Wolf Play : The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPEN
Chatbox
 SpiritGuardian
12:58:12 Mr palette guy
disty,
ah BJake taught me how to use the wacom so now i cant do art with a mouse, and he might shank me if I touch his stuff >->"
 distant-screams
12:58:10 katy | beetle
i also broke my curse today, weird! i was stuck at 353-354 for a while (kept loosing paws and then gaining them), but i'm finally at 356
 SpiritGuardian
12:57:29 Mr palette guy
Pumpkin king,
I used to be on at strange hours but not anymore lol
 distant-screams
12:57:09 katy | beetle
spirit,
lol <3 you should definitely pick up art again though, it's such a fun pass time even if you aren't profiting from it!
 The Pumpkin King
12:56:56 
Definitely. I just kind of passively collect them by being in chat at weird hours. haha
 SpiritGuardian
12:56:25 Mr palette guy
oh shit I might be able to catch up to you pumpkin king :0
 The Pumpkin King
12:55:55 
I finally broke the curse of 391 paws, lol.

Sometimes you just get stuck at a number for the longest and it's so weird. xD
 SpiritGuardian
12:55:53 Mr palette guy
disty,
No don't cryy ):
 distant-screams
12:55:14 katy | beetle
spirit,
awh that's such a nice thing to say :'D be right back i'll be crying LMAO
 Boeing
12:54:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Eci
That is... a good explanation as to why that happened xD
Oh well lol
 SpiritGuardian
12:54:20 Mr palette guy
disty,
if i ever try to do art again I hope I turn out like you lol
 Talen
12:53:24 gives newbie points
Will-
Bye! Have a good day
 distant-screams
12:53:20 katy | beetle
star,
thank you!
 The Pumpkin King
12:53:14 
Boeing, I forgot my wolf was out exploring at the same time. :^)

I'm so good at this. lol
 distant-screams
12:53:11 katy | beetle
ecifircas,
thank you :)

spirit,
i use a soft brush, usually airbrush, overtop of the lineart :D
 Spookybeast
12:53:04 Will
Alright I gotta poof
Bye all :>
 Falling Stars
12:52:58 star, she/they
katy
it's beautiful :0
 Spookybeast
12:52:32 Will
@Cae

ToT
Thank you though!!
Saving that for next time I'm unlucky lmao
 Boeing
12:52:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Eci
I blinked and your wolf went from 100 to 35 health >.>
Is your wolf alright?
 SpiritGuardian
12:52:21 Mr palette guy
disty,
dammnn how do you get the glow effect on the eyes??

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -5
Rattlesnake : +5
Grizzly Bear : -2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 05:42 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I also reserve a young dragon? I will likely go for a Fae when I'm done with the dragons.
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 05:50 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Spark

Species Dragon, Pyrad

Subspecies: Fire

Kingdom Alliance unknown

Appearance

- Spark has a base color of a pale red with ruby colored plating covering her back and some of her legs.

- a thin line of round orange scales separate the red from her yellow under scales.

- she has spines from her head to the tip of her head colored in a deep shade of ruby read.

- Spark has round eyes the color of gold with paler flecks in them.

- her horns and long crescent shaped claws are a pearly grey.

- she has a slim shape with a long tail and neck.

- Spark's total leant from her chest to the tip of her tail is about 9 1/2 feet. From ground to shoulder she is about 5 feet tall with a wingspan of around 13 feet. ( pretend I drew the other wing)

- her scales give off an unnatural warmth. Like standing a bit away from a fire. Warm and nice on cold days. Her scales aren't to hot to touch just a nice warmth. The temperature of her scales can change depending on her mood.

- all of her scales especially the red ones have a metallic sheen to them. Very shiny.

- her scales are very hard except for her under scales which are more of a normal hardness.

- still growing.

Personality: Spark is a interesting charectar. She is constantly trying to find out new things and will explore at every chance she gets. Everywhere from a cave to a new forest. Everything except for water. Except possibly a fly over an ocean to some island.

She is very protective of anything she claims. This one spot she likes at goes to every time the thing happens example a spot to sleep of the dragons are kept in the same room. She will confront the dragon if she thinks she can win. Otherwise she will plot what to do next time it happens.

Spark is very loyal to close family those she considers friends. She will stay close to them and defend them. She also doesn't speak to many other dragons other then her usual freinds or other people/ dragons the ones she knows introduces to her.

In a group where Spark doesn't know very many people she is shy and doesn't talk much. Generally she friendly and very excitable however and can change moods in an instant. She will laugh at a small thing.

she likes staying active and moving. She is often going from one place to another. When one thing is done time to move on. She especially likes flying and doing tricks in the air. Which she is very good at.

Strengths:
- flying. Spark is an excellent flier and could be considered one of the best. She can fly fast and is extremely agile in the air. Her large wingspan helps her glide for long distances and stay in the air without much rest.

