02:20:38 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amt!!!
HI!
 Eternity
02:20:17 ET
limbo
It's the boyysss
My beloveds

And thank you! :D Always nice to have an extra helping of inspo for a comm.
 Falling Stars
02:20:08 star, she/they
i always leave explore with my mush count at a multiple of five
 Amygdala
02:19:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Who is up for pvp...i nees to get to 1st place again >;)
 Boeing
02:19:36 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
... you did? I didn't notice xD
 limbo
02:18:36 ZD
ET,
no way it's The Boys *^*
maybe a little bit carried away, but it's amazing LOL
 Red River Wolves
02:17:58 Redd Dead
Boe,
I entered him with 1 HP by accident XD
 Boeing
02:17:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
Grizz needs to wake up for a bit before he can crit every hit xD
 Eternity
02:17:28 ET
I may have got carried away, this was meant to be a sketch comm for a single character LOL
-Click-
 Red River Wolves
02:16:39 Redd Dead
Boe,
Uh... let's ignore this one

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : -5
Sun Bear : -1
Leopard : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   138 

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 14, 2021 10:15 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham returned one last time to drop off a boar. He look at her and gave the look 'Hello.' He went inside the cave with the boar and place it with the other boars that he had hunted. He shifted into a human still in shorts and t shirt. He look at her and ask "Is everything ok?" He was going to be hunting again soon but he was waiting until he knew that everything was ok. Abraham was calm as he look at her. Alexandra was glad to be healed as she hated a hurting paw.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 14, 2021 10:19 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Yeah. Just thinking about is, Abraham. Our life together. I want to be with you so bad. But like I told you the other day, I have to get back to the cottage and find a job. I live ten miles away though. So I wont be far. I'll visit you every day. But the date, I still want to go out with you, Abraham. You know I do"
She stood up and walked to him, grazing her hand against his jawline. " I love you, Abraham. I hope you know that. I just need to get back home. Even though I hate wanting to do it."
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 14, 2021 10:24 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham heard those words that she had to leave. He look away from her and saud "I understand. I will be going back to hunt." He ran out of the cave and climb up a tree. He had tears in his eyes and he began to let tears roll down his face as he was feeling sad. Abraham began to feel like he would never see her again. Abraham look up at the sky as he was listening to the birds and he still felt sad. He began to feel like he would just stay in the tree.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 14, 2021 10:28 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Did I say somethin to offend him?" She asked herself. im such a darn fool she thought as she walked out of the den and walked off. She knew she didnt have the car, but she didnt care. She would just have to walk back to the cottage.
Tears fell from her eyes as she walked the ten mile walk back. She had to think about her life with Abraham. Would it actually work out? She didnt know. But she hoped it would.
She whistled to let Abraham know she was still in the forest. I love him , so why am I even leaving? He gets upset everytime I leave his side. And we just met and got used to each other.
She stopped when she saw the rangers car " Whats going on here? she asked herself out loud " Did something happen?"
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 14, 2021 10:33 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham said "Maybe our life together was not meant to be. She is a human and I am a shifter. Maybe I will have to find my own home."He jump out of the tree and landed on his feet. He whistled back almost saying 'Good bye.' He began to walk out of the forest as he did not want to stay there yet until the morning. Abraham sighed and said "Tomorrow I do not want to go on a date yet." He kept walking until he was out of the forest. He did leave a note that said *Went to find a job and a home for myself.* He began to look up at the sky and felt sad. The park ranger was missing.

Edited at September 15, 2021 12:34 AM by Werewolf
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 15, 2021 06:28 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Amber was finally back at home the following morning. Got her way into her room, and slept like a light. Dreaming of only Abraham. She loved him and she lef him. that was a total mistake on my part. But I have to live a normal life.
Then she then got an idea. What if I find Abraham I have to ask him something about being together. I know he loves me.
She got dressed before heading out the door and searched for him. Her job that day wouldnt start until noon.
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 15, 2021 09:39 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham kept walking as he did not want to be in the forest anymore. He realized that he had left some stuff behind. He began to run to his cave as he had to grab the stuff that he needed. Abraham thought *Maybe I will leave her alone.* he got back to his cave and began to pick up thinks that he knew that he would need. He was unsure if she would be able to find him. He thought *she wanted to have a normal life so maybe it is best if I stayed out of the forest.*

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 15, 2021 12:38 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Amber was outside til she had t leave for her job that afternon " Im so sorry, Abraham.. What have I done." she said as she got into her car and started to head to the cafe. " I know ill see if at some point. I have some explaining to do."
She was teared up by the time she arrived at the cafe, but didnt exit out just yet. She had to get under control before doing anything.
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 15, 2021 12:58 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham began to feel a little better. He began to return to the forest as it was his only home now. He started to climb up a tree and stayed there as he was feeling a little calm but mostly sad. Abraham never thought that one day he would feel sad as he did now. Abraham look up at the sky and sighed. He said "everything will be ok." He took a deep breath.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpSeptember 15, 2021 01:06 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
(oh gee this is making me cry XD)
Amber walked in that afternoon and began her eight hour shift. For every customer that came in, she thought of Abraham. Which made her want to just quite and go back to the forest and find him. I will find him and tell him.This is begining to get out of hand and its all my fault she thought.
HEr shift was long, but she was able to take a late lunch break, so she decided to get back to her car and drive back to the forest. And set things straight.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   138 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us