Wolf Play : Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rp
Chatbox
 Lunnar moon
03:46:28 
why are you so young someone who canÂ’t spell now right might be under 10
 Forest Dwelling
03:46:05 I am on Wolflocke ok
My pack happiness is driving me crazy. I need to see it at 100 again but this damn pup I bought for 500 mush is dragging it down >.>
 Amygdala
03:45:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
Star
You need to be carefull anywhere you go XD

But i agree. Especially need to be carefull about hidden cameras
 Lunnar moon
03:44:38 
no I just canÂ’t write my wolf memorials without the A mark on my page
 Serpents
03:44:05 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@luna ?
 Castiel
03:44:00 Cas (He/They)
naw one my classmates looked at my screen earlier and called my avatar a wolf XD
 Falling Stars
03:43:50 star, she/they
Amy
yeah you have to be careful about where you stay too. Some places over there are pretty shady
 Amygdala
03:43:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
Defiant
I am sure it will be better. That one has enough bad luck already
 Falling Stars
03:43:08 star, she/they
-WP Click-

I just remembered he was HW and hero-
 Serpents
03:42:58 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
Ah new blood not read Rules I'm off to the corner
 Amygdala
03:42:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Star
I know 🥲
But i see so many beautifull places all over tik tok. I think the biggest issue is the plane ticket. The actuall food and apartment should not be that bad
 Nez.ity
03:42:49 LF: Simple roleplay
Get red ;0
 Defiant Rescue
03:42:45 Alex//Chim Hoarder
Amy
Oh I agree. XD I don't understand it either, I've been working on him for a while now. I hope the pup I have will be better next game year for this stuff. *-* Otherwise it would be 2 wolves full of bad luck.
 Voxtexy
03:42:19 Vox
Ahh, smart punctuation.

I got the first half but could not remember the 2nd for the life of me
 Eternity
03:42:16 ET
rid of* whoops
 Voxtexy
03:41:57 Vox
That's your device that's doing it. Should be a setting you can change, I cannot remember what it's called
 Lunnar moon
03:41:56 
Ok Fine
 Eternity
03:41:54 ET
Lunnar Moon
Turn off 'smart punctuation' in your device settings if you'd like to get red of the weird A :]
 Lunnar moon
03:41:31 
like when you put down a quotation mark
 Amygdala
03:41:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Defiant
Yay XD
Althou i think if sunfire had full cp he would win. I have no idea why your wolf is not that good.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -2
Baboon : -4
Black Bear : +5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   138 

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 15, 2021 01:13 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

(Same)

Abraham began to feel better now and he climb out of the tree. He went to his cave and laid down. He was tried but he wanted to wait for her. He look out of his cave and gave a sad whistle almost saying 'I am home.' He hope that she would be there to see him but he knew that she would be happier to have a normal life. Abraham was unsure if she would want to see him again after he tried to leave the forest.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 15, 2021 01:18 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Amber heared the whistle and stopped short thats him, isnt it? she thought closeing the door of her own car and began to run to the tree that she and Abraham used to be in. But he wasnt there " Abraham... let me explain.. " Then she came to the cave. And she had a feeling he was in there, so she went to the entrance very slowly.
" Abraham, I know you are in there... but I just had to say im sorry, it was foolish of me to leave you. Forgive me." she had tears in her eyes at the thought of even telling him " I will quit my job at the cafe if I must to be with you, Abraham. I hate to see you upset. Because of me"
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 15, 2021 01:25 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham went to her and said "it's not your fault. You want to have a normal life. I understand and I just you to be happy. I will just stay away." He wanted her to be happy and he gave her a hug. Abraham said "I will always love you and I guess I will only be here when you need someone to talk to." He began to walk back into his cave and he knew that he would not have to hunt yet so he was unsure what he should do next. Abraham turn to look at her and waited to see what she was going to say.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 15, 2021 01:29 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Abraham... im making the choice and im going to quit that cafe job. It makes me upset to see you upset. I do want a normal life... but a life with you. And you alone. I cant handle being alone any more. My life is with you, but only if you come live with me. Im actually looking for a smallish place. Might take awhile. "
Her eyes wernt the bright blue they used to be, but a hazel color for now. " I'll respect your decition, Abraham. No matter what you decide" She walked to him and held his hand in hers " Ill always love you too.. And we still have that date though, right?"
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 15, 2021 01:44 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham said "my life is with you now. I don't want to be without you. Maybe we can life together and yes we can still have that date whenever you want. Maybe we can have a normal life together." He pick her up and gave her a hug. He kiss her and said "thank you for everything Amber." He felt happy again and he look at her. He said "maybe one day we can get married." He kiss her cheek.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 15, 2021 01:47 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Marriage? I never thought of it Amber thought as she looked at Abraham " Maybe in a few years, Abraham. A little too early" She kissed him back before smiling " Hey I have an idea. How about you meet me in the tree in three hours, I have to finish off my cafe shift. Then I gotta go look for houses." Amber suggested " And you are welcome. Alexandra can come and visit us every now and then. Ill make sure there is something for all three of us."
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 15, 2021 01:53 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham said "that is true we will wait a few years. Alright, I will meet you in the tree in three house and I hope you have a good day than. Maybe I could find a job if needed. I mean I am not the best but I want to be with you Amber." He hug her again and kiss her again. He said "I will be making you something before you get back. Shifters love to make things for people we love." He look at her again.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 15, 2021 02:00 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" I cant wait, Abraham" Amber said with a smile. SHe kissed him before walking back to her care to finish her shift. She had to make a choice, keep her job and find a place for Abraham and herself to live in or quit her job and find a place. im sure ill think of something she thought getting into the car and heade back to the cafe.
When she came back, she got into her apron and helped ten other customers before having to leave three hours later. She clocked out a few minutes later after talking to a few friends and headed to the forest as promised.
Starting a family is a huge responcibility, Amber She told herself think about what you are getting into. Maybe date for a few years before thinking about such serius things
She parked the car just at the edge of the forest and saw the rangers car. Nothing new there she chuckled waving at him before walking to the tree.
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 15, 2021 02:53 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham smiled and went to the tree. He was sitting in the tree for her. He was thinking of his past. He remembered what he said to himself that he kept as a promise. *I promise to keep someone happy and I did keep that promise. Maybe Amber and I can wait to have a family. I want to make sure that she is happy.* Abraham look at the sky and was listening to the birds. Abraham was waiting for her still. Abraham thought he heard her and he whisteled as if telling Amber 'I am in the tree.' He was listening for her to see if she would whistle back. The park ranger waved back as he smiled. He was putting boars in the forest.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 15, 2021 03:21 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Amber whistled back as she ran to the tree and climbed up like a nimble animal " Hey you" she said snuggling next to him " Miss me?" she asked looking into his eyes as she wrapped her arms around him and reasted her head on his shoulder " I need to tell you something, Abraham"
She looked at him " Im going to keep that cafe server job. I know what I said before. Quitting that job. But I changed my mind. I need the money. It might not be much, but Im working hard to save it for a house. Your aren't mad, right?"
She hoped he wasnt. I know ill look for something with a higher pay, but for now, the cafe job will do she thought " I only work five days a week, Abraham. And I get holidays off, Friday, Sterday and Sunday off"

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   138 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us