Wolf Play : Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)
Chatbox
 Talen
12:49:58 gives newbie points
Will -
That's an awesome field! I don't know as much about toxicology but it's definitely super important

Nice, I think it adds a nice level of realism and consistency to creature designs
 Spookybeast
12:49:34 Will
D:
Omygod what
-Click-

How am I this unlucky
 Spookybeast
12:47:55 Will
@Talen

I'm thinking of branching out more into ecology / conservation stuff if I can :'0

Took me a while to take some other courses like Anatomy and Physiology and Microbiology, and then the lab work as well lol.
I'm really enjoying my Environmental Toxicology course right now ^-^

I love using it for making genetics based adoptables lmao
 Falling Stars
12:45:09 star, she/they
icee
you're welcome. but seriously homemade anything at my house is superior. i got a hispanic dad and a german grandma. my mom isn't the best cook though
 Caeruleum
12:44:12 Cae, Blue
You spy 6 Rhinoceroses.

chat do we feel like dying today?
 Talen
12:43:33 gives newbie points
Star -
I'm horribly biased but I think genetics is a great major lol. Just make sure you really like lab work because you'll be doing a lot of it
 icemoons
12:43:24 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
star

That was so random lmao so freaking hard oh that was hillarious
 Talen
12:42:50 gives newbie points
Will -
Oh cool! Is there a particular aspect of it you like, like zoology or taxonomy? And I feel that lol, it is 100% a hobby, it can be used for a lot of creative stuff
 Falling Stars
12:42:21 star, she/they
i love homemade chipotle
 Creepy Currency
12:42:18 Tag (he/they)
trippy, ooh you got thiss
 SpiritGuardian
12:42:00 Mr palette guy
crypto,
was going to speed run some palettes.
might do some quick calculations to see if I have enough to buy more elliot art lmao.
 Creepy Currency
12:41:14 Tag (he/they)
trippy, trying to sell some low gen heros and stuff. what are you doin?
 Falling Stars
12:40:48 star, she/they
I'm probably going to major in genetics. Either that or go to an Arts School for graphic design.
 SpiritGuardian
12:40:44 Mr palette guy
Kale,
oml same i got fucking 1 i didnt even know that was possible
 Caeruleum
12:40:02 Cae, Blue
3 terrains keep giving me the crappy enemy counts >:(
 SpiritGuardian
12:39:48 Mr palette guy
crypto,
hey whats up
 Creepy Currency
12:38:46 Tag (he/they)
hey trippy
 SpiritGuardian
12:38:34 Mr palette guy
Lmao I just got mountain explore level and I encountered a pika and I could help but to say "Pika pika"
 Spookybeast
12:38:32 Will
@Talen

Oh hell yeah
I'm studying general biology right now :>
But I love genetics as a... hobby? Lol? Can I even call it that ToT
 Talen
12:36:29 gives newbie points
Will -
It's molecular biology, basically I studied DNA, RNA, and genetic engineering techniques such as CRISPR-Cas9

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -5
Rattlesnake : +5
Grizzly Bear : -2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 14, 2021 03:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kage seems happy with this answer, because he made that hollow murmuring that he had earlier when he was... not human, but this sound was content instead of sad. He'd always been one to enjoy snuggling on warm things, and that included people as well if they let him. As a kid, he'd always been prone to hugs and cuddles a lot, but mostly towards Lucien since the other had been one of the few people he trusted at the time. At the moment he seems to visibly relax more into the hug, and you could definitely hear him purring now even though it wasn't too loud; it was hard to tell if he noticed though, but there was a chance he didn't realize he was purring. "Missed you more than everythin' else... 'm not leaving again..." He murmured in a sleepy, solemn voice, shivering once before humming faintly as he seems to doze off a little but didn't completely fall asleep.
-
((Sleepy cat monster go brrrrr XD))

