Wolf Play : Werewolf x Mystic Enya
Chatbox
 Urux
06:26:07 Urox
Ky
Hahah, I got her from wolf party. I'm trying to breed her to get some good pups but she's only given me duds so far.
 Arachne
06:24:20 Ara/Kat
Anemoia
i was the exact same :')
 Vennenum
06:23:51 Venn/Venne
-WP Click-

Would love some feedback on this. 😁
 Leafpool
06:23:17 Leaf she/her
Venn I said that because it was!
 The Night Walker
06:22:49 Anemoia/Aedra
Everytime*
 Luna👻
06:21:40 Silver (She/her)
for those who have been on lately you know ive opened 2 junk buckets and am not at 0 apples 5 mush.... Im not stopping I have the bottle cap and the tin hat >:)
 The Night Walker
06:21:37 Anemoia/Aedra
How is it that everything I'm doing p.e. I get clocked in the face with a ball? Today it was a basketball full force to my face.
 Vennenum
06:20:32 Venn/Venne
It wasnt lagging till you said that.
 Leafpool
06:19:11 Leaf she/her
Wolf play is lagging!
 kycantina
06:18:06 ky but it's spooky
Urux, not gonna lie I misread that and thought you were questioning keeping her lol
 distant-screams
06:17:14 katy | beetle
kat,
thank you :)
 Transcendence
06:16:42 anti gen ai
Resizing and compressing the first art that belongs to her
-Click-
TH said nope
I had to link the original art instead
 Urux
06:15:33 Urox
Ara / Ky
I was thinking about keeping that 40AC. I just need a den upgrade lol
The boys are kinda meh
 Vennenum
06:15:02 Venn/Venne
Nothing slower than the last hour of a slow workday.
 Arachne
06:14:35 Ara/Kat
Katy
absolutely gorgeous!!
 kycantina
06:14:07 ky but it's spooky
Urux, either keep or FR
 Arachne
06:13:57 Ara/Kat
Urux
pup 60 is so pretty and a good rarity :0 i say keep for her
 distant-screams
06:13:33 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts?
 Transcendence
06:13:30 anti gen ai
Im losing it the Jello art didnt need compressing but when I make an adopt toyhouse says compress or cry
 Fireblaze
06:13:04 
*havenÂ’t

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Mountain Lion : +1
Bobcat : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 3, 2021 11:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry watches her curiously. When she dropped the herbs next to him he finally sat down against the tree. "I'm sure they might help the pain but they still won't stop the bleeding." He says, as he winces from the pain again. He glances around. "And wheres Abraham? I thought you two always stick together."
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 3, 2021 11:20 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Trouble look at him as if saying 'Abraham will be here soon. He might bring bandages.' Soon there was Abraham in his human form. He said "sorry about the long wait. I had to find we had the bandages." He look at Thierry. He got the bandages out and wait.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 3, 2021 11:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry just stares at the two of them for a couple minutes. He finally says. "How in the hell do you two know what the other needs without even being next to them?" He asks no one in particular. "Nevermind, just let me wrap myself up." He says, pulling the bandages and herbs closer to him. He grabs the bottom of his shirt and takes a deep breath before taking it off. He grits his teeth together as he does, trying to block out some of the pain. Thierry lets out a sigh of relief after his shirt is off, as it took off some of the pressure. He starts getting to work on his exposed abs and side, part of which, of course, torn up from the mountain lions claws.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 3, 2021 11:45 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham said "well Trouble ran to the house to tell me to bring the bandages." He saw that Trouble was no longer wanting to be there so she left. Abraham watched her go and thought *is something wrong with Trouble?* he was not sure if she and Thierry got into argument or what had happened. He just hope that she was ok. Trouble ran to her house and shifted into her human form as she was tried. Trouble went to lay down as she was going to take a nap.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 3, 2021 11:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry watched Trouble run off. He looks at Abraham. "I can promise you right now that we didn't get into an argument." Thierry says. He finishes wrapping himself up and looks at the sky then back at Abraham. "You should head back to your home, make sure Trouble got back safe. My house isn't too far from here so I think I will be fine." He says, as he starts to limp away frfom the now bloodied tree.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 3, 2021 11:56 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham was about to say something but he only nodded. He ran after Trouble as he was still worried about Trouble. Trouble was asleep as she was still tried. Abraham saw her and felt calm as Trouble stayed sleeping. Abraham knew that Trouble will still be sleeping past dinner time since she was needed rest. Abraham sat down inside the house after locking it.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 11, 2021 02:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry limps all the way back to his house and calls Cam over. "What happened T?" She asks, as she starts getting bandages and other medical supplies out. Thierry lays down, wincing a little as he does. "Got attacked by a mountain lion. But Trouble was there and saved me from being torn to shreds." Thierry says. Cam starts undoing the temporary bandage that Thierry had put on earlier and put a new one on.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 11, 2021 03:09 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham stayed by Trouble as she was sleeping. Abraham said "someday Trouble, I know that you will have more friends." He knew Trouble was unsure of what was going to happen next but all he knew was that he had to help Trouble with anything. Trouble was Abraham's only friend who he cared about like a sister. He also knew Trouble look up to him as a protector since he was older.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 12, 2021 03:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry finally lets out a sigh of relief once Cam had finished rewrapping his body up, and helping over to his bed. Cam had gone back to doing her own thing in the other room. He layed on his back in his bed, staring at the ceiling. He had though that Trouble and Abraham were really cool, not just because they were shifters, but also because they were just calm and nice. Though he had thought Trouble was kind of pretty, in both her human and tiger form. Wait. What was he thinking? He had just barely met these two people a couple of days ago. How was he already falling for the girl? She is pretty, and interesting, and seems to have a great personality. He pauses his thinking. I want to try to get to know her.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 12, 2021 04:06 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble woke up and began to walk to the kitchen. She went and got something to drink as she was thinking about Thierry. She shook her head as she knew that they would only be friends. Abraham had watch Trouble leave so he was quiet since he knew she was in the kitchen. Abraham was hoping that Trouble would be able to be happy with someone.

Sorry its short.)

Edited at October 12, 2021 05:15 PM by Werewolf

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us