Wolf Play : Object: Survive (Character Slots full)
Chatbox
 Falling Stars
02:22:25 star, she/they
i want a pet finch T^T
 Amygdala
02:22:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Not you too😭
 Boeing
02:21:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
also Amt that is most definitely nice banner :D
you like it?
 limbo
02:21:41 ZD
ET,
Polar genuinely makes the BEST ocs i adore every single one of them

can't stop when inspo hits! it shows ^^
 Boeing
02:21:26 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amt
For once I'm agreeing with Red
I don't think you need to. Red and I are perfectly fine xD
 Amygdala
02:21:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Why ;-;

I need apples🤣
 Amygdala
02:20:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey plane
 Red River Wolves
02:20:40 Redd Dead
Amy,
Actually, I don't think you need that... I'm unbiased
 Boeing
02:20:38 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amt!!!
HI!
 Eternity
02:20:17 ET
limbo
It's the boyysss
My beloveds

And thank you! :D Always nice to have an extra helping of inspo for a comm.
 Falling Stars
02:20:08 star, she/they
i always leave explore with my mush count at a multiple of five
 Amygdala
02:19:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Who is up for pvp...i nees to get to 1st place again >;)
 Boeing
02:19:36 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
... you did? I didn't notice xD
 limbo
02:18:36 ZD
ET,
no way it's The Boys *^*
maybe a little bit carried away, but it's amazing LOL
 Red River Wolves
02:17:58 Redd Dead
Boe,
I entered him with 1 HP by accident XD
 Boeing
02:17:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
Grizz needs to wake up for a bit before he can crit every hit xD
 Eternity
02:17:28 ET
I may have got carried away, this was meant to be a sketch comm for a single character LOL
-Click-
 Red River Wolves
02:16:39 Redd Dead
Boe,
Uh... let's ignore this one
 Boeing
02:16:26 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
look at that Red xD you're back at 2
 limbo
02:15:35 ZD
Falling,
My explore team pretty much funds my premium + extra. Art is always a good way to make some apples too ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : -5
Sun Bear : -1
Leopard : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 7, 2023 06:25 PM

Regen

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Deamon
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Appearance: charat-genesis2-14448741
charat-genesis2-ico42307447
Credits to Charat Genesis Character Creator
Personality:
Small, layed back, and shy. Thats the best way to describe this fun little weirdo in which goes by the name of Deamon. He's shy at first and tends to take his time when opening up to people, but once you gain his trust you will never lose him. Unless of course you do something to wrong him. In which case he will never forgive you. But of course we trust you. You would never do such a thing to our sweet innocent boy, now would you?
He tends to be very calm and prefers to stick to the background more than anything else.
For someone so shy, and hidden, it gives him time to think. His strong wits and brains one would think would come in handy, although not true. He won't talk to many people, and uses very few words when he does. Making him not the most useful canidate.
He gets scared quite easily and doesn't get outside much. Due to his lack of being outside he doesn't know much about anything or a majority of what it is.
He tries his hardest to please others in fear of them not liking him, which has come to be very obvious over time.
When he does start showing himself, he has the quirkiest smile, and the large eyes to match it. He seems to be practically glowing when he gets happy. Its rare to seem him smile as he tends to hide his emotions but his occasional smile can light up a whole room.
He enjoys giving gifts to people as a way to show he cares.
Has a small stuffed dragon he carries around in his pocket to give him comfort
Strengths:
-Swimming (hates it though)
-Running
-Speed
-Agility
-Smart
Weaknesses:
-Scared of alot of things
-Overly Clingy
-Gets attatched too easily
-Overly emotional
-Physically weak
-Mentally/Emotionally unstable
-Any form of love and attention
-Puzzles of any kind
Dislikes:
-Being touched
-Weapons
-Any sort of thing tying to violence (pacifist)
Kin: Clovis (sister)
Crush: Processing
S/O (Significant Other): Maybe/open
Backstory (Optional but don't make it a sob story please):
Abuse, Neglect. (Leaving it at that. He's one of the characters I've had the longest and I'd rather not change his story so I'm just going to leave it there)
Other: Purple and Grey :D

