09:57:56 Silver (She/her)
PVP, anyone?
 BuggyOs
09:56:01 boobug
hellooo
 distant-screams
09:54:30 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
genuinely can't believe this dude lived past this DS e.e i bred him to two of my girls thinking they'd be his last litters lmao
 limbo
09:54:02 ZD
Cae,
yeah most likely, but she gained an extra 3 while being a juvenile, and i hadn't used anything on her since she was a pup.
 Karou
09:53:45 
not the ghost CP on wolves with penalty defects XD

cae,
good point, i'll see if I get the trophy tomorrow xd
 Caeruleum
09:52:51 Cae, Blue
pup toys? bundles?
 limbo
09:51:42 ZD
Karou,
LOL i genuinely have no idea. it was at 103 when she was a pup after cp training, but i have no clue where the extra 6 (or 3 in the first place) came from. it bugs the hell out of me because i can't fix it either Dx
 Caeruleum
09:51:25 Cae, Blue
the regular count can be influenced by buying more event currency, and that does not qualify for the trophy, plus it changes when you buy, ear, buy, earn, so you could get like 5 trophies in an hour lol
 icemoons
09:51:13 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
ughhhh My rp partner isn't on yet... I'm bored and have nothing to do
 Lazy Kingdom
09:51:12 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
I'm running on two hours of sleep I feel amazing :,)
 Karou
09:50:21 
limbo,
i have a question
-WP Click-
what kind of mathematical nightmare occured with her battle CP?
 Caeruleum
09:50:17 Cae, Blue
yeah, 700 overall is the requirement
 Serpents
09:50:07 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- Gear ideas pm me ill get them some time for him as for names what fits him (one word + Times )
 limbo
09:49:40 ZD
Karou,
LOL not your fault, I'm not bothered either to be honest. The trophy /should/ be awarded after 700 overall if i'm not mistaken, but i'm always a little hesitant to say for sure aha
 Serpents
09:48:46 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I lost few wolves I mean How?? I have like so meny and only a handful got feathers i need to get more now for my alphas as I cant lose either
 Lazy Kingdom
09:47:48 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
somehow he is not dead ;.;, I figured he would drop with DS
 Karou
09:47:47 
limbo,
MY BAD lol i don't mind not getting it but it'd be nice; every other event I always assumed it's current event currency count rather than overall because it says "save" and this time I needed the spectre dye so I said forget it XD
 teddy
09:46:29 its yellow
silent forest is now mine
 limbo
09:45:52 ZD
now i'm doubting whether i even got mine lmao. i forget how many i had before the event >>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +2
Rattlesnake : +1
Jackal : +4
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

Solareclipse. x Ice Storm [Discussion Thread]August 18, 2021 02:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh don't worry about it! Anything basic is totally fine as well.

I'm just going to try to not think about mech appearance for the time being and continue with my life as if everything is complete and well written

Edited at August 18, 2021 04:02 PM by Solareclipse.
Solareclipse. x Ice Storm [Discussion Thread]August 19, 2021 12:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'll keep that in mind, I'll definitely be able to write more on Friday, but for now I'll see what little snippets I can get done
---
XD mech appearance is gonna be a pain to do. If you can find an image that's close to what you're thinking about and PM it to me, then that would be totally fine as well
Solareclipse. x Ice Storm [Discussion Thread]August 19, 2021 04:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Whatever you can do is great. Also I'm totally fine with one word kind of things if that's easier for you right now

I might try and do that actually, seems a bit easier than trying to explain something when I don't really know what I'm trying to explain
Solareclipse. x Ice Storm [Discussion Thread]August 20, 2021 12:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, I'll try and get out the bare minimum for now, and I'll add more description as I have the time. Thanks for being so patient
---
Well fair enough, it's hard describing mechs XD I tried for 30 minutes before just giving up and searching for images
Solareclipse. x Ice Storm [Discussion Thread]August 20, 2021 04:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Of course! You have a life, no need to rush yourself for a stranger on the internet.

Gosh it's hard to find good images, I might try and write something again. (We'll see how well that goes)
Solareclipse. x Ice Storm [Discussion Thread]August 20, 2021 05:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sounds good! Don't worry if you can't, we can go somewhat into detail during the roleplay whenever you think of something
Solareclipse. x Ice Storm [Discussion Thread]August 20, 2021 07:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
That might be helpful, thanks!

Should we try and come up with who the other three guardians would be? Just so they are there.

Also, I've been wondering, do the guardians know that they were sealed away or was it more of a in-the-middle-of-doing-something-and-then-you're-gone situation?

Edited at August 20, 2021 08:02 PM by Solareclipse.
Solareclipse. x Ice Storm [Discussion Thread]August 20, 2021 11:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
That'd be fine with me! Hmmm, any general ideas for them at the moment?
---
I'd be open to hear your thoughts about what you think played out, as I'm unsure at the moment
What about inside of the banishment? Were they still aware of their surroundings and such like one moment they were standing before an angry and corrupt mob of people, the next in a dark void for a period of time (maybe it felt like a few hours to them?) and when the flash came again they were standing in the waking world or is it more like they went into a deep sleep or something?

Edited at August 21, 2021 01:07 AM by Ice Storm
Solareclipse. x Ice Storm [Discussion Thread]August 21, 2021 09:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmm, we probably want the team to be balanced so probably at least one close range fighter? I don't really have a clue, sorry.

Yeah I like that! So would they be clueless about what happened and then when they do come back they're clueless about what exactly happened?

Edited at August 21, 2021 09:30 AM by Solareclipse.
Solareclipse. x Ice Storm [Discussion Thread]August 21, 2021 11:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
No worries! That works with me. So a close ranged fighter, what weapon do you think they'd use? Sword, axe, Pike, Lance, knife, maybe something else if you think of anything?
---
Yeah that works! Sounds good to me. Would the only thing they know be that a mob of angry people were storming into wherever they were staying? Then the next darkness before being freed?
---
Edit - Goodness gracious Rellodeen is finished. I'm gonna just breeze through Noah and add details for him later

Edited at August 21, 2021 02:29 PM by Ice Storm

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us