Wolf Play : When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!
Chatbox
 Luna👻
08:44:51 Silver (She/her)
Your wolves played: Myrkyr) is pushed into a pond by Fang
fang why?
 Luna👻
08:43:35 Silver (She/her)
PvP anyone? no wager
 Luna👻
08:43:20 Silver (She/her)
Melancholy
good luck fighting 0
 Star Tha AOD
08:42:54 i stalk chat (Star)
GoldPelt gets stuck under a low branch.

Mood: Sheepish

lol silly bean
 los campesinos!
08:42:13 they them
-WP Click- support?
 Melancholy
08:38:26 
"You spy 0."

Hhm, yes.
 limbo
08:37:33 ZD
"a.exlporebutton"

ah yes, i love to exlpore.
 Luna👻
08:35:07 Silver (She/her)
I will only win if I can get two more attacks in and my opponent gets none T-T
 Castiel
08:34:28 Cas, (he,him)
*won
 Apothecary
08:34:27 Medicinally Autistic
Im so tired i stayed up way too late.
 Castiel
08:34:21 Cas, (he,him)
I on 10 mush from PvP but didn't get the mush
 Luna👻
08:33:46 Silver (She/her)
and my opponent is DG T-T
 Luna👻
08:33:20 Silver (She/her)
ooooh shit I entered Akira at 37 hp
 Caeruleum
08:31:57 Cae, Blue
LMAO hp 9670 wolves lets go
 Luna👻
08:31:55 Silver (She/her)
my rand refuses to move and its at 8 which is so annoying :P
 Castiel
08:30:17 Cas, (he,him)
Castiel has won the battle!

won my first PvP battle :)
 Luna👻
08:30:10 Silver (She/her)
I love my custom way to much- -WP Click-
 limbo
08:28:52 ZD
Cae,
If only their health actually scaled with the size of the bar LOL
 Caeruleum
08:28:17 Cae, Blue
celebrating cause i fixed something i wanted to change, then went to my den page and... 😭
 Luna👻
08:26:17 Silver (She/her)
Another Akira PvP up, no wager

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Jackal : -1
Grizzly Bear : -3
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 3, 2023 09:05 PM

Creepy Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Titan
Role: Hunter
Rider: Open (PM me)
Appearance: Titan is a large dragon, his body length from tail to teeth being 45 feet long, and his wing-span being 72 feet. His main body color is a rustic red, with specks of black and white on top of his wings. The undersides of his wings are black with white specks, like the night skies and stars. He has horns on the top of his head, and they were red as fresh blood. His eyes were a dangorus yellow, with flecks of gold in them. His claws were 5 inches each, and black as night skies. His teeth were 7 inches long, and the colors of the sun-stained yellow from eating meat all his life. His tail spikes were a gradient from red to blue, and they were as long as his claws.
Crush: None yet (PM me)
Mate: None yet (PM me)
Kin: Titan is the oldest of 14. His father is un-known, and his mother is dead. His aunts and uncles don't care about him, nor his siblings, so he's on his own. The second eldest dragons are twins, a male and a female. They both are 21, and help Titan take care of the hatchlings.
Personality: He is a very protective dragon, and will fight to the death for his siblings, and anyuone from his tribe. If he even so much as suspects something from anyone, he won't be scared to step forward. He trains for 12 hours a week, keeping his body in shape, and making sure he's ready for anything.
Strengths:
+Strong
+Large
+Easy to please
+Led by his head first, then his heart
Weaknesses:
-Large
-He makes enemies quickly if they did him wrong
-He holds grudges
-Hot headed towards people he doesn't like
-He doesn't know his own strength, so sometimes he'll hurt people, then blam himself so much, he can't see straight
He likes flying with his siblings, sleeping under the stars, hunting, training, protecting his siblings, and spying on humans and elves.
Dislikes:
He very much dislikes when humans or elves try to tame or take one of his siblings. He hates when it rains, because then he can't see the stars, and it's easier to lose dragons in floods.
Other:
When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 3, 2023 10:10 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve a human warrior and elven trainee?
When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 3, 2023 10:24 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
of course!

Qyusen said:
Can I reserve a human warrior and elven trainee?

