Wolf Play : Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)
Chatbox
 Sassy Otaku
03:52:11 Chuuya/Ruggie
I think it's time to ignore chat and focus on explore for a while
 Eternity
03:52:05 ET
Castiel
Nice username, by the way.

Pack > Game mail > scroll down.
 Rogue Whispers
03:51:58 Rogue is a Ghost
Cas,
Same lol I forgot
 Creepy Currency
03:51:56 Tag (he/they)
Cas,copy their pack number and put it in the block pack in mail
 Amygdala
03:51:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Star
Nonoffens to all americans here but i don't ever want to visit america...your gun laws are crazy and i am terefied
 Forest Dwelling
03:51:40 I am on Wolflocke ok
@Amy

Huh, never heard of that before... But I'd still use maybe half of the bonus you got just to test if it will carry to the next day
 Castiel
03:51:36 Cas (He/They)
question how do I block someone?
 Falling Stars
03:51:25 star, she/they
currency
yup you're a coin person alright
 Falling Stars
03:50:52 star, she/they
forest
honestly T^T
 Creepy Currency
03:50:44 Tag (he/they)
forest, I just blocked em :/
 Rogue Whispers
03:50:39 Rogue is a Ghost
Forest,
yeah lol
 Falling Stars
03:50:28 star, she/they
amy
yup. wait- i think the middle of the woods at night is safer than the state i live in- gun laws :'3
 Project Arcturus
03:50:20 Cryptor,Zane,Pythor
Agreed
 Creepy Currency
03:50:16 Tag (he/they)
Rogue, thank ya
 Lunnar moon
03:50:11 
Good now I can read all of the messages that my mail sent to me -=-
 Forest Dwelling
03:50:09 I am on Wolflocke ok
Chat is very confusing to read right now-
 Amygdala
03:50:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Forest
I thing the log in bonus cp can rollover. I know some players do cp stacking
 Voxtexy
03:49:34 Vox
Lunnar moon,
It's hard to tell who you're directly talking to without you mentioning their pack name.
 Creepy Currency
03:49:29 Tag (he/they)
Falling stars, me?
 Rogue Whispers
03:49:23 Rogue is a Ghost
Tag,
Ooh, yes

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -2
Baboon : -4
Black Bear : +5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 12, 2021 08:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((Meanwhile Kage be like: he knows im an imposter. what the hell. why is this stupid man not running. and why are feelings hard-))
~~~~~
Kage shivered slightly at touch, and he flinched a little before settling again and turning his head away, mumbling under his breath. With touching him you could definitely feel him trembling, and though he tried hiding it he wasn't very successful in any way, and gave up on trying to hide it after a few minutes. He silently listened to what Lucien said, before lightly shaking his head before lifting it to stare at the floor. "N-No it's not... I fucking left you without a word. And you know what I am now, yet for whatever stupid reason you haven't pushed the button..." His voice remained at a level that wasn't exactly loud but it was enough to be heard with the other sitting next to him, and his tone hinted at a form of bitterness at his first remark, followed by confusion, fear and frustration at the second mention. Then he said something in a voice that was sad yet vaguely thoughtful, and he tilted his head slightly without looking at Lucien. "... is there something wrong with me...?"

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:40 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 12, 2021 08:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((Lucien: I have no idea what I'm doing either buddy))

He sighed, not moving his hand. What the hell was he doing. "From what you told me you didn't exactly have a choice." He paused, then continued. "I ever tell you how I always came around with bruises n' cuts all over?"
He didn't usually talk about it, but then again these were unusual circumstances. Maybe extraordinary, even.
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 12, 2021 08:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((Me: *watching with 3D glasses and popcorn* this would make a great romcom. This is fine.))
~~~~~
Kage turns his head just enough so he could see Lucien, but with his visor down the other couldn't see his facial expression, and he frowned in response. Shaking his head, he sighed shakily, looking down at the floor again as his fingers fidget with the gloves on his hands. "N-No, I don't think so... I think I just assumed it was a sensitive topic, so I never brought it up in case it upset you..." He admitted quietly, bringing his arms back up to hug his knees to his chest with a shiver. Though he was still trembling a little, he seems a bit more relaxed now, and was making a quiet noise barely the level of a whisper. It was one he made as a kid sometimes, though it had been considered a self quirk; it was the soft, humming purr of a cat.

