Wolf Play : Ask me or my ocs questions!
Chatbox
 technoblade
12:30:54 Lil Techy | Techno
Schei

My favourite theory is the dark forest theory, spooky stuff.
 Broken Archangel
12:30:46 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Luna XD
 Schei
12:30:23 Cuore
Yep haha, could ramble on and on with my sooo theoretical mind.
 Forest Dwelling
12:29:49 I am on Wolflocke ok
@Sassy Otaku

Okay thank you! That means I could possibly try WP 50+ times with both shrooms and party-ons tomorrow!
 technoblade
12:29:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Schei

Damn it cause best topic is space and theories about our place in the world.
 Sassy Otaku
12:28:30 Chuuya/Ruggie
Forest
All rounds have the same chance of the boost, so round 1 is best, especially during events
 Luna👻
12:28:02 Silver (She/her)
Cuore
Yeesh! Good luck surviving:P
 Forest Dwelling
12:27:58 I am on Wolflocke ok
Is it better to spend all your shrooms on the first round of WP since it's only 50 mush? Or do the higher party levels always mean a higher chance of getting (but not guaranteed) exclusive boosts during WP events?
 Schei
12:26:27 Cuore
Techno
Nope :') It's based on a philosophical novel
 Luna👻
12:26:02 Silver (She/her)
Redd
XD if I get this I will be so happy and if I donÂ’t IÂ’m going to hit explore and let Lucifer kill some foxes he wanted the eyes
 technoblade
12:25:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Schei

Wait can it be about anything?
 Red River Wolves
12:25:09 Redd Dead
Luna,
I don't know what you're talking about. I have never once encouraged someone's gambling addition, especially not on a wolf sim XD
 Schei
12:25:01 Cuore
Techno
Yep definitely, it's time to become one with the philosophy and repeat things ten times while making little sense :D
 Luna👻
12:24:26 Silver (She/her)
Redd
Thank you for fueling my gambling addiction
 Red River Wolves
12:24:04 Redd Dead
Luna,
In your inventory now
 Luna👻
12:23:46 Silver (She/her)
Redd
Congrats p! Where are the spoons maybe thereÂ’s more XD
 technoblade
12:23:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Schei

Philosophical in one day? Time to harness the power of weed and word vomit it all.
 Schei
12:22:19 Cuore
I love when my teacher wants me to write a 2000 word philosophical essay in one day :')
 Red River Wolves
12:22:17 Redd Dead
Luna! Guess who just found a spoon?
 Sassy Otaku
12:21:55 Chuuya/Ruggie
The flavor text is just to remind people it's almost November, so almost time for a new event

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -2
Water Moccasin : -2
Bobcat : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Ask me or my ocs questions!November 11, 2023 12:39 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
You had a sour fruity drink.. you were asking for it... AND, eventually you got it back.. whether it had anything left is debatable..
-Aeliyx

Salem said:
Y'know what.. true. Except for that time you stole my drink, so when it comes to drinks there isn't a whole lot i can do when the great Aeliyx steals it. - Raedier

Ask me or my ocs questions!November 11, 2023 12:42 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I should've known better than to get out my drink in front of you T^T My thirst went un-quenched that fateful day. Especially when you handed me an empty can. - Raedier
Ask me or my ocs questions!November 11, 2023 12:45 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
If it's a huge deal... I have mashed potatoes at my place, ill pay you back with a dutifully cooked brunch?
-Aeliyx

Salem said:
I should've known better than to get out my drink in front of you T^T My thirst went un-quenched that fateful day. Especially when you handed me an empty can. - Raedier

Ask me or my ocs questions!November 11, 2023 12:50 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
You're super lucky I'm accepting that deal. How about Sunday? I have the day off from work. - Raedier
Ask me or my ocs questions!November 11, 2023 12:52 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Make sure your not followed, I'd hate to have it ruined... lucky? No just persuasive... Sunday it is.. what do you like with smooshed potates? - Aeliyx

Salem said:
You're super lucky I'm accepting that deal. How about Sunday? I have the day off from work. - Raedier

Ask me or my ocs questions!November 11, 2023 12:54 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I'm not that clumsy! Just because last time I accidentally brought along a ...friend.. doesn't mean that was intended! Obviously chicken strips, what am I? A heathen? - Raedier
Ask me or my ocs questions!November 11, 2023 01:00 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Well motel prices are raising rapidly and so are gas prices... your correct in your response of a side... I shall prepare the marinade tonight... your "friend" tried to kill me...
-Aeliyx

Salem said:
I'm not that clumsy! Just because last time I accidentally brought along a ...friend.. doesn't mean that was intended! Obviously chicken strips, what am I? A heathen? - Raedier

Ask me or my ocs questions!November 11, 2023 01:04 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Of course I am, I know my food.
I don't know how many times you need me to apologize about this, but I've gotten better since then! I swear! - Raedier

Wildberrys adventure said:
Well motel prices are raising rapidly and so are gas prices... your correct in your response of a side... I shall prepare the marinade tonight... your "friend" tried to kill me...
-Aeliyx

Salem said:

Ask me or my ocs questions!November 11, 2023 01:06 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Ah okay... I shall be trusting. And what else am I supposed to pick on you about... certainly not height... unfortunately.
-Aeliyx
Ask me or my ocs questions!November 11, 2023 01:08 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
We all know I'm practically a giant next to you. That's very fortunate for me, though. - Raedier

Forums > Socialize
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us