Edited at May 12, 2023 06:28 PM by 🌈Skittles
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 8, 2023 03:18 AM

RedRiot

Lightbringer

Give Award
Res. pretty please!
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 8, 2023 03:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve a spot please! :D
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 8, 2023 07:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
┌──────── ∘°*°∘ ────────┐
Raiden
“If I ever said anything to offend you, it was intentional”
"If you can’t solve a problem, it’s because you’re playing by the rules"
"Never judge a book by its cover"
"I'm sorry, I cannot just follow orders when I know they're wrong. Especially when lives are at stake."
" I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right"
"You don't need a reason to help people."
└──────── °∘*∘° ────────┘
_-∘°*-_-*°∘-_
Full name
Raiden Zenith Lucca
Nickname/s
Rai or Zen
Mostly goes by Rai though
Pm me if your character will have a nickname for them!
_-∘°*-_-*°∘-_
Pronouns
They/Them
Sexuality
unsure demi-romantic maybe? They have not felt romantic feelings but have wanted someone who will love them
_-∘°*-_-*°∘-_
Role
Survivor
Birthday
May 15
Alingment
neutral good
_-∘°*-_-*°∘-_
Appearance
-
Height
5'11"
Eye colour
dark brown
Build
Tall and lanky not alot of muscle
Hair colour
almost a pitch black
Special features
feckless covering nearly all of their body
Little scars around their face where bandaids once were

