Wolf Play : Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!
Chatbox
 SpiritGuardian
12:56:25 Mr palette guy
oh shit I might be able to catch up to you pumpkin king :0
 The Pumpkin King
12:55:55 
I finally broke the curse of 391 paws, lol.

Sometimes you just get stuck at a number for the longest and it's so weird. xD
 SpiritGuardian
12:55:53 Mr palette guy
disty,
No don't cryy ):
 distant-screams
12:55:14 katy | beetle
spirit,
awh that's such a nice thing to say :'D be right back i'll be crying LMAO
 Boeing
12:54:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Eci
That is... a good explanation as to why that happened xD
Oh well lol
 SpiritGuardian
12:54:20 Mr palette guy
disty,
if i ever try to do art again I hope I turn out like you lol
 Talen
12:53:24 gives newbie points
Will-
Bye! Have a good day
 distant-screams
12:53:20 katy | beetle
star,
thank you!
 The Pumpkin King
12:53:14 
Boeing, I forgot my wolf was out exploring at the same time. :^)

I'm so good at this. lol
 distant-screams
12:53:11 katy | beetle
ecifircas,
thank you :)

spirit,
i use a soft brush, usually airbrush, overtop of the lineart :D
 Spookybeast
12:53:04 Will
Alright I gotta poof
Bye all :>
 Falling Stars
12:52:58 star, she/they
katy
it's beautiful :0
 Spookybeast
12:52:32 Will
@Cae

ToT
Thank you though!!
Saving that for next time I'm unlucky lmao
 Boeing
12:52:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Eci
I blinked and your wolf went from 100 to 35 health >.>
Is your wolf alright?
 SpiritGuardian
12:52:21 Mr palette guy
disty,
dammnn how do you get the glow effect on the eyes??
 Caeruleum
12:52:08 Cae, Blue
aw damn, wreath came too late D:
 The Pumpkin King
12:52:07 
distant-lands, pretty. c:
 Spookybeast
12:51:24 Will
Eve got away at 20 health -_-
But I killed the Gwyn
 distant-screams
12:50:54 katy | beetle
-Click-

thoughts so far? :>
 Falling Stars
12:50:52 star, she/they
will
oh nooo ToT

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -5
Rattlesnake : +5
Grizzly Bear : -2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 6, 2023 08:50 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
I have finished Kínandra!
Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 6, 2023 09:23 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve a Utahraptor?
Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 7, 2023 06:35 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Biologist at Work said:
I have finished Kínandra!

Kínandra is accepted! She sounds so interesting. Like a pretty dilophosaurus that looks like she's nice upon first glance but actually aggressive and scary.

the Wayne pack said:
Reserve a Utahraptor?

Reserved! :)

Edited at November 7, 2023 06:41 AM by Matunda
Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 7, 2023 06:43 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Atoka

~

Female

5 Years And 11 Months

Species:

Acrocanthosaurus Atokensis

Diet:

Carnivorous

~

Appearance:

Atoka is an apex dinosaur, making her one of the largest dinosaurs to ever live. Her weight is what makes her so able to pin other creatures down, her weight being about fourteen thousand, one hundred ninety-two pounds. Her style of fighting is more that of a rip and tear rather than a swift-killing predator. She may look slow, but she is not. She's actually faster than most other acrocanthosaurus atokensis her size, exceeding about twenty-eight miles per hour when running at her top speed. She is the average height and length of an acrocanthosaurus though, reaching thirty-seven feet in length and somewhere between thirteen and fourteen feet in height.

Acrocanthosaurus' and carcharodontosaurus may be alike in many ways, the biggest difference between the two dinosaurs is their facial features. Atoka's snout is flatter at the top, making a steady slope downwards towards her nostrils. Her nostrils may look small, but they can flare out to be twice their size, making her able to inhale more oxygen in her faster. Her nostrils are able to suck in enough air to fill her lungs up twice in one breath, which is good if she has to swim underwater, which she rarely does. This ability makes her look like she's constantly hyperventilating. Above her eyes is a dinosaur eyebrow. It keeps bugs and stuff out of her eyes, and gives her a creepier look. Her eyes are rather small, but she can see surprisingly good even with these tiny things. Her eyes have a brilliant bright green color, with some yellow around her pearly black pupils. Inside her jaws are large, serrated teeth made purely for tearing the flesh of her foes. Her teeth as stained yellow and red due to her being unable to clean them good because of the lack of bones to chew on. She can't hunt larger creatures like apatosaurus' because it might scare the other dinosaurs around, and her humans would probably be very disappointed in her. Her large jaws possess an extreme bite force of four thousand five hundred pounds per square inch.

Atoka's colors are bland and boring like most (not all) female dinosaurs. She possesses a tan color to almost all her scales except for her back scales, being a deep brown color. Her underbelly scales are a bright cream color. At the end of each scale, it fades into a slightly darker version of the scale's color. Around her cheeks but on her neck is speckles of the same light cream color that her underbelly has.

~

Personality:

Friendly || Affectionate || Playful || Energetic || Basically Like A Huge Puppy || Not Accommodating || Bold || Blunt || Stouthearted || Stubborn || Loud || Unobstructed || Brutal || Thinks She's A Lap Dinosaur || Prefers Fighting Rather Than Running Away || A Bit Too Rough || Sometimes Looks Aggressive When Playing With Others || Feral || Wild || Untamed || Unpredictable || Untrustworthy

~

Strengths:

+ Gripping: Atoka's ability to grip things is astonishing. The moment her jaws latch onto something, it's near impossible for it to get out. This is due to a latching mechanism in her jaws that all acrocanthosaurus' possess. Actually, the main way she fights is by tricking her opponent into turning wrong, giving her the opportunity to latch on a strangle them until they die. Brutal, but natural.

