Wolf Play : _~Fallen One~_ x Werewolf
Chatbox
 icemoons
01:09:13 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
ahh I just cleaned my den out of crappy wolves and my pack happyness went up to 63!!!!
 Castiel
01:07:04 Cas (He/They)
distant

your welcome :)
 SpiritGuardian
01:06:54 Mr palette guy
disty,
I mean- actually Ill try art again.
I got a good feeling about this year (if it happens)
 distant-screams
01:05:09 katy | beetle
spirit,
haha, i feel that!

cas,
thank you! ^^
 Castiel
01:04:10 Cas (He/They)
distant

I love you palette and avatar
 SpiritGuardian
01:03:59 Mr palette guy
disty,
Yeah Ima go with apples and dyes this year. easier on my wrist.
 Caeruleum
01:03:48 Cae, Blue
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 drops Charon's Blessing and you pick it up.

lets pray it doesnt get stolen before tomorrow :')
 distant-screams
01:02:53 katy | beetle
spirit,
i wanted to do art last year but i ended up getting busy and just sending them some dyes and apples instead ^^'
 SpiritGuardian
01:01:17 Mr palette guy
disty,
i think posti is down at the moment, But I did some art for last art Secret santa, wont again lmao
 Falling Stars
01:00:26 star, she/they
i drew with a mouse for my entire coding club and they thought i was so cool
 distant-screams
12:59:22 katy | beetle
spirit,
lmao makes sense xD i can't imagine drawing with a mouse though, sounds tough
 Falling Stars
12:58:18 star, she/they
i hate being anemic. i guess it lets me know when i need to eat pretty efficiently though :,)
 SpiritGuardian
12:58:12 Mr palette guy
disty,
ah BJake taught me how to use the wacom so now i cant do art with a mouse, and he might shank me if I touch his stuff >->"
 distant-screams
12:58:10 katy | beetle
i also broke my curse today, weird! i was stuck at 353-354 for a while (kept loosing paws and then gaining them), but i'm finally at 356
 SpiritGuardian
12:57:29 Mr palette guy
Pumpkin king,
I used to be on at strange hours but not anymore lol
 distant-screams
12:57:09 katy | beetle
spirit,
lol <3 you should definitely pick up art again though, it's such a fun pass time even if you aren't profiting from it!
 The Pumpkin King
12:56:56 
Definitely. I just kind of passively collect them by being in chat at weird hours. haha
 SpiritGuardian
12:56:25 Mr palette guy
oh shit I might be able to catch up to you pumpkin king :0
 The Pumpkin King
12:55:55 
I finally broke the curse of 391 paws, lol.

Sometimes you just get stuck at a number for the longest and it's so weird. xD
 SpiritGuardian
12:55:53 Mr palette guy
disty,
No don't cryy ):

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +5
Black Bear : +2
Black Bear : +5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   31 

_~Fallen One~_ x WerewolfApril 30, 2020 03:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Elliot slept more or less peacefully as he kept his protective hold on Bobby. Occasionally he mumbled in his sleep, frowning slightly before relaxing again into a peaceful sleep. Whenever Bobby would start to have a nightmare, he'd simply start purring again to calm him down, smiling slightly in his sleep.
_~Fallen One~_ x WerewolfApril 30, 2020 03:33 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Bobby felt calm as he listened to Elliot and his purring. He whispered "I am glad that I am your mate." He finally fell back asleep and he kept his arms around Elliot. He wanted to make sure that Elliot was going to be there in the morning. He stayed sleeping until he heard something moving.
_~Fallen One~_ x WerewolfApril 30, 2020 03:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The movement was Elliot, who seemed to be shaking. He was also whimpering in his sleep; probably a nightmare. He was mumbling something over and over under his breath, his face scrunched up. ".....Not her, not him, not her, not him..."
_~Fallen One~_ x WerewolfApril 30, 2020 03:48 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Bobby woke up and look at Elliot. He whispered "Elliot wake up. Your having a nightmare." He than waited to see if Elliot would wake up. Bobby got up and went to the bathroom. He was gone for a while but he needed to do something. He sighed happily as he look around.
_~Fallen One~_ x WerewolfApril 30, 2020 05:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Elliot's eyes snapped open, and he sat up panting softly. His eyes were wide for a moment, before he settles down and shakes his head. "It's the same one every time..." He murmured, almost to himself it seemed. He sat quietly as Bobby went to the bathroomroom, and he waited for him to return to the bed. Thnaks to his nightmare, the poor guy looked like he'd just seen a ghost.
_~Fallen One~_ x WerewolfApril 30, 2020 06:32 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Bobby returned to bed and sat down. He look over at Elliot and ask "Are you alright?" He seem worried about Elliot. He did not know if he did something wrong or not. He sighed as he snuggled close to Elliot wanting to be by him again. He than whispered "Did you see a ghost?" He was a little sad but he tried not to show it.
_~Fallen One~_ x WerewolfApril 30, 2020 08:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Elliot shook his head, sighing softly. "Just a nightmare about old memories I don't like to remember... my sister was a part of the nightmare..." He half whispered, closing his eyes for a moment as Bobby snuggled close to him. He'd never mentioned having a sister before; in fact, he had never mentioned any sort of family of his, not even his parents. Perhaps he just had bad memories of his family, and that was what caused the nightmare. Gently pulling Bobby onto his lap, his kinda plays with his hair, closing his eyes every so often as he mumbled something incoherent under his breath.
_~Fallen One~_ x WerewolfApril 30, 2020 08:55 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Bobby said "I am here if you ever want to talk." He gave a little smile as he look at where he was at now and he gently whispered "I do love you Elliot. I am lucky that you turn out to be my mate." He smiled happily before yawning again. He than began to close his eyes. He rested against Elliot. His eyes were closed as he took in the pine needles and syrup smell.
_~Fallen One~_ x WerewolfApril 30, 2020 08:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Elliot smiles gratefully, giving Bobby's forehead a soft peck. "Thanks. I needed to hear that.." He said quietly, going still as he felt Bobby begin to drift off. He kinda sat there looking deep in thought, but was still on high alert. He certainly wasn't taking any chances of someone hurting his mate again. After careful thinking, he half whispers to Bobby. "If you want to... would you want to be alpha with me? It's okay if you don't though..."
_~Fallen One~_ x WerewolfApril 30, 2020 09:06 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Bobby heard something outside and he opened his eyes and listened to Elliot. "I would love to be alpha with you." He said looking at Elliot. "I will be by your side for as long as you want me." He said as he than kiss Elliot's cheek gently. He than began to relax as he watched Elliot. Bobby seem to have opened up to Elliot than ever before. Bobby was no longer shy when he is with Elliot.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   31 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us