( Credits go to Picrew )
Rai comes off as a weakling at first looks skinny and just long arms and legs though they lack the muscles they can make up for it in smarts and in their hometown they knew the streets and everyone in it ages ago. Standing at around 6 foot Rai stand tall for their age and can easily stand tall above some people which can help put people on edge and how they love to put people on edge gives them a bit of a questioning tone to their character. Their dark brown eyes always look like they are hiding something and look like a puddle of secrets a puddle that turns into a ocean it may seem.
-
Rei takes more traits in appearance from their mother than their father though they would not know. If you ever knew their mother you would agree, they shared the same hair colour, eye colour and the same smile they looked almost identical. Of course they had some traits of their father like the mess of their hair is definitely from their father as his mother had some small waves but her hair was not a mop of hair or that's what their mother told them. The freckles were also gifted to them from their mother another trait that made the seem so identical. The jacket they most commonly wear is also their mothers and wise gifted to them on their 15th birthday as a giant jacket but now only has a little bag on it when they wear it and will soon but to small for them.
-
Rei commonly wears dark clothes to stay hidden and to help them stay unnoticed. Dark greys, blacks and sometimes a dark blue is the only shades and colours they wear even before the zombies came they were rarely seen wearing bright colours. Now though the dark colours are used for more survival and at night or in the shade they hide more and do not track alot of attention. A black shirt, dark grey leather jacket, dark grey pants and black leather boots are their main outfit but when your in a life or death world they steal whatever dark coloured clothes they can find except for their jacket that will never be replaced. Although the jacket is more than just a sentimental price for them as in the hidden pockets lay small knives, matches and some small lollies ( or would it be candy? Sorry used to saying lollies where I live) and chocolate they stole when the zombies broke out.
-
(Credits go to Picrew )
Their bag is also a vital part of their outfit and they try to make sure it doesn't hold to much to slow them down. Like the image above shows it holds very little and mostly holds stuff they love or have special memories. Usually though they will have some more matches and some actual stolen food sometimes including bread or something else. The water bottle is always changing and they usually change it at every shop they stop at or they check an abounded house to see if the water is still running and if it is a safe space to lay low. Same as the pencil as in the fact it is always changing and usually they have a few in their bag. Another item they may also have in their bag is a small blanket if they find one which they do have one when the story starts but it is very lightweight and does not keep them warm very well. The giant crack in their phone is from dropping their bag and when they do drop their phone it still works perfectly okay it just has a massive crack in it.
_-∘°*-_-*°∘-_
Personality
Loyal | hard working | Independent| Quiet | Curious | book nerd | theif
-
Are some traits that others would use to describe Rei. All pretty much true even the theif part they did steal some things from school and once shoplifted when they were little although there were rumors at their school that they did it more than once although they never denied or said yes they did to any rumor. Do not let this put you off though Rei does have a loving heart and once you become friends with them they are very loyal and love to cuddle. Although they may like cuddles they are also very independent and will steer away if situations get to out of hand especially conflict between friends or people they know as they will never pick a side.
-
Hard work and intelligent describe Rei really well they do have a bit of a perfectionist side and want everything they make to be perfect or else they feel like they have failed. They dont bother with alot of things if they know it won't be perfect and this and how they procrastinated every single assignment didn't give them the best grades in some subjects.
-
Fidgeting is one of the main things you will always see Rei doing. They feel the need to fidget and usually have a hair elastic on their wrist to fidle with this also helps with their concentration for some reason. Fidgeting also can show how anxious they are at times some people barely picked up on this but they also fidget a lot when anxious or when they feel like they did something wrong.
-
Relationships both platonic and romantic mostly fail for Rei romantic as they have never felt those feelings, and just thought they were weird and tried to get a girlfriend when they were young but they broke up pretty quickly. Platonic is a bit harder for Rei having been the quiet kid in the back corner of a room and rarely talking to people they never really had the chance to socialize. Of course Rei loves company and hugs they just don't know how to express themselves and likes to keep hidden in their little bubble. After the apocalypse they did get a bit worse in the socializing department as they have been traveling alone since this thing started.
-
Rei has never been a fan of law either. They understand and agree with alot of them but if they don't agree or care for the law they are not going to listen to it or if it goes against what they consider good. An example would be all the times they stole before the apocalypse was usually just a cheap lolly or chocolate to give to a kid or to their mum and for them they are doing it for a good deed so it does not leave any guilt for stealing. They do follow the rules but if the beifts out weigh the risks for them they have no trouble in breaking the rule.
-
They do their best to helps others but only because they want to never becuase someone told them to. They do the best everywhere they go to help people and see the good although this can lead to unpredictable behaviour on their behalf, as they care about the good and not really the laws if those laws do not help the good. Ignoring this though they follow a strict moral code that includes not harming innocent people, I will not break promises to friends or allies, I will keep my word unless breaking it will do more good, I will protect the everyday freedom of others. They will also never use poison on anyone ever and they will never follow a person as evil or someone who is restricting others and hurting innocents.
-
Rei has more trouble with conflict when both or all options have negative impacts on people. They believe in helping the good and when faced with all options that don't help some of the good they will suffer and when they choose they will always feel guilty about it.
_-∘°*-_-*°∘-_
Strengths
* speed
* Stealth
* Hearing
* Swimming
* Helping others
Weaknesses
- hand on hand combat
- brute strength
- second guesses themselves
- saying no
- chossing a choice with negative impacts
_-∘°*-_-*°∘-_
* Animals
* Reading
* Drawing
* Good people
* Helping innocents
Dislikes
- running
- conflict
- fighting physically
- being alone
- conflict
- controlling rulers
_-∘°*-_-*°∘-_
Love
Please be patient with me and roleplaying characters in love I have never felt romantic feelings before so it is hard for me to write romance but I am willing to try
Crush
Catalina
Exes
Haven't had any
Significant other
Not dating at the start of RP but maybe later on Catalina
Affiliations
pm me!
_
Bastien
-
Rai is quickly annoyed by Bastien and at the start just feels annoyed by him does not mean Rai hates him though. They aren't to worried about him but don't try to get close to them
-
Deamon
-
Deamon is the only one Rai at the start feels amazed by how through everything the apocalypse has thrown at them someone still remains well innocent basically. Rai does feel that they need to keep Deamon safe as they do with anyone who is good in their mind.
-
Cat / Kitty
-
Rai feels amazed at her word hard play hard attitude but how she is still nice to others mostly her brother but Rai loves it. Put of anyone in their group Rei feels the most comfortable around her for some reason they really want to become friend or form an attachment with her. They didn't like the aggressiveness at first viewing it is a threat or a sign of a bad person but after seeing how she treats her brother they see the good in her and really want to get to know her.
-
Aki
-
With both sharing some of the views and having a petty side at times Rai feels some attachment to them and feels like how a sibling would feel they suppose though they never had one. Oh the pranks they would cause together and Rai loves chaos at times. Rai is fascinated at how well he is with tech and how nice and kind they are.
Family
Alexis Lucca - Mother - Deaseced
(Credits go to Image maker )
Rei's mother was a kind hearted and loving person, she basically raised them by herself and was teacher at a local school. She was pretty busy and didn't have alot of time but always tried to make time for them and they had a very close relationship. She tried to escape with Rei and barricaded there escape home but they were shortly attacked and she was killed.
-
Ezra Kai Sombre - Father - unknown
Rei's father remained unknown and was never in their life, all they know about him is that he and his mother were dating and when their mother became pregnant he fled and disseaper never to be seen again. All Rei knows about him is stories, his name and that is all they don't want to know more either.
-
Zander Lucca - Uncle - unknown?
-
Pm me if you want to be a sibling or cousin or something
_-∘°*-_-*°∘-_
Backstory
(please tell me if this is a sob story and I will delete it immediately or a story you don't want)
-
-
WIP
_-∘°*-_-*°∘-_
Other
purple! Backstory is still being worked on

