Wolf Play : Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rp
Chatbox
 Falling Stars
12:45:09 star, she/they
icee
you're welcome. but seriously homemade anything at my house is superior. i got a hispanic dad and a german grandma. my mom isn't the best cook though
 Caeruleum
12:44:12 Cae, Blue
You spy 6 Rhinoceroses.

chat do we feel like dying today?
 Talen
12:43:33 gives newbie points
Star -
I'm horribly biased but I think genetics is a great major lol. Just make sure you really like lab work because you'll be doing a lot of it
 icemoons
12:43:24 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
star

That was so random lmao so freaking hard oh that was hillarious
 Talen
12:42:50 gives newbie points
Will -
Oh cool! Is there a particular aspect of it you like, like zoology or taxonomy? And I feel that lol, it is 100% a hobby, it can be used for a lot of creative stuff
 Falling Stars
12:42:21 star, she/they
i love homemade chipotle
 Creepy Currency
12:42:18 Tag (he/they)
trippy, ooh you got thiss
 SpiritGuardian
12:42:00 Mr palette guy
crypto,
was going to speed run some palettes.
might do some quick calculations to see if I have enough to buy more elliot art lmao.
 Creepy Currency
12:41:14 Tag (he/they)
trippy, trying to sell some low gen heros and stuff. what are you doin?
 Falling Stars
12:40:48 star, she/they
I'm probably going to major in genetics. Either that or go to an Arts School for graphic design.
 SpiritGuardian
12:40:44 Mr palette guy
Kale,
oml same i got fucking 1 i didnt even know that was possible
 Caeruleum
12:40:02 Cae, Blue
3 terrains keep giving me the crappy enemy counts >:(
 SpiritGuardian
12:39:48 Mr palette guy
crypto,
hey whats up
 Creepy Currency
12:38:46 Tag (he/they)
hey trippy
 SpiritGuardian
12:38:34 Mr palette guy
Lmao I just got mountain explore level and I encountered a pika and I could help but to say "Pika pika"
 Spookybeast
12:38:32 Will
@Talen

Oh hell yeah
I'm studying general biology right now :>
But I love genetics as a... hobby? Lol? Can I even call it that ToT
 Talen
12:36:29 gives newbie points
Will -
It's molecular biology, basically I studied DNA, RNA, and genetic engineering techniques such as CRISPR-Cas9
 distant-screams
12:36:19 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :>
 Spookybeast
12:35:34 Will
@Talen

I want to know :0
Like everything about what you studied lmao
 the Alpha sigmas
12:35:18 
my major is alpha

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -5
Rattlesnake : +5
Grizzly Bear : -2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    128    129    130    131    132   ..   138 

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpAugust 5, 2023 04:53 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Alexandra listened and she ask "why did you do it? Why did you killed him?" She wanted the truth of what had happened. Alexandra said "just tell me the truth." She was not sure what was going to happen.

Ranger listened her and he felt happy but he was still not sure what was going to happen next. Abraham was listening as he was hoping that everything will work out for everyone.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpAugust 5, 2023 05:32 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Because I didnt want you to get hurt...." he said rather softly. " Come on Alex....i used to be VERY protective of you. Brothers are going to be that way. Every single one will be. Even Serenity's chosen suitor. I can see it in his eyes"
Serenity growled " leave Ranger out of this conversation. You have no right in putting him on the spot. Alex.. show him the way out and give him a gentle bite for me." she slightly shifted into her warewolf mutt form to give him a warning.
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpAugust 5, 2023 05:37 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Alexandra said "There is actually something that I need to tell you brother. You are actually a uncle now." She did a softly growl and soon there was a child by her side. Alexandra said "I was actually pregnant and I was not sure how to handle everything. I am sorry for acting you brother." The child look like Alexandra but with different eye color. Alexandra said "Let's get you back home brother."

Ranger look at them a he was not sure what was going to happen next. Ranger was not sure why he was being put into the conversation as he was actually the younger sibling but he was worried about his sister since she was his only family but now he had Serenity.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpAugust 5, 2023 06:42 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" you played me all right, Sis.... but for the love of the Moon, why do it? WHy make me more worried. " He chuckled " Does that mean I can visit?"
Serenity snarled back " If it was my decition, it would be a no, but im not your sister, so she gets to decide if you are allowed to visit your child or not. Best if your Sister show you the way back home."
As she stopped talking, Serenity walked back to Ranger and wrapped her arms around him " thank you for being the perfect soulmate"
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpAugust 5, 2023 06:48 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Alexandra said "You can come visit the child as he will need an uncle. But just be careful with him as he is still young. Come on Brother, We can walk and talk." The child climb on Alexandra's back as she began to walk towards her brother's house. She was hoping that her brother would follow.

Ranger smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around her as he said "I should be thanking you. You made my life better as you are amazing." He felt happy as he was not sure what their future would hold. Ranger ask "How are you feeling?" He was not sure what was going to happen next.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpAugust 5, 2023 08:25 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Serenity continued to hold him, his warmth taking over her " How am I feeling? Well.... other than finding out that Alexandra brother killed her boyfriend.... kinda made me wanna go on the defensive mode, but then I relaxed when I heard and saw her son. Wish that was us....." then looked into his eyes " us having kids I mean..."
Alexandra's brother followed his sister back to his house, her son stayed behind.
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpAugust 5, 2023 08:56 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ranger said "I agree about that. Us having kids. I always wanted kids." He was feeling happy as he was not sure as he ask "when do you want kids?" He look at her as he was feeling happy. Ranger was nervous about being a father but he did want to be a father.

Alexandra got to the house and she said "maybe we can see each other again brother. Just keep out of danger though." She smiled softly as she did care about her brother. Alexandra was happy to finally know the truth.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpAugust 6, 2023 08:52 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Maybe just wait for a summer and then we can talk about it again. I want kids too but im not ready. " she nuzzled her body into him before stepping back and shifting into her werewolf mutt form and climbed the tree. The vantage point up in that tree was everything. You could see everyone and everything for a good hundred miles.
" Again.. im sorry. But y-yeah.. you know where to find me when you want to visit." he half smiled before turning around and walking off back into the blackness.
Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpAugust 6, 2023 09:03 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ranger said "okay." He was not sure where to go now but he was feeling tried as he was thinking about what she had said. Ranger thought *Maybe I am not ready for kids at all.* He look at the ground as he was thinking about that thought. Ranger lifted his head up as he heard someone.

Alexandra said "Okay. See you later." She began to walk back to where everyone was. She was hoping that she was not making a mistake of letting her son meet his uncle.

Werewolf and LunarOrbit Shifter rpAugust 6, 2023 10:54 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
What are you hearing, Ranger? Serenity said, lifting her head up, watching him. She smelled ALexandra close by " Alexandra? What happened with your brother? Is everything ok now?"

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    128    129    130    131    132   ..   138 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us