Chatbox
 Schei
12:26:27 Cuore
Techno
Nope :') It's based on a philosophical novel
 Luna👻
12:26:02 Silver (She/her)
Redd
XD if I get this I will be so happy and if I donÂ’t IÂ’m going to hit explore and let Lucifer kill some foxes he wanted the eyes
 technoblade
12:25:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Schei

Wait can it be about anything?
 Red River Wolves
12:25:09 Redd Dead
Luna,
I don't know what you're talking about. I have never once encouraged someone's gambling addition, especially not on a wolf sim XD
 Schei
12:25:01 Cuore
Techno
Yep definitely, it's time to become one with the philosophy and repeat things ten times while making little sense :D
 Luna👻
12:24:26 Silver (She/her)
Redd
Thank you for fueling my gambling addiction
 Red River Wolves
12:24:04 Redd Dead
Luna,
In your inventory now
 Luna👻
12:23:46 Silver (She/her)
Redd
Congrats p! Where are the spoons maybe thereÂ’s more XD
 technoblade
12:23:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Schei

Philosophical in one day? Time to harness the power of weed and word vomit it all.
 Schei
12:22:19 Cuore
I love when my teacher wants me to write a 2000 word philosophical essay in one day :')
 Red River Wolves
12:22:17 Redd Dead
Luna! Guess who just found a spoon?
 Sassy Otaku
12:21:55 Chuuya/Ruggie
The flavor text is just to remind people it's almost November, so almost time for a new event
 Luna👻
12:20:55 Silver (She/her)
Arch
I should not hear roars and see gold sky streaks on October 22 dreki is early
 Broken Archangel
12:18:19 Samael, Fallen, Arch
It's also like the you hear a roar wtf
 Red River Wolves
12:17:31 Redd Dead
Bye Boe
 Boeing
12:17:18 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
makes sense I guess
need to do real life stuff now lol
bye
 Narran Park
12:17:12 Sting
Boe..i suppose it does have 3 heads...3 bites..
 Red River Wolves
12:16:35 Redd Dead
Boe,
I'm a little late with this, but Grendel's mom next month is only in the swamp
 Luna👻
12:15:54 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m going to spam Akira battles again XD
 Boeing
12:14:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cerberus 2 mauls Rowan (BW) and hits for 110 damage.
holy- wait Cerebrus hits for 110?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -2
Water Moccasin : -2
Bobcat : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Elixter x SunFalcon 1x1October 8, 2024 02:25 PM

Elixter

Lightbringer

Give Award
Characters:
Elixter x SunFalcon 1x1October 11, 2024 09:38 PM

SunFalcon

Lightbringer

Give Award

~ Indra ~

Appearance:

If you peered into the depths of a forest shadow, the only things you could pick out about Indra are her striking blue eyes and the light sprinkling of white that falls on her face and paws. Aside from those features, her smooth, medium-lengthed hair is a dark swirl of black and shady grays.

Indra was born as a runt, so her body is small and lengthy, making it easy for her to move around the forest quickly. Her tail follows the pattern of her body, trailing long behind her. Her tail is flexible, so she can curl it upwards if she's happy (though that doesn't happen often). Her ears are short and colored grey, folding flat to her head when she's irritated.

When you move to Indra's face, you're met with her icy blue eyes. They aren't a rich, royal blue but a wintery ice blue. Flecks of white radiate out from the center of her eye. They are intelligent and sneaky looking, with a narrow look and sharp angles. On the rest of her face there are also flecks of snowy white. Her snout is peppered with small flecks that blend with the dark fur around it. These flecks trail off as they reach her eyes.

These flecks also rest on her long legs, with the most being around her paws and letting off as they reach up towards her chest. Although these flecks of white interrupt the dark fur that covers most of her body, they don't give her away when she's hiding because they are small and light enough that they don't stand out.

Personality:

If you see other wolves tiptoeing around Indra, know that it's for a good reason. Indra does her absolute best to avoid interacting with other wolves but when forced to, she is very irritable and easily angered. She'll snap at a wolf for waking her up from her nap or taking a piece of prey she had her eye on. Indra only tolerates other wolves in whatever capacity she needs to stay as a part of the pack, which isn't much considering the dark values of the group.

Growing up, Indra was actually a fairly cheerful pup. She could always be found frolicking with her brother Taran- chasing salamanders or batting around a loose leaf. Unfortunately, Indra and her brother were both runts and particularly prone to sickness. When they were just over a year old, both yearlings came down with a nasty illness. Indra was able to pull through, but Taran never recovered and passed away. Indra turned away all offers of comfort from other wolves and instead withdrew into herself. Over the years, many wolves have tried reaching out to her again but they always come away unsuccessful and disheartened. At this point, most of her pack has accepted that she has no interest in interacting with others and they try their best to give her the space she wants.

Despite her backstory being what many would consider tragic, Indra insists that her brother's death has nothing to do with her prickly and distrustful personality. She tells the others that she barely even remembers the happy days she had with Taran. After all, they were just pups. Whether Taran's death was the origin of her personality or not, she has taken that personality to heart and it certainly isn't an act. She truly does get exasperated with other wolves and would much rather they mind their own business than try to interact with her.

