01:47:24 Veil
white flags forever
 Karou
01:47:22 
if i stared some more at that palette I think Id get a headache
 Eternity
01:47:17 ET
limbo
Well.. Okay not stealth as in 'I'm-hiding -from -a- serial-killer' stealth but more like 'I'm opening a wolf game in public and it's harder to tell what it is' stealth
 The Pumpkin King
01:46:57 
"Flashlight for when you're stumbling to bed" palette.
 Rogue Whispers
01:46:30 Rogue is a Ghost
lol
I just g on your palette to watch all the pictures spin XD
 limbo
01:46:24 ZD
LMAO

stealth open? it's like shining a torch directly into your face Dx
 Eternity
01:46:08 ET
If it wasn't unethical I'd advertise this as an 'at school' palette.
 Eternity
01:45:49 ET
This palette is amazing.

Not to mention it's the best way to stealth open WP in public
 Rogue Whispers
01:45:14 Rogue is a Ghost
Oh yeah wait Transcendences' flag is white and very light gray
 The Pumpkin King
01:45:01 
Coming out and telling everyone he hates himself is too edgy for Eternity. He has to gently and tastefully allude to it at all times by choosing to have an all-white palette.
 Eternity
01:44:52 ET
B)
I unironically love this palette, actually.
 limbo
01:44:35 ZD
Transcendence's flag is almost white, but it would be such a small difference that i wouldnt notice if it was all white at one point too lol
 Rogue Whispers
01:44:25 Rogue is a Ghost
Pumpkin King,
I think transcendence and -Invisible-
 limbo
01:43:33 ZD
it's like a mini flashbang.

and then you click on et's account and it's just overwhelmingly blinding
 Rogue Whispers
01:43:23 Rogue is a Ghost
ET,
I go on your palette and oh my gawd
 The Pumpkin King
01:42:55 
Wait, didn't Transcendence have an all-white flag for a while?
 Eternity
01:42:55 ET
oh there it is
 Eternity
01:42:44 ET
An all white flag would be so funny on this palette
 The Pumpkin King
01:42:26 
Yeah, I tried to be super cool way way back and have an all-white flag but the fact is... it's just ugly
 Falling Stars
01:41:59 star, she/her
im spending 200 mush on a gaelic blood with 0 rarity and 14 talents- im disappointed in myself

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -5
Cougar : -2
Bobcat : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10 

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 01:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry tilts his head slightly to the side, crossing his arms. "That actually sounds pretty cool." He says then looks at the surrounding forest of trees. "I mean they get the best of both worlds. Like getting to choose which part of life you want to be on would be a dream." Thierry adds, his eyes trailing to the ground. "I get why people call them beasts. They are different than most so it makes people scared. To be honest, I think I would rather be one of these shifters than a human." He says, glancing up at Trouble once again.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 01:29 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble said "well we have something to show you but you can not tell anyone." Trouble nodded at Abraham who shifted into his human form and Trouble shift into her creature form which look look like a pure white tiger. She than shifted back into a human. She said "both Abraham and I are shifters." She look at him again and was waiting. Abraham was by Trouble's side just in case he needed to help her.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 01:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry lets his hands fall by his sides and nods. "Trust me, I don't plan on telling anyone." He gives a friendly smile as he gestures with his hands. "To be honest I kind of guessed that the wolf was a shifter. How else could you have tamed a wolf that well without have it being on edge around strangers like me." He nods at Trouble. "Then I guessed you were one too because you brought up the subject of shifters almost right away when you showed the little signs of trust. Plus your eyes had a different feeling in them." Thierry says, then pauses for a second. "It may seem like I know a lot about shifters but to be honest I didn't know anything. I'm just really observant." He says, looking down at the ground. "It quite amazing really." He says a little quieter, glancing into Trouble's eyes.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 01:52 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble look at them and said "I am glad that we trust you enough to show you what we truly are. Abraham was very calm when he is in wolf form since he knows I can easily take him down. It is amazing even if everyone else thinks you are a beast. " she smiled as she look at him very much showing trust. Abraham was calm so he was moving to other tree.

(Sorry its short.)

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 02:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry smiles, sending a quick glance in Abraham's direction then looks back at Trouble. "It's still different to me, in a cool way of course." Thierry pauses. "So I'm guessing you were born a shifter right? At least from my minimal understanding about them." He says.
Camry had finished cooking the rabbit and put the berries someplace safe like Thierry had asked her to. She walked outside of their house to tell him the meal was ready but she looked around and he wasn't there. She walked deeper towards the forest, trying to find a slight trail of his that he may have left behind.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 02:13 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble said "yes. I was born a shifter. Most shifters are unless they get bit by a werewolf but I never been around a werewolf before." She smiled as she look at him.

Abraham began to shift back into his wolf form and went to hunt for some more food for them. He was calm as he was thinking about what to hunt. Abraham thought he heard something but he was not going to find what the noise was.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 02:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry nods, wanting to learn more. "Do you know if werewolves are more rare than shifters?" He asks, glancing around.
Camry heard a small noise and froze. Afraid of what may be in the bushes. After a minute she speaks quietly. "T? Is that you? Please don't scare me like this?" She says.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 02:35 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble said "werewolves are rare among the shifters. " she look at him again as she was waiting.

Abraham caught a rabbit but he managed to hurt himself while hunting. He went out of the bushes and was in looking for help. He saw her and began to back away as he was in pain.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 04:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry nods. "So it's not likely I will get bitten by one." He looks at her then the ground, letting out a small chuckle. "I don't know why I was thinking it would be possible." He adds, saying it quieter.

Camry watches the giant black wolf walk out of the bushes, staring at her. She freezes, afraid it will attack her. "N-Nice w-wolfy wolf. Please d-don't eat m-me." She says softly, trying not to make it attack her.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 04:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry nods. "So it's not likely I will get bitten by one." He looks at her then the ground, letting out a small chuckle. "I don't know why I was thinking it would be possible." He adds, saying it quieter.

Camry watches the giant black wolf walk out of the bushes, staring at her. She freezes, afraid it will attack her. "N-Nice w-wolfy wolf. Please d-don't eat m-me." She says softly, trying not to make it attack her.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us