Edited at May 13, 2023 06:34 AM by Lost_Griffin
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 8, 2023 11:30 AM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

I'm sorry for taking so long with my character. I'll have him posted today.

Edited at May 8, 2023 11:37 AM by Freedom
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 8, 2023 03:54 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Plant Mother, Skittles and Lost_Griffin
Accepted, welcome to the roleplay :))
RedRiot
Reserved
Freedom
That's fine, I'll hold your reservation for a bit while you finish your form

Edited at May 8, 2023 03:56 PM by Pastry Lord
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 8, 2023 04:06 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Just setting up the discussion :))
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 8, 2023 04:13 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 8, 2023 09:58 PM

RedRiot

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:
Catalina Calliste Kafes-Mintz

Meaning:
"Pure" in Greek, also named after Catalina Island
Thought to be Athena's surname
"Coffee" in Greek
(Just thought Mintz sounded cool)

Nickname:
Cat, Cori, Kitty

Sexuality:
Bisexual, no preference

Birthday/Sign:
July 28, Leo

Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Love Language:
Words of Affirmation/Physical Touch

Appearance:

(cr - Kureihii on Picrew.me)
Height:
5'9 / 175.9cm

Eye Color:
Green, almost acidic

Physical Build:
Well-muscled, hour-glass

Special Features:
Scars from training across her torso and upper arms, dark circles from lack of sleep

(dr to Zumi on Picrew.me)

Personality:
| Loyal | Passionate | Strong-willed | Creative | Realistic | Hard-working | Aloof | Possessive | Vain |
Catalina is, first and foremost, invested in making sure her brother survives. By extension, this also includes his friends, but it's a slim chance that she would give her life to save anyone but Akira. Coming from a home that valued family over just about everything else, Catalina is aggressive in her vigilance over her kin. However, this doesn't mean she's completely incapable of forming relationships with other people - in fact, she was extraordinarily close to another girl at the start of the Apocalypse.
When Catalina cares about something, she cares with her entire being, so much that losing it hurts her. She tends to take on a motherly role, if a bit brash and in a roundabout way. Still, Catalina is also very distanced from the majority of the group, despite her brother's attempts at bringing out her softer side.
Catalina is a firm believer in the "work hard, play hard" mentality, even if she rarely indulges in said playing. When she can catch a break, she dances - untrained, but graceful nonetheless. Not that anyone knows, as the few times Catalina could be called self-conscious is when she dances in front of others.
In what little free time she has (when not dancing or training), Catalina gives in to her most feminine side to preen.