Overall, Indra isn't necessarily mean, she's just a very grumpy wolf. She hates the rain, she hates the sun, she hates talking to other wolves. Sometimes it seems like she just hates everything. Indra always has an air of disinterest when being spoken too, which many find rude, but she simply rolls her eyes if anyone ever complains. The opinions of the wolves around her mean nothing to her so she makes no effort to make it seem like they do. As a result, Idra spends most of her days trailing at the back of the hunting group or racing through the forest on her own, with no eyes watching in quiet interest or judgment.

Winter- The cold often brings times of hardship for wolves, but Indra feels as if it wakes her up and she acts more alert and aware in the chilly air.

Racing- Although she's only racing against herself, Indra loves the thrill of running through the forest as fast as she can with the wind blowing through her fur. When she has free time, this is almost always what you can find her doing.

Birds- As many things as there are in this world that annoy Indra, you would think birds would be one of those things, but she enjoys listening to their carefree songs and whistles. They bring her a rare sense of peace, similar to what she feels when racing.

Lotus Flowers- These flowers are rare to the area, but during an unusually warm year as a pup Indra and her brother Taran stumbled upon a pond with a few small lotuses. The memory of the awe she felt has stuck with her ever since and she dreams of one day finding another.

Dislikes:

Other wolves- Indra is antisocial and dislikes having to interact with other wolves. She sees them all as annoying and does her best to avoid them. When they get in her way, however, she doesn't hesitate to snap at them in exasperation.

Rain- Indra hates having her coat soaked to the bone and the fact that the rain chases away any prey lurking around. The rain makes Indra more irritable than usual and at the first sign of dark clouds, the wolves around her would be wise to tread more lightly than usual.

Summer- In contrast to the chill of winter that she loves, the heat of the summer beating down on her dark coat makes Indra irritated and grumpier than usual.

Incompetence- Being able to get a job done is a valuable skill to Indra, so she gets frustrated and annoyed when people can't seem to understand a task. She often rolls her eyes and shoves wolves out of the way just to do things right when they can't seem to do it themselves.

Strengths:

Sneaky- Indra is very stealthy and quiet. She has taken to using these skills to spy on others, either for fun or for information, and she has no guilt about doing so. Her pack alpha often asks her to complete reconnaissance missions concerning their rival light pack.

Fast- Her lithe form allows her to be very agile and quick-moving. One of her favorite pastimes is racing through the forest and that has helped her build up her speed.

Assertive- Indra is not afraid to assert her authority, even in situations where she may have none. She believes in her abilities as a decision-maker and expects people to follow along.

Logical/Analytical- Indra is quick thinking and can analyze anything from a battlefield to a wolf's intentions in the blink of an eye. Her intelligence makes up for what she lacks in strength and her strategic approaches are a huge advantage to her in fights.

Weaknesses:

Pessimist- Indra has a bleak outlook on life and always assumes the worst. She doesn't let this stop her from taking action, but she lacks hope and will drag down others with her.

Suspicious- Indra distrusts everyone and refuses to give them any information about herself. The only person she ever felt comfortable with was her brother.

Dishonest- Because of her distrust for others, she doesn't hesitate to lie to people. She has no one she trusts and therefore no one that she's truly honest with.

Low Endurance- Partly due to her illness as a yearling, Indra can't keep her energy and endurance up for very long and tires out quickly. This is a disadvantage for her in battle so she tries to wrap things up as quickly as possible.

Emotionally Weak- Indra pushes down her emotions so that she doesn't have to deal with them. Unfortunately, that means that when the pressure breaks and she can't push them down any further, she handles it very poorly and ends up in terrible mental situations.

Family:

Aella- Mother

Indra and Taran were the only pups Aella ever had and she was devastated after the death of Taran. She did her best to comfort Indra, but being so torn up herself made it hard, especially when Indra was already starting to push others away. Aella never speaks about Indra's father, but Indra suspects that she misses him more than she'd like to admit. Because Indra is the only family that Aella has left, Aella has tried to reach out to her since Taran's death. Unfortunately, every time she does, Aella ends up crying. She's never been able to move past Taran's death and Indra suspects that she reminds her mother too much of him. Indra has decided that it's better to let her mother grieve on her own than try to reconnect with her.

Unknown- Father

Indra never knew her father and no one has ever told her about him, so she just stopped trying to learn about him. The only thing she knows is that he was kicked out of the pack just before she and Taran were born, but she doesn't know why. Indra also has inferred on her own that her mother genuinely loved him. Every time he was brought up, she would get a sad but dreamy look on her face. The older Indra got, the more she realized what that look meant.

Taran- Brother (Deceased)

Indra and Taran were the only two pups born to their mother and they were frail. They were born during the winter and the pack caretaker was concerned that neither of them would make it through the first night. Luckily, although they dealt with several bouts of illness, they were both jumping around the forest together by spring. Unfortunately, the next winter was not so forgiving and they were both fighting for their lives through a terrifying illness. Taran wasn't as fortunate as his sister. Indra claims to not remember anything before Taran died, so she says she doesn't feel much sadness when looking back on it- there isn't much to look back on. No one's sure if she's telling the truth or just covering how much of an effect it has on her, but they've given up on trying to find out, so they let her tell them whatever she wants.

Other:

If you feel like this is too long, don't feel pressure to make yours as detailed as this 😭 I'm just having fun with it, lol, so no pressure or expectations, add as little or as much info as you want.

Edited at October 12, 2024 02:03 AM by SunFalcon

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us