Wolf Play : Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)
Chatbox
 distant-screams
01:05:09 katy | beetle
spirit,
haha, i feel that!

cas,
thank you! ^^
 Castiel
01:04:10 Cas (He/They)
distant

I love you palette and avatar
 SpiritGuardian
01:03:59 Mr palette guy
disty,
Yeah Ima go with apples and dyes this year. easier on my wrist.
 Caeruleum
01:03:48 Cae, Blue
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 drops Charon's Blessing and you pick it up.

lets pray it doesnt get stolen before tomorrow :')
 distant-screams
01:02:53 katy | beetle
spirit,
i wanted to do art last year but i ended up getting busy and just sending them some dyes and apples instead ^^'
 SpiritGuardian
01:01:17 Mr palette guy
disty,
i think posti is down at the moment, But I did some art for last art Secret santa, wont again lmao
 Falling Stars
01:00:26 star, she/they
i drew with a mouse for my entire coding club and they thought i was so cool
 distant-screams
12:59:22 katy | beetle
spirit,
lmao makes sense xD i can't imagine drawing with a mouse though, sounds tough
 Falling Stars
12:58:18 star, she/they
i hate being anemic. i guess it lets me know when i need to eat pretty efficiently though :,)
 SpiritGuardian
12:58:12 Mr palette guy
disty,
ah BJake taught me how to use the wacom so now i cant do art with a mouse, and he might shank me if I touch his stuff >->"
 distant-screams
12:58:10 katy | beetle
i also broke my curse today, weird! i was stuck at 353-354 for a while (kept loosing paws and then gaining them), but i'm finally at 356
 SpiritGuardian
12:57:29 Mr palette guy
Pumpkin king,
I used to be on at strange hours but not anymore lol
 distant-screams
12:57:09 katy | beetle
spirit,
lol <3 you should definitely pick up art again though, it's such a fun pass time even if you aren't profiting from it!
 The Pumpkin King
12:56:56 
Definitely. I just kind of passively collect them by being in chat at weird hours. haha
 SpiritGuardian
12:56:25 Mr palette guy
oh shit I might be able to catch up to you pumpkin king :0
 The Pumpkin King
12:55:55 
I finally broke the curse of 391 paws, lol.

Sometimes you just get stuck at a number for the longest and it's so weird. xD
 SpiritGuardian
12:55:53 Mr palette guy
disty,
No don't cryy ):
 distant-screams
12:55:14 katy | beetle
spirit,
awh that's such a nice thing to say :'D be right back i'll be crying LMAO
 Boeing
12:54:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Eci
That is... a good explanation as to why that happened xD
Oh well lol
 SpiritGuardian
12:54:20 Mr palette guy
disty,
if i ever try to do art again I hope I turn out like you lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +5
Black Bear : +2
Black Bear : +5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 8, 2021 08:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucien never did notice, or if he did he didn't care. He wrapped up his tasks and headed to security to watch for anything... Except when he got there the doors were still shut. Great.
He sighed, ultimately deciding to head back to admin. He knew how to use the screen to see if someone got killed or vented at least.
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 8, 2021 08:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
There were faint footsteps echoing somewhere in the hallway, but it seemed to be coming from ahead of Lucien. But it didn't sound like human footsteps; these ones were softer, almost soundless, like how when a cat walks. At the end of the hall, the vague figure of a tail is seen disappearing around the corner into Storage, and a low hissing follows after it. The thing must've bumped into one of the crates, because a coughing yelp sounded as well as something falling over, and something like metal scraping against metal is heard. What the hell could be making all that noise?

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:23 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 9, 2021 03:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucien glanced up in the direction of the sound. He looked around, debating on whether or not to look. He could book it if he decided to check, but even so he wasn't sure whether or not it would be a good idea. He sighed, more than done with the situation and continuing up to admin. If he heard any screams of the dying he'd check storage first.
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 9, 2021 03:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The hissing came again, but this time it sounded tired and annoyed, and the steps echoed a bit closer. Whatever it was then had apparently decided to leave Storage, poking its head around the corner of the door to check for anyone nearby. The thing was almost satisfied that it was safe to move until its faintly glowing eyes spotted Lucien coming around the corner towards Admin. It was the same creature that had been in Admin before when Brown was killed; you could tell by the color of the eyes. But this time the creature frozen, eyes widening in startled panic before turning to run and get away, only for it to run headfirst into one of the crates with a sharp yelp; then it made a noise like grumbling, and though the words were somewhat distorted, you could almost clearly hear it speak, the voice sounding oddly familiar. "...$tup!d cr@t3..."

Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 9, 2021 03:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucien suddenly remembered who it was with perfect clarity. He should have hit the emergency button, he knew that for a fact, and yet for some reason he couldn't.
Lucien clenched a fist, the same one crisscrossed with scars from hundreds of fights in frustration. Why the fuck wasn't he running? He had the opportunity, and yet something kept his feet rooted to the ground. It wasn't fear, that was certain. He knew fear all too well, that special kind of snake that coiled around you and froze you.
That wasn't what this was. This was something hot like fire, but not in the way fire could blaze like anger. This was warm, like a campfire. And Lucien wasn't sure what that small campfire was.
Red muttered something under his breath, sounding almost annoyed or even furious, before he managed to stalk off in the opposite direction.
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 9, 2021 03:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The creature stood up, rubbing its forehead with a forelimb; a hand that looked oddly twisted and strange, yet still somewhat human looking (think of Venom's hands almost). Looking around in a daze, it saw Lucien stalking away, and stood there frozen before shaking its head and taking a few steps towards the opposite door. The thing stalks off down the hallway towards Navigation, except it didn't go there, and instead checked to make sure the cameras weren't active before slipping into the vent in the hallway. It slowly made its way to Admin, hovering around under the vent and looking through the holes to see if anyone was there. Then the creature made a low hum that was just barely a loud enough range for a human to hear, but only if you were close enough, and simply waited there for awhile, its eyes glowing within in the concealed darkness of the vent as it mumbles. ".....!'m fuck!ng $crewed....."

Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 9, 2021 05:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucien came to stand in front of the button. If he pushed it, this would all be over. And yet if he did, he'd condemn an old friend to death. He sighed, looking at it with arms crossed. The light shimmered off the lattice of little scars that criss-crossed his arms like he had been attacked by a crazy seamstress with a silver thread.
He didn't linger much longer. He couldn't bring himself to do it for some reason.
(Lol he doesn't know how to identify his emotions)
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 9, 2021 05:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((Pfft- Kage is usually pretty obvious with his feelings, but he acts like he isn't. And yet he can be all but oblivious if someone else had feelings for him. :'> ))
~~~~~
The Admin room was fairly empty and a bit dim, so the creature silently slipped out of the vent and into the somewhat open space. Flicking its tail, the thing walked slowly to the Admin table, sitting down and hunched over the little tablet screen, pressing one of the buttons to view where everyone was. From what it could tell, Purple was still in Reactor doing the Simon Says task, most likely failing; Lime and Cyan appeared to be split between O2 and Weapons; Yellow and White had been in Medbay, but were leaving and heading towards Upper Engine. The creature seemed to be looking for someone in particular though, because it kept frowning and looking back and forth across the screen with an irritated rumble mixed with a worried and almost desperate sounding whine. Its two colored eyes narrowed at the screen, hissing impatiently when it couldn't find what it was looking for, then knocked a chair over with its tail out of spite and stalks over to the corner to lay near the vent; everyone appeared to be busy, so it decided to lie there for awhile until they heard someone coming or they needed to eat.
~~~~~
((with Kage looking at the admin screen I can almost picture him being like: "where the fuck is this bish? Can't find him. *angy disappointment noises*" XD))

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:26 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 9, 2021 06:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucien ended up back at security, the doors having been fixed or opened, one of the two. Whichever it was, Red didn't exactly care. He sighed, walking over to the screen and watching the cameras. He saw the lights flick on and he leaned back in the chair, watching the cameras with a blank expression.
((Beautiful. We need this))
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 9, 2021 07:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((Yes. A bunch of adorably crazy idiots who don't know how to recognize feelings. It's perfect. TvT XD))
~~~~~
Finally giving up with the admin table screen, the creature grumbles unhappily and turns to stalk out of the room when it saw the camera was on. It froze briefly, staring at the blinking red light for a moment before gathering the courage to walk forward, if not slowly. Once in front of the camera though, it stops, turning to face the camera fully with narrowed eyes, sitting there crouched on the floor (kinda like Spiderman observing the city from a rooftop perch) and staring at the small black camera screen. The thing appeared to be frowning, tilting its head at the camera with an oddly patient yet miserable expression, almost like a heartbroken puppy that knew it was in trouble but accepted it nonetheless. Then it said something in that quiet, distorted voice again, its eyes softening just a bit as it crept closer to the camera, the words sounding a bit sad but empty at the same time. ".....! t0ld y0u ! w@$ $0rry, but !t $eems that y0u d0n't b3l!eve m3....." That was all it said before it flicks its tail and stalks away and disappears from the camera's line of view.

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:27 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us