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:40 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 12, 2021 09:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucien sighed. Was this a stupid idea? Probably. But what the hell.
"Couple of em were from my dear ol' dad admittedly, most of em were from fights. Got into a lot of em. Some of them were over the fact they were more than a little homophobic. Most of em were that they were just assholes. Screwed a few up bad enough they had to go to the ER. One or two died I think. After you left, I got worse."
"Never really got much better, but least I straightened up a bit. At the very least if there is something wrong then there's something up with both of us. Good or bad, that's up for whatever god is out there to decide."
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 12, 2021 09:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kage was silent as he listens to Lucien speak, the frown on his face becoming more prominent as he sighed and shook his head with a mumble. "My father wasn't the best either, especially after mother passed. But he got worse after we left.." He hummed faintly, absently fiddling with the zipper on his suit as his head tilted to one side with a thoughtful expression. "That temper of yours was always something..." The words were followed by a somewhat dry chuckle, but his tone held the faintest hint of teasing or fondness as he let the last remark roll around in his thoughts before speaking carefully now. "Yeah.. I suppose there is something up with both of us." With one arm still wrapped around his knees, his other hand subconciously reached up to rub the side of his neck, though this could him to wince slightly, so he mumbles and put his arm back where it was. "I know I've said this already, but... I really am sorry for leaving you. But father had some... rather convincing ways in getting me to leave without saying anything to you..." He spoke softer now, and he was still hesitant to look at Lucien directly as he hummed nervously under his breath with a frown.

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:41 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 13, 2021 09:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"S'pose both of us had some pretty shitty family, huh?" He mused, more to himself than anything. The hand that wasn't resting on Kage's back drummed against one of his crossed legs. Well, he definitely wasn't pressing the button. For some reason the scene had a certain nostalgia to it despite everything. And for some reason, he didn't want it to end. It was oddly nice.
((Lol our emotionally chronic dumbasses just doing what they do best))
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 13, 2021 12:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((Lmao, yes. Also, sometimes in human form Kage can alter his facial appearance just enough so he has teeth like a cat; sharp lil teefs :>))
~~~~~
Kage managed a faint smile, giving another dry chuckle as he nodded. "Yeah.. 'spose we did. Not sure whose was worse though." His hands were resting on top of his knees, his fingers lightly tapping as he hummed thoughtfully. At one point he glanced sideways at Lucien, seeming to feel the nostalgia of the situation as well as he tilted his head. Then he looks down, shivering once before he ever so lightly leans into Lucien's side and spoke again. "Might be a bit soon, but... c-can I give you a hug...?" He asked quietly, ducking his head in an almost sheepish manner.

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:41 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 13, 2021 12:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Sure," He said, not really considering what he said. The situation almost seemed surreal in its own strange way as he pulled Kage into an awkward hug. In a way he could almost feel the ghosts of bruises and cuts from fights.
--
((AAAA))
((Also sorry for the short response, running low on brain power this morning))
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 13, 2021 01:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((Nahh, you're fine. I'm also running low on brain power since I just woke up not much longer then an hour ago. That and I stayed up until 2am last night. :'D))
~~~~~
Kage was startled at first because he hadn't expected the other to say yes to the hug, but he gladly settles into the awkward hug. He shifted just a bit so his head was leaning against Lucien's shoulder, and he let out a soft, content sigh as he made that quiet murmuring sound again. Slowly he closed his eyes, humming faintly as he allowed himself to simple enjoy the closeness for awhile. "Hmm... 's nice. Missed your cuddles..." He mumbles softly, shivering a little but looked otherwise quite comfy as he muffles a yawn.

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:42 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 14, 2021 07:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucien allowed himself a small smile, rubbing Kage's arm slightly. "Know what? I kinda missed yours," He replied. Red himself was quite warm all the time, as if he were radiating heat.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us