When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 4, 2023 03:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The bang of the castle door hitting the far wall echos throughout the chamber. Golden eyes blazing and black hair flying through the air, general Aletheia of the Great Ridge strode into the room. The council sighed as she saluted stiffly. "After 2000 years of seeing us every day you should know by now you dont need to do the whole saluting thing" said a man, putting his feet up on the table and grinning." We're all friends here".
"With all due respect, Ezekiel, no-one said we were friends" she replied.
"With all due respect Allie" he said with a mocking grin "I think I just did. And please, call me Zeek".
My pointed ears twitch and I duck my head under the outside window sill just as the male dragon "Zeek" I think he said his name was, looks my way. To close Autumn, WAY to close. If they see you now they will never let you into the ceremony, I think to my self. My finger slips from the rope I hung from the top of the tower, very precariously now that I think about it...
When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 4, 2023 03:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Do the dragons have a human form? also is interspecies romance allowed?
When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 4, 2023 08:25 AM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
No the dragons can't shapeshift. And I'd prefer to not have interspecies romances.
Edit: Just had the thought, if you're referring to human/elf romance, those are completely allowed. Dragon/human or dragon/elf romances are not.

LaLuna Azul said:
Do the dragons have a human form? also is interspecies romance allowed?

Edited at September 4, 2023 04:29 PM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 4, 2023 09:41 AM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Neryth
n-air-rith
Rank
Head Dragon
Appearance
Image credits belong to MonsterBrainSoup.com
Neryth is relatively large female. She stands at 57 feet tall, with a length of 73 feet and a rather immense wingspan of 135 feet. She weighs approximately 6500 pounds, or three and a quarter tons. Every inch of her immense wings is needed to lift her weight. Neryth has a muscular build, with powerful legs that can launch her twice the length of her body with a single leap. In terms of proportions, her tail makes up a majority of her length, being the length of head, neck, and torso all put together.

Neryth is a deep grey, close to black in color. Her scales are dappled with white flecks along her spine and tail, as well as across her shoulders and thighs and the top of her head. A pair of deep red stripes run from her eye down to nearly the tip of her tail. Her wing arms are the same color as her body, while her wing membranes are a deep red. Her underbelly is a lightish grey, a shade or two lighter than her scales. A line of plating runs down the front of her shins to her talons. This plating is a dark grey. For her spines and claws, they are a pure black, a black as smooth as obsidian. Her horns are mainly black, but fade to a shade closer to white at the tips. Neryth's eyes are like burning embers, orange, red, and gold, and seem to glow with an inner light. Smoke typically coils up from her snout and wraps around her horns. She has a black, forked tongue.

Neryth has a pair of large black horns on the back of her head, which curve gently downwards and then back up in a loose S shape. A line of sharp white spines run down her spine to the tip of her tail, slowly increasing in size from the top of her head to middle of her back, then steadily decreasing in size down to her tail tip. There is a small gap by her shoulders, making space for a saddle and rider to sit comfortably. Riders should take care to mind her neck spikes however, as they can be somewhat close to one's face while Neryth is standing with her neck upright. Neryth has 5 claws on each of her paws, sharp curving black crescents that are perfect for ripping apart meat.

Navi's presence commands respect. She has a way of standing, holding her head and wings, that simply commands attention and respect. She stands out among her fellow dragons, even among those her same age, partly because of her large size, but also because of her aura.
Personality
Neryth is a bold character. She is unafraid to speak her mind, and will not hesitate to tell you precisely what she thinks. She can sometimes come off a bit rude, but she is simply bluntly honest. She thinks it's better to be honest than to tell a lie about what she thinks and feels. She is fiercely protective and loyal, and will fight to protect anyone she cares about, even if it means her own death.
Rider
Open
Abilities
•Heat proof - Neryth has a high tolerance for heat. She is not fully fire proof, too much flame exposure for too long will eventually burn her, however she can tolerate extremely high temperatures for long periods of time, and can withstand fire exposure for up to one minute.
•Fire breath - Neryth can breathe fire that is more of a red shade than your average flame. She can breathe fire for up to 10 minutes at a time, and a length of one and a half times her body length.
Strengths & Weaknesses
Strengths
Loyal • Protective • Skillful hunter • Heat proof • Very skilled at sweet talking others • Quite agile and fast

Weaknesses
Not fully fire proof • Strong fear of water • Fear of abandonment • Dislikes the cold very strongly
Likes & Dislikes [Optional]
Warm Temperatures • Being with friends • Meat • Grapefruit • Humor • Flying

Dislikes
Cold temperatures • Lettuce • Spiders
Crush
Open
Mate
Open
Kin
None
Affiliations
Open
Other
As the Head Dragon, Neryth is a fair bit older and larger than the rest of the dragons of the Rider's Order.