Weaknesses:

- Large Appetite: As an apex predator, Atoka has to eat, and a lot. Deer isn't enough to fill her up, forcing her to hunt other dinosaurs like torosaurus' or styracosaurus' to even get her filled up. This causes a lot of delays during the day. When she's hungry, she can get aggressive. Seeing other dinosaurs when she's hungry makes her want to attack and eat them, and instincts are hard to fight against. So basically, never let her stomach go empty for even a day.

Affilations:

Open!

S/O:

None

Other:

Read the rules please-

Edited at November 7, 2023 07:02 PM by Matunda
Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 7, 2023 07:35 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Actually, may I reserve a human slot too?

Edited at November 7, 2023 07:36 AM by Biologist at Work
Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 7, 2023 07:38 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Biologist at Work said:
Actually, may I reserve a human slot too?

Of course! :)
Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 7, 2023 04:18 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Enola Frendricks
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
-∴-
Role:
Lead Hunteress
Olivia is highly respected as she takes on the role of feeding the group, as well as the dinosaurs who don't wish to hunt on their own. She only takes care of carnivores and will only hunt and find food for them and the other humans in the group. She doesn't take responsibility for the herbivores in the group as she isn't a salad maker. Enola is known for her tough personality but also how selfless and caring she is. They know that even if she appears cold on the outside she is actually a very sweet young woman.
Pretty much all of the carnivorous dinosaurs know her quite well, she has been the one training them or was previously their mentor. Enola may take out other humans on hunting trips with her but usually she picks out training dinosaurs or skilled hunters that have been thoroughly trained already, she finds them quite a bit easier than humans. They also provide great company and protection when needed.
-∴-
Appearance:
Enola looks like she could be a princess if princesses were chosen by appearance.
The young woman is pretty, she has an elegant yet muscular stature to her. You wouldn't want to get on her bad side, yoh would be able to tell this from her appearance. Enola is quite tall for her age, standing at 5'11 feet tall she has long muscular legs and a longer torso. She has a curvy body, an hojrglass shaped body if you will. Her heart shaped face has a sharp jawline and her nose is slightly pointed at the end. Enola has dark brown skin with dark freckles lining her face and arms, she has brilliant green eyes that are almond shaped. Her lips has a visible cupids bow and are full.
Enola has quite the amount of hair, it is separated into two poofy bun that's still neatly atop her head, held together by some sort of ribbon. The young woman has shiny black hair but it is very curly and looks like a pom pom when it is let down from the buns. Enola likes to experiment with her hair, she has figured out that she doesn't like it straight though so that's never an option.
The woman can be seen wearing really just comfortable clothing items, she likes to be comfortable as she works. Who wouldn't? Enola does have a small pendant on a thin chained necklace that she always wears with her though, this is from her mother who sadly didn't make it through the attack with the other clan. Enola wears earrings as well, she prefers hoops over anything, she likes them a light gold.
Personality:
|| Intense || Intimidating || Proud || Over Protective || Motherly || Stern or Strict || Assertive || Respectful and Respectable || Open Minded || Sarcastic || Loyal || Elegant || Mysterious || Caring || Hardworking || Disobedient || Aloof or Alert ||Selfless || Mischievous || Likeable || Cautious || Erie || Stubborn || Quick to Aggression || Strong Hearted and Minded || Outgoing || Considerate || Capable || Flexible || Focused || Charismatic || Dedicated || Active || Reserved || Patient || Curious || Direct || Blunt || Humorous || Introverted || Perfectionist || Highly Intelligent || Cold || Resilient || Compassionate || Adventurous || Inquisitive || Charming || Competitive || Unpredictable || Mannered || Complicated || Feisty || Flirtatious || Rambunctious || Playful
-∴-
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
~ Hunting, Ebola is an immaculate hunteress. She loves the thrill of the chase as well as having dinosaur companions by her side as she does it. The young woman has even been known to sneak out of camp sometimes to hunt on her own, she provides a decent amount of food for the group.
~ Communication, The woman is almost what people would call an empath. She is quite good at reading what others are feeling, she is more close to the dinosaurs of the group but she may predict what the humans of the group are feeling as well.
~ Speed and Agility, This helps a lot when hunting or running for long distances. She is flexible which helps he wave easily through the tough foliage that may be covering the area in which she is hunting in. Her speed helps her keep a steady pace with the possibile dinosaurs that she may be with.
Weaknesses
~ Tourette's Syndrome, Enola has a rare Syndrome called Tourette's. A part of her brain sends signals to be body when she doesn't command them to. For her, it isn't quite severe. She just gets these things called "Ticks" sometimes, but for her that just included head twitching and rapid eye blinking. Nothing too serious.
~ Self Control, This is something that Enola has been working on over her lifetime. She doesn't as much get impatient to do something, its more whenever she gets aggravated with someone or something does she gets aggressive or lash out without being able to stop herself.
~ Dinosaurs, She absolutely loves them. They are magnificent creatures, beautiful, elegant, and each has their own different personality. She has been known to go up to random dinosaurs and try to pet or ride them, this doesn't always go the way she likes and often the dinosaur will buck or snap at her. Causing this habit of hers to be dangerous at times.
-∴-
Crush:
Definitely Open, pm me!
Significant Other:
Open!
-∴-
Affiliations:
She is up for anything, shoot me a pm!
Kin:
Possibly Open...
-∴-
Other:
Finally finished^^"

Edited at November 11, 2023 12:39 PM by Biologist at Work
Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 8, 2023 04:29 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Slots have been reopened:

Dinosaur Slot x1

Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 8, 2023 04:54 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve a human?
Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 8, 2023 06:15 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crazydayz said:
May I reserve a human?

Of course! :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us