Wolf Play : Interstellar/Lunar
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:37:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Weren't they suppose to fix it last week already?
 kycantina
04:35:03 ky but it's spooky
Amy, super tired, they finally sent someone to fix my shower so I had to be up early. Fingers crossed they get it done today
 Amygdala
04:34:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
A bit tired but i gotta work soon 😅

How are you?
 kycantina
04:31:32 ky but it's spooky
Hey Amy, how are ya?
 Amygdala
04:30:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey ky XD
 Amygdala
04:30:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Oh well XD

Atlest the pup is pretty XD
 kycantina
04:30:29 ky but it's spooky
hi chat, only one more sleep til the WP event :))
 Existence
04:29:07 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, ahh she decided I needed a boost pup that was 1 pound under being HW -WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:28:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Oooh not bad ES and pretty
 Amygdala
04:26:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Late to response but no i didn't see yet XD
 Arachne
03:33:15 Ara/Kat
new suggestion
-WP Click-
 Existence
03:17:08 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, did you see what Everett and The girl I named after you gave xD
 Amygdala
03:07:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
It's easier to motivate others though😅
 Amygdala
03:07:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay i need to go too. I promised my grandma i will visit her before work today. Se you all later
 Urux
03:07:08 Urox
Gnight!
 Urux
03:06:57 Urox
Amy
Hahaha I do the same. I try and motivate people to do the things I am procrastinating all the time
 Night Shade
03:06:50 Graves | Chaos
Goodnight!
 Amygdala
03:06:23 Amy/Anpmygdala
Graves
Sleep well <3
 Night Shade
03:06:23 Graves | Chaos
Urux
Lord knows I need it XX
 Amygdala
03:06:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I might be doing that but i am the same as you guys lmao...no motivation to do anything🤣

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +3
Grizzly Bear : +3
Komodo Dragon : -5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    35    36    37    38    39   ..   45 

Interstellar/LunarOctober 5, 2021 07:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Why did you lash out at me when I first got here? Dont lie to me." Mayhem asked, that curious look in her eyes gleaming mischievously.
Interstellar/LunarOctober 5, 2021 07:46 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" I cant answer that, Alpha..I guess because I was jealous. " Ash said looking at her for the first time " I.. didnt mean to be so harsh with you. "
Interstellar/LunarOctober 5, 2021 07:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mayhem fell quiet. Maybe she was right, maybe she was better off alone in the city. Trapped in a kennel somewhere. The dog was thinking, and accidentally said it out loud instead. "We're going back to city once you guys are weaned." Mayhem muttered, and held her breath when she realized Ash would have heard it.
Interstellar/LunarOctober 5, 2021 07:58 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ash glared at her " Mayhem.. Please dont leave becasue of me.. " he said stepping back from her, his ears pinned back. He then ran off to find River to tell him
" What?!" RIver said running to the den " Mayhem.. you cant be serious.. Well if thats what you want, then I wont stop you. But I will have to find a new Alpha then. " he refused to go near her now. After what he heared from Ash. She really cant meant this. he thought looking away.
Interstellar/LunarOctober 5, 2021 08:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mayhem knew. If she ever wanted to leave, now was the time, but she couldnt leave her puppies. The dog whined, her head down. Mayhem had slight tremors, maybe her seizures from before were returning. She was scared.
Interstellar/LunarOctober 5, 2021 08:05 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
River noticed but he left her alone " Ash.. your in charge for now. I need to think."
Ash sighed as his Alpha left the den again before looking at Mayhem " You cant be serious, Mayhem. You know how bad that would be to this pack? He loves you, Mayhem. That will never change. "
Interstellar/LunarOctober 5, 2021 08:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"I cant stay. I'm not meant to be out here, I'm meant to be stuck in the city where I cant hurt anyone like they did to me." Mayhem was hiding something. Her heart rate was increased, and her mind foggy, the dog didnt know what she was talking about. "Crow needs us-"
Interstellar/LunarOctober 5, 2021 08:12 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ash snarled " If you go back, you're dead meat." He knew he was partly right " You cant do this, Mayhem. But like Alpha said... he cant stop you. Only you can stop yourself. " He nuzzled her gently before standing up " Please think before you make a rash mistake you will regret. " those where his last words to her before leaving the den and going bak to the herbalist den.
River was facing towards where he first met Mayhem, silently whining. please dont go, Mayhem he thought.
Interstellar/LunarOctober 5, 2021 08:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mayhem was not thinking straight, and she started to fire off yelps and snarls of fury and she fought like she was struggling for air.
Interstellar/LunarOctober 5, 2021 08:25 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ash pinned her down and held her " Mayhem, relax. please" he pinned her gently, with both his front paws. " I know something is going on, You just need to tell me. "

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    35    36    37    38    39   ..   45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us