Edited at September 4, 2023 12:48 PM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 4, 2023 10:47 AM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award

Junover Calen

Nicknames:
Juju, Juno

Race:
Elven

Dragon
: Soare

Appearance (at least 6 sentences):
BD (boiled down): Short, dark hair, thin, 5 ft tall
Junover is blessed with a reasonably attractive appearance, which is a factor in his persuasiveness. He drew the short stick with his height of precisely 5 feet, which he partially makes up for with a supple, pointy frame. Juju’s complexion is warm.
-
His face has small ears and elven-typical high cheekbones, and could likely pass as human to the less observant. Juno’s eyes are a sharp hazel. His hair is fluffy and brownish-black, and reaches down to about the middle of his neck.
-
Juno cares an unnatural amount about his clothing and appearance. He wears bright colors when he can, and experiments with the occasional dress.
I can write more if necessary.

Crush:
None- he often feels more aesthetic attraction over romantic.

Significant Other:
Open

Kin:
(Open) His family is part of the elven upper-middle class; open for siblings, but he gives youngest or only child vibes. Pm me.

Personality:

(I can write paragraphs if necessary)
-Superficial
-Charismatic
-Lucky (at least previously)
-Often apathetic
-Particular
-Stubborn
-Pursuasive

Strengths:

Persuasive and charismatic
Lucky, at least in the past
A people person- high EQ, so he’s good at communicating.
Good at lying and acting
Flexible and nimble
Persistent and resilient… given that he is passionate about what he’s doing, which is unlikely.

Weaknesses:

Lacks passion and motivation
Procrastinator
Drunk on luck; not used to hardship. Spoiled, if you will. Often lazy; doesn’t like work, mental or physical.
Easily distracted, unless he truly (and rarely) cares about what he’s doing.
Below-average IQ; Logic is not his strong suit and he often has trouble processing information.
Egocentric and cares too much about his appearance, although he will mostly repress it to make sure he doesn’t appear in a negative light.
Fussy when it comes to looks and food

Likes*:

Himself
Clothes
Pretty things and food
Nature
Fancy stuff

Dislikes*:

Puzzles and logic games of any kind
People that look down on him
Working
Swimming

Other:
Chaotic neutral; Doesn’t use his moral compass.

Edited at September 5, 2023 12:00 AM by Qyusen
When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 4, 2023 12:46 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Navi
nah-vee
Rank
Trainee
Rider
Open
Appearance
Image credits belong to MonsterBrainSoup.com
Navi is a somewhat small female. She stands at approximately 15 feet, with a length of 27 feet and wingspan of 35 feet. She has a slender build, lightly muscled, and elegant. Rather than the typical bat-like wings of most dragons, Navi has a pair of large feathered wings.

Navi is mostly black in color, however the lower part of her body, from approximately around her shoulders and below, her scales fade into a deep steely blue. Delicate white stripes and speckles adorn her scales in a beautiful pattern. The feathers of her wings are mainly black, with sky blue primary and secondary feathers. She has a mane of feathers on her head that are the same color, and a feathery plume on the end of her tail of the same color. A line of feathers of the same color run from a fifth of the way down her back, to just past the edges of her wings. Navi has golden eyes with a slight hint of orange, which glow brightly in sunlight and moonlight.

Navi has 5 talons on each paw, with curving white crescent claws. Her horns are pristinely white, curving in a vague S-shape, curving down and then back up. Her horns are approximately 4 feet long.
Personality
Navi is a very friendly dragon. She is kind and supportive, and loves making friends. Despite her kindness, she can also have a ferociously fierce side. Navi is fiercely loyal and protective. Though she is very trusting, that trust can be broken in the blink of an eye if you say or do the wrong thing to someone she cares about.
Crush
Open
Mate
Open
Strengths
•Camoflauge - Thanks to Navi's dark coloring, she is capable of blending into most shadows, and is nearly impossible to see in the night sky.
•Agility - Navi's small size and large wingspan makes her an excellent flier. She is quite agile and flexible, able to twist herself into strange shapes and easily dodge oncoming attacks or missiles.
•Graceful - Despite her large (at least compared to a human or elf) size, Navi is quite graceful. The female has an air of elegance and beauty. Her scales are always pristinely cleaned, feathers arranged neatly.
Weaknesses
•Stubbornness - Navi is quite stubborn, often in times that it is not very helpful.
•Heat - Navi does not like heat, and does not perform well in extreme heats.
•Slight Vanity - Though she'll never admit to it, Navi has a streak of vanity to her. She cares a lot about her appearance, and refuses to leave her cave unless her scales are polished clean and her feathers are arranged correctly.
Night time • Fruit • Friends • Being clean • Swimming
Dislikes
Chicken • Jerks • Dirty scales
Other
Ask!

Edited at September 4, 2023 12:48 PM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon & Rider Roleplay | Open!September 4, 2023 01:03 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve a Warrior Dragon?? I should have my character sheet up soon!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us