09:50:38 ace <3
zefhyr,
it means it is rated
 || Enlighten purple
09:50:04 She/her
oh noo poor fade lol
 ZefhyrMaracaibo
09:50:03 
ok someone pls. tell me what happens when you use a feather and it says your wolfs secrets have been revealed? is that IT? what are the secrets and where are they revealed?
 Ishouldbeinschool
09:49:11 Sileas, he/they
Fade was forced to sit in the corner for being rude to Obsidian
AHAHA she got put in timeout XD
 Forest Dwelling
09:47:25 I am on Wolflocke ok
September and October have been full of first times for me on many things. This time, I'm doing my first art trade and I'm super excited!
 Vennenum
09:46:12 Venn/Venne
Whitestoat - one more ad post in Main and its a timeout from chat.
 Falling Stars
09:42:34 star, she/her
that's good :3
 DevilsPlayground
09:40:34 Devil (Any pronouns)
Moon & Star

I died for a moment

But i'm doing alright
 Forest Dwelling
09:39:27 I am on Wolflocke ok
I appreciate my wolves getting stats from Pack Life, but I need them to actually interact with each other so I can fix my pack happiness >.>
 Whitestoat
09:37:58 
Thank you all :)
 Castiel
09:36:58 Cas (He/They)
hello chat
 Forest Dwelling
09:29:46 I am on Wolflocke ok
@limbo

Idk how much HP my alpha male lost because I didn't see the patrol message until hours later
 kycantina
09:26:47 ky but it's spooky
Mushrooms Saved: 61,100
Tomorrow's gonna be fun
 limbo
09:16:24 ZD
Forest,
oh no D: any deaths?
 Forest Dwelling
09:15:55 I am on Wolflocke ok
So your wolves can get injured in patrol-
 Falling Stars
09:14:50 star, she/her
feeling very odd thanks
 icemoons
09:13:47 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
dev

pretty good how are you?
 DevilsPlayground
09:13:02 Devil (Any pronouns)
Star & Moon

How are ya?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Water Moccasin : -4
Anaconda : +2
Copperhead : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    131    132    133    134    135   ..   138 

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpOctober 10, 2023 04:17 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ranger listened to her and he felt unsure if he wanted to go on patrols as he felt like it was something that he would not be good at. Ranger heard her and he said "okay." He began to sniff the right path and he look surprise as he said "this path smells like us from the night before." He than began to sniff the left path and he said "this smells like a wolf pack." He look at her as he was not sure if he had passed the test or not.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpOctober 11, 2023 04:41 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Serenity sat on her haunches, watching Ranger. Nodding every time he got something right. And giving him feedback " This is a huge test Ranger. And even though I am your mate, I have every right to keep doing what Im doing. Especially when training someone to become a patroller." then perked her ears up to make sure that it was clear to continue " Now... test number two. Do you think it is safe to go through the left path where you smelled another pack? And why do you think so?"
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpOctober 11, 2023 05:03 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ranger was starting to wish he never said anything about being able to patrol. Ranger said "I don't think it is safe to go left. You never know if the pack will be nice or if they would attack you." He knew that packs would attack patrollers if they came into their territory. Ranger was not sure what was going to happen next.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpOctober 11, 2023 05:12 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Good. Exactly right. We never know because each patroller will be different and with their own strength and weaknesses." Serenity nodded and smiled " Now about personal space when it comes to someone that isnt from our pack. How big should your personal space be? 10 cm, 25 cm or none?" this was a tough and most impossible question " everyone i've taught has gotten it wrong. so I pray that you break that and get this right. Once you get this question, we can continue to the right."
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpOctober 11, 2023 05:29 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ranger began to think about the question as he knew that he would have to make sure that he got the question right but he needed to really think about it. Ranger said "I already know that I am going to get this wrong but I want to say it depends on where the wolf is. I want to say at least 25 cm." He was already ready to go back since he felt like he got the answer wrong.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpOctober 11, 2023 05:49 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Serenity let out a sigh of relief " Thank the gods. You got it." she smiled " now as we walk and do the huge loop, Tell me why you think 25 cm is the answer. This isnt a test and there is no right or wrong nswer. I just want to see what you think." Serenity stood up, shook off the excess dirt and began to trot towards the left side of the path " come on, keep up with me, babe."
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpOctober 11, 2023 06:00 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ranger began to follow her and said "well you never know about what the other wolf would do. You also don't know if the other wolf has other wolves with them which could cause a problem if you are alone." He knew that it was a weird reason but he knew that it would be hard to protect the territory if you were alone against a lot of wolves.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpOctober 11, 2023 08:32 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
She took in her mates words before turning slightly left " Having that big of space also gives you time to defend yourself. The bigger the circle, the bigger the advantage is going to be towards the other pack or single wolf." then paused for a few seconds "When face to face with a single wolf, look at how they are standing. Look at their ears and expression. and their tail. Those key area will tell you if they are about to attack. We can go through all that another time. Come on. This way"
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpOctober 11, 2023 09:00 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ranger followed her as he listened to her and he said "okay. Thank you for letting me patrol with you. I just hope that I can make you proud of me." He wanted her to be proud of him but he was not sure how he could do the patrolling while he was waiting for anymore answers as he had never done anything like this before.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpOctober 12, 2023 07:10 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Ranger, you are my mate. I chose you to be with me. Not that pushy male a few days ago. You have what it takes to be a patroller. You just need practice with me and a few others before going on your own and doing it yourself." they went through a shallow river before crossing to the other side of land. " now we usually stop here when patrolling, but I found a full loop that brings us back. "

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    131    132    133    134    135   ..   138 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us