Strengths:
| Agile |

| Experience with guns and other mid-range weapons|
| Scavenging |
| Flexible - both physically and mentally |
| Can work for hours |

Weaknesses:
| Socialization in large groups |
| Aggressive |
| Sacrificial when it comes to loved ones |
| Not a very good leader |
| Doesn't know when to quit |

| Most animals |
| Training alone or with friends |
| Cleaning |
| Rock-climbing |
| Dancing |

Dislikes:
| Loud Noises |
| Zombies (now she just hates them) |
| Bad drivers |
| Cooking |
| Losing track of her brother |

Kin:
Brothers (adoptive) - Akira Kafes-Mintz and Raymond Ambrose Kafes-Mintz
Mother - Nahira Kafes
Father - Micah Mintz
Other N/A

Affiliations:
Open!
Akira: She loves him, and he is capable, but shit she has to save him all the time. It's exhausting, but she loves him. She loves him, she swears.
Clovis: Man, do these two get along. They're just barely friends at first until they make the connection that they're cousins a couple of times removed. After that, Catalina does what she can to support Clo, who is more or less her best friend. If they aren't bickering, that is.
Deamon: At first she wasn't very sure about this one, since she was fairly sure Deamon was gonna die, but she's learned to care about him. She likes how he and Akira get along and make everyone smile (even if she tells them to stop messing around).
Tiras: Cat and Tiras aren't remarkably close, but she respects their space. She will probably become better friends with them soon.
Blake: Oh, does Catalina love getting under his skin. She loves messing with Blake, his reactions are the best. That being said, he's also slowly earning her respect.
Louis: She thinks he jokes around too much, but he makes Aki smile, so she tolerates him.
Raiden: She thinks they're funny. She respects their tenacity. She also thinks they're the cutest thing, and she loves that they get along with Aki. Cat likes their freckles.
Bastien: She doesn't trust him very much.
JJ: Cat understands JJ, so she tries not to bother him too much. She doesn't completely like him yet, but she might start to see him as a younger-brother type.

Crush or S/O:
Open, pm me

Backstory:
Her mother came from a small gang family, so Catalina was raised to be able to hold her own. Once her brothers were adopted, they were trained as a team for a short while. She doesn't know what happened to her parents or Ray, so she tends to watch Akira very closely.

Other:
Red, naturally. :)

Finished!
!I can create Akira as a free character, so anyone can use him, but he won't be as detailed!

Edited at May 13, 2023 06:32 AM by RedRiot
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 9, 2023 12:32 AM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Bastien Labat

Male

Sexuality

Pansexual

Well, technically, whatever the heck it's called when you're into any gender but female.

Appearance

Bastien has bronze skin, with a glow like warm honey. Despite his overall lack of health - the zombie apocalypse is generally full of a lack of healthy food options - he still has a warm tint to his skin that makes him appear healthier than he is. He has a fairly round face, with full cheeks and a curved jawline. His brows are arched but not particularly thin. He has an average-sized nose with a round end. His mouth has a dimple on one side, which is the side his mouth quirks up towards when he smiles. His eyes are heavily hooded, making what’s visible of his eyeballs just slits. His irises are dark brown. His hair is coal black, and just barely reaches down to his shoulders. It’s wild, untamed, and massively curly, falling over his eyes in a way that makes it necessary for him to constantly push it back in order to be able to see. Despite the rough conditions, he manages to keep his hair clean and well-groomed (if you can call it that). He has his hair just how he likes it, though it may seem odd for someone as tidy as him. Like with many things in his life, Bastien hates it when people touch his hair and ruin what he’s done with it.

