Wolf Play : Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)
Chatbox
 Spookybeast
12:52:32 Will
@Cae

ToT
Thank you though!!
Saving that for next time I'm unlucky lmao
 Boeing
12:52:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Eci
I blinked and your wolf went from 100 to 35 health >.>
Is your wolf alright?
 SpiritGuardian
12:52:21 Mr palette guy
disty,
dammnn how do you get the glow effect on the eyes??
 Caeruleum
12:52:08 Cae, Blue
aw damn, wreath came too late D:
 The Pumpkin King
12:52:07 
distant-lands, pretty. c:
 Spookybeast
12:51:24 Will
Eve got away at 20 health -_-
But I killed the Gwyn
 distant-screams
12:50:54 katy | beetle
-Click-

thoughts so far? :>
 Falling Stars
12:50:52 star, she/they
will
oh nooo ToT
 The Pumpkin King
12:50:36 
Rest in peace, Wilvy.
 Talen
12:50:29 gives newbie points
That's a straight up boss battle
 Falling Stars
12:50:20 star, she/they
I love the fact that I can predict what a cat's children could look like.
 Talen
12:49:58 gives newbie points
Will -
That's an awesome field! I don't know as much about toxicology but it's definitely super important

Nice, I think it adds a nice level of realism and consistency to creature designs
 Spookybeast
12:49:34 Will
D:
Omygod what
-Click-

How am I this unlucky
 Spookybeast
12:47:55 Will
@Talen

I'm thinking of branching out more into ecology / conservation stuff if I can :'0

Took me a while to take some other courses like Anatomy and Physiology and Microbiology, and then the lab work as well lol.
I'm really enjoying my Environmental Toxicology course right now ^-^

I love using it for making genetics based adoptables lmao
 Falling Stars
12:45:09 star, she/they
icee
you're welcome. but seriously homemade anything at my house is superior. i got a hispanic dad and a german grandma. my mom isn't the best cook though
 Caeruleum
12:44:12 Cae, Blue
You spy 6 Rhinoceroses.

chat do we feel like dying today?
 Talen
12:43:33 gives newbie points
Star -
I'm horribly biased but I think genetics is a great major lol. Just make sure you really like lab work because you'll be doing a lot of it
 icemoons
12:43:24 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
star

That was so random lmao so freaking hard oh that was hillarious
 Talen
12:42:50 gives newbie points
Will -
Oh cool! Is there a particular aspect of it you like, like zoology or taxonomy? And I feel that lol, it is 100% a hobby, it can be used for a lot of creative stuff
 Falling Stars
12:42:21 star, she/they
i love homemade chipotle

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -5
Rattlesnake : +5
Grizzly Bear : -2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 8, 2021 03:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucien recognized that head tilt quite vividly. A few words with Kage would be in order, that was certain. But not at the moment. Later, after this vote.
"I believe so. Not like we have much evidence, and most of us are almost finished with out tasks, correct?" He said, keeping his coonversational tone that masked the underlying edge of his internal thoughts. His fingers drummed against the table as he waited for any others to input after he skipped.
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 8, 2021 03:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Purple: They shrugged, before choosing to skip. "I have one other task to do after Simon Says. I might do that one last though because it takes forever."
-
Yellow: "I just need to check on my samples task, and then I have three more tasks left to do. I think White only has one left?" White nodded in response, giving a thumbs up, before they chose skip along with Yellow.
-
Lime: "I'm done all my tasks, so I'm sticking with Cyan until she's done hers.." Cyan shrugged, but nodded with a faint mumble. The pair also chose to skip.
-
Kage thought for a moment, staring into space in thought before he tentatively chose to skip as well. "I still have a few tasks to do, but they shouldn't take too long.." He hummed softly, looking briefly distracted before he shook his head and mutters under his breath. Sighing quietly, he checked his task list one more time, before putting his hands into the pockets of his suit and leaning in an almost casual way against the table. Then he turns his head to Lucien again, and you could almost see him frown under the visor of his helmet. "How many do you have left?" And why are you looking at me like that?, he wondered in confusion, shivering before he went quiet.

