Wolf Play : Vah x Urux | Lost Memories
Chatbox
 Toxicfang
12:37:06 Trench/Toxic/Fang
uploaded 11 adopts in one go
 Red River Wolves
12:36:50 Redd Dead
Tay,
What kind of jug? Just the water jug relic thing?
 Apothecary
12:36:27 Medicinally Autistic
Super frustrated about the freaking jug, I don't want to skip the quest, but nobody has any jugs, and I'm NOT buying one for 2 apples, when the quest gives me 50 mushrooms.
 Schei
12:36:04 Cuore
Techno
Ooh... I'd honestly love to read some of yours. I guess I'm more of a fact feaster though :')
 Salom_
12:35:59 Sal, Salmon
Nevermind! I got a taker
 Salom_
12:35:22 Sal, Salmon
Anyone down for a super quick pvp?
 technoblade
12:34:09 Lil Techy | Techno
Schei

I love theory building because I end up taking inspiration for my own stories

Psychology is awesome but a bit too much for me.
 Luna👻
12:33:37 Silver (She/her)
Pvp anyoe? My rank stubbornly refuses to move
 Schei
12:33:14 Cuore
Techno
Oop, don't want anyone writing an essay in chat lol

I've heard of that, I personally like science and psychology better than philosophy.
 technoblade
12:30:54 Lil Techy | Techno
Schei

My favourite theory is the dark forest theory, spooky stuff.
 Broken Archangel
12:30:46 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Luna XD
 Schei
12:30:23 Cuore
Yep haha, could ramble on and on with my sooo theoretical mind.
 Forest Dwelling
12:29:49 I am on Wolflocke ok
@Sassy Otaku

Okay thank you! That means I could possibly try WP 50+ times with both shrooms and party-ons tomorrow!
 technoblade
12:29:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Schei

Damn it cause best topic is space and theories about our place in the world.
 Sassy Otaku
12:28:30 Chuuya/Ruggie
Forest
All rounds have the same chance of the boost, so round 1 is best, especially during events
 Luna👻
12:28:02 Silver (She/her)
Cuore
Yeesh! Good luck surviving:P
 Forest Dwelling
12:27:58 I am on Wolflocke ok
Is it better to spend all your shrooms on the first round of WP since it's only 50 mush? Or do the higher party levels always mean a higher chance of getting (but not guaranteed) exclusive boosts during WP events?
 Schei
12:26:27 Cuore
Techno
Nope :') It's based on a philosophical novel
 Luna👻
12:26:02 Silver (She/her)
Redd
XD if I get this I will be so happy and if I donÂ’t IÂ’m going to hit explore and let Lucifer kill some foxes he wanted the eyes
 technoblade
12:25:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Schei

Wait can it be about anything?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -2
Water Moccasin : -2
Bobcat : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    19    20    21 

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 20, 2024 05:02 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

The winged ghost glanced up briefly as Callisto spoke. "I do think so," his voice was a touch irritated. He knew full well what those words were alluding to. It was not the middle ground of decision and this was not the type of decision that Xevon was going to allow a middle ground on. His vibrant blood red eyes lifted upward, as did one eyebrow as he looked toward Callisto again, leaning back once he had finished with the wound. His arms crossed over his chest. "I want you to think so too," Xevon stated sharply, "the one thing we both haven't done is change our mindset from us to them. It's not going to work if it's just me because you'll work against me, Callisto," he said firmly and shook his head. "If this is going to be the one and done then it's going to have to be together. This is our chance, Callisto, no one has to get left behind."

Finn winced and shook his head. "I mean, I think they said something about it only hurting once, right? It'd be painful once--twice because you had to shift back and whatever," he waved one hand. His eyes flicked over toward the pair before snorting and he shook his head. "They might as well just kiss at this point. It's like a really bad love story."

He stretched his arms out, resting his chin on top of his hands as he watched her sink into the pillows. "It'll be fine, the dreamcatcher works as long as it's hung up. Granted, we might have to do that on every floor but the one will work for this floor," his wings ruffled and settled again, splayed out over the bed. "Yeah. It will do for now, that's the most important part. So if you're tired, and I'm tired, we might as well just sleep and let them make out in some other room." Finn's eyes glittered with mischief, glancing briefly toward the pair once again.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 20, 2024 06:11 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

He could feel the sharp look that Xevon was administering from beside him, the intensity burning on his skin. Though he understood why it was important to switch his mindset, but it felt inherently wrong and it would take a lot of concentration in the heat of danger to remember he is supposed to be putting the living over his friend. Callisto peeked out the corner of his eye as he heard his name, then it quickly snapped back to where Finn and Lily were occupying themselves. It was clear in his expression and tensed muscles that he wanted to speak his mind, but the presence of the others in the room made him bite his tongue.

“I know it is important to focus on them.” He grunted out, daring a glance back towards Xevon, noting the crossed arms. Good job Callisto, you pulled his walls all the way back up. "I just..I don't want you to.." He gave up trying to make a statement with their guests in the room.

“I’ll try.” He gave up, lowering his shoulders. If he couldn’t say what he wanted to, he would appease Xevon a different way.

Lily scrunched her face up for a moment, glancing up at the fake window again before she bundled herself back into the covers. Maybe it would work how Finn said, maybe not. Placebo effect would even be welcomed right now. Only when Finntello commented on the ghosts again did she start a little, following his eyes to where the ghosts sat.

“They say they’ve been here for decades, surely they would have…y’know, done something if they were going to already.” She kept her voice a hushed murmur, then again maybe these ghosts had magic hearing. Then she paused and widened her eyes, looking towards Finn, upon the realisation that she had fancy magic hearing. Which meant that Callisto probably did as well. Quickly, she fluffed herself into the covers and buried her head into the pillow. “I’m going to sleep.” She squeaked out, only her eyes peering over to Finn.

That fact was correct, Callisto had been glaring with a harsh frown towards them because they were all he could hear. He didn’t care for their opinions, the annoying background noise. Yet, her last comment made him turn his head away, looking down at his own legs with a tilted gaze. She was probably right, he should have done something before now and now they were so close to escape. An escape that might mean he never sees Xevon again, a realisation which had dawned on him the moment these living beings showed themselves to be capable. It sat heavy in his chest and restricted his words, was there a point? If they were parting ways soon, why make it hurt worse?

Edited at October 21, 2024 06:40 AM by Urux

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    19    20    21 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us