Wolf Play : Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)
Chatbox
 distant-screams
01:02:53 katy | beetle
spirit,
i wanted to do art last year but i ended up getting busy and just sending them some dyes and apples instead ^^'
 SpiritGuardian
01:01:17 Mr palette guy
disty,
i think posti is down at the moment, But I did some art for last art Secret santa, wont again lmao
 Falling Stars
01:00:26 star, she/they
i drew with a mouse for my entire coding club and they thought i was so cool
 distant-screams
12:59:22 katy | beetle
spirit,
lmao makes sense xD i can't imagine drawing with a mouse though, sounds tough
 Falling Stars
12:58:18 star, she/they
i hate being anemic. i guess it lets me know when i need to eat pretty efficiently though :,)
 SpiritGuardian
12:58:12 Mr palette guy
disty,
ah BJake taught me how to use the wacom so now i cant do art with a mouse, and he might shank me if I touch his stuff >->"
 distant-screams
12:58:10 katy | beetle
i also broke my curse today, weird! i was stuck at 353-354 for a while (kept loosing paws and then gaining them), but i'm finally at 356
 SpiritGuardian
12:57:29 Mr palette guy
Pumpkin king,
I used to be on at strange hours but not anymore lol
 distant-screams
12:57:09 katy | beetle
spirit,
lol <3 you should definitely pick up art again though, it's such a fun pass time even if you aren't profiting from it!
 The Pumpkin King
12:56:56 
Definitely. I just kind of passively collect them by being in chat at weird hours. haha
 SpiritGuardian
12:56:25 Mr palette guy
oh shit I might be able to catch up to you pumpkin king :0
 The Pumpkin King
12:55:55 
I finally broke the curse of 391 paws, lol.

Sometimes you just get stuck at a number for the longest and it's so weird. xD
 SpiritGuardian
12:55:53 Mr palette guy
disty,
No don't cryy ):
 distant-screams
12:55:14 katy | beetle
spirit,
awh that's such a nice thing to say :'D be right back i'll be crying LMAO
 Boeing
12:54:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Eci
That is... a good explanation as to why that happened xD
Oh well lol
 SpiritGuardian
12:54:20 Mr palette guy
disty,
if i ever try to do art again I hope I turn out like you lol
 Talen
12:53:24 gives newbie points
Will-
Bye! Have a good day
 distant-screams
12:53:20 katy | beetle
star,
thank you!
 The Pumpkin King
12:53:14 
Boeing, I forgot my wolf was out exploring at the same time. :^)

I'm so good at this. lol
 distant-screams
12:53:11 katy | beetle
ecifircas,
thank you :)

