woman. Standing at 5'6, Avika has a slender build. Her body is lightly muscled, so she does not appear particularly strong. But do not let that fool you. Avi is among the strongest of her kind, both in the physical and magical aspect. She has graceful movements, and a lightly Irish accent.

Avika has long, brownish blonde hair that she typically wears loose, save for a long braid that goes all the way across both sides of her head. When dressed formally, she wears her hair in one long braid, which is tied up into a bun. She has striking blue-green eyes, which always seem to hold a fierce glint. Avi typically will wear tight-fitting leather pants in shades of brown and black, thigh high black leather boots, and a silky tunic with delicate filigrees around the shoulders and chest. She can often be found with a bow and quiver stocked with oak arrows fletched with pure white swan feathers. The bow is also made of smooth oak, with delicate silver filigree tracing the curves of the wood.
Personality
Avika is a fierce woman. She has struggled long and hard throughout her life to prove herself and her strength. Growing up with 7 elder siblings, she was constantly struggling to prove herself. Growing up like this has lent her a fierceness that few can rival. Avika is fiercely loyal and protective, and will not hesitate to fight you if you say the wrong thing to her. Despite this fearsome side, Avika also has a regal and elegant side. When presenting herself to her peers and the elven council, Avika is a refined, polite female. Her voice has a strong, regal elegance to it, which she uses to inspire even the most sullen of warriors.
Crush
Open
Significant Other
Open
Strengths
•Inspiring - Avika's voice is strong and regal, and can inspire even the most stubborn, sullen of warriors. Her voice makes you want to listen, and makes nearly everything she says very compelling.
•Magic - Avi has a natural talent for magic. Her skill is rivaled by very few among her race. She has a particular skill for healing spells, and is often sought out to heal illnesses and severe injuries.
•Speed - In addition to the normal elven speed of movement, Avika is also a quick thinker and learner. She catches onto new things quickly, and does not take long to replicate new skills. She is skilled at thinking quickly in tough situations, and coming up with solutions.
Weaknesses
•Aggression - Avika's fierceness can often be a little aggressive and excessive, as she will often speak before thinking when angry.
•Heat - Avika does not do well in warm temperatures, humidity in particular.
•Competitive - Having grown up with 7 elder siblings, Avika has a competitive streak to her. She often finds competition in simple things that don't require competition.
Dislikes
Heat • Humidity • Bossy people
Other
Ask!

Edited at September 4, 2023 04:28 PM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 4, 2023 04:15 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Nyx
Role: Warrior
Rider: Open
Appearance:
NYX.png
Credits to MonsterBrainSoup.com
Despite her young age and slightly small size, she's a warrior dragon. Do not underestimate her because of her age or size, because she has strong, lean muscles underneath her rock-hard scales. Standing at a height of 20 feet, a length of 40 feet, and a wingspan of 45 feet, she isn't the smallest dragon but she certainly isn't the biggest.
Nyx is a lithe, agile dragon with sleek, ebony scales and deep, sharp indigo eyes. Her long, dagger-like claws are a dark gray, much like her underbelly. She has jagged spines running down her back and tail, their color being a shade darker than her eyes. Her wings have barbs along the top the same color as her spines.
She has long fangs and large curved horns that sit on top of her head.
Crush: Open (PM me!)
Mate: Open (PM me!)
Kin: Shard - Older Twin Brother
Personality:
A little closed off - Nyx wants to focus on her job. She worked hard to get where she is, and doesn't want to get caught slacking off with friends. She isn't opposed to having friends or people she can hang out with, but it's a little hard to gain her trust.
Careful / Wary - She is very protective of her Flight (Group of dragons), so any stranger she meets, she's very wary of them until they can prove themselves to be safe.
Observant - Not much can get past her sharp indigo eyes.
Restless and a Workaholic - Nyx is always doing something. She always has to be moving, whether that be for a mission, a patrol, or just helping out around the Flight. She always pulls more than her own weight and prefers it that way.
Loyal - She can push away strife or dislike for another dragon for a patrol or a mission. The Flight comes first, no matter how she feels. But, on a one-to-one level, it's hard to earn her loyalty. But once you do, you'll have a strong, fast, and very fierce dragon on your side, ready to fight and die for you if it comes to that.
Helpful - She's willing to do whatever needs to be done within the Flight or Order.
Blunt - Nyx isn't afraid to speak her mind, nor afraid to speak up for what she believes in. She won't protect your feelings. She'll say what needs to be said.
Strengths:
Close range / Aerial fighting - With the spines and barbs on her wings and tail, also adding in her lithe and agile form, she's incredible at getting up close and fighting, whether that be in the air or on land.
Watch Guard - Her eyes are made for observation, being able to see clearly for miles around, as well as amazing night vision.
Night patrols - She has wonderful night vision, and loves going out for a night flight, so she's usually the first to volunteer for a night patrol.
Speed - Her body is built for speed. She uses her small form in battle to her advantage, dodging attacks and swooping in to deal her own before getting out of range quickly.
Weaknesses:
Long range / Fighting with fire - She doesn't use her fire much, meaning it isn't that strong. Not to mention, her aim isn't the best, so she would be more likly to hit a teammate than an enemy.
Brute stregth - Nyx is built for speed. She uses in and out tactics while fighting, and uses her wits while working. She can't do heavy lifting, nor will she win if she's fighting a larger dragon head on.
Bright Light - Having her eyes fashioned for observation and darkness, she's quite sensitive to bright light.
Relaxing - She always feels like she needs to be doing something that helps the Flight. No matter how hard Shard tried convincing her to get rest or relax, Nyx ignores him and continues working.
Likes: The dark/night, the night sky, water (Like lakes, rivers, ect.), Elk, Deer, patroling and flying around.
Dislikes: Bright light, crowded areas, lots of noise, rabbit.
Other: Nyx is the definaition of seconalism. She had immense pride and loyalty to her kind, and doesn't like interacting with other spiecies. She hates the idea of having a rider, and would much rather have complete freedom.
{ Sorry Nyx, but you'll have to put up with one ;) }

Edited at September 4, 2023 07:11 PM by Soulsilver
When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 4, 2023 07:12 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Done with Nyx!
Could I reserve one of the traitor dragons too? I have an idea for him :)

Edited at September 4, 2023 07:12 PM by Soulsilver
When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 4, 2023 07:12 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Of course!

Soulsilver said:
Done with Nyx!
Could I reserve one of the traitor dragons too? I have an idea for him :)

When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 4, 2023 07:15 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
A quick question, can a traitor be a dragon too? Like, one that's been corrupted or something?
When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 4, 2023 07:16 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
deleted

Edited at September 7, 2023 09:39 AM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 4, 2023 07:17 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Great :D
I have a dragon one!