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:42 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 14, 2021 05:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucien smiled, continuing to rub Kage's arm. He didn't seem to care that the other was an imposter, at least not at that moment. He simply seemed to be enjoying the moment, though he quickly hid it as Yellow walked in.
"What are you two doing in here?" he said, already sounding suspicious. "Don't you guys have tasks to do?"
Red shook his head. "Both of us are done with em."
"So what are you two doing in here?"
"Come on Yellow, are you that stupid? We're watching cams, and I'm trying to help calm Kage down. He's still a bit shaken after Brown got killed."
Yellow eyed them for a moment, then grunted. "Fine, but I'm watching you," he said blandly before turning on his heel and leaving.
Red shook his head. "Jackass," He remarked, still not having stopped his gentle stroking of Kage's arm.
-
(YES)
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 14, 2021 07:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kage grumbles under his breath, still looking half asleep before he frowned and muttered a half coherent question. "Who wazzat...?" He must've woken up a little when the two had started speaking, and he seems to have heard the last remark because he huffed and nodded slowly in agreement. "Mmhmm.. how dare they.." He hummed unhappily, but was still rather comfy and didn't feel like moving yet. Absently he flipped his visor up, blinking a few times as his eyes adjusted to the light. but his contacts seemed to be wearing off; they were still dark blue, but one eye had a tint of teal and the other eye had a bit of purple, making the eye appear a shade of indigo. Now he just seems to be staring at the wall while lost in thought, still purring faintly as he hummed softly under his breath.
-
"... what're you gonna do, now that you know what I am?" He asked thoughtfully, raising a brow ever so slightly while still looking at the wall. "On one hand, if you had pressed the button, I wouldn't be here right now, and you would've saved the rest of the crew and been able to live a peaceful journey." He ventured after a moment of quiet thought, frowning before he replaced it with a tiny smile as he continued. "On the other hand, if you had actually gone through and pressed the button, we wouldn't be where we are right now, like this. So I guess my question is... why do still care, trying to protect me even though I left you and I'm a monster now...?" There was sadness in his voice, as well as a bit of bitterness, though not towards Lucien. But there was another emotion that was a bit surprising; there was a faint bit of self hatred and doubt laced into his tone.

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:43 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 17, 2021 07:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((*quietly sips tea-*))

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:43 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 17, 2021 03:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((Ack sorry, I probably won't be able to get much out for a while until my computer is repaired, so it'll only be about 2 or 3 sentences till then))
Lucien shrugged. "I don't know why I haven't. Memories, perhaps."
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 24, 2021 09:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((I have risen from the dead.))
~~~~~
Kage thought over this for a moment, before he shrugged as well and went back to leaning on Lucien. "Well, 'm glad you didn't. Being a monster isn't fun, but.. I don't really want to die.." He murmured softly, shivering as he closed his eyes again and absently flips his visor back down. He started blinking a few times at one point and faintly muttered something about contacts, sighing softly and thinking to himself for a moment before he spoke again. "...I missed you..." His voice was soft with a slight tremble to it, and you could almost picture him frowning as he sharply inhaled and made a sound like a hiccup, before he went quiet and shivered again while closing his eyes.

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:44 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 25, 2021 09:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((Yay! Fun fact: my computer still isn't fixed because the repair shop is incompetent))
~
Red smiled softly, squeezing Kage a bit and pulling him closer. "I've missed you too."
~
((AHHH IT'S SO WHOLESOME))
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 26, 2021 11:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((Damn, that repair shop needs to get moving. -_- and yeeesss, so wholesome qwq))
~~~~~
Kage simply let himself be pulled closer, and he moved his head so his face was more or less buried in Lucien's shoulder as he made that faint purring again. He seems to enjoy the quiet closeness, and eventually dozed off again with his visor up so you could see that his eyes were closed. If you looked close at the side of his face near his eye though, there seemed to be an odd scar along the left side of his face. Though the only part of it visible was near the corner of his mouth, where it pulled down the corner of his mouth just slightly like a tiny frown.

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:44 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)December 28, 2021 06:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((Sorry, I completely forgot wolfplay existed for a while))
Lucien brushed a finger across the scar, lips curling into a slight scowl. "Who did that?"
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)January 3, 2022 01:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((asdfghjkl I forgot this account existed- I've been spending more time on my main one. TvT))
~~~~~
Kage mumbles a bit and shivers at the gentle touch, humming thoughtfully before giving a small shrug. "Mm... my dad did." He murmured quietly after a moment, seeming a bit hesitant to say the next words but went with it anyways. "I think it was a glass bottle of some sort. But 's not a big deal; at least, not anymore." He put the words almost casually, his tone a bit bland but also flat and a little shaky at the mention of his dad. Lifting his head a little to look at Lucien, his brow furrowed slightly in mild confusion as well as sleepiness as he tilted his head just slightly. "Why do you ask...?" He questioned softly, the dimmer lights of the room reflecting ever so slightly off of his eyes, which caused his pupils to narrow slightly before becoming regular little circles again.

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:45 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us