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:22 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 8, 2021 03:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Three more, none of which should take long," He said, maintaining the same tone he had been without any hint as to what he had been thinking moments before. His body language didn't change at all, only a slight dilation of pupils and the slight narrowing of eyes that only Have would have been able to see since he was close enough to. No other would have caught it.
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 8, 2021 04:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kage did indeed notice the change in his expression, and he got the strangest feeling that he was in trouble, like those times a kid would feel that they were about to get a stern talking to by a parent. But this expression felt different to him, and his mouth set into a firm line before nodding slowly. "Alright then. Then I guess this meeting is over..-" He stood up along with a few of the others, stepping away from the table with a sigh. Purple wandered off to go finish their last two tasks, with Cyan and Lime leaving soon after. White and Yellow hung back near the cafeteria exit, talking quietly between the two of them and looking over their task lists to see who needed to go where.
-
Kage hesitated to leave at first, so he settles for opening up his task list and looking it over again, mumbling under his breath as he shook his head. Just act natural Kage; just a few more kills and you can get out of here. But that would also mean... leaving him again. He sighed shakily, shivering as he was distracted by his thoughts and was now absently staring at his task list.

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:21 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 8, 2021 04:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucien waited for the others to go and put a strong hand on Kage's shoulder that was almost reminiscent of when they were younger, except this hand had scars all across the knuckles and was less gentle and he looked far more like a looming tiger than he had as a child.
"You've got some 'splaining to do Kage," He said, voice a dark, deep rumble in his chest.
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 8, 2021 05:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kage was briefly startled by the hand on his shoulder, and he actually flinched before realizing it was Lucien touching him. He frowned when he heard the other speak, putting away his task list and looking to the side. "Explaining about what exactly...?-" It might just be because his brain was still in a daze from being startled, but he was a bit lost on what exactly it was he needed to explain. He felt the sense of deja'vu when Lucien first put his hand on his shoulder, shutting his eyes tightly for a moment as he avoided looking at him directly. "If I did something wrong, I'm sorry..." He mumbles quietly, putting his hands in his pockets as he stayed frozen in the spot where he was standing.

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:21 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 8, 2021 05:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Are you now," he said dryly, his bitterness over the abandonment creeping into his voice. "Go ahead and say that to my face Kage." The man clearly was taking no shit at that moment.
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 8, 2021 06:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
He went quiet after that, looking at the floor with a frown before he finally lifted his head to look at Lucien and spoke. "... I'm sorry. About everything. For leaving you, for not giving a warning ahead of time. My dad, he-..." He stopped, taking a shaky breath before he changed course slightly and continued. "He didn't give me a choice about leaving. I wanted to tell, I really did, but he wouldn't let me. He said I wasn't even allowed to see you." His own bitterness crept into his voice, both over having to leave and when speaking of his father. But there was a softer edge to it too; he seemed to be mad at himself as well. If you looked closely though, you could see his pupils dilate, but not into normal circles like anyone else's would; no, his became small, very thin ovals, almost like a cat's eyes.

Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 8, 2021 07:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucien sighed, not commenting further as he stalked off and removed a panal from the wall, fixing the wires before putting it back and heading out of the cafeteria to deal with the rest of his tasks. Medbay was on the way; he'd go ahead and deal with that.
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 8, 2021 08:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kage watched him leave, his body giving a barely visible tremble before he turned quickly and went the other way, towards Weapons. He walked slowly at first, but his pace picked up speed after a few steps, and he was running by the time he reached the door, ignoring the fact that his vision was blurred. Then he went around the corner and disappeared from sight, until soon even his footsteps couldn't be heard anymore. Afterwards he just went about in a daze, absent mindedly doing whatever tasks he had, though he worked a bit slowly. The next time his mind was clear enough he found himself in Security, and he shivered before going to check the cameras, his body trembling as he sat in the chair watching the screens.
-
Absently he glanced around the room, noticing he was completely alone, and he frowned as his vision blurred again with unshed wetness. Whipping out his tablet, he pulled open a new page, and proceeded to lock the door to Security, watching as the doors slid shut and locked. Then he put his tablet away, backing up until his back hit the wall, slumping down as a few unwilling tears rolled down his cheeks. When he hit the floor his one hand formed a fist on the ground beside him, while his other hand formed another fist, before he slammed it against the wall with a frustrated shout. Later on for those who were just within sound distance, something made a loud, very much inhuman wailing as something - or someone - slipped into the vents, cutting the sound of short, but it seemed to echo against the walls for several moments before eventually ceasing to be heard.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us