spirit,
i use a soft brush, usually airbrush, overtop of the lineart :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +5
Black Bear : +2
Black Bear : +5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 2, 2021 09:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You go ahead
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 2, 2021 09:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((Aight-))
~~~~~~~~~~
The lights had just flickered off, and multiple doors were locked shut, trapping several crewmates in the process. One room with a vent - Admin specifically - had two trapped together, with a dangerous presence lurking in the darkness of the vent. A tall figure slips out of the vent and into the room, darting across the room and killing one of the two crewmates (we'll say Brown or sum), not realizing there was another in the room. The imposter, with their strange glowing eyes, turned to exit the room through the vent when they noticed Lucien standing in the corner. The two colored glowing eyes - one teal blue and the other deep violet - stared at the crewmate, the pupils dilating in surprise as well as fear.

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:36 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 2, 2021 01:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucien looked up from the card swipe as it binged, finally accepting the card. His amber eyes having trouble adjusting to the dark, he had only heard but not seen someone getting killed. However, he saw twin glowing eyes- one teal and the other amethyst. It was familiar, but without being able to see the face it belonged to he couldn't be sure.
Biting his tongue, Lucien dropped his hand to the alarm, trying to see an easy path to the body without alerting the other in the room. He needed to report it, but there appeared no easy way, especially in the dark.
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 3, 2021 07:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Whatever - or technically, whoever - it was watching Lucien seemed to have no trouble seeing in the dark, and soon realized what he was trying to do. The figure hissed softly, letting out a low, defensive growl as they took a step closer towards Lucien and the body. Then the lights flickered overhead; someone must've gotten stuck in Electrical and was fixing the lights. This caused the figure's eyes to widen in panic, and the eyes briefly disappeared as the figure turned and darted across the room, before the eyes soon reappeared in the far corner not far from the vent. Whoever it was seemed to be crouching, and with the occasional flicker of the lights you could see what appeared to be a tail; the imposter clearly wasn't in their human form right now.
-
They growled softly, but it was laced with a faint whine as the eyes went to the lights overhead and back to Lucien constantly. There was a vent right next to them, making it an easy escape; so the fact that they hadn't left yet when the lights flickered was strange. Were they afraid to be seen..?

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:19 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 3, 2021 03:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucien wasted no more time pressing the button, taking the short opportunity he had to do so. Whether or not he recognized the imposter in that form was up for debate, but at that moment he seemed more concerned about not dying than he was about past connections. The lights flickered to the former sterile glow as the body was reported, the young man's eyes glowing like twin coals despite the cold tinge of the lighting.
He walked- or rather jogged- towards the cafeteria without further comment as the door slid open.
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 3, 2021 04:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The figure froze when the lights turned on, and without a further sound they slipped into the vent system and disappeared, their appearance changing as they did so. Climbing out of a different vent alone, the figure - or Kage now - sighed softly, putting his helmet back on before speed walking to the cafeteria. He had replaced his contacts in the vent, so his eyes were once again dark blue, hidden and cautious behind the tinted black visor of his helmet. Arriving a few minutes later in the cafeteria, he could spot Lucien among the rest of the crewmates. He'd noticed that Yellow must've arrived first, and the rest trailed in soon after, with Lucien and Kage having arrived last.
-
"What's going on..?-" He asked, tilting his head and faining confusion and nervous anxiety while he spoke. If there was one thing he'd always been good at even as a child was acting, depending on the situation he was in. His gaze shifts to Lucien, his hands tucked into the pockets of his spacesuit as he hummed thoughtfully.

Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 3, 2021 05:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucien almost believed it. Almost. The man disregarded it, however, instead jumping to the point. "Body found in Admin while lights were out. Who was around there?" He said dryly. He always had his suspicions yes, but had no evidence to confirm them since he hadn't gotten the best look at whoever it was. Strobing lights didn't do good for ones vision after all. He still felt an enroaching headache from the disorienting flicker before he had pressed the button.
Lucien bit back a groan. He didn't have time to be dealing with this right now. At least he only had a handful of tasks left, and then he'd be done with this crap.
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 3, 2021 09:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Purple: "I was stuck doing Simon Says. That task is a pain." They grumbled unhappily, huffing as they crossed their arms.
-
Yellow: "Me and White were in Med Bay. I was doing samples, and I'm pretty sure White scanned." White nods their in agreement.
-
Lime: "Well, I was doing wires in Electrical. Cyan was with me too, so she fixed the lights." Cyan gives a thumbs up, giving an awkward smile under her helmet.
-
A few heads turned to Kage, waiting for his answer. The tall male hummed softly before he replied, sighing with a shake of his head. "I think I was near there at one point, but haven't been there, nor have I seen Brown. I was making my way down to Storage from Navigation when the lights went out. But the doors were shut, around the Cafeteria and Storage, so I was stuck in Shields."
-
((*casually goes and gives names to the NPC's because yes*))

Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 7, 2021 09:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Ack sorry it took me so long to respond, I got busy)
Lucien drummed his fingers against the table. He was mulling over how exactly he would get information without being suspicious himself. "We may not have enough evidence yet," He muttered, checking his task list. He only had about 2 or 3 more.
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 8, 2021 07:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kage lightly shrugged, looking faintly thoughtful as he frowned under his helmet before looking at his task list absently. Purple regarded him with narrow eyed suspicion, but nodded shortly at Lucien's reply. Cyan and Lime looked between the pair with mild confusion, whereas Yellow and White were checking their task lists. Eventually Kage sighed shortly, closing his task list before looking around at the others, letting his gaze drift over to Lucien last. "So.. does this mean we're gonna skip?" He asked, tilting his head with a vaguely confused and curious expression; too much like that of a cat when it found something to be confusing or interesting. It was a bit odd, but it was an expression he used to make a lot when he was a kid, so he thought of it as a normal thing.

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:20 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us