Bastien is about 5’8”, and he’s in pretty good shape. He has his fair share of scrapes and bruises, like most of the people living through this injurious era of humanity. He’s certainly not ripped, but he’s been doing enough physical activities (mostly running away from zombies) to keep him in peak condition. He’s as clean as could be expected under the circumstances. He has fairly long fingers and toes. His fingernails and toenails are clipped short and he gets a knife under there and cleans them fairly often.

Bastien wears whatever clothing is available to him. Most of this consists of the more common types of clothing, in fairly good condition. He’s often wearing a cardigan or hoodie with large pockets. He has an array of different shirts and pants, and as long as they’re practical and not totally ruined he’ll wear them. He has wildly different rings on each of his fingers, most of them thick bands. He wears these because he thinks it gives him more of an edge in hand-to-hand combat. He’ll readily switch any one ring out for a bigger and better one. The only accessory that stays the same is his brown leather belt with a silver buckle that has a hot sauce logo on it. He has a gun tucked into his belt, one of the older models, from sometime in the 2040s. He likes to wear sandals when he can, but usually it’s much safer to have sneakers, sports shoes, or combat boots. Right now he has a pair of large, chunky white sneakers that still have a lot of life left in them.

Personality

Bastien knows there’s a reason every person in this group has survived while others didn’t. For some, it was talents they didn’t know would prove so useful. For some, it was sheer willpower and a hint of bloodlust. Some coasted through on pure dumb luck. As for Bastien, the only reason he’s still alive is because of his father. His dad looked after him, and protected him when the world was terrifying. But he doesn’t have his dad anymore, and he knows the only thing standing between him and a gruesome bloody death is this group. Bastien was close with his mother and sister before they died, and in the time after the apocalypse started he grew closer with his father. Though he knows this group is held together mostly by necessity, he wants to think of them as something like a family. He has trouble trusting these people: they’re scared and strange, and he doesn’t really know enough about them to know whether they’ll have any loyalty to him. He forces himself to trust them, though, because he really doesn’t have any other choice. He constantly sees signs of their impending betrayal, and suspects them of disliking him. But he has very little to do but wait and see what will happen. He needs the group to like him. He has to be alright with every aspect of them that annoys him, and he has to refrain from starting any fights no matter how much any of them piss him off. He’s fake-nice to anyone who drives him crazy, though he can’t keep his face from showing how he’s feeling. The deadlier a person is, the more he’s drawn to them - he’d rather get on their good side now, so some of that psycho energy can be channeled into protecting him. He’s always been more introverted, but in this situation he finds it best to be as outgoing as possible. He’s all smiles, compliments, and charm as long as he thinks a person can be helpful to him. He would never admit to anything of the sort, and he’ll insist he’s just trying to be friendly and keep the group together. He has a laidback and charismatic personality, and seems to be in total control of his own reactions and emotions. He has a constant, even tone and mellow posture. The confidence he seems to have gives some people the misleading impression that he’s mature and protective, someone they could trust to look after them.

When danger comes, Bastien will only stick around if he thinks he has a good chance of getting through it. Once the odds are stacked against him, he’s the first to bail and throw everyone else under the bus. All the same, he finds it hard not to latch on to the one or two people who seem to genuinely like him, and who look after him. He hates to be the sort of person who has to be protected. But sometimes he just needs the sort of person who would shoot five zombies point-blank in the head for him. He doesn’t quite have the hang of that yet. In exchange, he tries to make himself useful to them in every other way. He carries their stuff, he looks after their health, he builds them up to the rest of the group. He has extreme loyalty to one person, and loyalty to the rest so long as they aren’t weak. He knows the weaker ones will be the first to go, and he doesn’t want to get emotionally attached to them. Though Bastien isn’t much of a fighter, he doesn’t intend to stay that way. He’s a quick study, and dedicates a lot of his time to learning how to do things most of the rest of the group can do: using a gun, treating wounds, physical agility, and that sort. He’s always doing something, though nobody would describe him as particularly energetic. He simply needs to feel like he’s a help to the group, and to the people in it who he cares about most. He’ll do a lot for them, but he won’t put himself in the way of danger for them. He trusts them to look after themselves. He wouldn’t work so hard to be close with someone he felt he had to protect. He always assumes they won’t care whether he helps or not, and that he’s doing them some sort of honor by letting them fight their own battles - and most of his. He doesn’t get involved in their personal conflicts or defend them in arguments with others in the group. The people that he seems closest to he really doesn’t understand at all. He doesn’t take into account the idea of their feelings and struggles. To him they’re like rocks, solid and unwavering, and he doesn’t want to think that they have any weaknesses.