- Powers. Spark is excellent at handling her powers. She is very advanced for her age and sometimes shows of to freinds.

- senses. Spark has very good eyesight, hearing, and a sense of smell. She can spot a little thing from a good distance away and hear quiet sounds. Probably why she like eavesdropping on conversations.

Weaknesses:

swimming: Spark doesn't like water at all and can't swim. The best she can do is keep her head above the water and flap her wings to try to reach the shore.

- fighting: even though Pyrad dragons tend to be good fighters Spark isn't that great. She can handle herself well against other dragons her age and size even better then some but for the average Pyrad her age she isn't that good. At least not right now.

Patience. Spark isn't very patient. She likes moving and doing things. It's very hard for her to stay still for long periods of time.

Affiliations

freinds: open

family: open

mate: to young

offspring: to young

Other:

Edited at November 15, 2023 06:43 PM by Dawnforest
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 06:45 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Both reserved

raveneclipse said:
May I reserve a dragon and fae for tribe?

the Wayne pack said:
May I also reserve a young dragon? I will likely go for a Fae when I'm done with the dragons.

The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 07:52 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP TRIBE

Name:

Viatrix

"Voyager, traveler"

500 years

Female

Species:

60% Struid + 30% Woren + 10% Pyrad

Tribe member

Kingdom Alliance:

N/A

Appearance:
words

-On the more well-built side

-So pale a blue she's almost white (base), green and dark brown markings, spots of metallic red and orange scattered across underside of wings and the occasional red or orange marking

Personality:
words

Strengths:

-
-
-

Weaknesses:

-
-
-

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

Edited at November 13, 2023 08:56 PM by the Wayne pack
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 08:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
could I reserve a young dragon and a young fae? both will have different partners if its fine. also ,how old do you want the fae to start out? if its listed I may have not seen it.
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 08:25 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP Young

Name:

Euclid

170 years

Male

Species:

Dragon, Celeiar

Subspecies:

Dream

Rank

Young dragon

Kingdom Alliance:

N/A

Appearance:

Scales as dark as the depths of an abyss blanket this creature's form, the tenebrosity found upon the natural plating remains unparalled in its starkness, as if he were fashioned from the same material as the farthest reaches of the universe, where the stars do not cast their light upon the shadow. Indeed, there lives an unsettling quality in the totality of the darkness, for there is an element in the matte scales that, instead of catching the brightness of daylight and torch-flame and refracting it in a display of a brightly shining surface, seems to consume the light in his presence.

-
-Deep black scales, gold flecks scattered over scales, typically more on back/spinal scales and cascading over either side of body like a shower of sparks

-Deep purple 'cracks' markings on wing membranes, not too visible in dark or bad lighting (looks almost black), or when wings are folded; but in good lighting and with wings spread, looks like royal purple-ish, markings appear to have appearance of mini-fault lines (like those in earth) or something, not like lightning bolts.

-Slender

Stands at 9 feet at shoulder, will be ten feet tall when fully grown

-two frills on either side of head, behind jaw, that flare when excited or worked up, spines are hollow with small little things inside that create a rattle when aggressive; same coloration on frills as on wings, purple markings with perhaps a spot of gold here and there.

wip

Personality:

This creature, as young as he is, is an interesting thing indeed.

The first thing to notice about Euclid, and the most stark one, is the air of watchfulness. Even when in respose, even when he is resting and relaxed, there is the unmistakable feel that he is observing those around him. Indeed, it is true that he watches others with an attentiveness that is strange. The focus of a predator is not one to be underestimated in its observance, for a danger is nigh always present within such a gaze, as is in his own glance. It is an unsettling thing to be the target of his observations, for what he is looking for within others, is unknown to them. As with many things, his motives with this particular aspect is a thing undisclosed to many.

There is, sometimes, a sense that many of the words that flow from his mouth, that the motions that are made, are the product of calculation. A performance conducted only by himself, unknown but for a select few, if any at all. It is the feeling of an actor, that perhaps the one speaking is merely a mask in lieu of his true self, that is his manner. Indeed, nothing is accidental with this youth, the placement of a word is as calculated as the image he has cultivated amongst others.

Even as young as he is, when placed alongside those who are his elders, Euclid holds a natural charisma as is befitting a dragon of his kind. A type of charm is present within his actions, the allure of an intriguing figure and graced with a tongue of silver, this drake carries the potential to tear those around him down. True, he is unexperienced in the artistry of harnessing this particular attractiveness to his advantage, unpracticed in the skill of persuading those around him to the degree that he is capable of. Nevertheless, manifestations of this talent pertaining to his lineage are alive.

