I had to link the original art instead
 Urux
06:15:33 Urox
Ara / Ky
I was thinking about keeping that 40AC. I just need a den upgrade lol
The boys are kinda meh
 Vennenum
06:15:02 Venn/Venne
Nothing slower than the last hour of a slow workday.
 Arachne
06:14:35 Ara/Kat
Katy
absolutely gorgeous!!
 kycantina
06:14:07 ky but it's spooky
Urux, either keep or FR
 Arachne
06:13:57 Ara/Kat
Urux
pup 60 is so pretty and a good rarity :0 i say keep for her
 distant-screams
06:13:33 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts?
 Transcendence
06:13:30 anti gen ai
Im losing it the Jello art didnt need compressing but when I make an adopt toyhouse says compress or cry
 Fireblaze
06:13:04 
*havenÂ’t
 Urux
06:13:00 Urox
-WP Click- Do I bone, keep or free range her kids?
 Transcendence
06:12:07 anti gen ai
I used to draw SMOLL but they were uh
Small
 kycantina
06:12:05 ky but it's spooky
Y'all. Guess who accidentally unsubscribed to her forum art shop and is now very behind on comms she didn't realize existed ;-;
 Tropical Pickle
06:11:59 Tropickle
What stat for Banshee interaction? <_>
 Transcendence
06:11:45 anti gen ai
I mean i use a resizer and compressor but you will never NOT lose quality

Me making 2000xsize art for toyhouse and HEE then having to compress it and thrn crying
 Fireblaze
06:11:07 
I havenÂ’t been on this game for about a year. You might know me as Music. My account got deleted and I had to make a new one😭.
 The Sigma
06:08:49 Leon, Sigma
ET

Its the only way..

If you ignore the pixels, they do not exist 😌
 Fireblaze
06:08:30 
Hi chat!!
 starmutt
06:08:24 marsh | they/it
i draw at the avatar size </3
 Continental Wolves
06:08:13 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Just took down 6 brown bears and only needed to use health potions on 2 wolves after :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Mountain Lion : +1
Bobcat : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   10 

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 1, 2021 01:31 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham and Trouble began to cook the boar. Trouble was smiling as she was thankful to be hunting as she was smiling. Abraham was glad to be healing since he hated scars and having pain. The scars on his face were also healing.

{Sorry its short again}

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 1, 2021 01:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Once Thierry passed the one tree with a mark, he readied his bow, walking further into the forest with his bow aimed down, but loaded and just as deadly. Aftfer a few minutes he heard a small scurry in a tree next to him. He quickly turns and shoots. Something falls out of the tree, with the arrow sticking out of it. He walks over to see a squirrel, now dead, layin on the ground. He picks it up, takin the arrow out of it, and sticks the limp animals body in the small bag he brought.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 1, 2021 02:24 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham and Trouble began to walk outside as they were going for a walk. Abraham said "Its a beautiful day out here." Trouble nodded as she was agreeing with him. Abraham knew that Trouble was hoping to see Thirerry again and Abraham also knew that she would have to explain why she shifted into her tiger form to keep them safe from the mountain lion. Trouble look around to see if she could find something else to hunt. Abraham was by her side as he was waiting.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 3, 2021 12:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry kept walking, his bow reloaded and pointed down at the ground yet again. He heard a small crunch a little bit away and walked towards the sound, his bow raised. He walks around a tree to see nothing. He freezes, listening for any other slight noises. Another crack of a branch sounds above and behind him. Then he hears a low growlin sound. "Shit..." He mutters under his breath, barely inaudible. He slowly turns around to see a mountain lion. The lion is up on a thicker branch in a tree, watching him keenly. Probably sizing him up. He watches as it crouches, getting ready to leap at him. As it does, the big cat gives a loud growl. Thierry lifts his bow, trying to quickly take aim. But not in time. He hears a snap then falls on his back, a giant weight on top of him. He yells out in pain as he feels something sharp rip into his side. His right arm feels around for his dagger. He stares into the lions eyes, trying not to show fear as he contiinues searchin for the dagger.

Edited at October 3, 2021 01:00 AM by MysticEnya
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 3, 2021 01:04 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble and Abraham heard something and knew something was wrong. Trouble shift into her tiger form and went to find out who needed help. Trouble saw Thierry and the mountain lion. She jump at side of the mountain lion to get away from him. She growled almost like she was ready to protect him. She growled again as a warning.

(Sorry if my replies are short. )

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 3, 2021 01:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(It's fine)
Thierry gives a big gulp of air, from the weight being lifted off of him. He lets out a couple of coughs before rolling over onto his side to see what was happening. He watches the white tiger stand protectively in front of him. "Thanks I guess." He says out loud, then mutters. "I had it myself though." He mutters quietly as he stands up, finally pulling the two daggers out of his pockets, holding one in each hand. Getting ready in case he needed to attack. Thierry could feel blood still flowing from his side as he walked forward so he stood next to Trouble.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 3, 2021 01:21 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble stayed by his side as she ready to keep him safe. She look at him as she no longer felt protective since the mountain lion left. She bowed her head almost like she was saying I had to do something. She was calm as she stayed by his side since she was not sure when the mountain lion would return.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 3, 2021 10:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry put the daggers away then looked at her. "Like I said. Thanks." He says. He glances at his side, gently dabbing the red spot on his clothes with his hand and wincing at it. He sighs. "Yeah this hurts worse than I thought it would." He says, taking a couple steps away before starting to feel dizzy. He puts his hand out to steady himself on a tree while the other hand holds his head. He was trying his best not to black out at this point.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 3, 2021 10:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry put the daggers away then looked at her. "Like I said. Thanks." He says. He glances at his side, gently dabbing the red spot on his clothes with his hand and wincing at it. He sighs. "Yeah this hurts worse than I thought it would." He says, taking a couple steps away before starting to feel dizzy. He puts his hand out to steady himself on a tree while the other hand holds his head. He was trying his best not to black out at this point.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 3, 2021 11:05 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble went to his side almost like saying let me help you. She was not going to leave his side since she knew that he would need some help. She look up at him and went to grab some herbs. She returned and look at him as if she was saying 'these will help you.' She was not going to let him be alone since there was not telling if the mountain lion would be back.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us