Things have changed more than he could ever imagine in his life. Bastien, like many people, longs for the days when the worst problems in his life paled in comparison to those of the present day. Though things have changed, Bastien still holds on to the building blocks of what used to be society. It’s no longer necessary, nor really important, to follow societal constructs. But Bastien just can’t change the way he sees the world. Though the world is all but empty of human life, Bastien treats it as though there are still others living there. He still uses the crosswalks, keeps his music down at night, uses his turn signal, uses body wash for his body and shampoo for his hair. He gets up early in the morning and doesn’t stay up too late. He makes up his bed and washes the dishes, he keeps his home clean and combs his hair. He’s happy to be the person doing the chores to make sure they do indeed get done. He needs to feel like he has some sort of routine, so that there’s some semblance of constancy in his life. His particular talent is cooking, something he’s always enjoyed. He’s happy to do it for the rest of the group, and he hoards every interesting food and item they have, each one carefully put away where he wants it. One sure way to get him legitimately pissed off is to move, or god forbid eat, anything he’s been saving.

Strengths

Charm

Cooking

Household Chores

Fitness

Patience

Calm Demeanor

Self-Control

Manners

Quick Learner

Organization

Weaknesses

Reliance on Others

Hand-to-Hand Combat

Avoids Danger

Lack of Empathy

Status Quo

Orderliness

Strong Friends

Societal Norms

Tidiness

Cooking

Family

Being Helpful

Movie Theaters

Baths

Going Barefoot

Rivers

Dislikes

Being Alone

Being in Danger

Weak People

Disarray

People Moving his Things

Competitive Sports

Hot Dry Climates

Horror Movies

People Touching his Hair

Abstract Art

Kin

Genevieve Labat

Mother

Bastien was raised by his mother, who was a travel agent. They moved around quite a lot, and his mother wasn’t always at home. But the two were very close, and Bastien loved his mother. When the apocalypse hit, she barricaded them in their home and called her ex-husband to look after them. She was killed soon after they left their house to look for better shelter.

Adelaide Labat

Sister

Bastien’s older sister, Adelaide, was a bossy and teasing girl who nonetheless got along pretty well with Bastien. They liked to play-fight and real-fight, but they always made up. When the disease started spreading, Adelaide was quick to fall under its influence. Bastien’s mother was forced to throw Adelaide out of the house to protect them.

Archer Harlow

Father

Bastien didn’t really know his dad growing up. His parents split up when he was very young. Archer would come by once in a while, making an awkward attempt to connect with his kids. He was a military type, gruff and just a few straws short of a haystack. Bastien was a little afraid of him, thinking him as sort of crazy. When they needed him, though, he really came through. He fought halfway across the state to get to Genevieve and Bastien, and did his best to protect them. Genevieve didn’t make it. As they traveled, Bastien grew very close with his father. Archer was killed by a zombie nearly a year ago, shortly before Bastien found this group.