There lies an aspect of his temperament, far from a flattering one, that makes this creature a considerable adversary. It is the quality of pursuing vengeance when faced with a wrong, often to extremes, that is a distinguishing trait of his. Indeed, when he is roused to anger due to the actions of another, it is a dangerous thing to behold. Oftentimes, retaliation will not be forthingcoming in a prompt manner, rather it is a quiet thing that creeps upon oneself insidiously, a haunting shadow prepared to strike.

It is important to note, that although there are many undesirable characteristics to him, Euclid does have positive traits that twine together with the negative to create his personality. One such attribute is his faithfulness, a devotion for a select few whom he knows as those to be trusted wholeheartedly, the strength of his loyalty is a everlasting flame. It is a nigh impossible feat to perform, to take that loyalty and shatter it into fragments of what was, yet it is attainable by few methods. To eradicate that faithfulness is not a brilliant choice, for as completely as he loves, he loathes twice over.

Those few that have managed to work their way under his shields, chiseled the stone from his beating heart, earn a companion unlike any other. It is the change that emerges in the company of such individuals that is a surprise, for it is unexpected of this nigh aloof creature to be amicable in his manner, nor the honesty that bubbles to the surface a foreseeable quality. Perhaps it is the acceptance of those he knows to be friends, the ability to acknowledge the worst traits, that is most curious; for although it is unlikely that he will allow himself to be steamrolled in a disagreement, Euclid embraces loved ones wholeheartedly, negative facets included. Indeed, it is a friendship that can draw interesting aspects of one's character from hiding, and it is no different with him.

Strengths:

-Dream manipulation-

While able to harness each ability of the celestial to an extent, the realm of dreams is where Euclid's power resides. As such, he is able to twist and shift and change the dreams of others, turn them into such outlandish visions that the mind would not be able to comprehend them, morph horrifying into pleasant and vice versa.
The basis of his power is a simple one; a tap here and a yank there is all that it takes to minorly alter the shape of a dream. It is like sculpting a shape from clay,

-dream projection
-usual manipulation of dreams}
-

words

-Flight-

sf
-

Weaknesses:

-Lack of control over abilities/inexperience with them-

-Combat-

-Scales??
-less quiet than fur or feathers
-maybe prone to breaking if come in wrong?
-is more durable than fur or feathers, though
Affiliations:

Open

Other:

-Likes to use more poetic/fancy phrasings

Edited at December 9, 2023 06:05 AM by the Wayne pack
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 08:50 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award

Could I claim a young fae?
Sorry scratch that, this looks like fun but I might be busy. Hope y'all have fun though!

Edited at November 13, 2023 09:04 PM by Not Debbie
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 09:14 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Young come in between the ages of 150 and 300, though they will most likely have received their bonds between 150 and 200. Each decade for a Fae is the equivalent of one year for a human (so 150 looks like 15, 300 looks like 30, etc.)

lunara071 said:
could I reserve a young dragon and a young fae? both will have different partners if its fine. also ,how old do you want the fae to start out? if its listed I may have not seen it.

The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 14, 2023 12:01 PM

Moonlight wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Xanthus
Species: dragon
Subspecies: struid, water
Kingdom Alliance (Optional)
Appearance:
Xanthus's scales are dark misty grey speckled with light blue and white. His body is slightly long and thin- slender but strong. He stands at 9 and a half feet but will be roughly 11 feet tall when he is fully grown. His eyes are a shade of deep violet with specks of gold and silver. They glow in the dark but look blue instead. Along his back, from the base of his neck to the end of his tail, he has small spikes. When Xanthus gets wet, his scales turn pale blue. His voice is a bit deep but not too much.
~
Personality:
Xanthus is laid-back and goes with the flow. His plan is usually to make decisions when he has to and think later than plan. He is a big softie but he isn't to be underestimated, he can be terrifying when he wants to. Friendly and generally quite welcoming, Xanthus loves joking about and teasing his friends, who enjoy his company as much as he enjoys theirs. At times, Xanthus can be impulsive and irresponsible. This has gotten him into trouble a few times. As much as his adventures- he has a curious spirit and loves to explore. He is still a hard working young dragon though and gets the job done. A sweet dragon, he's charming and cheerful while still respectful. Xanthus isn't afraid to be the centre of attention but knows when to talk and when to be silent. Xanthus has natural charm and charisma. A loyal friend, he gets angry when one of his friends betray him or betray others.
~
Strengths:
Swimming
Quick thinking
Quick learner
Swift
Night vision
~
Weaknesses:
Impulsive
Irresponsible
Mischievous
Impatient
Affiliations: open pm me
Other: he likes feathers

Edited at November 17, 2023 12:30 PM by Moonlight wolf
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 14, 2023 02:56 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sorry about this, but I was looking at the reservations to make sure my name was down, but you have me listed under the wrong role. I reserved a young Fei, not a high guard. I only have the time for one Fei in this roleplay, so could this be swapped if possible?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us