Crush

None/Open

S/O

Tiras

Ex-Partner

There aren't really enough words to describe how Bastien feels about Tiras. He was a young teen when he went through the emotional trauma of losing his first partner, Tiras. And when you're a young teen, that's pretty much a Shakespearean tragedy. Well, his mother didn't approve of Tiras, their parents didn't approve of him, and the rest is history. Maybe they could have yelled at each other less during the breaking up process. Now that they're stuck in close proximity again, Bastien would like everyone in the general area to know that he's totally over Tiras. He just hates it when they flirt with other people. For no reason. And would he date them again if they asked? Stop changing the subject. He may be overprotective and put his head on his hands like a lovestruck schoolgirl when he sees them, but that doesn't mean anything, so don't even bring it up.

Affiliations

Clovis

Out of all the people in this group, the one Bastien clings to most desperately is Clovis. He lays on the charm, dishes out the compliments, anything to get her to like him. She's a badass, and he needs a badass making sure he doesn't get devoured by zombies. And yeah, she comes with the extra baggage of Deamon, which irritates Bastien to no end. But if pretending to be nice to Daemon is the price he has to pay, so be it.

Daemon

Daemon is gonna die. Bastien's 99.8% sure of it. And he really doesn't want to get attached to anyone who's going to die. That would be like adopting a dying dog. Who would do that to themselves? Some say it would give the dog comfort, but soon it will be dead and it won't care either way. Bastien can pretend to be nice to Daemon to get to Clovis, but he's making an effort to build up a hatred for the kid to prepare for his impending death.

Catalina

Family always comes first with these protective types, doesn't it? Well, Bastien's plan of action is to become just as close as family. Catalina's a little tougher to get at than Clovis, and yet again a little brother stands in his way. But if he keeps pestering her (charmingly), she has to give in soon. Right?

Blake

Blake's a tough customer and, to be frank, he intimidates Bastien slightly. Not physically - in fact, the tougher the better to Bastien. But he gets the feeling that Blake isn't going to stand for Bastien's bull once he figures out what Bastien is trying to do the first time. So he's a little more careful, and tries to look at least halfway sane.

Raiden

Raiden is quiet. Too quiet. Suspiciously quiet. Bastien is all for getting Raiden out of their shell and into the real world, but that's not exactly him being friendly. It has more to do with the fact that Raiden is tearing this group apart with his isolation. So Bastien is quick to push him out of his comfort zone and irritate the hell out of him.

JJ

Bastien knew JJ from school, though not very well. So the two were already together far before they even knew about the group. JJ was there when Bastien's dad died, and the two made their way to safety. Bastien has always been worried JJ was going to die. That's why, as soon as they were aound other people, he went out of his way to ignore him. He has to nip this friendship right in the bud.

Louis

Among all this drama, it's nice to have one normal sort of friend. That's what Louis is to Bastien. They interact like normal people, and have normal conversations. There's a lot of comfort in that. Bastien has always liked normal, and now he's just dying for normal.

Backstory

Bastien hasn’t talked too much about his life before the disease struck and all hell broke loose. It really doesn’t feel like it matters to him, now that everything has changed so much. His mother barricaded them in their home as soon as the government started shutting everything down. His sister, Adelaide, fell ill and slowly turned into a zombie. They were forced to throw her out of the house before she harmed them. Bastien’s mother called her ex-husband, Archer, a military man who was just waiting for a chance like this to blow the brains out of some reanimated corpses. He came halfway across Louisiana to come get the two out of their house and find a real safe haven. He did get them out, but it was hardly a week after when they went into what they thought was a deserted grocery store only to be attacked by zombies. Bastien and Archer made it out alive. Bastien’s mother didn’t. It was a long time of traveling for Bastien and Archer, roaming from place to pace to find somewhere truly safe. Bastien and his father grew quite close over that time. But things were getting more and more dangerous, and eventually Archer had no choice but to hold off a horde of zombies himself to buy Bastien time. Then, with Archer dead, Bastien was really on his own. It must have been about a month before he found the group he’s in now. He was later than a lot of them, but quickly integrated himself into the group, knowing he wouldn’t make it on his own.

Other

I’m gonna go with grey

Edited at August 16, 2023 12:53 PM by Freedom

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us